BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS - ju...

By xyxikin

desc; a collection of my subby bottom jungkook oneshots. all of these include smut. some are more intense tha... More

sunkissed skin (namkook)
christmas special (maknae line)
temper (yoonjinkook)
synonym (namkook)
overdue (yoonkook)
studio nights (yoonkook)
teacher's pet (jinkook)
parallel (ot7)
scholarship worthy (jikook)
stupefied (jinkook)
showcased (jinkook)
glowpet (yoonkook)
too far (taekook)
too long (jinkook)
made to be yours (yoonkook)
vending machine of love (jikook)
secrecy (jinkook)
eating more than candy (jikook)
tears of the devil (yoonkook)

pets (sopekook)

11.7K 161 21
By xyxikin

yoongi loved his life. he had a perfect one, after all. he had a perfect owner, who he loved very much, and their relationship was everything he could have ever asked for.

he was confident that he would never be replaced by anyone or anything in hoseok's eyes, as his owner so kindly promised.

he was a black cat hybrid, velveteen, triangular ears sprouted from his hair on each side of his head, and he had a short, stubby black tail that hoseok would always comment how cute it was.

as a very stubborn beta, yoongi would never admit to liking the praise and the compliments that hoseok would so kindly offer.

yoongi loved the life he was living. he didn't need anything else besides hoseok and he resting spot on the window sill that had all the warmth of the sun.

so when yoongi, who claimed he had a perfect life, walked into the house he and hoseok shared, he was surprised to have his face practically smacked in the face with a familiar sugary scent. his nose scrunches up and he grimaced.

to anyone else it would be a wonderful scent, one that made you want to smile and giggle and cuddle and all that stuff. to yoongi, it makes him want to cry and wish that he was anywhere else.

"yoongi? is that you?" the cat hears hoseok call out for him, and he sighs. "who else would it be?" he hears hoseok's contagious laugh, a small giggle bubbling in the back of his throat but he remembers the distinct smell making his eyes water and his stomach drop unpleasantly. he flicks his ears and covers his nose. "come in here, i have something to show you," yoongi obeys, following his owner's voice and swallowing thickly as the aroma grows stronger with each step he takes.

when he finally makes it to hoseok's room, his hand drops from his nose and his eyes grow wide. he knew that it would be here, but the sight of it just solidifies the ice freezing around his heart. "yoongi, this is jungkook. he'll be staying with us from now on,"

yoongi's knees wobbled and he stared at jungkook from the doorway.

he was a bunny, his soft, white droopy ears falling to his shoulders. they contrasted with his dark brown hair, which yoongi assumed he dyed if the slivers of white around jungkook's follicles and scalp area was anything to go by. yoongi has no problem with bunnies. bunnies were usually cute and fun to play with, and he has met a few bunnies whom he genuinely enjoyed hanging out around.

jungkook was an omega.

a whiny, thieving, all too aware of himself omega.

"jungkook, this is yoongi. yoongi has been staying here with me for almost four years." jungkook blinks at yoongi with his round, brown eyes, his mouth slightly agape revealing his front two prominent bunny teeth. "hoseok? can we talk?" yoongi's mouth tastes sour. he usually never called his owner "hoseok" it was either "seokie" or "hobi". hoseok noticed this as well and stood up quickly.

a whine stops him, and hoseok glances down at his thigh, which jungkook was clinging onto while shaking. "hyungie..." he whispers, and hoseok slumps his shoulders. yoongi watches with narrowed eyes as hoseok purses his lips, ruffling jungkook's hair like he only did with yoongi. yoongi feels himself clench his fists and his ears draw back. "yoongi, i'm sorry but can this wait? — yoongi?" when hoseok looks up, yoongi had already left to his window sill.

yoongi rests in his window spot in his cat form, trying his best not to cry.

this omega was already trying to steal his owner away from him.

'omegas are all the same,' yoongi thinks, and curls into a ball.

yoongi wakes up to something nuzzling into his chest, and he blinks slowly. he notices a small white ball of fluff looking up at him, it's pink nose twitching with curiosity. the tips of its ears faded into a light brown, the white fading into the tan colour and creating an ombré effect. its eyes were round and starry, and the fragrant scent of honey and warm milk invaded his nostrils.

he hisses, clambering up on his legs and glaring at the rabbit, who must have been put next to him by hoseok. the bunny squeaks, hopping toward him on his stubby bunny paws. yoongi hisses again, jumping off the window sill and running to the kitchen. there he turns into his more humanoid self, his ears drawn back and his short tail flicked in irritation. "yoongi?" hoseok comes in, holding the white and brown ball of bunny.

yoongi huffs and silently turns away from his human, who frowns. "what's wrong, yooni, baby? are you alright?" yoongi's eats flatten even more so when hoseok's omega scented hand attempts to ruffle his hair. the cat ducks, avoiding the contact and crossing his arms. "i'm going to go see taehyung," he mutters and walks to his bedroom, which smelt of hoseok and his scents, making him sigh deeply after closing his room door.

he gets changed into a comfy yellow sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans before leaving.

the spring air was nice and fresh, it smelt of flowers and recently cut grass that made his shoulders relax and his ears perk up instead of being flattened on his hair.

yoongi knocks on the light pastel pink house's door, it's hue so light that it was almost white. he personally doesn't really like it, but taehyung and his owners did. the white door flies open, and yoongi's mood immediately enlightens by the sight of taehyung, a cute chow chow puppy hybrid. his tail was wagging, looking like a tan hued blur behind the puppy's excited and wriggling figure. "yoongi hyung!" the said cat opens his arms and taehyung bursts into them.

taehyung was one of the sweetest alphas yoongi has ever met. he acts more like an excited beta, but by his scent, you could decipher his status. he was gentle and kind, and despite looming over most people around him, he was adorable. "hi tae," yoongi greets, and lets taehyung drag him into the house and leading him to the dining room.

jimin and seokjin were there, quietly conversing over cups of tea. "hyungs! yoongi's here!" yoongi, although coming here over a million times, never knows how to correctly greet taehyung's owners. so, he settles for a small smile and an awkward wave.

jimin sweetly smiles, setting his phone down and his empty mug. "hi, yoongi hyung. how are you doing?" yoongi purses his lips and furrows his brows at the thought of jungkook. "not too good, min," seokjin speaks next, readjusting the glasses that he wore in the mornings. "aw, why is that?" yoongi liked seokjin and jimin. they were maternal and sweet, they were the cutest couple—including taehyung of course—and they were his best friend's owners so he instantly felt a liking toward them.

jimin was more of a little brother that likes taking care of him while seokjin was more of a maternal mother figure.

