saturnine ♡

By 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... More

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?

1.7K 94 22
By 8tarlost

ENCOUNTER•

First day of college. Sophomore year.

Jisung packed up his things, Identification, wallet, phone, head phones, charger, notebook and pens. He also took his acoustic guitar because he and the others will be working for songs later afterschool. Baby red and his guitar so the people say. He got the nickname for his color sorting group in the university, their one of a kind system like grouping them by colors and houses. He is in red and evey prominent figure has nickname.

His first days around the city wasn't that bad, he can still remember how he met Felix and they just got close at the freshmen's acquaintance party. The city has been kind to him and getting into the top college of his dreams on the program he aimed for is already an big achievement on it's own. Everything has been going so well for him

Sure, it was a struggle for a country bumpkin to get used to, But Jisung can adapt pretty well, his coping and overall capacities sharpened after the tragedy of his parents and the breakup with his  childhood friend slash best friend slash boyfriend. It made him not into a better person but he did get a better life in a different world out here.

He has brains, looks and his mouth can function to his benefits thanks to his parents, heredity and genetic-lottery. He seemed like someone who belongs to Helle even if he isn't quite exactly the same as the prince and princesses in there.

He learns fast.

He fixed his now blonde hair.

He never wanted the blonde but he got too lazy enough, not to tone and bleach it more than what's necessary for white or silver that he's aiming for and resulted into whatever this color in his head, sighing in front of the mirror. It's a look.

He locked the door of his apartment and goes straight to the elevator.

He wore a white beanie, white shirt tucked under his white denim jeans and over an oversized white long sleeved polo fully unbuttoned. Putting on the red hearts earrings, everyone in school knew what the piece of jewelry was, it's almost his sigil. If someone saw a red heart, it is Jisung. A graffiti, a logo then... it his.

All white fit for today.

He grabbed 4 coffees on the go at a nearby café, rode the bus and met up with Chan, Changbin and Felix at the school grounds. A black motorcycle zoomed in past, beside him, when he entered the gate wrecklessly, thank god, the weather was clear today or his clothes will be covered with mud. He yelled at it and then he ran to the three in their usual spot.

"Morning, My promise." He handed each a coffee and saw them on the school park table, the three having breakfast sandwiches, clearly made by Felix.

"My first classes would be 8:00 am. See you guys, later at the studio." Jisung jogged in place in a hurry.

"Squirrel! Here. At least take a bite." Felix raised his sandwich, offering it while Jisung just took a bite looking at the boy's freckled face smiling, he can't just say no and started rushing.

"Thanks, sunshine, I gotta go." He gave Felix pats before going.

"Yo, just go." Changbin said irritated and shooed Jisung away.

"What?!" Jisung furroed his briws at the obvious jealousy. "He's yours. Stop bitchin' at me." Jisung snarled making faces to Changbin and Chan almost spat out his coffee. "Love ya-" The two, Felix and Changbin almost seemed like a pair with their red faces. Jisung sometimes passes as a matchmaker, one of many reasons he got called hearts of red, thus, his own mark AZ

The two were always together when Jisung isn't around and their wing brooch are matched. The only difference is Felix's wings are white and Changbin's is black. People are aware of the significance of such distinctive jewelry in this school solely because top distinct students and always have their own. Not for style but for recognition.

They all waved Jisung goodbye and gave him fist bumps. The hallways are buzzing and crowded. However, People would be making way for him as he straddled his guitar and bag. He nodded to each as greeting then gladly went to his classroom right after getting some of his books in from lockers, quietly sitting down on the side, putting on his headphones on while waiting for the professor to come.

He has voice classes, music and dancing for the days. These subject always took hours everyday while his Graphics and Visual techniques takes a whole thursday.

On his first classes, introductions were done, when he was called, like a proper student he stood up and went to the front.

"Good Morning , Everyone. My Name is Han Jisung. 20 years old, I love music and I could sing, rap and play the guitar. I look forward to being a good classmates to all of you. I sell clothes too- please see surreal.com for more info."

And he will get bashed for the promo, giggling heartily because the professors knew about it too.

That line must've been repeated 4 more times with the other classes. His classmates even started snickering every time he comes up. It was nothing but a harmless banters.

"Han Jisung, that intro is overused."

"Damn, you are even marketing in the first day of classes!"

The class will sprout into laughters with some familiar faces he knew and he plays along and laughs with it or reply with a "Shut it." with a snicker. "This sneakers is very high quality-" He follows it up making everyone burst out as he points his toes and shuffles to advertise his design. A fellowman would shout, "Where you got your bag, that's rad!" to keep the jokes rolling and he would advertise it as if he's on sale a television with huge smile in his face.

