Frenemies (Jotaro Kujo x Read...

By NinetalesMiho

"πš‚πš‘πšžπš πšžπš™ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’!" "π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ 'πšˆπšŠπš›πšŽ πš’πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚎' πš–πšŽ!" "𝙸'πš– πš—πš˜πš... More

β˜†School
β˜†Kakyoin Noriaki
β˜† ι£›θ‘Œζ©Ÿ
β˜†Polnareff
β˜†Boat Trouble
β˜†Dream
A/N
β˜†Strength
100 views?!?
β˜†Bad Luck
β˜†Train
β˜†India
β˜†Walking Around
β˜†Car Problems
β˜†Wheel of Fortune
β˜†Foggy Town
A/n
β˜†Justice
β˜†The Lovers(Steely Dan)
it's not importatnt just for entertainment
β˜†The Sun
β˜†Baby Stand
β˜†Welcome Back Avdol{+Submarine}
β˜†Sand and Water
β˜†Wish
1k views?! Nani?!
β˜†Anubis{+Wound Trouble}
β˜†Clothes
β˜†Cairo
β˜†D'Arby{+Puffer Fish}
Help (❍α΄₯❍ʋ)
β˜†The Search
β˜†The Mansion
β˜†Silly Game{+Encounter}
β˜†The End
β˜†Final Goodbye[+art]
✯alternative ending

β˜†Breakfast

2.6K 86 25
By NinetalesMiho

"Breakfast~," you whined as you pulled Jotaro's arm. Polnareff was shouting to Mr. Joestar and Avdol's room to get breakfast together.
"(Y/n), stop," Jotaro said as he ruffled your hair.
"I want breakfast."
"I know, so stop whining. You're starting to get on my nerves."
"I know," you made an evil smirk.
"Just remember that we always share the same room, (Y/n)."
"What about that?"
"I can easily punish you without letting anyone noticing it."
"Hey, Pol, Jotaro's trying to kill me."
Polnareff chuckled at you two being a goof.
"You two seem to be getting together a lot today."
"W- we aren't!"
"Hah? But the air seems different between you two. Did something happen last night?" Polnareff was making weird hand gestures, which made your face burn.
"Shut up Pol!"
"Hahaha, I'm kidding. Jeez no need to be all mad (Y/n). Ah, look it's Avdol."
"Morning guys, Mr. Joestar will join us soon. By the way what were you guys talking about? I heard (Y/n) yelling."
"Oh, I was telling Jo-."
"I- it's nothing! Don't worry about it!" you elbowed Polnareff. He made an evil smirk, making you nervous.
"Hey, Avdol. Can we talk for a moment?" Polnareff walked away.
"Hm? Sure."
You saw them walk away, you could tell something bad was going to happen. You looked up at Jotaro.
"Hm?"
"I... I'm afraid that they'll think we fucked last night."
"Whatever. It's not a big deal."
"It is a big deal! What about my virginity?!"
"Jeez. You're damn loud. Virginity doesn't matter much anyways."
"Eh.. eh?! I'm sorry what?! Do you know how hard I tried to keep my virginity for last 16 years?!"
"Add one more year, then you'll get on my level."
"I... forget it," you groaned in defeat.
"Anyways, you'll lose your virginity one day."
"What if I don't?"
"Then... I don't know."
"I literally hate you, Jotaro."
"Hm? Remember we're going out on a date today, don't go hating on me too much."
"I should've declined it."
"It was a wish, you can't decline it."
"I hate you."
"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."
"Wh-..."
He looked down at you, then noticed his mistake.
"Wait. I didn't mean that last part."
Your face got all red, you could hear your heart beating a bit too fast.
"(Y/n)? You okay?" Jotaro laid a hand on your cheek, making you more flustered.
"I... I need some time to clear my mind.. j- just don't do anything funny," you pushed him away and turned your back to him.
'He didn't mean it right?! Please tell me he didn't. Oh my god what if he meant it?! What am I supposed to do now!'

