DND Quirk (COMPLETE)

By Lotus_Moonveil

As Izuku surfs the internet to kill his boredom he finds an old reddit page. The reddit page was full of diff... More

The Wish
Replicator Prank
What?!?!
Entrance Exam
First Day
Testing Stuff and Battle
Damn It Asui
USJ Attack
Excuse Me
Restful Day? What's that?
Where's My Gun?
Sports Festival
Stupid Internships
Hosu Tech Thief
What have I done?
Small note
I have a Villain self?
Trying a New Class
Trying A New Class Part 2
Slugs VS Poachers
Meta Liberation VS Slugs
Repli-Mon
What Train?
The End

Misunderstanding Creates Chaos

6.2K 153 181
By Lotus_Moonveil

I groaned as I punched Queen again and sat up. "I know you like being my alarm clock but I'm not in the mood to get more disturbing the peace tickets. Seriously if I get one more ticket for it I am removing your speech cube." She nodded and ran off to do something. I headed downstairs and ate my lunch because I slept in. The test was literally yesterday and using a lot of magic tired me out.

As I finished eating my sandwich I turned on the tv to see a video of me in Giant Human Replicator form eating the 0 pointer on the news. This made me worried as the giant form is just me a lot bigger. When the clip ended the news reporter claimed I was a villain attacking UA,destroying its property and, should I be seen I will be immediately arrested. I groaned and called Nezu.

"You have a leak or someone snuck onto the school grounds. Theres a clip of me eating the 0 pointer on the news." I told him a bit irritated. Nezu chuckled, "Don't heroes in training usually want the spotlight to themselves? What's wrong with it?" I growled, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because they said I was a villain?!?!" There was silence for a bit before I heard windows breaking, a flurry of cuss words, and Present Mic screaming like a bitch. The call then ended and about 5 minutes later the news channel apologized that their man got the story wrong.

Once that was done I decided to change up my looks some. I made my hair the same color as the metal replicator pieces, made my freckles shine some, turned my eyes a deep blue, and made myself a little bit shorter and less muscular looking. Happy with my new look I sent a picture of it to Mom and Katsuki saying, "I'm going to look like this for a bit. The news called me a villain then retracted it about 10 minutes later. You know most won't believe it."

Once they both said ok I headed out to get some air. Walking down the street nothing major happened until some idiot saw Queen on my shoulder. "It's the big villain!! Someone get him!!" I face palmed as Kamui Woods trapped me in his Lacquer Cage. Once he was sure I was trapped I just sat there and said, "Just call Nezu please. He will straighten all this BS." He laughed and took me to jail. Once I got to the prison and in a quirk dampening cell everyone looked stunned.

Nothing was happening to Queen so I decided to mess with them some. My skin slowly turned to it's new natural grey color, my hair lost its shine, and I grew more muscular while Queen began to call pieces from the replicator bag to make herself bigger. This made all of the police freak out as instead of us getting weaker we were getting stronger. This made them call the riot squad to guard me. When Nezu arrived an hour later all he had to say was boo to scare any of my guards.

I was now 8ft tall, had replicator blocks slowly covering me, and Queen was the size of a horse. "Midoriya quit messing with the police. I know this stuff doesn't mess with your quirk." I sighed and returned to the look I chose this morning, "You had to ruin the fun. I was going to form claws and roar at them." I then decided to try out my Unsettling Laugh. The results were perfect.

The riot squad literally dropped their stuff and ran screaming. Nezu joined in as it was funny. Once we stopped laughing we left the police department and headed to UA. As we walked there I gave him an idea. Since some quirks or powers will be seen as villainous maybe a dorm system would be best also much more security. With the plan fully talked about he agreed and began to set up the dorm system and more.

On my way home I ran back into Kamui Woods. When he tried to catch me again I allowed Queen to eat the branches he grew. As he kept trying all he did was allow Queen to make a ton of wooden Replicators. Once he realized what was going on he panicked. I had them trap him and rolled him around some before we released him. "That is for imprisoning me under false pretenses and for trying to do it again." I left with my replicators leaving behind a barfing hero.

By the time I got home there was a line of idiotic barfing heros. All Might, Aizawa, and my Mom were waiting for me. "Young Midoriya, why is there a line of barfing heroes?" I sighed, "Kamui Woods falsely arrested me then tried again. The others then tried so I made hamster balls around them and rolled them around until they gave up. What I don't get is that when I was with Nezu they didn't attack me."

That final bit made All Might and Aizawa furious. They said they would look into it and both left in a huff. Mom sighed before suddenly getting an evil grin, "Izuku, how about you and I make some more homebrew spells and items?" I walked in and spent a hours making a collection of prank spells to use on heros who attack me tomorrow. I might have to make a villain persona for tomorrow for when I prank stupid heroes just in it for fame and money.

