saturnine ♡

By 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... More

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar

1.5K 83 33
By 8tarlost

CONFE•

"Minho, I'll beat your ass!" Jisung shouted as he ran at his full speed chasing Minho. They looked too silly at the Mall's lobby. Minho suddenly stopped and turned around. Jisung bumped at him real hard as he was running too fast and knocked Minho over like a quarterback.

"I don't mind if it's you. Spank me, please.'' He winked at Jisung, laughing. It annoyed Jisung to hell and back. Jisung swatted Minho as covered himself with his arms to protect from the angry chipmunk,  both of them on the floor.

"What? -

No! I am not spanking you." Jisung flushed red and hit him hard at the last blow in the arm and got up.

"Ow, you just did. Well. That was fun." Minho chuckled, rolling on the floor.

"You lil shit, where's my phone? Get up." Jisung visibly fuming, glaring at the man dying in laghters at the floor. Minho handed the phone to him and quickly texted his Felix.

"Lix, I'm sorry for not calling in
to cancel everything,
I'm out with a friend,

i'll make it up you.
I'll apologize to Chan and
Changbin tomorrow in person.
Love lots."

He aggressively typed in and sent the message.

Bzzzt, tiroriro*

the phone chimed.

"Next time, please at least message,
we we're so worried, have fun.
Tell me all bout it tom 😉 💜 loveyou"

Felix, texted back right away, comforting Jisung and his annoyance calmed down quick because of it.

Jisung sighed in relief, he canceled everything in his plate for today, all the responsibilities and work that was all planned out are thrown in exchange to this cackling handsome man who's dusting himself up.

"Let's go." Jisung glared and said in a low voice, going first and letting Minho follow behind.

Minho was caught off-guard, he actually got scared for a second there. Did he actually made him mad? it seemed to him that Jisung's demeanor changed.

They proceeded on the gadgets store, just as Jisung mentioned that he needed it for work. Jisung just went straight and ask for what the best one's for work pulled out his card and bought it.

It was quick.

Jisung noticed as Minho was a bit of a lost kid and just following him around quietly. Jisung was a bit guilty, he thought it wasn't obvious that he lowkey snapped, he didn't imagine Minho to be too sensitive and aware of very little changes Jisung's facade can make.

"Let me check up on our store quick, Is that alright?" Minho just nodded in reply and went on a clothing shop full of grungy and skater apparel.

"Welcome to Surreal." A saleslady greeted.

Jisung just smiled tp her and went in with Minho still following him behind.

When the manager saw him, the manager just bowed and they talked for awhile, Jisung turned to Minho signaling if he want to come and Minho just gestured that he'll wait for him, scanning the store, with various clothes and  perfume, shoes ranging from a skaters casual designs to formal, A range of graffitis on walls and industrial lights, it was big. So, the manager and Jisung went to the backroom.

Few minutes have passed until Minho got a nudge from the back while he looked around the pricy layers of fabrics.

"Hey, I'm back, where to, next?" Jisung looked over Minho who actually bought stuffs. Jisung just grabbed the bags from the other and went back to the counter with it. Minho doesn't want to let go and wondered why Jisung was aggressively taking his goodies.

"This is mine."

"I know."

"We'll deliver it to you instead. We can't take that on the motorcycle." Jisung retorted.

Makes sense.

Minho let go and Jisung came back.  

"Where do you want to go next?"

The boy pondered at Minho's question and then proceeded to grabbed him, while he let himself be dragged looking at the hand that's holding his, Jisung looking at the veiny arms yet very gentle.

"How about the streets? Let's sit on some sidewalk." Jisung smiled, looked back at him and hopped.

They proceeded to go on the buzzing and crowded street market nearby and strolled around, snacking, looking around at the variety of antiques and merchandises, and when Jisung got tired they sat down in the concrete planters besidd to rest after going around the street market twice.

Jisung then suddenly ran off leaving Minho running to the stand in front of them and came back with ice cream.

"Mint choc. You mentioned earlier at the café that you like this toothpaste flavored ice cream, right?" Jisung offered the cold desert. It's autumn night and it's already cold in the evening, the ice cream might be a weird choice but everything has been weird from the start of their adventure so fuck it. It's Ice cream.

Minho quietly took it and use the tiny wooden spoon and took a small bite.

"I'm not mad." Jisung sat beside him eating his chocolate ice cream. There's a pause but Minho suddenly let out a breath as if he had been holding it for a while now.

"Is it obvious?" Minho asked, embarrassed.

"Yeah. You, sulking is too obvious." Jisung laughed, stating how Minho just went quiet after he thought he has done something bad.

