I just want our love to last

“Dude! Are you serious?”, I said, in astonishment.

We’re going to Pakistan? What the heck?

“Pakistan! OMG after 7 whole years! Can you believe it?”, Hussain exclaimed with excitement. “Oye Shehry! Tujhe kya hua?”, he asked me after he noticed my expression.

Pakistan! Amna! She’s in Pakistan!

I was excited to go to Pakistan after 7 years! Obviously, I missed my homeland, my birthplace. But The fact that Amna would be there made me a bit hesitant.

“Hussan..woh Amna..”, I started speaking but he cut  me off.

“Oh yes! Amna! She’s in Pakistan too. You can finally meet her Shehry!”, Hussain was literally jumping with excitement.

I parked the car on the driveway, and went in.

“Mama we are going to Pakistan!”, Hussain ran into our parents room, and I followed.

“Sach?”, mama asked, but then noticed my expression.

“Shehry beta agar tumhe nahi jaana hai toh naa jao..”, baba spoke. “I know, you don’t want to go..”, he added.

He came upto me, place his hands on my shoulder, and continued, “Its been 2 years, lekin it was a very important part of our lives. Specially yours.”, and hugged me.

I hugged him back, very tightly, as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was literally filled with mixed emotions right now. I was hugging my father after a very long time, and it felt so good. Also, we were going to Pakistan the next day, and I might get a chance to meet Amna.

I pulled back, wiped my tears and spoke, “I need time to think..”, and walked out.

“Shehry ruk yaar…where are you going?”, he caught my hand. “Don’t you wanna meet Amna?”, he asked.

I pulled him into his room, and shut the door behind us. I sat on the chair, and told him to sit on his bed.

“Dude! AMNA! She’s going to be in Pakistan! I don’t know if I can face her. I mean a lot had happened back then.”, I spoke, as I made random doodles, on a paper that was lying on the table.

“I know I’ve been trying to find her since 2 years, but now that I know that I will be meeting her, I feel weird.”, I added.

“Dude! If you don’t want to meet her…its okay. I mean Pakistan! It’s a big country! What are the chances that you will meet her?”, he said. “We are going to Lahore, and you don’t even know if she’s there for sure! Aur waise bhi, Sidra said she will tell you about her right…so just chill yaar!”, he patted my back.

I sighed, got up and said, “I’ll think about it..”, and walked out to my room.

Hussain’s POV:

As soon as Shehry left, I pulled out my phone and texted Waqas, Atif and Api.

Me: Guys! Shehry might say no. It’s up to you guys to convince him.

I then turned my phone on silent and lay on my bed.

Sidra's helping Shehry find Amna? I mean she loves him.... lekin.... jo bhi hai, its good I mean if she can help us find Amna, it will be the best thing ever.

My eyes began to close, with all these thoughts in my head when suddenly Shehry barged into my room, “Hussain!”

I got up, sat on my bed, and rubbed my eyes. “Kya hua?”, I asked him.