The Kids Aren't Alright

Par Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... Plus

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰

930 45 189
Par Alicornofweirdness

We walked to class together, Sunset still holding my hand swinging it back and forth. We finally reached Mr. Twinkie's class and walked in. "Okay Students." Mr. Twinkie said, trying to get everyone's attention. "Wherever you sit now will be your temporary seat for the next 3 to 4 weeks."

Sunset let go of my hand and sat down at a seat in the back. "Want to sit together?" she asked. I walked over to the seat and sat with her. I was really happy until I realized something. "No no no no!" I said aloud, reaching for my phone in my bag. I started to panic as I went onto ponygram to see the picture.

"Hey! What's the matter, Twi?" Sunset asked, putting her hand on my arm and rubbing it.

"I completely forgot about Timber! He probably saw the photo. Oh my god, I never even ended things with him or tried, I completely forgot. Now he's gonna think I'm a slut or something. Oh God, what am I going to do." I said with tears in my eyes. Luckily the classroom was too loud for anyone to hear me.

"Twi, it's gonna be alright." she said, rubbing my back. She grabbed my hands and took them away from my face. "Why don't you tell Mr. Twinkie that you have to use the restroom? Alright? And make a call to Timber."

"But the bathroom doesn't have any service."

"Actually, if you stand near the window you can get some service. Enough to make a call."

"Alright.." I said getting up. "Thanks."

As I went to go ask Mr. Twinkie to use the restroom, she nodded and smiled in response. He gave me the hall pass and I walked out and quickly ran to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom window and had managed to get one bar, enough to make a call like Sunset said.

I took a deep breath in as I dialed the number. Please don't think I'm an awful person, please respond to me. The ringing kept on going but no answer. I tried again. "Seriously Timber, I thought you had break during this time!" I yelled at my phone.

I never realized how much I played with Sunset's and Timber's feelings. Just because Timber is far away, I felt like I could figure everything out and forget about him. I need to apologize to both, and choose someone before I don't get anyone in the end.

DING DING!

I got a text notification from Sunset so I opened my phone.

hey twi, texting u this under
the table. pray i don't get caught🤭
how is everything going?

I closed my phone. I wanted to answer but at the same I didn't. If I didn't respond to her, I'd be leaving her on read. "Sunset is such a good person." I chuckled to myself. "But the answer is obvious." I sighed.

I walked back to class, returned the hall pass and sat back in my seat. Sunset was pretending to read her physics workbook by putting her phone in between the book. I took out my workbook from my backpack and actually started working on the pages that were written on the board.

Sunset noticed that I came back. "Sooooo, how did it go?" she asked. I didn't say anything but she noticed that i started biting my nails. "Okay, you're biting your nails.. and that usually is a sign for someone being nervous. So since you aren't saying anything, I assume that it didn't go well."

"Timber didn't pick up but I think I've realized something." I whispered.

"Okay, spill."

"I want to apologize to you both, I realized that I've played with your feelings by trying to discover my self. I've made my choice." I took a deep breath in. When I looked at Sunset, she looked happy. Hopefully that smile won't disappear after I tell her.

"I'm listening!" she whispered happily.

"I'm straight. I never liked you, it was just me being indecisive like I always am. I want to continue things with Timber, I like him.. not you."

"Oh."

"I'm really sorry! I know it comes off as if I were using you but I really wasn't. I have fun with you but I don't think I like you like that!"

"It's cool." she rubbed her arm. "I'm glad you finally found yourself!" she smiled weakly.

We sat in silence for the rest of class. She pretended to fall asleep but I think she was just crying from what I said. I feel SO bad.

BRING!

The class bell rang loudly but Sunset still had her head down. "Sunset.." I shook her body violently. "Wake up!" She didn't answer. Geez, is she dead?!

"Is she alright?" Lyra asked. She came to our desk, with Bon Bon along her side.

"Uhm, I don't know to be honest."

"Oh, Sunset Haha!" Bon Bon laughed. "She's a heavy sleeper, she's my desk partner in math. Just poor water over her head and she'll be up faster than a cat in a bathtub."

"Bon Bon, you're so smart." Lyra kissed Bon Bon on the cheek.

"Oh shush! Not as smart as you!" Bon Bon kissed Lyra back on the cheek.

I smiled. "You guys must be really good friends."

They both looked at me and started laughing hysterically, with Lyra Snorting. "Omg Twilight you're so funny!"

I looked at them neutrally, I was lost.

"Oh Geez, you're not joking." Lyra said wide eyed. She held Bon Bon's hand while Bon Bon pulled out a pride flag. "We're girlfriends! We are together!!"

"Ohhhh, makes more sense."

"Yessir!" Bon Bon smiled, waving her pride flag violently.

"As for Sunset.." Lyra said, pulling out her waterbottle. She poured water all over Sunset causing her to Jolt out of her seat.

"WHAT HAPPENED? IS IT RAINING INSIDE?" she jumped out of her seat, her hair and clothing soaked.

"Sorry, Sunny. We had to wake you up, you were pretty deep in your slumber." Lyra said, putting the water bottle back in her bag.

