|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~

11.5K 859 129
By Mamree

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~

Evening..

Raizada Farmhouse..

Arnav slowly touched his forehead with Khushi's and take a deep breath to control his raging hormone.. He was feeling like that teenager boy who had desired Khushi for the first time, who grow up dreaming about Khushi.. Now holding her in his arms, it was really becoming difficult for him to hide or control his love, his desire for Khushi... Arnav snapped open his eyes when he felt Khushi's lips on his cheek and a soft whisper, " You cannot NEED me MORE than the way I WANT you Arnav.."

Time stop, so Arnav's heartbeat...but the moment he met his wife's eyes, Arnav Ray knew he had found HIS home...

Without breaking the eye lock, both of them whispered at a same time,

"TONIGHT..."

"Tonight..."

It was a Promise, from them, for each other to start a journey of togetherness with a new intensity...

The couple left the dance floor and mingled with the other.. Though Khushi was talking with her girl gang and teasing Liza, but she was stealing glances towards her husband.. Arnav on the other hand was literally gawking towards his wife, even Aman's naughty smile or teasing comment did not change his stance.. He was as if hypnotized by his wife, his whole heart, mind, body and soul was craving and screaming for Khushi...

Soon the party got over and guests leave one by one.. It was decided prior that the families of Nik and Liza, Ray clan and Veer with Lavanya will stay there tonight and leave tomorrow.. so as per the plan, the elders retired into their assigned room and only the 5 couples stay there having some gala time in between themselves..

" Hummm... I am feeling very sleepy.. I need to go to bed.." suddenly Kuhu, Aman's wife said.. As if hearing her words Payal too express her tiredness and both of them drag their respective partners.. It was already decided that Lavanya and Liza was sharing a room and Veer is accompanying Nik tonight.. so, they also bid bye and soon only Arnav and Khushi were standing in the living room..

"Weird.. don't you think Khushi.. The way they all gone.. as if .." Arnav said with a frown on his forehead..

" Come on.. Don't suspect always.. They are family for God sake.." Khushi slapped playfully in Arnav's forearm..

" Let's go to the room.. It's already 12 passed 20," Arnav holds Khushi's hand..

" But we have to collect Adu.. He was with naniji.. My fault, may be both naniji and Adu have slept.. I should have been more careful, I should have been collect Adu before.. He must be.." Khushi was blabbering and suddenly stopped as Arnav put a finger on her lips and it did the magic..

" Suss.... come on wifey.. Your little boy was too tired after the naughtiness he did the whole day.. Let him be with nani tonight and you better come with me.." Arnav said with his husky voice.. His smirk grew wider watching the way Khushi's face take a red shade..

" Are you, by any chance, blushing meri jaan?" Arnav almost breath on her lips..

" You are ..mis..mistaken... check your eyesight Mr Ray.." Khushi said while biting her lower lips making Arnav stiffen..

" Don't.. Don't do it.." Arnav almost groan..

" Don't .. what?" Khushi asked puzzled..

" Don't bite your lips.. It's my job.." Arnav's already husky voice was becoming heavy with desire..

" Let's go.." He pulled Khushi towards him and was about to take the stair then a voice interrupted them...

" Arnav... one minute.." Aman chirp behind..

" Don't you have any work? Other than intruding in my personal space?" Arnav huffed in irritation..

" Sorry dude, I just forgot to tell that your room is in that east side wing.." Aman tried to look indifferent..

" WHAT THE.. why?" Arnav asked confused..

" because.. because.. your room is occupied.." Aman said not meeting Arnav's eyes..

" Who the hell has occupied my room? It's the first time Khushi is suppose to stay here and you are telling someone has occupied OUR room?" Arnav could not hold his frustration..

Khushi was confused all along because she did not get why Arnav is getting so annoyed because of change of room..

" Your dearest Advay has slept there. and along with them, Sneha and naniji already slept.. and it's not wise to awake them just because of your whining.." Aman said making a poker face..

" You.. Aman Majumder..you... okay.. then why in east side wing? Here is enough rooms are available.." Arnav was clearly annoyed.. Seeing no other choices finally Khushi intervene..

" Come on Arnav.. It's just a night.. Must be the other room are not ready..Why are you arguing in this silly matter like a 5 year old?" Khushi rolled her eyes making Aman suppress his smile and Arnav frown a little..

