PYSCHO| Ryujin X reader.

omonim_ द्वारा

"I'm not insane. I'm just inlove with you . " she said. अधिक

PROLOGUE
Start of the Day.
Begin
found you.
5.
6
7.
8
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
STRANGERS FROM HELL.
14.
15
16
17
Announcement
ANNOUNCEMENT
18

pt.2

1.6K 65 111
omonim_ द्वारा

"Found you.."

"Uh..what do you want?"

I looked at her straight in the eye.

"Come on, I know it's you."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You're the one who chatted me last night and awhile ago. Just say it."

"No..why would I do that?I don't even know you."

Suddenly, someone called me.

"Hey ryujin?I thought you're going to go to the restroom?"Lia asked.

"Uh.."

The person left and it's just me and Lia. I looked at her wearing also the same color of hoodie. I looked at her looking at me strangely.

"Ryujin?let's go. We need to do something"

"Where did you get that?"

"This?" She said and looked at her hoodie. " oh. My mom bought it for me." She said and smiled. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Well..I'm looking for the person who chatted me awhile ago. He said that he also wears the same thing."

"Ryujin that's hard to find."she said. "Look around. There's so much people wearing the same thing, or the same color of your hoodie. Now come on. Shrug of the thoughts because we are having an activity." She said and dragged me all the way to our spot.

P. E class ended and we went towards the changing room for girls. The other girls finished changing and already left the room. I opened my locker and saw a note and a flower.

"I love you ryujin..I'll make you mine. I promise." It said.

"Shit just stop." I said.

"Yah? Ryujin?!" Jeongyeon shouted.

I got startled on her voice. "What is it unnie?"

"You cussed. Did the school taught you that?"

"No..I'm sorry. "

"Okay. Just don't curse again. Okay?now leave the room my classmates are going to use this room"

I bowed and left the room. I walked all the way to my room and went in. I sat on my respective chair and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Y/N's POV.

"I don't know what she wants. She just approached me. "I said and ate my food.

"Who is it again?"Yeji asked.

"Ryujin..I think. Idk. "

"Oh shin ryujin. Jeongyeon's sister."

"WAIT! WHAT?! IT'S JEONGYEON'S----"

"shut up, Yes. And she is actually a member of my club. " she said and made a silly face."she's the vice president by the way"

"That FAST?! Wow you're so biased."

"I'm not. She's just a great dancer."

RYUJIN'S POV

It's home time to I went home. I walked all the way to my house seeing a girl by the corner of the street, stànding.

"Hi..."she said.

"Oh..chaeryeong right?"I said  "what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"Oh..do you also live here?"

"No.."

"Do you need something?"

"No..."

"Then...what's you're motive?"

"I just want to be with you today.." she said. She looks cute.

"Oh okay.." I said and we walked together.

After some minute I reached my house and let her inside.

"Come in."

"Oh..no its okay, I'll get going. It's already late my mom will scold me." She said and bowed. She also waved goodbye and left.

I was about to type the passcode when my phone suddenly dings.

"You can't be with her..you're mine. Only mine"

It said. I looked around looking for some random person who's spying me. But sadly, there's no one.I tapped again the numbers for our unit and went in.
Suddenly , another text popped up again.

"You're so beautiful..I love you.."

I looked outside and seen no one.

" You're creeping me out.." I mumbled.

It's saturday and we don't have classes on weekends. I stayed up late last night because I finished the assignment that were assigned to us. And it's because I don't want to do it now.

I woke up earlier than I expected. "Gosh it's 7:00 in the morning" I mumbled. I took a shower and wore my white shirt and maroon like hoody. I paired it up with black cargo pants and sneakers. After some minute I received a text.

I opened it and saw a text from yeji.

"Are you available for today? We're having a dance class later. "

I replied "yes, I'll be there."

An hour passed it's time to leave. I decided to walk and plugged my earphones. I played a music of my choice and vibed with it. While I'm minding my own business, I heard a car with a loud horn. Then a person pulled me to the safe place to walk. I looked at the driver looking at me saying something. Looks like he's angry.
I shifted my gaze to the person who saved me.

"Are you okay?" She asked." Next time. Walk to the side.

"Oh. Uh yeah, thanks. "I said. She smiled.

"You're the person who asked me last wednesday right?" She asked. "Ryujin?"

"Uh? I..did I? Actually my memory is kind of..bad at remembering things" I said as an excuse. Yeah I know her.