"hoseok got another hybrid without me knowing," he mumbles, and taehyung's tail stops wagging, a quiet whine of sadness emitting from his throat. he could tell that yoongi wasn't as happy as he usually was. "oh, i'm sorry, kitty. do you want some cake? would that make you feel better?" yoongi's stomach grumbles, and he blushes. "i'll take that as a yes. why don't you two sit down and we can have some cake," seokjin pats both of their heads, and taehyung drags him to a chair next to jimin. jimin pets his head when he sits next to them, an assuring grin on his face.

"it'll be okay, hyung. just talk to hoseok hyung about it so you don't feel so bad. maybe it will help," yoongi lightly smiles, nodding even when he wanted to tell him, that, 'no, it won't be okay. there is an omega in my home, and he's going to steal him away from me.'

but he doesn't, and jimin strokes his ears.

after eating cake, taehyung quite literally pulls him out of his chair and into the living room, where they begin watching Ponyo. he's watched the movie so many times with taehyung he can most likely go through the movie while saying word for word of what the characters said.

after hours of watching Ponyo, Lilo and Stitch, and Moana, the doorbell rings, and yoongi slumps on the couch, already knowing who it was. taehyung races to the door, jimin and seokjin chuckling after him.

yoongi crosses his arms and his ears draw back at the sound of hoseok's voice. then there was a sound of cooing and kisses, and the honey and milk scent slaps him in the face. while seokjin, taehyung, and jimin are cooing over the bunny, hoseok slips past them and comes over to where yoongi was scrunched up in the couch corner. "yooni, baby, it's time to come home," he says softly, and yoongi flinches.

"did you even realize i was gone?" yoongi spits, and hoseok sighs. "i'm sorry that we didn't get the chance to talk it out, but he needed help, baby. i couldn't leave him there," yoongi abruptly stands and glares at hoseok with wet eyes. "yes you could," and he walks through the door, and into the passenger seat of hoseok's car, slamming the door and slouching in the seat. a knock is heard on the window, and he glances up and sees jimin waiting patiently on the other side. he rolls down the window, and jimin reaches his hand in to pet his hair.

"you know that no one is replacing you, right yoongi hyung? hoseok hyung loves you a lot," yoongi's eyes turn glossy again and he sniffles. "but he promised," he croaks out, his voice cracking halfway through, jimin's lips dropping into a frown. "from what i've heard, jungkook has been through a lot, and so have you. maybe he's what you need to feel better," yoongi's eyes turn wide. "you knew?" jimin nods slowly.

yoongi bites his tongue and wipes his eyes. jimin knew about jungkook before he did. hoseok did have time to talk to him, he just knew that if he did, yoongi would say no.

"i don't want him," jimin quietly sighs at yoongi's response but smiles after. "but hoseok hyung does want him, and you love him, right?" yoongi nods. "then you should try to get along with jungkook. you don't need to like him, you don't need to love him. just try for hoseok hyung," yoongi nods lightly and frowns a little when jimin pulls his hand from his ears. hoseok is seen holding jungkook's small hand in his, and they walk to the car. they say their last goodbyes, and drive off.

the entire car smelt like omega, and it made the cat's eyes watery. hoseok's hand is placed on his thigh, and suddenly he feels like he can breathe normally. the beta relaxes for the first time in a while and closes his eyes.

he feels himself getting carried, and he groans a little. "shh, yooni, it's okay, i'm just taking you to bed," yoongi flutters his eyes closed and snuggles into hoseok's chest. he refuses to let go when hoseok's tries dropping him onto his bed, but yoongi just shakes his head. "yooni," yoongi wraps his arms and legs tighter on the human.

"your room," yoongi mumbles on his neck, and hoseok shivers when yoongi licks at the claiming mark the cat had made on him years ago to profess him as his. he had marked hoseok after he had promised yoongi that he would never replace him.

"are you sure?" yoongi nods, and hoseok takes him to his room.

"we have to be quick, kitten, i need to put jungkook to bed," yoongi nods and sighs when hoseok begins kissing lightly at his neck, reaching around to unhook his collar that he got yoongi when he bought him. yoongi almost never took it off.

"i love you so much, kitten," hoseok whispers, sucking small hickeys on the cat's pale skin, slipping yoongi's clothes off. when yoongi is completely bare, he steps back to appreciate his hybrid's body. yoongi's eyes were blown and hooded, his ears perked up in alert and his hole was glistening with slick. "god, you're so cute," hoseok kisses yoongi harshly, his tongue swiping over yoongi's bottom lip, and the cat allows entrance.

yoongi shivers under hoseok's touch, hoseok's warm fingertips feathering down his torso and tummy and his abdomen, his hands gripping on his thighs making him gasp before moaning. "such a wonderful kitten," hoseok kisses at his cheeks, taking one of his hands away from yoongi's unmarked thighs to prod at his rim, his fingertip collecting slick before slipping a digit in.

yoongi keens and shivers hard under hoseok's intense gaze, feeling more slick gush around hoseok's slender finger, making it easier to slide. hoseok adds another, yoongi's jaw going slack when his prostate is curled into. his erection is pulsing on his stomach, a steady leakage of precum drooling down the side of his cock.