The life of the party, high status, easy to get along with. Red of hearts, Han Jisung. They tend to label him as someone full of love. Sweet and caring, because of his display of genuine care for everyone. Affection and empathy. Even his first year reputation as a warfreak and a fighter is seen as love and they glorify him for it.

It got into his head, yes, and he made use of it

The lunch came sooner and he waited for Felix sitting at the cafeteria with his headphone continuously playing the track he's working with Chan, although crowded no one dared sit on his table, thay also goes to a few in the big and crowded cafeteria.

"Squirrel, sorry, I was a bit late, there's something wrong here this year.'' Felix suddenly appeared, starrling Jisung. The younger was in a different section and they dreaded on it, they had a few subjects on the same class but it still inconvenient. The two doesn't like being separated.

Felix had a worrying look in his face. Jisung immediately turned to Felix and listen.This what scares him after what happened last year.

...

''Girls kept asking for my number and it is not funny." Felix lowered his knapsack on the seat and sat beside Jisung who's eating his food. Jisung almost spat his drink, Felix sounded so serious.

"Sunshine, Just tell them you're gay and that would be it." Jisung suppressed a laugh, Felix is a handsome and a rich guy, his reputation and fame doesn't go unnoticed, especially with that brooch, in a University and environment such as Helle where even your name could literally get you almost anywhere.

"They're probably, searching you on the portal already."

Felix is a heir of a big ass company. He even has a title. A few individual has this simply  because their are one of the biggest investor of the school. There we're 7.

Uriel of the 7 angels. He hid the title before because Felix doesn't like the system and everything that has something to do with it, Until Jisung slapped his face and made him wear the brooch where everyone can see it.

Felix could've easily escaped the abuse from his bullies if he declared being an angel of the school during freshman year, but his bullies succeeded in manipulating the poor thing before Jisung. He beat up those bullies and the narrative spun in the school newspaper and he was deemed an angel savior, thus again, hearts. He was called to the office but rather he was earned credit scores for doing the right thing.

More like protected one od the Universities banks.

"Squirrel! I don't wanna be in trouble just because I am gay." Felix exclaimed then suddenly lowered his voice.

"I didn't even come out of the closet and to anyone other than you guys." Felix whispered and just run his fork on his food without eating.

"Sorry, Sunshine, you're right. But I'm telling you to say that to girls so they'll stop-

if some motherfucker asks about you being gay if and you felt like it's dangerous, call me or anyone from our colors, you have the option to always deny it and just say, you don't want flings etc."

"Like- No one will touch you, Angel, and when you're finally ready, We'll always be here. People won't even say a thing, Because you- Lee Felix has power and you should practice it more often." Jisung said in a serious tone, reassuring his friend and putting a box of banana milk on Felix's tray.

"Use it to avoid them if you will." Jisung snickered.

"I know it's not easy, but just know we got your back.''

"We won't let anything happen to you."

"Also, just ignore them. You don't always have to be kind."

"Okay-okay. I got it. You're so fucked up, Sung." Felix laid his back on the chair and paused, sitting through the whole sermon from Jisung..

"I know." Jisung smirks at him.

"I hear ya, Jisung. Thanks." Felix smiled, resting his head on Jisung shoulder, then a girl suddenly made her way to their table. His pals sure became his bodyguard over the course of a year.

"Can I ask for your number-"The girl squeaked. She has long black hair, sharp eyes over all pretty.

"Sorry, He's not available." Jisung said in a dead tone.

"I'm actually asking for yours." She said confidently.

Felix beside him chuckled and ate his food instead.

"Well- i'm gay. and I don't give my number to strangers." He said looking up to her. The girl felt embarrassed and her voice shook.

"Are you two together?"

"No, were not. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Jisung answered and smiled. Yeah they might be judged on and on after this, maybe a few rumors but it's nothing they couldn't handle.

People won't be able to talk about them either ways or they'll have their asses out of the school if they dare.

The girl scoffed and left hearing her mumble things like such a shame, they're handsome, I was just asking for number. The two turned to each other and burst from their suppressed laughter.

"Can I have your number?''

"Ew girl. Uh- no.''

The two mocked and laughing their ass off in their own world

"That was actually fun, they're freshies, don't do anything , Han."

"I know." Jisung snickered.

"Hot sauce isn't that scary though, I mean why would they be scared.'' Jisung toom a sip his drink, seeing the heads turned and ears eagerly listening to them.

"Well, you three kind of, can get someone suspended without laying a finger. Oh and remember Rona and Mick got expelled..'' Felix stated, Jisung remembering the mess Felix was stuck with in the past year.