"I'm sorry. I must've gotten carried away." Minho apologized.

"No, don't. That's too shallow to get mad over." Jisung clarified smiling and nudging Minho beside him on the shoulders, He did get a little bit pissed.

"I was nervous, I hadn't have this much fun in a long time." Minho admitted with his head staring off at the clouds, face brightening up at the end of his phrase.

"You don't seem like someone who just gets nervous for something that trivial."

"It's just me. Han Jisung. Nothing to really worry about." Jisung told him.

"Actually, You don't seem nervous, your moves are smooth and to be honest, - Jisung turned at Minho.

I really don't want this day to end yet. I like it too. Thank you for taking me out." Jisung softly agreed and said.

"Falling for me?"

"Heh-More like you, falling for me." Jisung smirked his gummy smile and teasing nature fighting and feeding of what's Minho is giving him. It's been short amount of time, yet they seemed to fully grasp one another.

"It's you- that's all the more reason for me to get nervous." Minho clears his throat as he collected himself, The dignified air around him crumbled so quickly on something so simple.

Jisung chuckled and shouted for a bit feeling lioe butterflies, that was smooth, Minho is kinda cute, He seemed intimidating at first. Jisung doesn't know what to make of it.  Minho's words somehow affects him in ways he doesn't want to.

Minho felt happy at what seemed to be a compliment from the blonde man who's staring and eating his chocolate ice cream. Glad, that the feelings are mutual.

"So..." Jisung got the male's full attention because of the suspense.

"Do you wanna come over?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." He quickly followed it up, surprised by his own invitation, he never really invites people off the bat, offering the other deniability.

Minho stared again with wide eyes for a moment, that turned to a grin, the blonde boy turning away, still eating and licking his chocolate ice cream. It's going so well. He felt like hopping or he just won the lottery.

"Also, I live alone and since I am not expecting guest, the apartment is a bit of a mess. But if you don't mind-  it's okay, you don't have to agree." Jisung added, He just felt like it. It wasn't normal for him to invite someone out of whim and without even preparing anything. Is he shooting his shot as well? Has Minho been rubbing on him too?

Jisung felt like if he let go of this moment and let it end, He felt like he'll  never get the opportunity to be like this again. Be with whoever this guy is.  It will be surely awkward after, It's like adrenaline. A high that's a bout to run down. He doesn't want it to end.

The way he said it might come off like he was lonely. He actually is lonely but he just doesn't pay attention to it and just kept himself busy, He neglected any kind of romance in his life after Hyunjin, feeling like he can't do love, he doesn't know how to.  Offering himself up is too much vulnerability, where he'll be losing himself.

Nonetheless, He thought they could watch some movie,or-or a series or whatever, and that they still have things that they can do together. He just doesn't like the idea that once this day ends and it might never be the same again.

"Are we gonna-? Is this a hook up or something?"

Jisung choked, it did sounded a bit like that by insisting the idea over and saying he's alone. He is gay but he can't help but panic.

"N-no, that's not what I meant-" Jisung frantically collected his words.

"I actually don't mind." Minho looked down and then to Jisung's who still frantically fumbling over his ice cream, as he chuckled.

"No! I mean yes and no, NO!"

"I'm not joking. I would love to.''

Minho saying those, made Jisung's head spin in embarrassment and want. He hasn't been active in that side of life, he's neglected in a way he doesn't wanna admit that he can imagine himself and this man in a be- Speechless and in disbelief, Jisung gave himself a light slap on both cheeks, in hopes of collecting himself as he realized what he had done. Minho giggled and ate the last of his ice cream.

Jisung who's blushing, suddenly stood up, hold out his hand to Minho asking for his trash and threw out the paper from the ice cream cones, stomping from the trash can and back.

"Don't think too about what I said if it makes you uncomfortable, rest assured, I'm not gonna do anything without you telling me it's okay." Minho giggled looking up to him as he came back to their spot.

"But I'd like to take you home, it is kinda late." Minho offered.

Jisung didn't refuse nor accept  and but just go along with him just like how he's been doing  all day, he watched Minho stood up in front of him.

"I took you out, I should at least get you home.''

Jisung nodded as he took as Minho's offered hand. Then they quietly strolled back to the parking lot over the mall, quietly, walking down the road. Their hands never separated as they walked side by side in silence. Starting the day and ending it similarly just as the same. They went back to Minho's bike and rode on the city.

"This is really a date."

"Is it?"

"Then would you mind going out again, sometime?"

"I'm flying, Jack." Jisung shouted out as the air brushed on them as they ride along the road and busy city. Jisung can hear Minho's laugh even if the air is louder. They stopped for gasoline, and for the seaside. Detours ate most of the travel time.

