The Shrewd Wolves (H&HP Serie...

By shruthii

"You don't want a mate and neither do I. So for the sake of our wolves, let's just complete the mating proces... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue

Chapter 13

45.9K 1.5K 176
By shruthii

Hi Lovelies,

Chapter 13 for you all, which is dedicated to @ashes0529 :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

“To speculate without facts is to attempt to enter a house of which one has not the key, by wandering aimlessly round and round, searching the walls and now and then peeping through the windows. Facts are the key.” 
― Julian Huxley
, Essays in Popular Science

DARYA P.O.V

“Hi” I said nervously as Quillon walked towards me.

“You were in pain.” It was a statement. Not a question. I gulped as I saw the way his dark eyes were focused on me. The look, it was like piercing my soul.

“No” I said dismissively. However, my heart was pounding in my chest. What if he had seen that video? What exactly is in that video? Do I really look like a slut in that?

“Don’t lie to me Darya” he said through gritted teeth and his coffee brown eyes turned a shade darker. His whole stance was stiff. He looked ready to fight!

“I am not lying to you” I said with a humorless chuckle.

Growling, Quillon took a step forward, which had me tilting my head to look at him. “I said, Don’t. Lie. To. Me” he repeated lethally that immediately had my wolf cowering.

My God!

I lowered my head and took a step back. “There was a fire, alright? And I came running here. Fell on the way….. Collided against someone. Th-that’s it” I lied without meeting his eye.

As a reply, Quillon once again stepped closer and then with his index finger, he held and pushed down the left sleeve of my tank top.

“What are you doing?” I hissed looking around. Thank-fully there was no one around.

Quillon didn’t reply, instead, he was staring at my shoulder. It was the same place where Konrad had pierced his claws, but now it was completely healed. Letting go of the strap, he then picked up the hem of my top and pulled it up, exposing my midriff.

I inhaled sharply when he did that and when I meant to slap his hand, he held my wrist and growled in warning, before dropping his gaze back to my stomach. At the gentle brush of his fingers on my stomach, I felt tingles spread all over my body.

Konrad had clawed my stomach too. I am sure Quillon felt all my pain; because he was looking at the exact area I was hurt.“There is nothing” I said. All my wounds were healed. “Now, are you done?” I snapped and Quillon looked up with a frown.

“I felt your pain here” he actually poked my stomach with his index finger and I giggled because it tickled.

Quillon looked at me in puzzlement when I chuckled, “It tickles” I whispered and immediately my cheeks turned warm. Realization seemed to hit Quillon, because his eyes widened for a fraction of second, before he dropped his hand and took a step back, without taking his eyes off mine.

For few seconds, we just stared at each other, before I cleared my throat and looked away.

Quillon growled lowly, closed his eyes and then looked at me, “What exactly happened?” he demanded. “I felt your pain” he had to add that.

“I told you. There was a fire” I said pointing at the burnt plants. “I rushed here and I fell on the college stairs and bruised myself. I was going crazy and people here had to stop me” I tried to act as nonchalant as possible.

There was no reply from Quillon for a long time and slowly I looked at him, only to see him staring at me with narrowed eyes. God! This guy is so skeptical. “That was all” I said with a shrug.

“Fear” Quillon said and I blinked. “You were scared.”  He could even feel that?

I didn’t know how to reply so I gave a shrill humorless chuckle. Think something fast! Taking a deep breath, I added, “Of course I was scared. Fire would have spread all over the farm” I said nonchalantly and lowered myself to pick the trimmer. I just wanted him to stop asking me all these questions. If he continues, he can easily make me blurt out the cruel truth. “This is my hard-work, my passion” I continued cutting burnt plants. “And I hate to see them destroyed.”

Through the corner of my eyes, I looked at Quillon and found him staring around. He was looking at every nook and corner of the farm. What is he doing? Does he know something I don’t? What can it be?

However, by now, I was sure he had not seen the video because his reaction wouldn’t be like this. So now, all I had to do was find a memory card or pen drive, or whatever device Konrad had kept to send the video to Quillon, and destroy it.

“You changed your clothes” he pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

“They were wet” I said and then looked up at Quillon. He still had a doubtful look in his face. “Everything is fine. I don’t know why you are making a big deal?” I queried. I had to know!