After a good night of sleep I decide to create a villain version of me. Using my new changeling body I created a new look just to mess with people. My new look was based of an ancient cartoon series called Street Sharks. I turned into a black so dark it kinda looked like I was a mess up in photoshop, I made my teeth, jaw, and claws into metal, and I made sure to increase my muscle mass as I became a great white shark human hybrid.

With my look decided on I showed Mom. She liked it but had me add some neon green markings to make glow when roaring. With that all set up I used a warping spell to end up in the center of town way up in the air. As I came down I roared and ate a tunnel into the ground. As I dug around I made sure to avoid the plumbing and wiring underground. After some digging I found some villains underground base.

I found a small girl and after calming her down I looked them over. She was covered in scars, bloody wounds, and she was so skinny it was obvious she was malnourished. "What's your name little girl?" She sniffled, "I'm Eri, are you one of Overhauls men?" I shook my head and motioned her to stay quiet. I quickly healed her and headed through the tunnels. As I explored I found an old man on life support and quickly healed him as well.

He was about to freak out until Eri tackled him. "Grandpa you're finally ok!!" He chuckled and I motioned for him and Eri to follow me out. As I dug a way out Overhaul showed up. "Chisaki, what have you done to me and Eri?" "My name is Overhaul now old man. I'm going to erase quirks using Eri's blood now this time you die." I heard an odd noise and someone coughing up blood.

"Mysterious savior, protect Eri. I give you my blessing to raise her. Please save my granddaughter from this madman." I turned and saw from the wall around Overhauls hand spikes had speared the old man. With a growl I pulled out my replicator bag, "Queen it's time for a feast. Activate the Naquada Swarm." Out came a bunch of glowing Replicators but these ones pieces are triangles and much sharper.

One cut the spikes as I rehealed the old man while the rest attacked Overhaul and his goons. I quickly got him and Eri out of the basement and pointed him in the direction of the police station. As they headed that way Overhaul popped out of the ground and completely eviscerated the old man. Eri screamed and I reverted to my real look as a changeling. "What did you just do Overhaul?"

Overhaul growled, "I just killed an obstacle between me and erasing all quirks. You are the next one." He sent spikes at me only for my Naquada Swarm to chop them down. That's when Queen crawled out of my bag and yelled, "Ok plague doc wanna be, you're now going to pay. Babies!!" The Replicator Blocks of all my swarms, the basics like Queen, the wooden Lacquer Swarm, Whiplicator Squadron, and one of my newer creation the Elementals. The Elementals are literally made of fire, water, earth, and air.

After a couple of minutes of them distracting Overhaul I got my wits together and decided to be very showy. "Elemental Formation. The wind blows, fire burns, the rain falls, and the earth crumbles." As I said that phrase the Elementals formed a ring around me and a beam of light surrounded me.

Once the light vanished I stood there as a being of pure energy. I walked over to Overhaul absorbing every spike, bullet, and his minions. Yes the heartless bastard used his own hench men as weapons against me. Now I am beyond furious and this bastard will pay. With a swipe of my hand I cut off both of his hands and cauterized the cuts.

"YOU DISLIKE QUIRKS SO MUCH I WILL GRANT YOUR DESIRE. HOW ABOUT A PEEK AT WHAT YOU WANT?" I then hit him with a vision of a nightmare world where everything collapsed since quirks are now the base of our civilization. The nightmare caused him to pass out while I stayed as an energy entity for a while. I motioned for Eri to sit still as I stood ready for any trickery that might happen.

After half an hour the police arrived and freaked out when they saw me as energy and playing tic tac toe with Eri. When the living lie detector walked over to me I sighed, "Hello again Truth Detector. I never learned your name but I know your quirk. The truth is I was planning to prank some heros since they kept attacking me yesterday. Instead I found an underground base where they tortured this girl using her blood for something. I then found her grandpa, I healed him only for this plague doctor wannabe to make him into a puddle. That's when I made myself into energy, let him see the future he was working towards, and removed his hands so hes quirkless."

After a few hours of questioning and me helping officers beat what was left of Overhauls gang I took Eri home with me. Mom was happy to help take care of her as I slowly became flesh and blood again. "Mr. Lightbulb, what will you do to me?" Eri asked once I was done changing back. I chuckled, "My name is Izuku and I will be taking care of you. It was your grandpa's final wish."

As I said that Mom pulled me away, "Why didn't you revive him? There are resurrection spells." I sighed and shook my head, "I can only resurrect those wanting to return. Plus his body was completely destroyed. I need at least a hand." She looked sad until Eri walked over and hugged my leg. "Izuku, can we play some? I was never taught how." I quickly grabbed my replicator bag, "A-Z4 collect trash for me. Let's make Eri some stuff." Queen got onto my shoulder, "Hello Eri, I am Queen Replicator. I make the others you see flying out of the bag."