hoseok suddenly takes out his fingers, tapping yoongi's hip twice. "hands and knees, kitten," yoongi obeys, scrambling to get on his hands and knees, his hole exposed to hoseok's hungry eyes. "such a cute little kitten i have, hm? such a pretty kitty," slick drips down the insides of his thighs and he keens when three fingers ram into his hole, his sensitive prostate being found immediately and making his arms collapse. he dug his face into the pillow, gripping onto the sheets and pushing back on hoseok's fingers. "you want more? hm?" yoongi nods with a cry, his cock hanging red and wet between his legs.

four fingers soon turn into hoseok's entire fist, and yoongi's a moaning mess. his hair was matted and wet with his sweat, the sheets beneath him were drenched with cum and slick, and his ears were submissively pressed on his head as he begged for more. "more more more, please, hobi, n-need your cock, please, w-want your cum," yoongi bites the sheets he had his head squished into, and hoseok chuckles behind him, kissing his spine and his tail.

"such a desperate kitten, hm? always wanted more, such a greedy little baby," yoongi nods vigorously, whining when hoseok's hand is pulled from him, his hole gaping and clenching on nothing but air. more slick dribbled out of him, and he keens he hears hoseok unzip his pants. he groans when he pumps his cock a few times, the stimulation being a bit overwhelming from not having touching it the entire time it was straining against his pants.

yoongi pushes back on him with a desperate mewl, the noise sweet and enticing. hoseok grabs at his hips and slams inside of the cat in one go, yoongi's body shuddering violently and he cries out, cumming the second time. "hobi hobi hobi, m-more please," the cat begs, his abdomen tightening and his skin heating up with the need for hoseok's cock to fill him with his cum.

"such a desperate kitty, oh f-fuck!" hoseok curses when he begins moving, yoongi's hot walls clamping around his swollen girth deliciously, and he could already feel himself beginning to move closer to the edge. yoongi moans loudly, shaking in his hands and rolling his hips with hoseok's with fluttering eyes and drool beginning to drip from his mouth. hoseok's skin felt hot on his, and the way his prostate was being abused so frequently made his abdomen twist with searing pleasure.

hoseok throws his head back, his pelvis repeatedly hitting yoongi's ass, his cock hitting deeper and deeper each time, the walls of the kitten under him tightening almost unbearably before he fastens his pace, desperately chasing his orgasm, yoongi crying beneath him loudly, broken sobs of bliss wavering and cracking as he gets closer to cumming for the third time.

"my good kitty, my good f-fucking kitty," yoongi's back arches as warmth spills into him as hot spurts, shivering and cumming again. hoseok slips in and out of him slower now, obscene squelching noises flooding the room, accompanying the sweet smell of yoongi and the musky smell of sex.

"n-no, longer," yoongi whimpers when hoseok tries pulling out of him, and fondly smiles with a tired grin before it drops into a panicked expression. he slides his cock out, yoongi making a mewl of protest and he apologizes to the kitten. "i'm sorry, yooni. i forgot about jungkook," hoseok pulls his pants up, fixing his hair a bit before rushing out of the room. yoongi slumps, his ass still in the air with his and hoseok's juices dribbling out.

it was quiet for a second, just the sound of yoongi catching his breath.

he flinches when something warm and wet touches his gaping rim, and he moans. he glances back, and gasps when he sees jungkook.

he narrows his eyes at the rabbit, jungkook keeping eye contact as he licks at his hole again. yoongi's eyes flutter, and he can't help but push back on jungkook's mouth. "hyungies taste so nice," yoongi mewls when jungkook spreads him even more, his tongue diving in further into his hole, his walls tightening around the bunny's wet muscle.

yoongi tried to bite back his sounds of pleasure, but jungkook's mouth felt so nice, it became increasingly difficult as time went on.

the room now smelt of yoongi's and jungkook's scents mixing, and yoongi wouldn't admit it, but he liked it very much.

jungkook hums at the taste of hoseok and yoongi mixing together, the added vibration causing yoongi to clench loosely around his tongue and quietly whimpering. "hyungie tastes so sweet," the omega praises, and the beta shudders.

"jungk-kook, oh god, i-i'm gonna—" jungkook moans and yoongi cries out, pushing against his face harder. jungkook doesn't mind, he wants yoongi to accept him and love him. "i-i can't — oh god, kook, f-fuck," jungkook squeezes yoongi's ass at the curse word, his short painted nails digging into the soft pale flesh. "hyungie shouldn't swear," he mumbles softly, pressing one last kiss on yoongi's rim, before yoongi cums.

jungkook strokes the sensitive skin of yoongi's cock, the elder quietly mewling.

"jungkook? — oh," the bunny cuddles into the cat's thighs, lightly kissing them before cumming, his small hand wrapped around his wet cock.

"would you look at that? my pretty kitty and honey bunny together? so precious," yoongi pants into the pillow he shoved his face into, his chest heaving as he tries to regulate his breathing patterns. jungkook crawls closer to him, nuzzling his nose into yoongi's bicep, making the cat grumble. "you two must be so exhausted, hm? why don't we go take a bath?" jungkook perks up at the mention of bathtime, it was by far one of his favourite things.

"hyungie," the bunny calls to yoongi, who ignores him while slumping on the bed, but squirms as his body gets even messier with the mix of cum and slick and sweat. "up up, babies, we have to get you two clean," jungkook stands, obediently waiting for hoseok as the human picks yoongi up, who was close to falling asleep.

yoongi sighs in content when he's placed in a bath, the warm water soothing his sore muscles. he tenses when the bunny cuddles up to him, his tail twitching excitedly and splashes the water on hoseok, who chuckled at his omega's happiness. "you know, yooni, cuddling is usually better when both sides contribute," yoongi's eyes slide from hoseok's to jungkook's, and he frowns a little, remembering what jimin told him.