Plain bullies and exploiting money out of lixie.

"Well, those are assholes, by the way. And isn't it normal for the council of our department reprimand other students for poor behavior? '' Jisung explained defending himself while making a point.

It's not like they do it for fun, being class representatives of their respective years are tiring already and a lot of shit to deal with.

Felix had a class earlier than him so he had to leave earlier. Jisung's dance classes would be at 3:00 pm and he almost has 2 hours of vacant. In this new schedule this vacant hours is gonna be his 'me' time nobody could tell him otherwise. He proceeded on the school yard on the shades of trees and a bench he rested.

His very own little spot.

The hearts afternoon tea-time. Jisung's absolute rule - the one granted to each people of his level in the overall scoreboard, he implemented this rule that class or not, a portion of his afternoons are dedicated for a rest and exception to any university activities.

The others laughed at how simple his absolute rule is, if he's right, another implemented of having donations drive every week in their group. A priviledge for a top ranker. There's also one who has limited a certain area of the school grounds for themselves. A territory of sorts.

Jisung finds his serenity time rule, quite better than the rest, most importantly he is happy enough with it.

He felt sleepy, the wind blowing in afternoon feels light. He decided it would be bad to be groggy if he went to dance classes just after waking so he decided to just focus on the song he was writing with Chan.

Jisung played his guitar, practicing the song he was wiritng. He mumbled the lyrics he drafted as he played. It's still unfinished but he liked the feeling of each note corresponding to his feelings.

"Where you going? It's hard to keep up
You're moving so fast, leaving me behind"

His voice trailed off carefully matching the music. It felt as if the wind sang as well. He continued, humming and trying to write on the notes at every strum to check if the progression fits.

Then a sweet voice hummed along picking up the chord played and trying to insert some melody. Jisung let it be, it sounded nice as if it really belonged to the song. After mumbling some lyrics for a rap part with his guitar. He left a few measures blank and turned to the owner of the voice who's singing with him continuing his guitar-playing.

He was alone just awhile ago.

"Pre-chorus."

He shouted instructing to the other loudly. Even though they're just a few meters, Jisung was absorbed into his guitar he didn't notice someone's around. His rule never got specific to the point where disturbances like this is prohibited, or that since it's first a lot of people are still new.

Jisung looked at the other who is smiling, He throws his notes for a second across where the man is seated, A little bit of excitement grew under his skin as to how at this moment-it just felt right.

The song sounded good. A lucky break as he call it.

The stranger chuckled a bit as he continued closing his eyes after reading the lyrics and used own melody, hitting a beautiful falsetto.

"Too fast, I try to follow but I'm losing hope
We used to walk together down this winding road But you're so far ahead, it seems impossible to catch up"

Jisung formed o's in his mouth, impressed as the other sang beautifully and thought how amazing that he made the lyrics fit the song without being coached of how the lyrics should go, adapting the melody on his chords. Jisung then got into the chorus and the stranger watched intently.

"And now I'm walking on my way, all alone, I'm feeling so cold
Not getting anywhere, I feel like I'm in slow mode"

Jisung sang, is head and foot going along the rhythm, pouring his heart out. The strumming on his guitar went hard without disrupting chords.

"Used to be a winner, everything was all black and white
Now I'm bottom of the pile-"

Jisung stopped.

"Why did you stop?" The stranger asked confused, furrowing his brows. it was getting good even the stranger was bobbing his head.

"I fo.." Jisung mumbled as he shyly laid his back at the bench.

"forgo...." Jisung mumbled.

"You what?" The stranger's face is confused.

"I forgot my lyrics! Give me my notes back." Jisung shouted, holding his hand out gesturing for the return of his notes.

"Aaaaah...shame, It was getting good." The man replied and suddenly stood up, made his way to him and handed him the notebook.

Jisung became all flustered as he finally got a look on the man's face, he's handsome, something about him, his silhouette is somewhat familiar. He for sure has his glasses on.

"My name is Minho."

"Lee Minho." Minho introduced himself still smiling, this guy has this grin plastered in his face, He looks composed and the way he's dressed air out a dignified manner, now just in front of him, looking down at Jisung who's looking up at him handing the notebook back. The wind blew on their faces, it was such a beautiful day.

"Han Jisung, right?"

_________________________

A/N:

they met again-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7K 44
[ Minho x Jisung ] They're in a relationship where communication is the LAST option. Han Jisung, a junior who is BLIND and Lee Minho, a senior who is...
24.9K 1.5K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...
12.4K 416 32
Han Jisung never believed that he could find one and only true love. He never knew how it felt. But, than he met one beautiful boy named Minho. • He...
171K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...