"(Y/n)? Hello~? (Y/n)? You there?" you heard Polnareff's voice, he was waving his hand in front your face.
"Y- yeah?! What is it?!"
"Why are you so jumpy (Y/n)? Did something happen when we were gone?" Avdol asked.
"Not really. (She's/He's/They're) just clearing their mind," Jotaro said as he grabbed Polnareff's hand away from your face.
"Jotaro. C'mon tell me. What did actually happen last night?" Polnareff chuckled.
"Nothing happened. Don't be all nosy with me and (Y/n)'s relationship."
"Oh, really? Is that true, (Y-."
"Don't think of anything funny Polnareff," Jotaro pushed Polnareff out of his way.
"Jeez, no need to be all mad, Jotaro," Polnareff chuckled and walked over to you.
"So tell me did something happen between you two while we were gone?" Polnareff whispered to you.
"Eh? Um..."
"Hmm... Mr. Joestar's taking long. I'll go get him, wait here," Avdol walked away. You all nodded your head.
"So, tell me (Y/n), what happened?"
"N- nothing happened! For real! Nothing happened!"
"Really? That's bad, I thought something might happen between you two by now."
"Shut up Pol."
"Jotaro want to go smoke?" Polnareff waked over to Jotaro.
"Hmm? Well," Jotaro looked down at you. You shook your head as a no.
"I won't. I promised (Y/n) not to."
"Aww, that's bad. I'll be back soon. Don't go walking away without me," Polnareff walked away with Iggy.

"(Y/n)," Jotaro's voice broke the strange silence.
"Y- yeah?" you looked up at him. He turned to you and held your arm, it made you squeak.
"Can I?"
"Wh- what?"
"Can I hold your hand?"
"Haha, from when did you become such a gentleman," you chuckled.
"Do you not want me to ask you?"
"Not that I mind. It's actually sorta kind of you to ask. It was just surprising that you sudden started asking things."
"I don't want to do something you dislike."
"That's very kind of you, Jotaro."
"So, can I?"
"Yeah, sure. You can hold my hand."
His eyes glowed with joy as he held your hand softly. His hand was pretty rough, it was the first time you examined his hand this carefully. He seemed to be happy, he didn't smile but you could tell his expression softened a lot.
"Hey, (Y/n). Am I weird?"
"Hah? What gives you that idea?"
"I want to just take you away from this shitty place and.."
"And what?"
"And have you all for myself.."
"That's called love silly. Plus, you gotta be joking me. You? Liking me? Talk about a joke," you snickered.
"Why? Why can't I like you?"
"Hah? Isn't it obvious? I'm not that good for you. There are plenty of people around the world that wants you. I bet that they are a lot better than me. So why waste your emotions to someone like me?"
"Don't talk about yourself like that, (Y/n)," Jotaro pulled you, making you fall to his chest. He used his other arm to hold you for himself.
"You're perfect. There's no one like you."
"Pfft, my boy has finally grew up," you snickered.
"It's not a joke (Y/n)."
"I know, I know. Don't you just feel it?"
"Feel what?"
"That I'm not the missing piece for you?"
"Not really. Instead I feel the need to have you all for myself. I might lose control if you went in someone else's arms."
"R- really?"
"Yeah. So please, don't leave me," he held your hand tighter, you looked up at him. He had mixed emotions, making it hard for you to read it.
"I'll try," you said as you wrapped an arm around him. You thought it was just a silly joke, or probably your mind playing tricks on you. Jotaro wasn't the type to be all lovey dovey to anyone. Maybe there were somethings you didn't know.
"(Y/n)... you smell nice."
"E- eh?! All of a sudden?!"
"You smell really nice. Maybe too nice that I want to eat you up."
"You gotta be kidding me."
"Can I give you kisses?"
"Where? Where are you going to kiss?"
"Your cheek of course. You seemed to dislike the lip kissing."
"Yeah, sure. Go ahead," you snickered, it was adorable how he was trying to act like a gentleman.
He placed small pecks on your cheek, it tickled. He softly bit your cheek, making you hiss.
"I- I don't think we agreed on the biting!"
"Ah.. sorry. I was too... happy."
"Sure, just... don't go too happy with me. You'll find your mate soon. And don't even think about me being yours."
"You're cruel."
You chuckled, it was fun to see his expression change with a few words.
"I'm joking. No need to be all sad."
"So you'll marry me?"
"Eh? Well that escalated quickly."
"Answer the damn question."
"Okay, here's my answer. Try asking it after 3 years," you smirked.
"I can't wait that long."
"The hell?! You know that we can't marry in this age."
"We can."
"Oh my god... okay, how?"
"Engagement."
"You gotta be kidding me Jotaro."
"What? We get to marry sooner then."
You rolled your eyes and pinched his nose. He looked down at you in surprise.
"We're both so young. We can't make such a big decision like that yet."
"I'm a grown man. I smoke and drink."
You laughed at his words, he seemed to be puzzled.
"Talk about a grown man. Jotaro, you're 17. You need 2 more years to become an adult. Plus, smoking and drinking is you being an asshole."
He grumbled and attacked your neck with numerous kisses.
"Ah, stop! There are people around," you squirmed.
"I don't care."
"Eh?! Jotaro, stop. It tickles!"
He didn't answer but pecked your neck more and more. You were laughing, it actually tickled.
"Guys wh- oh my god! I gotta tell the team!" you heard Polnareff.
"Ah, wait! Haha, Pol! Jotaro-. Hahaha, stop," you pushed Jotaro's face away. He groaned and finally stopped, Though he was still holding onto you.