"Oh, damn it. When Bon Bon does that, I usually have my jacket on but it's on Twi.."

I looked down at the leather jacket and started to take it off. "Here Sunset, you need it more than me!"

"No, no. It's fine.." Sunset looked down at her soaked white t shirt made of thin fabric which her nipples were showing. "Just pray that I don't get dress coded."

"Awww! You guys are so adorable. Such a cute couple!" Bon Bon said in awe.

"We aren't together." Sunset and I said in unison. It was awkward after that.

"Oh? Well you two would be a great couple then!" Bon Bon said.

"Yes yes, but of course we don't ship real people together. Have a nice day you two!" Lyra smiled and waved, walking with Bon Bon.

The Two walked away but their conversation was loud enough for Sunset and I to hear.

"We are totally shipping them, right?" Bon Bon whispered to Lyra.

"Yes we are! Ah, they are so OTP!" Lyra exclaimed walking out, their conversation fading into the mists of the busy hallways.

Sunset started to grab her stuff and put it in her backpack. While I was waiting for her to pack up her stuff she started scrolling through her phone. Her eyes went wide when she saw something on Ponygram.

"Uh is everything alright Sunset?"

"Do you remember Fluttershy going home on her bike?"

"Yeah. Why?!"

"Her parents posted a Ponygram story, which I'm surprised they even have an account, and it's a poster of Fluttershy with the word 'missing' in bold red."

"Okay but we have to get to class before we are tardy. And we should continue this after school in the woods behind the parking lot."

"Alright. Text the girls, individually."

"Why not in the group chat?"

"Twilight Just do it!" Sunset rushed out of the classroom speeding to her next class while on her phone.

So much for walking to class together. I grabbed my stuff and Walked out.

𝟹:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚝

I walked over to Sunset pacing around her stuff. She walked over to me as I was walking to her. "Is that all?" she said, continuing to pace around.

"All of what?" I asked.

"All of the people god damn it!" Sunset yelled in my face.

"Sorry, sorry." I said, rubbing my arm. "Yes I believe so. I think we're the only ones who showed up today."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? WHY is Fluttershy missing?!" Sunset held onto her head. She grabbed my body and pulled me in, my face close to her face. "Twilight, we saw Fluttershy head home on her bike. RIGHT?!"

"You're grip on me is really strong and yes we did."

"Oh my god, what if it's the killer or killers. I don't even know who's involved anymore." Sunset said, putting her head down. "And why are we the only ones here? Where are the rest? And Why aren't they answering their phones? I swear."

"Sunset I think you should calm down. I know you're really stressed about Fluttershy and all but you need to calm down."

"You're right I guess." Sunset took a couple of deep breaths and proceeded to look through her bag. "I remember finding a paper clue that I wanted to share with everyone but since so many of us are missing I guess I'll just share with you."

"Like that's a bad thing?"

"You're the one who wants to make out with me all of a sudden but then tells ME that you are 'straight' and that you are sticking with Timber. You had a boyfriend and you still fucked shit up. In the bathroom, were you not gonna tell him you needed a break? Like were you ever going to? Or was I just your experimental sexuality pig? Huh? You literally fucked up with both of our feelings."

"I didn't mean to, I know what I did was wrong but I didn't mean to mess things up this bad. I'm really sorry, I'll just leave you alone." Tears built up in my eyes. I grabbed my stuff and started running away.

Any new claims of who the killer or killers could be?

This is what the note says.

EDIT: OKAY SO HALLOWEEN IS SAMI'S BIRTHDAY aka @/Sunrise_Mist NOT TAGGING HER FOR OBVIOUS REASONS CUS I DONT WANT HER TO SEE MY BIRTHDAY UPDATE UNTIL HER TIME AT 12AM AND ITS CURRENTLY LIKE 1AM FOR ME AND SHES 3 HOURS BEHIND ME SO YEAH. THIS IS BASICALLY A BIRTHDAY CHAPTER UPDATE FOR HER TOO AND SO YEAH TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN LIKE 2 HOURS GUYS LOL BUT NO ONE TAG HER ISTG PLEASE DO NOT BE A PARTY POOPER OR I WILL FUCKIN BLOCK YOU. ANYWAYS.

SAMI IF UR READING THIS JUST KNOW ME AND FAM SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY😏🏳️‍🌈👽😍🤩😺

The Twins Jaquisha and Jeremiah say Happy Birthday!!!

Jaquisha goes by she/her pronouns

Jeremiah goes by he/them pronouns

And Carl Rat Piss the III goes by any pronoun.

THE FAMILY SAYS HAPPY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY AND #ADOPTANAKEDMOLERAT.

fun fact: did u know naked molerats do not wrinkle?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
59K 2.5K 63
Born at the height of Targaryen power without any power to his name, Aenys Targaryen was the Third son of Baelon Targaryen, brother to Viserys and Da...
49.3K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
11.7K 379 21
warning: this book contains serious topics, and might be triggering to some of you read at your own risk This is an incredibly Slow-burn this is just...