Eri was watching in awe until Queen Queen to her. I knelt down so she could see Queen better. "So you're kinda their mommy?" Queen laughed, "I guess so. I'm their creator and Queen. Izuku is the King as he created me." Eri smiled more, "Does that mean Izuku is royalty?" I shook my head, "No sweety. It's just an honorary title since I made them." I headed to the garage as some Replicators returned.

Eri followed me as I turned the first batch of trash I to plain cotton fabric. Once I got a good few scanes of fabric I saw Eri playing tag with a few Replicators. She was having fun as she ran from and at them as they began to get bigger and become humanoid as multiple replicators became one person. Mom walked in, "Eri come here please. I need to measure you for clothes ok?"

Eri ran over and let her. Once Mom got the measurements needed she gave me the clothing sizes before running off for the undergarments. I let her play with the Replicators until I hear her stomach growl. Once I heard that I instantly turned around and knelt down, "Eri, how about we get lunch ok?" Eri looked confused, "What's lunch? I already had my meal." That set me off.

I motioned Eri to follow as I headed to the kitchen. When we go there I had a few Replicator Blocks become a high chair with spider legs to move her around so she could watch. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. She watched as I made everything using two Replicator Handles. She watched in awe as I would flip bacon then whisk eggs with the parts switching out as I would butter toast and cut it with the other.

I fed her as Mom returned to Eri eating in a highchair that was moving around the kitchen to set her at the table. Mom laughed and we all ate lunch as the rest of the Replicators arrived and returned to the bag. I did the dishes and got back to making Eri some clothes and toys.

By supper time she had a full wardrobe, a couple chests of toys, some puzzles, and I had drawings for self defense gear for Eri. Then Eri came flying through the garage door and hugged my leg. "Daddy it's time for supper!" I knelt down and looked at her, "So I'm guessing you want me to adopt you?" Eri nodded as Mom came in, "She already calls me Grandma so why not?"

I nodded and picked up Eri, "Ok, after school tomorrow I will get the paperwork done ok?" Eri nodded and the god who gave me powers popped up. I quickly bowed, "Good evening Guardian. How may I be of service?" He laughed, "Actually I was here to help you out." I looked confused until both Eri and I got scrolls. She got the same abilities as me but Replicator Princess.

I looked at mine and I have 2 new things. Quirk Collector and Saviors Blessing. I looked them both over and Eri looked at her scroll confused, "Daddy what's this floating thing?" I chuckled, "It's a new quirk for you sweety. You got the same as me. As you gain use and mastery of the ones you have already. For example you can command all Replicators other than Queen." She tried it out and clapped as she had them become different animals and such.

"Thank you Guardian. I will use these gifts and train Eri to use hers." Guardian chuckled then vanished. Over supper I explained what Guardian was and her new quirk as I looked my scroll over with a ton of quirks under quirk collector. It seems every quirk I've seen used or been within a mile of. Tomorrow at school shall be interesting as hell.

I called Nezu and explained what happened and he said the paperwork would be ready after hero class, I can bring Eri, he and a few other heroes would tutor her some, and he was worried how our bodies will handle multiple quirks beyond feats. I set up a hammock for Eri with some extra soft cotton fabric stuffed full of memory foam creating a plush soft hammock. I then had Replicator Blocks hold up her hammock in my room before we both went to sleep. "G'night Daddy." "Good night my snowball princess."

Unlocked Feats:
King Replicator: Let's Izuku control Replicator and their blocks. Also let's him speak to Queen without a translator block.

Ultimate Spellcaster: Can cast any spell/cantrip without materials, vocalization, or hand motions. Also unlimited spellslots.

Artificers Envy: Can make anything mechanical or magical without any problem. Even can create "Homebrew" stuff

Unsettling Laugh: Izuku can laugh in a way to make all who hear it fear him. Only those mentally warped are immune. Best example of immunity is Nezu.

Class Shift: Let's Izuku become any class from DND. Currently an Artificer but can become a ranger, fighter, monk, etc whenever he desires.

Race Shift: Izuku can shift between any DND race including Homebrew Races. Currently a Changeling due to One For All.

Replicator Morph: Become a giant human form replicator.

Saviors Blessing: when saving others you can heal those you're helping undoing any injuries as they form.

Quirk Collector: gain a copy of any quirk you've been within a mile of. This feat is very dangerous as you gain that quirks drawback unless you figure out how to remove them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.3K 28
"Sorry kid it's near impossible for you to get a quirk anytime soon." "I'm sorry... Izuku... I wish things were different." "Did you hear Izuku dosen...
12.1K 1K 11
A dream might be more than fantasy running wild. That was something Izuku knew all too well. His dream were visions of the future and he couldn't con...
172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...