'i don't have to like him, i just need to behave. for hoseok. only when hoseok's around. what we did means nothing,' yoongi puts a strained grin on his face, but it seems to be good enough for hoseok and especially jungkook, who snuggles closer. "good boys," hoseok praises, a soft smile spreading over his lips.

when they're all dried up and clothed, hoseok leads them to a room yoongi has never been in. "hyungie? i-is this a nesting room?" jungkook asks, his small hand tightening on yoongi's hand as he asks their owner what the room was. yoongi huffs as his hand were occupied with jungkook's. "mhm," hoseok nods. "this is where you two will be sleeping together when you want cuddles. this is also where you will be handling your heats or sometimes for yoongi, ruts when i'm not around to help you myself." jungkook squeezes yoongi's hand. "hyungie, you're going to help me with my heats?"

his eyes are like a deer's despite him being a bunny, and yoongi gulps. he didn't want to help jungkook with his heats. he didn't want to hold his hand. he didn't want to take baths with him. he glances at hoseok who was behind the rabbit, just as expectant, if not a little bit more. 'just for hobi,'

"yes," jungkook squeaks with enthusiasm. yoongi purses his lips and furrows his brows when jungkook drags him to the middle of the room, which had a circular nest made out of blankets and pillows. the bunny collapses onto the softness, blinking his big eyes at yoongi, his hands innocently and cutely rested on his chest. "go on, yooni," yoongi glances over his shoulder at hoseok, who smiled at him and nodded to him.

the black kitty lays down next to the rabbit, his ears pressing on his damp hair when the younger hybrid snuggles into his neck, nosing at his nape and collarbones, making yoongi gasp and clench his fists. the omega was scenting him, mixing their scents and claiming him. yoongi makes a noise at the back of his throat, and jungkook smiles at him, his brown tipped white ears flopping over his face.

their owner comes over, kissing both of them on their heads, making yoongi slightly purr. "goodnight boys, i love you," yoongi continues purring as he waits for the light to be turned off and the door to be shut. he stares at the ceiling for at least twenty seconds before his purrs come to a stop, and he pushes jungkook away from him. "hyungie? what are you doing? 'm tired," jungkook whines, clutching onto yoongi's torso and flopping his face into the cat's chest, once again whining when he notices the lack of purrs.

"jungkook. off." jungkook frowns and nods, releasing the feline and sitting up with a pout. "does hyungie not like cuddles?" yoongi sighs and shakes his head, but remembers that bunnies are horrible in the dark, their eyesight not the best. "no." he answers bluntly and moves over to the other side of the nest. he watches as jungkook helplessly sits there, a pout on his face. "what about snuggles?" the cat's lips downturn and he rolls his eyes at the rodent's persistence. "no."

it was silent for a few seconds, and yoongi finally closes his eyes, ready for sleep. "what about nuzzles?" yoongi rubs his face, groaning. "no, jungkook. i don't like cuddles, snuggles, or nuzzles,"

he hears shuffling, the scent of omega is suddenly very close to him. he opens his eyes, lips dropping again when he notices how near the bunny was. "i think you do, hyungie. not accusing you of lying, but whenever i come closer, you purr," yoongi's eyes are wide as a hand places itself on his chest, and he can't help but—

a small giggle rings out from jungkook, and yoongi wishes that he didn't like cuddles so much. "i don't." jungkook latches onto him again, kissing his bicep and nestles in. "well what about lovies?" yoongi nudges the hybrid off, but the bunny just nestled in further. "jungkook." yoongi tries to be authoritative, but small snores make him sigh.

"i'm glad that you're accepting him, yooni," hoseok says to him the next day, and yoongi's back slouches. he readjusts himself on hoseok's lap, turning to face him. "he's very trusting of betas, and you're not that fond of omegas, so i thought that it would be best to take him home," yoongi turns to face the human. "why is he so trusting of betas?" hoseok smiles sweetly at him and kisses his nose. "jungkook didn't have the best life at home before us. a beta saved him and took care of him for a very long time," yoongi stares at him for a few seconds.

"what happened to the beta?"

hoseok's smile falters, big quickly rise again. "there's only so much an old beta can do when protecting an omega," yoongi nods, understanding what that meant.

"yooni, baby," the cat's chin is tilted up by hoseok's middle and index fingers. he gazes deeply at the beta, whose eyes were large and starry as he looked back. "he's not going to replace you. i'm not like your last owner, okay? there is nothing i love more than you," yoongi huffs and hops off of hoseok's lap. "i'm going to taehyung's," hoseok stands too. "then so am i," he ruffles yoongi's hair, making the elder purr lightly. "there's someone that we both need to meet anyway,"

jungkook was at taehyung's house, getting to know seokjin, jimin, and taehyung better.

when yoongi walked through the door, his knees nearly collapse at the strong scent of two.

"hyungies! you're here! look!" hoseok chuckles at jungkook's behaviour, his hand being taken by the bunny and being dragged to the living room. yoongi braces himself against the wall, his stomach churning and heart racing. there was two.

"this is joonie hyungie! he's an omega, just like me!" jungkook exclaims, flopping on the floor next to a bashful looking red panda. the shy hybrid waves, a small blush frolicking on his slightly puffy cheeks. "h-hi, i'm namjoon,"

taehyung wriggles and squirms behind jimin, trying to look over his owner's shoulder to see the omega. "please hyung, i'll be good," jimin reaches a hand behind himself to pet taehyung's ear. "if you can be good and don't overwhelm him, yes. be good," taehyung's tail aggressively wags and he carefully steps closer to the red panda who he hasn't been able to correctly meet.

it was cute, taehyung having to swallow down his extroverted tendencies to act more polite and gentle. yoongi tugs at hoseok's sleeve, looking up at his owner. "let me scent you," the cat demands, and hoseok's eyes widen. "right now? baby—" yoongi narrows his eyes.