Minho fastened the helmet again on Jisung, rode at the back, this time, he doesn't need to be told to hold on tightly, as he squeezes Minho a bit as he after settling on his bike. "Sure, Thank you for today."

"Hm. Thank you too, Hearts." Jisung hid his face behind as they rode off.

"Should I go a bit faster?" Minho teased and they both shouted and laughed as he switched up gear and sped up.

"Careful!" Jisung giggled like a child as his arms tightened around Minho. The streets and buildings passed by then quickly and the air violently meets them opposing their speed.

They played around the drive for hours before finally getting to the apartment building Jisung lives in and rode the elevator. The city is absolutely gorgeous at night. As well as the man driving the motorcycle. Jisung melted sluggishly on Minho's back as they slowed their drive, instructing the twist and turns to his adrdess.

"See you tomorrow, I hope." Minho said looking at the digits going up in the elevator control panel.

"Do you do this all the time?" Jisung asked, Minho seemed so good in picking his interests up. He might just fall for him as one of his preys if that's the case.

"No, I don't think anyone will make me do what I did today, You just caught my eye in the schoolyard. Didn't even know what I signed up to, But i'm glad I did." Minho explained with his hands in his pockets, avoiding any eye contact.

"Same." He casually replied as the elevator made it's ding sound as they reached the 8th floor.

Jisung has been solely focused in his grades and work to even have the heart to skip a non- regular classes day. Because even if the "no classes" thing happened he still has a lot on his plate. He might not look like it but he's quite a proper student despite getting into fights too much.

They walked through series of doors in the hallway 'til Jisung stopped in his. They both looked at the door and to each other, Jisung grabbing his keys.

"Here's me." Jisung tucked a smile and shrugged.

Minho watched Jisung enter and said Goodnight, as he closes the door.

Before the door fully close, just as Minho's about to leave, Jisung peeked behind the door and tugged on Minho's sleeves.

"Stay."

Minho felt bubbly, he then smiled, hearing the Jisung who is shyly grabbing a hold of his arms, It made him feel so light and dreamy.

"Okay." He assured the other.

"This doesn't mean I'll have sex with you though.'' Minho giggled at Jisung's clarifications, saying it firmly from his lungs, as he continued, pulling him inside .

"I'll take anything, you'd willingly give, Jisung." Minho replies.

Jisung leads the way, with his hands holding Minho's as he followed through the dark hallway and until Jisung turned on the soft lights. The dark scenery felt so familiar. He has seen this scene before.

They both sat of the elevated space just right after the entry way and took of their shoes storing it thereafter.

"It ain't much but please make yourself comfortable." Jisung said as he made his way to the big ass curtains and closed it leaving small gaps to see the out side.

"I don't always have guest so please bear with it." Jisung said because the flat is a mess with his things scattered all over.

Minho looked around it wasn't actually a mess besides the scattered magazines and
fabrics around the living area. Messy drawing tables with brushes, paints and t-square. Color cut outs on one corner. Textile swatches and pencils.

The flat was actually big and open, no rooms at all just divisions among areas and a loft for bed, there are lots of plants and accent lights, and one side of the apartment itself are glass windows from floor to ceiling , cozy and -very personal. This kind of space isn't meant for receiving.

Minho made his way to Jisung who's closing the curtains one by one and looked outside. You can clearly see the city and school not so far from here. Lights and traffic along the horizons, the sky, star and the moon.

"This is a nice view. I would leave the curtains open when it's light out, we can just keep some lamps open- If it's me...I would prefer that." Minho suggested as he looked at Jisung as he emphasized the nice view upfront, also the view outside is just as majestic.

"I'm glad you like it."

Jisung let out a soft laugh and went at the fixed storage closets near the bed area.

"That's how I normally go by everyday, but let me just set things up and we'll do the dim lights, once we settled down." He said looking for something inside the fabrics and drawers.

"I'll wash up, you should too. We've been going on and about, to a lot of places, all day. I'll lend you my clothes if it's alright. or if doesn't fit, you can wear the trial designs I have." Jisung said as he took out neatly folded clothes and showed it to Minho who nodded in reply.

Jisung also chuck out a heavy blanket to Minho on the sofa to use as he go turned on the televsion, waved his hand, gesturing for Jisung to go on and he can manage.

"Thanks."

__________________________________

A/N:

yeah they be havin sex
we going all out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 416 32
Han Jisung never believed that he could find one and only true love. He never knew how it felt. But, than he met one beautiful boy named Minho. • He...
425K 12.5K 79
I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...
179K 6.7K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
62.5K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...