"My Arrogant Boss". | Kim Tae...

By btssurmise7

"The night of my dream was the beginning of my reality." How can I survive at my workplace when my Boss disli... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1.

47.8K 1.4K 380
By btssurmise7

[Your Point of View]

"You called.....SIR....", I emphasized the last word with a sweet forced smile but mentally cursed.
He got up from his chair, gracefully buttoning his blazer.
His hands slide into the pockets of his pant, that was his signature style, I guess because he does that all freaking time.

"Are you cursing right now.....miss. Y/n......?", he raised his eyebrows at me, resting his back with the edge of the wooden table of his cabin.
I instantly shook my head to his question.

"Why would I even do that?", I shrugged looking around but at him.
"Come closer......", he said in his low deep voice, I cocked my head at him, confused and shocked.
He had his poker face on.

"Don't worry I'm not interested in shit......", he said casually looking behind over his table, searching for something.

I pressed my lips into a thin line at his comment.
"Are you offended Miss. Y/n?", he asked still busy in his search.
"Were you speaking anything?", I asked, acting innocent.

He looked at me holding a pile of papers and walked towards me to clear the slight distance.
He stopped within an inch and stared into my soul as if trying to murder me with his mere gaze.
He crouch down a little grabbing my hand to keep a thick stack of papers over my palm.

"These are the papers regarding the business trip we have next week, delay isn't a word for you, I want you to finish amending them and proof reading till tomorrow morning......these are over 1k pages......if you are concerned to know......", He informed.
I squinted in fury, +1000 pages and he want them till tomorrow morning?! What's the real fuck?! Am I a machine?!

"So....see you later", he said heading out of his cabin.
"WAIT!", I wasn't intending to shout. He stopped, turning.
"HOW CAN I EVEN FINISH IT SO SOON?! I'M NOT A F—",
"You ain't allowed to curse and......ever heard of over work? If not then my company's gate is always open for you to get out.....I would be pleased Miss. Y/n.....", He said with a sarcastic smile.

He was getting on my nerves since day one just because he was being the idiot he is. The only problem with this idiot was that he thinks that I don't deserve to work as this position where I was currently working on. I sighed forgetting that he was still standing there.

My eyes went over him he was staring at me.
"What—?", I asked in annoyance.
"Oh so you can speak I thought you went mentally dead with the amount of work you could never finish or not even in the position to do so", He scoffed.

He couldn't throw me out from this place because I deserved to be here.
"I hope you've mailed the information, don't forget to do it while celebrating your temporary happiness.....", I smiled sweetly. He snorted clinching his jaw and finally left.

I loosen my posture, screaming out to release my fury.
"WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS!!???", I was having a mental breakdown looking at all these papers.

I turned my lips into a pout of disappointment and headed out of his cabin.

He was standing near the elevator, busy into the iPad. I didn't want to share the elevator with him but I had no time to waste either.

I reluctantly moved ahead and stood little further from him.

The elevator stopped at our floor, it was empty. We both got in. He was still busy, probably wasn't aware of my presence either.

I forbid myself from making any noise to confirm my presence. I pressed the button of my floor.
"Ground floor.....", He said, I looked at him, his eyes were still stuck to the iPad's screen.
I silently pressed for ground floor.

I was standing like a statue until my cabin's floor arrived. I quickly started to move out.
"All the best Miss. Y/n.....", I heard him say which eventually made me turn to him which I instantly regretted.
He looked up at me but his eyes went wide and he pulled me to him, the elevator's door closed.
"So you're careless too?", He said, I felt as if he was scolding, but why he does he even care.

"You can show this carelessness when this current work will be done, who even cares", He shrugged shaking his head in disbelief and moved away from me, it felt like he could hear what I think.

I awkwardly stood beside him.

I pressed my floor's number another time. The lift was going down to the ground floor. I took secret glances, he was again got busy into his iPad.

The elevator's door opened and his legs automatically moved to outside.

I let out my breath which I was unconsciously holding since a while.
"He is so arrogant!", I said to myself.

I quickly reached to my working corner and checked the mail. I instantly felt dizzy realising the amount of work I had to do.