"yes right now. let me scent you,"

hoseok bends down to yoongi's level, tilting his neck a little so yoongi can scent him. yoongi's nose presses down on his collarbone, and the kitty purrs a little when scenting his owner.

when he pulls away, satisfied with how hoseok smells like him, he grins a little. he had no idea what came over him, but he felt soothed when hoseok was claimed.

when they go home that night, hoseok makes yoongi and jungkook sleep in the nesting room. yoongi liked the nesting room, it was warm and cosy, had tons of blankets, pillows and resting spots that yoongi enjoyed to stretch out on. he just didn't like how it had an overpowering aroma of omega. the constant reminder of his old owner always lumbered behind him, whispering in the back of his mind that it would happen again, that it was only a matter of time. he resented jungkook even more as the days went on.

he hated how cute jungkook was, how easily he could take hoseok and replace yoongi. he hated how sweet he was, even when yoongi pushed him away. he hated how much jungkook still wanted to be his friend, and how trusting he was with yoongi. he hated how much he wanted to take jungkook by the hips and slam him against the wall and mark him his. he hated how his own instincts battled with his inner turmoil.

it wasn't fair how jungkook's kind was so precious and delicate. it wasn't fair how he had to spend each and every day with jungkook, constantly having the honey milk fragrance wafting from the other hybrid's direction.

people were falling for his charm. his sickly sweet, sugary goodness. everyone wanted omegas. omegas are tender porcelain, so easy to please and wanting to please.

every day was the same. yoongi would wake up with jungkook, be fed with jungkook, be forced to huddle with jungkook, all for the sake of keeping hoseok happy. yoongi hated it. hated everything about it. hated how unfairly in love he was with hoseok to the point where he lets himself deteriorate.

seconds turned to minutes which turned to hours, to days, to weeks, to months. eight months. eight months of jungkook. eight months of pretending that he was enjoying himself.

"jungkook. off." he says for the third time, trying to push jungkook off, but the younger bunny just giggles, noses yoongi's jawline.

by now the bunny has a collar. it's a delicate pink, it's hue bright and soft, and it fits so nicely around jungkook's pale neck. yoongi couldn't—and he still can't—describe the pain he felt when he walked through the front door, seeing hoseok cuddled with jungkook, whispering soft compliments into his hair as he clicks the collar around jungkook's fragile neck.

jungkook had gasped happily when he saw yoongi in the doorway, not even noticing the glossiness of the cat's eyes and the way his pheromonal scent of vanilla pudding and cinnamon turned sour and almost putrid with sadness and betrayal. he had just nodded when hoseok had happily said, "doesn't it look so snug on his pretty little neck?" yoongi nodded with his mouth slightly agape, his vision blurring with salty tears. "yes, very pretty," he had forced out, his voice quiet and strained.

"but hyungie, you love cuddles," jungkook whines, trying to nuzzle under yoongi's arm. "jungkook. off." jungkook huffs a little, pouting when he retracts from the cat, whose brows were furrowed with his fists clenched in tight balls. yoongi sits up, glaring at the rabbit. jungkook flinches.

"hyungie? what's wrong?"

yoongi's glare hardens and he bites his cheek. his mind was exploding with words and insults. it was so hard to keep his mouth quiet. he squeezes his eyes shut, keeping them closed for a few seconds nods before opening them and releasing his claws from his now slightly bleeding palms. his teeth let go of his cheek, and he lets out a shaky breath.

'i'm sorry hobi,'

yoongi's ears draw back, and he makes his fiery eyes lock with jungkook's confused, doe eyes. "you want to know the truth?" jungkook swallows and nods. "yes, hyungie,"

'i'm really sorry hobi,'

"you. you're just like them. you're trying to steal hoseok from me. you're trying to replace me. you're taking everything i have left and stealing it from me for your stupid little omega desires. you're just — you're just like woojin. everything was fine before you. you ruined everything for me. my life was perfect before you took it from me just like everything else." yoongi spat, his demeanour quickly becoming more and more dominating as he rambles, his chest lightening now that the pressure was being released.

jungkook's eyes are wide and teary and he scrunches in on himself, feeling suddenly smaller and meek around yoongi. each time he thought the beta would finally be done, the cat starts again, frustrated tears collecting at the corners of the angry hybrid's eyes as he finally says what he's been wanting to.

"eight months, jungkook. eight months of having to share everything with you. eight months of pretending to be fine with the way things are. eight months of holding back just for seokie." jungkook gasps at the new confession, and shakes his head. "i don't want your omega excuses. i don't want your omega tears. i don't want you here. i don't want you at all."

jungkook hiccups and chokes on his tears. yoongi was close to doing the same. an abrupt rush adrenaline coursed through him and he couldn't stop his mouth. there was so much relief that was replacing the hatred.

"i—" yoongi wipes his eyes, flicking his ears back and baring his teeth.

"i hate you," woojin seethes, and yoongi sniffles even more. "you're nothing special. you're just a beta. an ordinary beta that might as well just be gone. you can't breed as well as an omega and you're nothing compared to an alpha." yoongi couldn't help but feel like he was punched in the gut by the words.

he felt small under the other hybrid's gaze, despite being a higher status of the beaver. "master is going to get rid of you. not even he wants you." yoongi's eyes widen and more tears roll off his cheeks. his world had crumbled down around him and his heart raced. he shook his head in disbelief, stuttering out a weak, "n-no, you don't mean that, master wouldn't do that,..he loves me, he said so!"

woojin scoffs and tuts.

"no one would ever love you. no one would ever love you more than a beautiful omega." yoongi's throat felt dry in contrast to his cheeks and eyes. "n-no, you don't mean that,"

"no one would love an ordinary," woojin progresses closer, poking yoongi's heaving chest each time he says a word. "stupid," he emphasizes his words to yoongi, making the cat sob harder. "basic,"

"pl-please stop, no," yoongi begs, but woojin keeps going.