" You don't know Khushi.. The room is really very small and it's between the garden, I mean a little bit away from the other living area.. I mean.." Arnav words were cut off by a yawning Aman,

" Don't say that the great AR is scared.. You are behaving as if you both are going to spend your night in a haunted house..I have informed.. Now decision is yours.." with that Aman walked away before Arnav could yell..

" Arnav.. let's go.." Khushi holds Arnav's hand before he throw some more tantrum..

Arnav finally guided Khushi towards their destined room... Unknown of them few pair of naughty eyes were looking at their retreating back...

" Finally the stubborn man had agreed.. I thought he will throw more tantrum.." Kuhu said while putting her head in her husband's shoulder..

" He would have, if not Khushi bhabi interfere.." Aman replied..

" I so wanted to see bhai's expression when he will enter in the room.." Akash said with a cheesy smile.

" I hope this time our plan works.." Payal said..

" I just cannot believe that you guys have planned something like "this" on the day of our engagement.. It was suppose to our special day.." Liza faked anger..

" Come on drama queen, I know who ordered the flowers to decorate the room..By the way, I must say, good choice.." Nik wink at Liza.

Everyone laughed and finally left towards their room..

***********

Arshi room..

East wing..

Late night...

Arnav and Khushi finally stands infront of the room which was allocated for them tonight, all thanks to Mr Aman Majumder. The room was situated in between the beautiful garden and a little away from the main wings..

" I don't know why the stupid Aman arranged this room for us.. He just always wants to leg pull me.. I will.... WHAT THE..." Arnav was just blabbering but suddenly stop when he entered in the room.. Looking at the decoration of the room only one phrase comes out from his mouth, " WHAT THE..."

Khushi too was rooted in her place..

The room was decorated for new bride and groom, as if tonight is Arnav and Khushi's wedding night.. 

The floor is covered with rose petal.. In the middle of the room, there is a small but very cosy bed decorated by Tulip and roses.. There is satin drape around the bed.. A number of softer lamps are placed around the room creating a dim romantic glow.. Besides, few scented, aromatic candles also arranged in heart shaped.. and few red, heart shaped balloon were beautifully arranged..

Arnav and Khushi both were so shocked that they stood at the entrance only.. But soon Arnav holds Khushi's hand breaking her trance.. They looked at each other.. A different kind of emotions were engulfing them.. Both of them were hesitant but deep in their heart, both of them needed each other..

" K..Khushi.. I swear, I don't have any idea.." Arnav said hurriedly holding Khushi's hand..

" I Know,.. Why are you getting so restless?" Khushi was apparently calm though her heart was beating violently and throat becoming dry.. A tingling sensation was slowly spreading all over her body..

" I.. mean.. I.. I... Khushi I love you.." Arnav stammered and then suddenly yanked Khushi towards him and hugged her tightly.. Overcoming the initial shock, Khushi too reciprocated..

The room is looking like a dream land, cozy yet so so warming.. and amidst the room the lovely couple were hugging each other assuring themselves that both of them are here, for each other, that it's the reality, that they are not dreaming..

After a while Khushi broke the hug and holding Arnav's hand she smiled, " I know Arnav.. No one can love me more than you.. I trust you.."

The moment Khushi said those words, Arnav's face brightened with a charming smile ..But instead of replying he came close to Khushi and picked her in his arms. Soon Arnav placed her gently on the decorated bed and sat down right beside Khushi, taking her one hand, Arnav softly kissed the finger one by one sending the electrical jolt all over Khushi's already Shivering body..

"Khushi... I know you love me and I love you but there are certain things that I can never change..That is my Physique, my burns, my medical condition." Khushi could see the sadness in Arnav's eyes and that pierce her heart..

" Arnav..." but he just held Khushi's hand. " No Khushi. Let me say this. Before starting a new phase of my life with you, before taking our relationship to the next level I want to be free. I know like every other woman, you had also many dreams and now because you love me selflessly, you have to sacrifice a major part of your life, carrying a baby of your own.." The moment Arnav said those words Khushi's heart constricted with an unknown pain but not because of the truth Arnav was speaking but the way his face was contorted with pain...

Holding Arnav's face in between her tiny palms, Khushi whispered, " We have already discussed this matter many times Arnav, I love you and that's the biggest truth and reality of my life.. Nothing and no one can change that and if I given an options to lead a different life and choosing you, I will always choose you.. It's YOU Arnav... Nothing matter to me more if you are with me.. I have no regret.. Please believe me.."