I started working over it without wasting any more time.

I didn't realize what day hour was that until I heard a knock over my desk. When I looked up I instantly felt irritated by the figure.

"I'm leaving home won't you accompany me today?", He said with a concealed smirk. I could hear the dripping sarcasm through his words.

I smiled at him, an overly exaggerated smile.
"Sure, sit here instead of me and do this work by yourself, I'll drive back myself", I said almost getting up.

"I'm the boss here and will not appreciate the sarcasm coming from someone who works under me", he said in a serious tone but I ignored him and continued doing my work.

"And remember not to say the exaggerated story to mom, I'll tell her that you're working because YOU WANTED to.......well, one thing I want to remind you once again, you're here just because our mom's are best friends otherwise you're too useless to work anywhere, and the attitude you stick with yourself is disgusting.....wish I could have someone qualified as my secretary we—", he stopped as I acted to snore while resting my face over the desk.

He went silent. When I didn't hear anything from him for a while I opened eyes just to see him walking away.

"Idiot.....", I spoke under my breath.
"THAT'S YOU!", I heard him yell back from somewhere far. I rolled my eyes shaking my head in disbelief but quickly getting back to my work as I had no time and it was almost midnight.

—(Next morning)—

I woke up startled by a tap over my shoulder.

"Good morning Y/n", I was welcomed by a huge smile of Jade.
"Hi Jade good morning......", I replied back.
"You slept here......?", she asked.
"Yeah, I had to finish these stuffs, but why are you here so early?",
"I knew you are working so I came to take over so you can rest.....", she said, I smiled at her huge gesture.

"Thank you Jade you saved me.....I've completed the work just inform Taehyung about it......", I said taking up my things.

"I'll do.....and......Y/n can I ask you something...?", I nodded for her to continue.
"Can I live as a paying guest with you too at Boss's place.....? We'll share the rant......", she said with her innocent eyes. I knew she had a huge crush over him.

"We don't need to share Jade, I don't even want to live in the same house at him it's just because my mom is too concerned, otherwise bearing at man is extremely tough......", I rolled my eyes, Jade giggled.

"I heard someone talking about me......".
Our attention was drifted to this third voice.

"Really? We were talking about trash by the way.....but I don't see any difference.....", I said when Taehyung walked closer.
"Yeah, trash usually talks about trash.....", he passed the sweet sarcastic smile which I always used to give him.

I ignored him.
"I've mailed you the final copies and now I'm leaving home.....", I said taking my cell phone and other personal stuffs.
"Wait— how could you do it? You are definitely lying", he said in an obvious tone.
"Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Kim but once I heard that work smart not hard, ever heard of applications? If not then throw your electrics or resign from your job because your company is literally based on softwares!", I exclaimed to exaggerate and threw a gentle fake smile at him, he clinched his jaw sliding his hands inside his pocket. I ignored him again and left without wasting more time. As I wanted to SLEEP!

I had my eyes shut throughout the car's journey to my place. I was hella tired. But would this man let me be in peace? Never.
My phone buzzed and it was him.

"WHO ARE YOU KIDDING Y/N, THESE ARE SERIOUSLY BLANK PAPERS! Another reason for you to know how useless you are, I WANT THEM NOW! COME BACK AND COMPLETE THIS!", he lashed out and hung up without letting me speak a word......but I did send him everything. I was left confused.

"Sir can you please turn back to my office....", I told the cab's driver.

A groan left my mouth naturally, I couldn't do all that again!

______________________________________

Hey! This is the first chapter, I'll try to update once a week as I have many other stuffs to do in my rl.

If you're reading it for the first time then please leave a comment and if you already have read it over my Instagram account then please act surprised and comment 🌚.

(I still don't know how this app works -_-)

~Jo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
7.1K 427 38
❝I can't recognize you anymore.❞ ❝That was you? I can't recall...❞ ❝It's been so long.❞ (2/2) ____________________________________ If you p...
351K 13.1K 45
"Why do you hate me so much Y/N ?" He asked me "You seriously don't know ?" "I wouldn't be asking if I know silly" he replied "Well you need to fi...
165K 2.5K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM