Hai Koi Haqeeqat Tu (A DhoomB...

By InayaSaleh

More

Introduction
Amna Meets Sana
Shehryaar Asif
The Hang Out
The Proposal
Reality
A Stupid Mistake
Amnaa Samnaa
The Party
Better or Worse?
I'm Sorry
Saaf karein hum dil kaise?
Honton pe sachai rehti hai
Hona tha pyaar...hua mere yaar...
Do you trust me?
I promise...
Judai ka gham tujhe bhi hai, Judai ka gham mujhe bhi hai
Teri yaadon se, doori behtar hai...
Thank You
More trouble...?
Umeed abhi baaki hai...
I just want our love to last
Author's Note
Pakistan
Jinni mohhabat karaan tenu, ohni hi nafrat kare tu yaaran
Palat meri jaan!
Love will find its way...
You complete me
It's all about trust.
The confrontation
Splash Town Fun
Words we never said...
Too perfect to be real...
Sidra...?!
The Twist
Jeena Tere Bina
Chapter 36
A Fresh Start?
Reunited
Author's Note
3 promises
I love you...hamesha and forever!
Final Goodbye
Hey! :)

Sun le saaheba, tu hai ek nasha!

1.9K 105 28
By InayaSaleh

“Amna are you okay?”, he asked, rubbing his hands onto mine.

I looked up, at his face, and his eyebrows were burrowed in confusion.

Kya bolun tumhe Shehry? Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse, aur maine sirf tumhe dhoka hi diya, dhoke ke siwaye aur kuch nahi.

“Kya tum is engagement se khush nahi?”, he asked, concerned. He placed his hands onto my shoulders, and continued, “Agar tumhe yeh engagement nahi karni hai toh bolo mujhe. I won’t force anything upon you, ever!”

“No Shehry, no please don’t say that. I’m very happy with this engagement. But…”, I looked away.

Kaise boloon yeh baat tumhe Shehry? Kaise bataun tumhe sachai? Kaise bataun ke tumhara pyar hi tumhe dhoka de raha hai?

“I want to confess something”, I spoke.

“Amna! Bas karo yaar. Phir se shuru ho gayi ho tum! I already told you, I don’t wanna hear anything.”, he said firmly.

“Lekin Sheh-“, but he didn’t even let me finish. He instantly placed his finger on my lips and said, “Sshhh! Ab bas karo!”

Kyun kar rahe ho yeh Shehryaar? Mujhe bolne do. Dil saaf karne do mujhe. Main aise nahi jee sakti. Iss jhoot ke saath nahi reh sakti hoon main. Jhoot ke buniyad pe nahi bante rishtey.

He moved his finger away from my lips, and spoke, “Jo hua use bhool jao! Please? Mere liye? Let’s start this with a new beginning?”, he said, looking straight into my eyes, smiling.

“But for this new beginning, I need you to know what I’ve done!”, I whispered, looking down.

“Did you say something?”, he asked.

“Nope, nothing.”, I got up to leave, trying to hideaway my tears.

“Where are you going? Please don’t leave!”, he said, and I could totally imagine him making a puppy face as he said that, because of his tone. “C’mon, ab toh main tumhare peeche bhaag bhi nahi sakta!”, he added.

I turned around, and ran towards him and hugged him.

“I love you Shehryaar Asif”, I whispered into his ears.

Aaj nahi toh kal, main tumhe yeh sachai bata kar rahungi Shehry.

“I love you too Girlfriend.”, he whispered back, stroking the back of my head with his hand.

“Guys- - OHOOO! I’m sorry. Hamesha ghalat time pe entry maarta hoon na?”, Hussain barged in, and then turned around, giggling. “Mauka mila nahi, ke tum dono shuru ho jate ho…”, he added.

Shehry quickly pulled him self away, and so did I, and quickly fixed my dupatta, looking away, embarrassed.

“Abey oye! Kabab mein haddi!”, Shehry said, and it made us all laugh. Hussain turned around with a smirk on his face and said that they were calling us all down, for lunch.

He helped Shehry get up, and took him downstairs, and I followed. Atif and Waqas were already down.

Shehry’s POV:

I limped downstairs, with the help of Hussain, and sat down at the dining table.

“Shehryyyyyyyyy”, Maha barged in through the door. She threw her bag on the floor, and ran towards me, and hugged me tightly, and I hugged her back.

“I’m so happy you’re back”, she whispered, while still hugging me. She pulled away, and spoke, “I missed you so much! Baba, Mama wouldn’t let me visit you at the hospital either, and--and I just missed you so much bhai!”, she hugged me back, which made everyone else go “Awww”, in unison, as if a chorus.

“I missed you to meri jaan!”, I kissed her on her cheek and then put forward mine, demanding one from her, to which she instantly reached forward and pecked. I then turned to the other, and she kissed on that one too. “Yeh hui na baat!”, I said cheerfully.

“Shehry appke legs? Aap chal nahi paogey?”, she asked, astonished, as she pointed at my legs that were covered in plaster.

“Not for a few days, lekin uske baad, main chal bhi paunga aur bhaag bhi.”, I replied, and she seemed content. “Ok now go freshen up, I won't eat until you’re here!”, I added, and she agreed, obediently and ran upstairs.