"So tell me, you two are dating right? Right?" Polnareff was asking the same question for a several minutes by now.
"Polnareff I said no," Jotaro growled.
"But you two are holding hands."
"It's because (Y/n) gets lost so easily," Jotaro looked down at you.
"Well, we're just gonna wait here, you can let go of (her/him/them) you know."
"I don't want to."
"So you two 'are' dating!"
"No."
"Jeez. You two have to be dating."
"Pol, we aren't.."
"But you two were kissing just minutes ago."
"That's um...."
"I wad just looking for (Y/n)'s weak points."
"But why kiss?" Polnareff didn't seem to get bored of this.
Jotaro stayed silent, he had nothing else to say. You were flustered already.
"Okay, fine. We're dating so what?"
"Jotaro!!" you elbowed him.
"What?"
"I... I didn't say that... I.. I like... you..."
"So what? You like me anyways."
"Wha...."
"Jotaro, you didn't even confess to (her/him/them)? How irresponsible."
"Oi, I know that (she/he/they) like(s) me already. It isn't that hard to tell."
"I... never said...."
"You like me, right?" Jotaro got down to your level.
"Eh?! I... I don't know!"
Polnareff chuckled behind, Jotaro was keep on asking you if you liked him back.

"It's almost 9:00... they might have encountered an enemy," Jotaro said looking down at his watch. You were sitting down on the ground, half dead with Polnareff keep on asking you if you were okay. Iggy was walking in circles around you.
"Maybe we should go look for them," Polnareff got up. Iggy walked over to you to lick your face.
"Yeah. (Y/n), you still there? We gotta go," Jotaro looked down at you.
"I.. yeah..." you slowly got up, Iggy followed you from behind.

Iggy suddenly turned to the other way, making you look back at him.
"Hmm? What's wrong Iggy?"
He ran away, leaving you puzzled.
"Let's go," Jotaro placed a hand on your shoulder.
"Ah, what a lovely couple you two make. I hope I can find a girlfriend soon to make you two jealous," Polnareff snickered.
"Good grief. You're getting annoying like Gramps, Polnareff."

You three arrived in front of Mr. Joestar's room. Jotaro pushed you behind, you grumbled.
"Polnareff don't let your guard down. And (Y/n), stay out of this. You need to heal your wound," Jotaro said as he reached for the door knob. You grumbled and rolled your eyes. Jotaro ruffled your hair and opened the door slowly.
It was empty.
"Mr. Joestar and Avdol aren't here. It doesn't look like anything happened, either," Polnareff looked around the room. You stood outside, your arms crossed. They soon came out of the room.
"They're not in the room," Jotaro said as he grabbed your hand.
"Yeah, something seems suspicious to me," Polnareff said, walking ahead.
"We should find them before they're found dead," Jotaro pulled you, you sighed and walked next to him.

You guys have been walking for a while. Mr. Joestar and Avdol was nowhere in sight, it made you worry.
"Hey, Jotaro! There's an enemy Stand user! An enemy appeared!" you heard Polnareff shout from behind. You two looked behind but Polnareff wasn't there.
"Where are you, Polnareff?" Jotaro looked around.
"Jotaro, over here!" you heard Polnareff's voice from somewhere. You two looked around, still no sign of Polnareff.
"He must've ran after the enemy," you said, sighing.
"Hmm... why can't we just have a normal date by now," Jotaro grumbled.
"C'mon. We can go on a date after getting the enemy," you patted his back.
He hummed and pulled you.