“I have enemies Darya” he answered and my eyes widened. “Lot’s of them” he added with a feral growl.  “If you are done… let’s go” he said and then turned on his heel. I stared at his retreating figure with a frown.

Who is Quillon’s enemy?

We reached Quillon’s place at around six in the afternoon and I was so tired that I had actually fell asleep in the passenger seat. I was woken up by Quillon, who after dropping me in his place, drove away to god-knows-where.

While I was in the shower, I recalled about the video. Quinn wasn’t in the house either and I decided it’s the best time to check if the memory card or pen drive is here. First, I went and checked their mail box, but apart from sports and business magazine there was nothing in it.

If it isn’t here, it might be either addressed to his office. How do I step into Sander’s company? That is not possible. The only way I can do it is by paying any employee of Quillon’s company to do that job. Where else would that memory device be? How else would he send the video?

Think Darya! Think!

E-mail?

Could Konrad mail that video to Quillon? One of his aids would have done that.

Biting my lower lip, I rushed towards Quillon’s office. However, I stopped just outside the closed door because if I go there, Quillon would know I came there. Then without doubt, he would ask me more questions of which I wouldn’t have any answer.

Taking a deep breath, I rushed upstairs and opened my handbag, and pulled out the small tube which had moon flower scent.

Pushing open Quillon’s office door, I hauled the cork and let the liquid drip on the floor. While I was sure, the scent had spread around; I stepped inside the room and closed the door. I know I was being sneaky but I didn’t want him watching that video at all.

Quickly, I turned on Quillon’s sexy sparkling diamond case covered iPad. This boy lived rich! Maybe I should consider investing in stock market?

I frowned when the home screen asked for password. Really?

I called Tyson who had the software which would easily help. Once I explained everything, he helped me and within ten minutes, I was looking at Quillon’s inbox. I checked one week’s mail but there was no video in it.

Running a hand through my hair, I growled in frustration before turning off the iPad and slamming it on the table. I am sure Konrad had sent it through some device. He did mention gift, which only means, he sent it through some memory device.

Sighing, I stood up and was about to leave when something caught my eye. It was actually a photo of a girl. Her face was covered by the files placed above, but I could see her platinum blonde hair in the photo.

I knew a girl with platinum blonde hair and she was my enemy. Quillon just said he had enemies… could she be in the list?

Without any guilt or hesitation, I picked up the files, kept above the photo, and placed it aside. I inhaled sharply when I got a good look of the girl in the photo.

It was the same girl- Sanity!

A seventeen year old assassin, who works for Konrad. The very same one who had killed my mom, right in front of me, five years ago.

Me and my mom were in a crowded café when the incident had happened. While having a cup of coffee, with my mom, I was telling her about my incomplete assignment. When I had lowered my head to keep the coffee cup, on the saucer, I felt something swiftly passing right in front of me, which flayed my hair.

When I had looked up in surprise, I found my mom falling on the ground, with a Kerambit punctured to her throat. Screaming, I had knelt down beside my mom, only to see her gasping for air. While I had looked around, I had found this twelve year old girl, standing beside Kornad and smirking at me.

“I never miss my target” Sanity had said when I had stared at her in dismay.

Snapping out of that painful memory, I stared at Sanity’s photo. I was not her target. She had intended to kill my mom that day and she was successful in doing that, right in front of me. Ever since, then I wanted to kill that insane girl. The last time, I tried, she escaped, but I was able to cut half of her left ear.

But not the next time!

Her photo was in the envelope and I recalled that this was the same envelope Quillon was holding yesterday night, before dinner. Keeping Sanity’s photo over a file, I looked at the other photos.

My eyes widened when I realized that the other photos were of, Ekon, Cable, Rick, Jared and Konrad. I looked at all their photos, which was obviously captured by a CCTV camera because that’s the only way you can get their picture.

The photos fluttered from my fingers and fell on the table. Konrad!

Quillon had said that he had lots of enemies. Is Konrad one of them? Do we both have the same enemies? Why else would Quillon have their photos? I let my head fall back and closed my eyes. I had meant to keep Quillon away from Konrad, but what if he is already in some sort of rivalry with Konrad? What will I be able to do then?

My wolf started pacing repeatedly inside me because she didn’t understand why Quillon had all their photos. What is he up to?