"replaceable," yoongi's eyes widened, and that's when his heart completely sunk and his cries grew louder. "beta like you."

jungkook looks just as broken as yoongi imagined himself looking like. "y-you hate me?" yoongi purses his lips and nods. "b-but—" the bunny gets cut off by his own sob.

yoongi stood, hovering over the small bunny with his chest rising and falling. "listen here, omega," he bends down, grabbing the base of jungkook's ear and pulling upward, causing the younger hybrid to whine and squirm. yoongi leans close to the bunny's ear, whispering softly, his teeth bared and his claws digging into the tender flesh of the ear.

"i'm not having it happen again. especially because of someone like you," he hisses, and jungkook winces again, attempting to get yoongi to release his ear.

he releases the poor rabbit's ear, leaving him to cry in the nesting room. yoongi felt light. free. victorious. he felt like he could breathe with ease. he goes to sleep in his window sill, a happy purr vibrating in his chest.

———

yoongi stares at jungkook. jungkook had his usual bunny smile displayed, floppy ears cutely tied up by a soft scrunchie. yoongi wasn't staring at him for that though.

he was anxious. yoongi has never been so anxious in his life, even more than the day his previous owner abandoned him. he was confused, too.

his thoughts rambled in his head, over and over again. why hasn't he said anything? why does he still pretend that yoongi didn't hurt him?

hoseok didn't know. jungkook didn't tell. yoongi was constantly on his heels, just waiting for the morning when hoseok bursts through the nesting room's door, fuming with anger. but he never did.

it was making yoongi's mind spin.

it has been two weeks since that night. they both pretend to like each other when they're with hoseok or anyone else, but when they're out to bed, jungkook offers to sleep in one of the bean bags, leaving yoongi to rest alone in the circular nest. they still saw each other every day, and he didn't miss him. he still despised him.

yoongi couldn't handle it. he was just too confused.

"why aren't you telling anyone?" he blurts out, surprising himself for actually, finally speaking. jungkook flinches, turning his head from the pillow he was clutching onto to the black cat, whose ears flicked.

"what do you mean?" he asks quietly, tilting his head so that his ears were even more droopy. "you haven't told anyone about that night. why?" jungkook's fingers tightened before loosening on the pillow. jungkook blinked. "do you...do you want me to tell?"

it was now yoongi's turn to blink. he slouches, staring at his hands. did he? no.

no?

no.

right?

"n-no...i just want to know why,"

jungkook sighs, reaching up to his ears and taking out the scrunchie, slipping it onto his wrist. "why would i? i don't want to be the cause of you getting scolded,"

yoongi's fists shake. tears gloss up his eyes and he huffs in frustration. "do it. tell them," jungkook gasps. "yoongi, i can't," yoongi stood. "you have to."

"please, omega," jungkook's eyes are just as wet as yoongi's when he too stands, glancing one more time to yoongi before leaving.

so here he is, sitting on a dining room chair silently, ears flat against his head in guilt as he stares at his hands. hoseok wasn't angry, he could tell, just very very disappointed. said so himself.

"you could have hurt him, yoongi. very badly. he's fragile. and i know that you don't like omegas, but jungkook is staying." he goes on and on, and yoongi sits shamefully as he takes his first-ever scolding from hoseok.

"you will eat your dinner and go to your room." hoseok ends, and yoongi nods, sniffling quietly. he could smell jungkook's guilt from the other room. he finishes his meal quickly, thanking hoseok for the meal and hurried to his room where he cries, cuddling in the blankets and pillows that were strewn out.

when the three of them arrive at taehyung's house, it seemed and felt like everyone despised and glared at him. taehyung ignored him, which hurt almost as much as hoseok's short glances in his direction.

he sat at the table, where jimin was, silently sipping on his tea. he flinches when a cup is placed in front of him, chamomile. he looks up at jimin, who softly smiled at him. "i'm sorry," yoongi just barely whispers, he felt so lost without hoseok and even more lost when hoseok was only a room away. jimin frowns sympathetically. "why are you sorry? you have nothing to be sorry for,"

the cat shakes his head. "it's all my fault, jimin. i hurt jungkook and i hurt hoseokie, he hates me now. so does taehyung, he won't even look at me anymore,"

"oh, kitty," jimin sighs, leaning down and hugging yoongi tight. "nobody, and i mean nobody hates you. we all love you so much. we're all just a little shaken up right now. understandably. it was and still is a shock that you would lose your temper," yoongi sniffles. "but you had a right to that. if it's anyone's fault, it's mine. i told you that it was best to deal with it and now look what happened. for that, i apologize. i'm very sorry, yoongi," jimin rubs yoongi's hair affectionately, and yoongi wishes that it was hoseok.

"i don't know what to do, min. i-i'm so confused, and ashamed," he covers his eyes with his hands, tears falling into his palms. he truly was ashamed.

the bunny didn't deserve that. the bunny didn't do anything wrong. jungkook wasn't woojin and had no intentions to be, yoongi just refused to communicate and that was what got him into this mess. he felt so guilty.

he no longer felt victorious. he was free but too free. he had taken advantage of his freedom and got lost.

"it's okay, yoon, it's okay," jimin shushes. "the best advice that i can give you—and this time i won't regret it nine months into the future—is to apologize. and mean it. don't say sorry if you don't mean it and if you still feel resentment towards jungkook."

yoongi thinks about that the entire night. he lays in bed, staring at the ceiling for hours.

did he mean it? was he truly sorry? or did he just hate the fact that everyone was disappointed in him?

well, he admittedly hates that fact, but his heart shatters at the thought of what he said to jungkook. he was no better than woojin. he had gone too far when he could have gently explained to jungkook, and maybe feel better then. everyone would be on good terms.

another thing yoongi noticed.

his days felt bleak.

he rarely saw or even spoke to jungkook. ever. it was only occasional now.

and spending months and months every day with him, and suddenly barely getting the opportunity to even breathe in the same room as him. he truly hadn't realized he depended on spending time with jungkook until he was no longer able to. he missed seeing jungkook and cuddling with him. even if he hated it before. he wanted it now. desperately.

he meant it.

he wanted, needed, to apologize. and he would be sincere. he already felt like crying. he truly wanted to. he hasn't cried this much in a long time. not since his old owner left him.