You two looked around, there was no sign of Polnareff, just like he disappeared midair.
"Jo-. Jo..." you two looked behind to see a kid.
"Hey, kid. Did you see a French guy pass by?" you crouched down.
"Um... he's about this tall and has a hair similar to yours," you tried to explain to the kid.
"Th-that's me! Me!" the kid pointed himself.
"Good grief. There's no use in asking a kid," Jotaro pulled you up. You were forcefully pulled away from the kid by Jotaro.
"You know, your strength sometimes make me ache," you said as you turned, facing the front like Jotaro.
"Good grief."

"Woah," Jotaro pulled you, someone fell down in front of you two.
"Wh..."
Jotaro looked up at the building, he tapped your shoulder and pointed the window. It was broken, the man seemed to have fell down from the building.
"H- hey sir.. you okay?" you crouched down.
Jotaro kept an eye on you and the man.
"It's not normal to come falling out a window all bloody," Jotaro said.
The man slowly got up, you held his arm to support him.
"Ah, be careful. It seems that you've fell down from such a hight."
"Don't," Jotaro pulled your arm, you almost lost your balance.
"Urgh... sorry for my friend's attitude."
"Th- thank you, you're so kind," the man said. It seemed like Jotaro was pissed off by your actions.
"Don't touch," Jotaro pulled you away from the man. Thankfully the man didn't lose his balance. Jotaro was giving the man death glare.
"Why the hell did you fall from up there from the first place?" Jotaro was pissed off.
"Ah, ah! The owner of this house is going to be mad at me! I was cleaning the window and slipped! What am I going to do? What am I going to do? He's going to be so mad!"
"Hold it! You shitty old man!" you two looked up to see the same kid from the street.
"Mister!" he pointed Jotaro.
"Ah! Don't touch his shadow!" the kid pointed to the ground.
Jotaro jumped instantly like you. It was close.
"Jotaro, (Y/n)! You've fallen under my Set's spell, too!" the man shouted.
You looked over to the man, you felt yourself shrinking.
"Jotaro! I heard that you recently learned to use you're Stand, Star Platinum. Which means you weren't able to use your Stand as a child! You're just going to turn into a normal kid!" the user said as he started to laugh like a maniac.
"Wh.." you looked down at your palms, it was so small, probably five or six years old. You looked around to see Jotaro, at the age of seven or so. The man walked over to you two with an axe, you pulled Jotaro behind you.
"Die!" the man shouted, you laid a punch on his face. He flew back a few feet, though he got up and ran to you two again.
"I told you to stay out of fights (Y/n)," Jotaro said and punched the man's face before he could chop your arm.
"Good grief. Don't underestimate us just because we're kids," Jotaro said. You smiled from behind, he sounded so cute when he was young. Jotaro then gave the man multiple punches, making him fly back pretty far away and lose conscious.
"Jotaro, great job!" you snickered and gave him a hug.
"Good grief," he said under his breath and held you in his arms. When you opened your eyes, Jotaro was the 17 year old teen you knew. You liked how his ocean eyes reflected you, it was magical.
"I'll come back after I finish the job," Jotaro said and laid a small peck on your forehead.
"Don't get into any fights, you need to recover." Like that, he walked over to the unconscious man. Polnareff hopped down from a window and jointed Jotaro.

After few seconds, you saw the man fly into the sky. That seemed to hurt a lot. Jotaro walked back to you, Star was behind him. Star looked down at you and gave you a big hug. You snickered, Star's hug wasn't all bad, it felt like Jotaro hugging you. You gave Star a small peck on its cheek, Jotaro looked away, covering his face.