" I believe you sweetheart, more than myself.. and tonight I can promise you one thing that, you will never regret your decision.. This bruised, egoist man is all yours.. solely yours.. I promise you Khushi, I will love you till eternity, with my every heartbeat... Today I promise you that whatever may comes in our life, I will always be with you..." Arnav said making Khushi eyes misted with happy tears..

" Shhh Arnav.." she hugged Arnav tight not letting him say anything more. "Enough... when give an opportunity, you can beat me in blabbering too. Why you are blaming yourself? We are mere human in front of destiny and whatever happened was never your fault.. Yes, the only wrong thing you did was to push me away... and I was angry and hurt for that.." Khushi said genuinely making a cute pout..

Arnav slightly pecked her pout adorably and holding his ear he said, " I am so sorry, I will never repeat that mistake again.."

" Yes.. Look at the bright side, because of the contract and your fake try to push me away, you confessed your heart out before me and I also got a lovable family and Advay.. Everything because of you Mister.. So please stop all this....." Khushi smiled cheekily trying to lift up Arnav's mood and looking at his bright smile she knew, she had successes..

Arnav smiled and cupped Khushi's face. "You always have answers for everything right?"

" Yes, because I am the wife of the world's biggest dumb man.. I have to be intelligent na... otherwise.." Khushi giggled making Arnav's heartbeat faster.. Soon Khushi sobered and taking Arnav's hand in her she looked straight in his eyes and said, "Arnav , this is enough. Remembering the past will only give you pain. And I cannot see you like this. Please forget it. That was the dark time of your life and I also had my struggle. But it passed and here we are, happy, contented and so much in love. Just live this moment Arnav. Let's just forget everything else."

He nodded with a smile on his face, " Yes.. You are right..let's move on with life...." and suddenly Arnav extends his arms forward, "Hereon and in my every birth, I want to be your husband, your love, your partner.. Do you want the same Mrs Khushi Arnav Ray?"

Khushi could not produce a single words as her eyes were blurred with unshed tears..

"I promise you I will give you so many happy moments that you would hardly remember the dark ones. I know Khushi, We decided to wait, to take our relationship slow, but truth to be told, I... I need you Khushi..." Arnav said looking at Khushi's eyes.. Khushi felt alive looking at the unconditional love in Arnav's eyes.. But besides the love there was hesitation, vulnerability and hidden pain... Arnav chin started to tilt towards hers and getting closer he whispered, " I want to know again what it feels like to have your rose petal on mine" and in return Khushi just pressed her trembling lips on his rough awaiting one.. Arnav was still for few moment then his arm encircled her and secure her in his cocoon.. They move their lips against each other in a sync. Arnav's warm fingers grasp Khushi's waist pulling her more closer.. slowly but steadily, Arnav took the lead .. He was kissing her passionately pouring his every desire, every pain, every insecurity and his never ending love for her in that single kiss.. Finally they broke the kiss and looked at each other..

Not breaking the eye lock their lips met again..

This time Arnav took the initiation, he sucked her lower lips while Khushi acquired her upper lips.. Her strawberry lip gloss was transferred over Arnav's rough ones now.. He was stroking Khushi's bare waist with one hand, while with other he slowly undid the dory of her blouse.. Slowly Arnav move his one finger tips on Khushi's bare upper back.. Goosebumps aroused all over her body.. Before she could adjust with the intensity of his kiss, his sensual touch on her bare body parts, she gasped when Arnav bites her lower lips and Arnav entered his tongue inside her mouth and sucked fervently all over the sweet warmth of her.. breaking the kiss finally Arnav locked his hooded gaze on Khushi's eyes..

The effect of Arnav's touch on her body was making Khushi hypnotize already, all she could remember is Arnav, only Arnav...Khushi felt her inside churn in desire looking at the way Arnav was looking at her.. there was a hint of burning desire along with love in Arnav's brown caramel.. Khushi felt her throat constricted with desire.. Khushi licked her lower lips and placed her trembling fingers on Arnav's shirt button.. Their eyes met and Khushi again gulp down her uneasiness.. She wanted to be bold, she wanted to take the lead but was fumbling.. Soon Arnav holds her trembling hand over his shirt button and whispered, " Relax sweetheart.. I am your Arnav...I am your's ...only yours, Khushi.." and Arnav hands guiding her all along and soon the shirt became unbuttoned in Khushi's hand..