"kookie?" he calls out, voice hoarse from crying so often. he sees the bunny sit up, droopy ears slightly lifting up in alert. "kookie, c-can we talk?" jungkook quietly nods, crawling over to the doorway where yoongi was seemingly glued to. "hyung, come over to the nest," jungkook softly instructs, carefully grabbing yoongi's wrist and leading him to the blanket heap.

yoongi felt tears reappear in his eyes. even the bunny's touch felt so assuring. when he's settled in the blankets, sitting across from the rabbit, who looked cute with his cheeks tinted pink. "i-i want to...i want to say sorry, kookie. for everything. i-i didn't mean it, and i hate what i did. you didn't deserve any of it, kookie. you were so trusting of me, and you loved me. but i was stuck in the past. i'm s-so...so sorry, bun. r-really, i c-can't—" he cuts himself off with a sob.

he blinks up at jungkook, whose eyes were teary and full of love. "i can't go another day knowing that i hurt you. i hate what i said. i hate that i hurt you, i-i'm so sorry," he says finally, hiccuping constantly and he feels small, wants to feel coddled by hoseok. "hyungie, i've never been mad at you," jungkook pounces on him, cuddling into him tightly, scenting him with his omega scented sugary goodness.

yoongi does the same, nuzzling his nose into the bunny's neck with a relieved grin on his face.

now he felt free. now he felt victorious.

and it was nice. the next morning jungkook happily took his hand, rushing out of the nesting room with his bunny speed, yoongi following close behind. hoseok was so proud of yoongi for fixing it on his own, and he practically drowned in compliments when they went over to taehyung's.

is this what it felt to be an omega?

he enjoyed it all but enjoyed it better with jungkook clinging to his side.

he properly met namjoon and figured out that he was a lot like jungkook, just a bit more of a book worm. namjoon liked reading, loved it more than watching movies with yoongi, jungkook, and taehyung, so while they rewatched Ponyo for the six thousandth time, he silently read his philosophy books.

taehyung forgave him too.

"you're still my best friend, hyung, you always were. i'm sorry that i couldn't make you feel better," taehyung pouts, nuzzling into yoongi's chest as the cat purrs on his lap. yoongi frowns. like a typical taehyung, he felt like it was his fault. "tae, just because you're an alpha dog does not mean you are capable of helping and making everyone feel better. that sounds mean, but it's true. you're not responsible for making every single hybrid and human feel like they just ate rainbows and happy faces."

taehyung nods thoughtfully and again wag his tail. "thank you, hyung,"

yoongi was even happier when the three of them get home. he could smell the arousal on jungkook, the already sugary aroma of honey milk sweetening each time yoongi even so purred in the bunny's direction. "hyungie," jungkook asks, tugging on hoseok's sleeve with a pout. yoongi is behind jungkook, eyes pleading and lips parted. hoseok doesn't even have to ask, but for the sake of reddening his bunny's cheeks, he does. "hm? what is it, bun?" jungkook blushes, turning around to yoongi and silently begging him to ask.

yoongi gulps, putting on his kitten face. hoseok's eyes darken, and yoongi bites his bottom lip. "can we have playtime?" he quietly asks, and the bunny bounces on his feet. "please hyung?" jungkook drawls and hoseok chuckles.

"okay, boys. go to my room and get undressed, mkay? be ready by the time i get there," they both nod and hurry to their owner's room, excited for the night ahead. yoongi assists jungkook as he gets naked, and yoongi quickly slips off all of his clothing too, except his collar, same with jungkook. jungkook had globs of slick running down his thighs, pooling onto the bed and yoongi's eyes constructed at the enticing scent.

"fuck, kookie, you smell so good," yoongi whispers, jungkook moaning. "you sh-shouldn't swear, hyung," the bunny stammers, the beta smirking. "you're right, bun. but it's become a habit, maybe i should occupy my mouth to distract myself, hm?" jungkook shivers, allowing yoongi to put him on his hands and knees, showing off his twitching little bunny tail and his soft globes of fat that yoongi groans at the sight of, spreading them apart.

the cat's mouth waters. he doesn't hesitate, doesn't give a warning either, just licks a flat stripe on jungkook's glimmering hole, pink and spurting out slick, eager for cock.

yoongi hums at the taste of the honey tasting slick, the vibrations making jungkook whine. "you taste so nice, baby," jungkook's cock was so hard, leaking precum as it hung between his slick-coated thighs.

yoongi teases his tongue around the puffy rim, the muscle trying to clamp around his wet muscle, seeking pleasure. yoongi was more than willing to give it to him, hearing the pretty omega beg was like music to him, a song that he would replay over and over again.

he spreads jungkook's asscheeks again, finally letting his tongue slip in, diving deep into the bunny's little hole, that gaped and dripped saliva and self lubricant.

"started without me, hm? that's okay, i knew how desperate my cute little pets were," both jungkook and yoongi moan at being called that, a gush of slick falling into yoongi's awaiting mouth. "you're both so wet," hoseok says, tone teasing and amused. yoongi just now realizes that his own hole was leaking, his cinnamon vanilla pudding aroma mixing well with jungkook's honey scent.

the room smelt of desperate, horny hybrids, and they were loving it. "do you think kookie's prepped enough?" hoseok asks, yoongi pressing a kiss on the pink stretched rim, that emits another whine from the omega. "mhm, very well stretched. barely needed it," yoongi's right hand that was gripping jungkook's right asscheek squeezes, even more, slick streaming out.

"jesus, baby. never knew you could be so wet, bun," hoseok gushes, genuinely surprised by how much there was.