A woman rushed out from the building that the man fell from, you didn't let your guards down.
"Um, pardon me... did you happen to see a little boy leave my house? He has silver hair, just like you," the woman said to Polnareff. She didn't seem too dangerous.
"Pardon me for asking, but have we met before?"
"N- no... I- I didn't see any kid. L- let's go Jotaro, (Y/n). Come on, hurry up."
"W- wait. Could you be... that earring."
"We never met before. There's no way we could have. The three of us are travelers. This is the first time I've been here, and I already have to get going to the next town," Polnareff said and walked away.
"Don't say any word you two. Not one word."
You just chuckled and Jotaro patted Polnareff's back.
"Hey, what's so funny?!"
"Ah, just.. I feel like you finally grew up just like Jotaro."
"Eh? Are you saying I was childish?"
"Yeah," you chuckled.
"You're such a light headed bitch," Jotaro flicked your forehead, making you hiss.
"Oww, you're mean."
"Good grief."
"Oh! It's the rest of the team!" you heard Mr. Joestar's voice.
"Where have you three been?"
"Ah, Mr. Joestar, Avdol!"
"I told you three to not wander off on your own."
"Look who's talking! You're the one who disappeared!" Polnareff shouted back.
You sighed, Jotaro wrapped an arm around your waist. You looked up at him, he wasn't even looking at you.
"Tsk, I should've expected less," you grumbled.
"Why?"
"Now, now. Let's go get something to eat," you guys were cut off by Avdol. Iggy walked over to you, he rubbed his head to your leg, asking for some head pats. You chuckled and gave him some, he seemed satisfied with it. As you got up, Jotaro got down to your level, looking at you with puppy eyes.
"I'm definitely not."
"Why? I want some pats."
"Nope. I touched Iggy, you have to wash your hands after touching an animal."
"It's alright. Just give me some head pats already."
"After I wash my hands."
"Fine."

"(Y/n), can I receive a-."
"No. I am definitely not."
"I didn't even tell you what it is."
"I can expect what you are trying to say."
"But you said you'll give me some."
"Did Jotaro and (Y/n) get together or something? They seem to be closer than yesterday."
"Shut up Gramps. Nothing happened," Jotaro growled.
"Well, gotta say I did see them kiss each other," Polnareff said with a kissy face. You sighed, this was the worst part.
"We did not. I told you that I was checking (Y/n)'s weak point."
"Well, sure. Then what about the date you two were talking about?"
Polnareff's words made Mr. Joestar look at you two with shining eyes and Avdol sighed.
"I- it was a wish that Jotaro made! Pfft, why would he ask me out when there are better ones," you sweat dropped.
"Oh my God! My grandson's finally going on a date!"
You sighed, this was becoming annoying. You looked over at Jotaro, who was peacefully drinking his drink. He didn't even bother to look at you. You groaned and reached for your drink.
"Poor Kakyoin," Polnareff said, sipping his drink.
"Why? What's with Kakyoin?" Jotaro looked over to Polnareff.
"Well, bad luck for him since you just stole (Y/n) away," Polnareff chuckled.
"I didn't. Anyways, (Y/n) likes me better."
You chocked on your drink, you felt your face burn.
"Oh my god, you okay (Y/n)?" Polnareff asked.
Jotaro patted your back, you neck felt better but your back ached now. You groaned and pushed his hand away from your back.
"Stop, it hurts."
"Ah, sorry."
"No need to be sorry," you patted his shoulder and sat up.
"Anyways, do we have a schedule? If not, can I go out with Jotaro after 1:00?"
"Hmm.. we're close to Cairo and we just have to find DIO's hideout so... it's not like we have a schedule, but we do have to move."
"Forget about the date, just give me more affection today (Y/n)," Jotaro pinched your cheek.
"Fine, alright. So, how are we going to find out DIO's hide out?"
"Spirit photo of course. I'll take one after we finish our meal."

The waiter took the dishes away. Avdol handed Mr. Joestar a camera. He used his Stand to take a spirit photo, also breaking the camera. You guys waited in silence, waiting for the results to show up.
"Well, old man? Can you see anything?"
"Just a little bit longer... almost done.. almost done... oh! There!" Mr. Joestar placed the photo on the table.
"This is the place we have to find!"
The photo showed a building. It didn't look old, but it did have some cracks on it.
"How are we going to get there in time?"
"Train, we'll take the train to Cairo. Then we can find the building."
"How long does it take to get there?"
"Well, we can just go right now, but if you two want to go on a date, we can wait for that."
"I- it's okay. We should head over to Cairo as fast as we can. The date can wait," you said as you looked up at Jotaro. He wrapped an arm around your waist making you flinch.
"Just give me more affection like I told you," Jotaro leaned to you.
"So, you're gonna change the wish or what?"
"I'll change the wish. Don't go thinking that I used another wish."
"Pfft, sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 9 9
(This was gonna go into my idea book but i loved the idea too much) (Also this is a AU where all the crusaders survived and didn't die) (The characte...
5.8K 148 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
23.8K 778 23
You transferred here not too long ago, but you noticed that out of everyone in the school one boy was always crowed with girls. You could always hear...