Everyone then came and sat at the table, and Maha had come down too. Hussain repeated his party trick once again, by taking the other chair, while all the adults sat on the other side, leaving the chair next to me for Amna.

I glanced at her, and she looked away shyly.

“Baithiye Amna jee, nek kaam mein der kis baat ki?”, Hussain said, with a big smirk on his face, which made Amna’s cheeks turn pink.

She, very slowly pulled out the chair, and tried to moved it a bit away from me, for it to not look too obvious, but Hussain quickly pushed his chair closer, leaving her no place to move her chair.

“Hussain…”, she whispered, and he totally ignored her plea, on purpose.

All this while, I was just sitting there, laughing in my head.

Baithiye Amna! Ab apke paas aur koi raasta nahi hai!

She looked at me, as if asking me to tell Hussain to move, but I spoke up loudly, “Kya hua Amna? Sit down.”. I spoke loudly on purpose, so that the adults could hear, which they did.

“Amna sit down”, said her mom.

Amna looked at me, piercing her eyes through mine as if mentally yelling at me.

Ab tu dekh Shehry. Tera bhi number aayega. Yeh itni asani se nahi bhoolegi teri girlfriend.

She sat down, on my left, and I grabbed both her hands with my left hand, and her eyes widened in shock.

She struggled, as she tried to release her hands from my grip, and caught hold of her even harder.

She was probably getting mad at me from the inside, while I was cracking up.

“Amna jee, why aren’t you taking any food?”, Hussain said sarcastically, as if he didn’t know what was going on, which made me laugh even harder on the inside.

I tried to suppress my laughter, by folding my lips inwards, as Amna kept struggling, trying to release her hands.

I then poured the salan into her plate with my right hand, and placed a paratha too.

“Kya hua Amna? Kha kyu nahi rahi ho?”, I said. I then moved on a bit closer to her ear and, “Khilana bhi mujhe hi padega?”, I whispered.

She stopped trying, gave in and whispered, “Shehryyyy…please choro muhe…”

I loosened my grip and she quickly smiled, as if thanking me, and then went on to serve me some food, and then started eating hers.

Amna’S POV:

After lunch, we all had some sweets, and tea. After that we got up to get ready to leave.

“Mat jao nao.”, Shehry mouthed from across me, making a puppy face, as I read his lips.

I made a sad face and mouthed, “I have to..”

“Please?”, he mouthed again, to which I just shrugged my shoulders.

I want to stay too, but what can I do? Kis haq se rukoon yahan?

He then made a heart shape with his hands, and placed it on the left side of his chest, and then pointed at me, making a kiss face.

I covered my face trying to hide in my laughter, and then pulled on a serious face and waved my hand as if telling him whatever.

He widened his eyes in shock, and placed his hand on the left side of his chest, and made a dying face, “I cant live without you”, he mouthed.

I smiled, looked around if no one was watching, and quickly blew him a flying kiss, and he made a gesture of catching it, and then placed his hand with which he caught the kiss, on his left cheek, and then turned to the right asking for another.

Hayeee main mar jawaan!

I blew him another, which he placed on his right cheek, and then made a kiss face again, and this time asked one for his lips, which made me blush.

“Amna come on..”, said Baba. It was time for us to leave. I said bye to everyone, and walked out of their house, and sat in my car, as we drove off.

 **Tring**

Shehry: Why’d you have to leave so early? :(

Me: Kuch din aur wait karlo, phir toh main tumhari hi ho jaungi. :)

Shehry: Lekin meri kiss? Woh toh tumne di hi nahi. :’(

Me: Haha, uske liye bhi wait karna hoga. :P

Shehry: Aur kitna tadpaugi jaaneman?

Me: Haha, tab tak ke liye, here ‘:*’ a virtual kiss. 

Shehry: For my lips? :D 

Me: No. For your forehead. :P

Shehry: Then what about the one for my lips? ;)

Me: Who abhi nahi milegi. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai Shehru! :P

Shehry: Okay meri jaan! :) I’ll wait! Apke ke liye kuch bhi! Lekin the phal better be very meetha  okay?! ;)

“Amna, is it true that you guys knew each other before the party?”, asked baba suddenly.

“Jee, we take almost all classes together at uni, and that’s how I know him.”, I replied. “But why’d you ask?”

“And…do you trust him? I mean after what has happened?”, he spoke.

“What do you mean?”, I asked, confused, not understanding what he was trying to say.

“Matlab, itni kam umar mein, itna bada step, kahin hum jaldbaazi toh nahi kar rahe tumhare saath?”, he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

“No Baba! Obviously not! I’m very happy with this decision of yours!”, I assured him, to which he didn’t reply, and just continued driving.

*******Author's note**********

So guys, love has started blooming between the two! But I still want Shehry to find out the truth... :/

What do you think about this story so far? :)  Do lemme know! 

*********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...
13.2K 728 41
The problem with love is you can love who you want but so can they.
9K 546 26
Broken crayons still color. Broken chandeliers still shine. Broken hearts still beat.
63.2K 1.5K 35
I stared at the body. She was lying there unconscious and blood was coming from her head where she had just been hit. I slowly backed away and ran fr...