Scratching my forehead, I once again looked at the photos and tapped my foot on the ground. I still couldn’t make a connection. The way Konrad spoke about Quillon today, I was very sure he had only been after Quillon because he is my mate. Is there more to that?

Or is Quillon after Konrad? As I contemplated different reasons for this to happen, only one flashed again and again in my head- Elegance Pack. Quillon’s mom belonged to Elegance and she is still upset that her pack had been destroyed, her family had been killed. Is that why? Or is there more?

As I sat in his chair and thought about this, my eyes drifted towards the clock. I sat up straight because already fifteen minutes were over and I had only five more minutes. After five minutes, my scent would linger in the room. Quickly standing up, I started collecting all the photos.

I got five of them but one of it had fallen on the floor. As I lowered my head to look for it, I found it flipped and behind the photo, in black marker pen, the word RICK and GREED was written in bold letters. Furrowing my brows in absolute bewilderment, I picked up Rick’s photo.

Why was greed written here?

Curiously, I looked at the backside of other photos and sure enough each photo had some sort of character trait.

RICK- GREED

CABLE- LUST

JARED- SLOTH (DEAD)                                                                                                                                                                   

EKON- ATTACHMENT

SANITY- PRIDE

KONRAD- WRATH

What was all this? Why is this character trait written on each photo? What is to be made out of this? I think Quillon himself wrote this, but why this? What is the use of this?

While I was thinking, I heard the sound of gates being opened. Shit!

Quickly, I pulled out my phone and clicked pictures of all those words written behind the photo, kept the photos in the envelope and everything else in place. I was about to exit through the door, but by then I already heard footsteps. There was more than one person out there.

Double shit!

I couldn’t make out whose scent it was because of the moon flower fragrance. However, when I heard the footsteps coming closer to the office, I sprinted towards the window, slid open the glass and jumped out from there. But before that, I had heard laughing sounds and realized that it was Quinn and his friends, not Quillon, who had returned home.

Since I didn’t want anyone catching me, I rushed towards the backyard of the house, jumped over the compound wall and ran towards the woods. I needed time to think about everything that I had seen in Quillon’s office. What was it all about?

I stopped running and held a trunk of a tree to breathe evenly. I didn’t want to return home, not so soon. I wanted to know why Quillon had written those character traits on the back of all those photos. I was about to sit near the tree, but distantly I heard sounds of howls and knew that the wolves, who would be running around in the evening, would definitely come here. So, I climbed the tree. I climbed and climbed and sat on the topmost branch of the tree. Once, I was comfortable, I pulled out my cellphone and went through those pictures repeatedly.

I had to draw a connection here!

Cable without doubt is a lustful person? Is Rick a greedy person? Konrad is definitely a wrathful person… but what about others?

Almost an hour later, I still couldn’t speculate anything. I mean everyone is greedy, is attached and lusts after someone. What can be the use of this? Sighing, I decided to give up and ask help of my five Alphas’. I suppose they might know something about this or maybe I should figure it out on my own.

After getting down from the tree, I made my way towards the house, still thinking about all those words. Pride? Attachment?

When I heard sounds of someone sobbing, I stopped in my tracks and frowned. To my right, I saw a girl sitting near a tree, with her thighs pressed against her chest, head resting on her knees and sobbing continuously. Immediately, I made my way towards her, to ask what the matter was.

“Hey” I called softly. However, the girl didn’t look up. Sighing, I gently touched her shoulders, “Are you alright?” I asked her.

Slowly, the girl looked up and I blinked in surprise when I saw her smirking at me. Quickly, she picked up the egg she was holding in her hand and threw it at me. Shocked, I took a step back, however the egg did hit my shoulders and the egg yolk was now on my t-shirt. The girl who was laughing stood up and threw another one at me. This one hit my stomach.

Soon, eggs and tomatoes showered over me and two more girls had given company to the other one. They were throwing eggs and tomatoes and laughing at me, while I had lowered my head and took it one after the other.

Almost twenty hits later, I couldn’t take it anymore because my wolf, who was already growling, now wanted me to shift. When I felt an egg being thrown at my face, I quickly caught it with my hand and glared at the girls. My wolf was at the forefront and she wanted me to kill them. She has never been humiliated like this before!