"You don't remember? Okay.. My name is Y/N . I'm yeji's friend. Bestfriend. " she said.

"Ryujin..Shin Ryujin."

"Good. Now we know each other. Are you going to the practice?"

"Yeah..how about you?" We walked while talking not knowing that we already reached the place. Yeji looked at us and the other members also.

"Hello, sorry we're late. " Y/N said.

"I didn't know you both get this close. " Yeji said. Suddenly the girls in front of us started talking. Looks like they're talking about me.

"Hi. For those who don't know me. I'm shin ryujin. " I said and bowed. After bowing, I saw a familiar person, she waved her hands saying hi. It's chaeryeong  I smiled and went to the place she's currently sitting.

We did some stretchings and activities and already went to the hardest part. Dancing.

We did and individual dance since Yeji said that dancing with all your confidence out is good. So they danced except us. The other members finished their dance and they started cheering for Yeji.

"Oh ..hahahaha okay I'll dance." She said. The song of her choice started playing and she danced well. After the performance, we clapped our hands giving her an applause.

"It's you next. " she said. I looked at her shock. The members started cheering for me and I gave in. The song started and I danced to it. After the performance. They applaused me and I bowed at them.

Some hours later the practice ended. I went to the bench and sat. Chaeryeong approached me giving me a bottle of cold water.

"You dance well." She said.

"You dance well too, I didn't know you're that good. " I said and drank my water.

"I'm not that good, but thanks I guess" she said and sat beside me drinking also her water. " did you and Y/N have a relationship?"

I looked at her and shifted my gaze to Y/N.

"We met awhile ago, we're not that close." I said. Suddenly Y/N looked at me and waved her hand. Saying hi.

Why is my heart beats this fast. I thought.

"Ryujin? Are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Oh..uh yeah"

"You sure? Because you look like you're having an heart attack."

"Just my heart. Nothing else"

"They said that, when you're looking towards someone and your heart beat became fast. It's love"

"How did you know?"

"Are you looking at her?!"

"Shh, she might hear you. No I'm not"

"You said she might hear us, then you're looking at her."

"Okay okay, I do looked at her. "

"Are you inlove?"

"What? No."

"Don't you find her attractive? I mean, look at her. " she said and we both looked at her.

"She's beautiful , but not my type."

My phone rang and answered the call. It's unknown.

"Hello?"

"Don't you ever look at her. You're mine. Only mine." The caller said.

I stood up looking for the person who's also holding a phone or calling someone. Apparently there's no one.

" where are you?"

"We already met. Daddy."

Shit. She's a girl.

"Stop this, if you want to talk to me approach me , don't do such things like this" I said

"I did talked to you, but you can't notice my feelings for you. I love you ryujin, since the day we met."

"Please stop. If you want me to appreciate you, approach me."

"I love you..." the call ended.

I phonebooked the unknown number and sat again.

"Who's that?"

"I don't know..I think it's just a prank call. "

Y/N's POV.

"Omg she's so handsome for a woman." The girl beside us said. "She's so attractive, I bet she likes me." The other girl said. " duh she likes me, don't be so confident."

"Don't be jealous, she's yours." Yeji said.

"Huh? Why would I be, we just met awhile ago."

"I know you like her. "

"Her sister " I said and looked down.

"You still love her? She already had a girlfriend." She said. I looked at her confused and asked. " really?...how..who?"

"nayeon, her crush. " she said. " it's okay don't be sad. She has a little sister. Ryujin, don't you like her?" She said and we looked at her.

"She's good looking for a woman. But not my type."

"You will, just talk to her."

"You're so pushy."

"I'm not,it's just that the two of you looks good together, maybe it's time for you to be in a relationship."

"If I'm going to be in a relationship, I want it to be with jeongyeon. Not with her, not with everyone else. " I said and left her there.

Omonim_

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

174K 4.9K 30
"DON'T YOU DARE DATE MY SISTER!!!" - Chou Sana Chou Sana just wants to make sure that no one will ever hurt her sister, Chou Tzuyu.
100K 5.2K 48
You are the one who choose to hear what your Mind said or Your heart speaks!
Save Her-(2Yeon) Orry47 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

14.6K 543 20
{COMPLETED} "You need to get over the things that you keep in your head or you'll just combust." "How?" "You have to figure that out" "I think I'll...
6.5K 525 21
'Promise to never give up on life' - Mina 'I promise' - Tzuyu