"yooni, i want you fuck our little bun here nice and well. then i'll do whatever you want me to," yoongi nods vigorously.

jungkook squeaks when he's dragged by the ankle closer to the edge of the bed, and flipped so he's on his spine. his tail was slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't have much time to dwell on it as yoongi's dripping cock slammed into him in one fast motion, eliciting a loud, surprised moan from him.

yoongi's cock was so thick and jungkook loved the feeling of the extra stretch, adored the feeling of his beta finally accepting him.

yoongi's balls slapped on his ass relentlessly, cock hitting in such deep places jungkook thought that it was simply impossible to ever feel this good.

he moaned and twitched, moans increasing with volume when yoongi hit his sensitive nerve, walls tightening around the cat's cock and making the feline hybrid groan and shiver, eyes focused on making jungkook feel good.

hoseok watched, pleased. his own cock was throbbing in his boxer briefs, pulsing and leaking precum. the sight alone of yoongi pounding into their precious little bunny could probably make him cum, if he trained his eyes hard enough.

yoongi grunted at the hot wet heat of jungkook's ass. it was tight and clamping, so so wet and slippery, lewd and explicit.

it was almost disgusting how much slick jungkook was creating, but it only made the slide better and easier, and yoongi's abdomen tighten with need.

he was greedy, thrusting hard into jungkook for his own pleasure, but he knew that jungkook was enjoying himself just as much.

he could tell by the way his hardened cock twitched and drooled precum.

yoongi's ears drew back at the sounds of the room, hoseok's quiet groans as he palmed himself, yoongi own purrs of bliss and happiness, jungkook's whimpers and mewls, the wet slapping of their connecting bodies.

jungkook arched high into the air, high enough for hoseok and yoongi to see his cute little rabbit tail wiggle, cock kicking as he came with a cry, loud and sensitive just like yoongi loved. jungkook's face was contorted into one of euphoria, eyes screwed shut with his mouth agape, exposing his two front bunny teeth that everyone gushed over.

yoongi pants, slowly retracting from jungkook, even though his cock was pathetically hard. he decided that he didn't want to risk jungkook hurting if he was too sensitive.

hoseok was quickly on him, pushing him onto the bed and bending him over, holding him by the hips and tugging him into hoseok's still clothed cock. "you boys have no idea how fucking beautiful you are," he starts, jungkook twitching with sensitivity and whines, while yoongi bites the inside of his cheek, keeping his head down, claws digging into the sheets as hoseok rocks his cock on his desperate hole.

"so fucking precious saw you and knew i had to have you," yoongi lurches forward when hoseok's cock finally slides into him, his slick making it easy and quick, since they didn't want to waste any more time as yoongi was hard and leaking.

"love you boys, so much. i do. want to keep you forever and ever," yoongi whines when hoseok's fingers dig deeper into his hips, pulling him back before pushing him ahead and repeating. it was slow and languid, but deep. it hit yoongi's prostate, fucking him closer and closer to his much-desired release.

he was tight and hot, wet like jungkook was, the bunny now sitting patiently, already knowing what plans on doing as soon as hoseok fills yoongi with his cum.

yoongi's head dug into the sheets, spine curving as he arches, his tail flicking and ears flattening on his hair. he mewls frequently, voice cracking when hoseok wraps his hand around his leaking cock, lathering his pre-ejaculate over his slit that makes him shudder as electricity stacks through his body. hoseok grunts, hips stilling inside yoongi as he finally releases, far quicker than he would have liked, but the image of yoongi fucking into jungkook made his thoughts and body go wild.

he pulls out, squeezing yoongi's tail and nodding to the bunny, who was eagerly bouncing on his knees.

"go ahead bun. make your hyungie cum,"

yoongi doesn't lift his head from the mattress, he just leans more onto it to arch his back higher, which he hears hoseok coo over. jungkook spreads yoongi open gently, pressing a single kiss on the rim and oggles at the slick and cum that collects at his thumbs.

"hyungie, you're so cute," yoongi moans, even though he feels like he should be the one telling jungkook that, seeing that he is an omega. he appreciated it nonetheless.

"tasty too, mm, hyungie, taste," jungkook tugs at hoseok's finger, collecting slick on the tip and pushing it to the human's mouth, who hums at the flavour. vanilla pudding, slightly bitter because of his cum. "indeed, bun. very sweet," jungkook's tail wriggles at the approval and goes back to yoongi's hole, not thinking twice and diving in, sucking and licking and being the goodest bunny hoseok has ever seen.

yoongi is on the edge, tears blurring his vision, puffy, stretched hole sensitive and red, but it felt so so nice, jungkook's soothing wet tongue, lapping at any juices that leaked out.

all it took was one more kittenish lick and yoongi cums, loudly and intensely, mouthing falling open and eyes falling shut.

his thighs were still tensing and twitching, cock spent and hanging flaccid between them.

the two hybrids are quickly put in the bathtub, colourful and wonderful smelling suds enveloping they're exhausted bodies and soothing them into a sleepy state, smelling of fresh lavender with their eyelids drooping. hoseok kisses their heads while dressing them up in comfy pjs, praising them endlessly and curling up with them in yoongi's bed, as his was dirty and quite possibly stained from the large amount of slick produce by both of his hybrids.

yoongi hums contentedly, sated and sleepy with the bunny curled up in his chest, the cat's backside being held by hoseok, who whispered sweet nothings to him and pulled him to sleep.

yoongi loved his life. he had a perfect one, after all. he had a perfect owner, who he loved very much, and their relationship was everything he could have ever asked for.

he had an even more perfect omega that he loved with all his heart, wanting to cuddle and purr around and love. he loved him very much too. their relationship was everything his wishes for and more.

his life was perfect then, perfect now, and perfect forever. he was confident that no one could take them away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
202K 3.4K 48
BTS 8th Member AU All Kinds of Imagines, including smut ;) Requests are open
6.7K 61 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
39.3K 540 13
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...