With trembling finger, Khushi pushed the shirt back off Arnav's shoulders, as he slid off it easily making his upper body all bare infront of his beloved wife's eyes..

Scarred.. burned...bruised...

All over the body different marks were present as if reminding him about a nightmare..

Arnav's eyes were all over Khushi, on her expression.. and what he saw make his heart overwhelmed..

There was not a single hint of pity, or disgust or uncomfortable feelings shown in Khushi's eyes instead her hazel orbs only showing the same pain which Arnav was carrying all this years..

Pain for what he had gone through...

Soon Arnav felt restless watching the way Khushi's beautiful hazel orbs filled with unshed tears while slowly caressing his every wound with outmost love....

" Khushi... I am fine.. There is no pain anymore sweetheart.. please don't cry.." Arnav said while wiping Khushi's tears..

" Have I ever told you Mr Ray, that my husband is the bravest and kindest man I have ever seen?" Khushi whispered still caressing Arnav's every wound with her feather like touch..

" Kh.. Khushi.." Arnav groan as Khushi's innocent touches were making his body stiffen..

" I am so proud of you Arnav... I felt the luckiest woman on the earth to have you in my life...I love you.." with that Khushi placed her lips on the big, bruised burn marks which was just over his heart and slowly suck the area making Arnav finally let go everything..

Every pain...every hesitation...every shadow of the past.....

Arnav felt relive all over again, as if someone pour soothing balm over his burning wound, Her touch on his bare skin was like a welcome rain in desert..Soon Khushi put more pressure and bite Arnav's hard nipple making him groaning loudly..

" Oh.. Khushi..." Arnav moaned and fisted Khushi's hair in firm yet light fist..Khushi pressed her soft body with her husband hard one while her hands moved freely on his forearms, bare chest all along caressing and placing soft kisses..

Soon Arnav tilted Khushi's face and without warning smashed his lips for a passionate, demanding, desperate and wanting kiss..Khushi moaned in pleasure, her toes curled up with the intensity Arnav was kissing her and exploring her mouth..Khushi's hands moved to his chest, then shoulder and finally in his hair.. Her fingers moved threading in his soft hair making Arnav groan in between the kiss.. Khushi's hands then slowly moved down to his face, to the hollow of his cheeks, as Arnav continue to dominate her.. Slowly Arnav trailed his lips to her neck, below her earlobe, down her throat.. Khushi was making soft moans of pleasure making Arnav's groaned as Khushi innocent touch, her every gesture was making him desire her a little more..

Finally Arnav broke the kiss and met his brown eyes with Khushi's doe hazel orbs.. Arnav groan inwardly watching Khushi's face.. She is panting for breath, her lips are swollen, hair dishevelled, blouse undone and a fare share of her bare shoulder was visible to his hungry eyes.. There are few red marks due to his own ministration.. Arnav felt so satisfied looking at the deep, red hue in his wife face, she is looking so beautiful...

Khushi was still absorbing the aftermath of their make out.. Finally her eyes travelled to Arnav's eyes which had turn a dark shade of brown in desire..

Pulling her more close, Arnav whispered on Khushi's lips, " Tell me to stop sweetheart if you are uncomfortable and I will stop.." Arnav breathed hard.. His voice urgent as whispered, " because if you don't stop me now, you will not be able to stop me later.."

Arnav knew it will be really agonizing for him to stop now, because he doubted he would have any self control left.. He wants Khushi desperately but Khushi's comfort is his outmost priority..

" Khushi..Jaan.." Arnav pressed her again urgently..

" Don't.." Khushi said breathless... "Don't stop.. I.. want .. you Arnav.."

Arnav holds Khushi's hand on his chest and whispered, " Then Make me your's Khushi... Let every barrier between us evaporate... allow me to make love to you.."

In answer Khushi pecked his lips while Arnav reached for her blouse which was already hanging over her shoulder.. with a swift move, Khushi's blouse was on the floor making her fair, smooth, creamy skin bare in front of Arnav..

To be contd.....

**********

Author Note:

No villain in this chapter, probably in next one too...

Share your thoughts..

The next update will depend UPON YOUR RESPONSE...

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

30.10.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.4K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
10.5K 538 8
A second chance at love
1.8M 99.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
721K 36.4K 81
βœ”οΈFirst place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction categoryβ€πŸ’•πŸ’ βœ”οΈFirst place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour categoryβ€πŸ’•πŸ’ βœ”οΈThird p...