One girl, who I suppose had thrown that egg, paled but another one, threw a tomato, which I caught and dropped on the floor. Bee had warned me that the girls of this pack were bitches, but I didn’t know to what level they were.I growled murderously and the girls immediately took a step back. Their amusement was long gone and now, they looked scared.

Good! They should be scared of me.

“That’s enough girls” I heard an awfully familiar female voice saying and I closed my eyes. I should have guessed that these girls were that harpy’s friends. In movies, the bitches usually come in a set of three, how come there are four brunette’s here?

The three girls, who looked scared to death earlier, once again started smirking because they had the support of their leader. A leader whom I could kill with my eyes closed.

“That’s more than enough for today” Leah added, finally showing her fucking self to me.Her eyes ran over my body and she grinned like a Cheshire cat. “I had already told you, the pack would never accept you as their Luna” she said with a shrug and my wolf snapped her jaws.

“That just makes me wonder…” I began curving my lips to form an evil smile, which wiped off her grin, “Why you aren’t already the Luna?” I said shooting her a puzzled look. Leah growled and my wolf cherished that sound and began to retreat.

“The moment you are kicked out of here, I will be the Luna” she retorted but her reply just made me shake my head in mock sympathy.

“Keep waiting for that moment” I said and turned to leave. However, I knew she would throw an egg at me, hence, at that precise moment; I turned, caught it and pretended to throw it in their direction. All the four girls screeched and tried to shield themselves with their hands. I chose that moment, to walk away from there. When they realized what I did, they growled but didn’t follow me only because they knew I would be going home.

“What happened to you dear?” Mrs. Owen gasped, as soon as she opened the door and saw me. I had egg yolk and tomato seeds on my hair, my dress. I knew I didn’t just look terrible, but I also smelled terrible.

Quillon and Quinn both were in the living room and when they saw me, both the brothers burst out laughing. I growled in warning at them before going upstairs to my room.

Assholes!

I just couldn’t wait to take another shower!

When I went to the kitchen, after a refining shower, Quinn was there cooking dinner. He too was making chicken and unlike his brother, he did ask for my help in chopping vegies. But when he saw my speed, he kindly asked me to sit in the counter and did it himself. Flushing, I did as I was told but I was embarrassed because both the brothers were, without any doubt, better at cooking than me.

Sitting on the stool, I watched Quinn while he prepared some Mexican food, the name of which I already forgot. “Where is Quillon?” I asked curiously. He has been missing ever since I came downstairs.

“In his office” Quinn replied and I stiffened. I just hope he doesn’t find anything suspicious. I had to know more about why Quillon had all their photos and so, I decided to carefully wheedle the information from Quinn, if he knew any.

“What is he up to?” I inquired trying to be as casual as possible. “I mean most of the time he is in his office” I lied. I don’t think he is in his office most of the time. He is usually out, most of the time.

“He is after a rogue. A very dangerous one” Quinn replied.

“Oh” I pretended to be surprised. “You know who this rogue is?”

“His name is Konrad” Quinn mumbled. “You must have heard of him. He is very cruel”

“I have never heard about him” another lie.

 “You will sooner or later. Quillon has been after him for years. Actually, even before he took the title.”

That long? Why is Quillon after Konrad? I just don’t get it.

“Why? What did this rogue do?”

“He is just bad for our kind” Quinn replied. “Nathan, from the pack, turned rogue and is now working with Konrad with a new name called Cable.”

Cable belonged to Serene Pack? Actually, yes! I had read about it, but I had completely forgotten.

“Heard about him at least?” Quinn questioned looking at me and I shook my head. “They are all deadly assassins” Quinn said looking at me in disbelief and I shrugged. I knew well and good how deadly they all are. After all, they are after me! “They have killed wolves from your pack too, I have heard about it” he pointed out in confusion and I gulped.

Shit!

“Yes. Some wolves were killed but I didn’t know the killers names” I said dismissively. “Anyway, did your mom teach you cooking as well?” I asked Quinn, desperately, to change the topic.

“Yes. I was allergic to soil when I was a kid, so my parents never let me play out. While Q would go, I used to cry because I too wanted to go out with him. So, Q too would stay home for me” Quinn said and I smiled. That’s really sweet of Quillon! “We would play with each other and at night, during dinner, we would either sit and watch mom cooking or help her. That’s how both of us learnt cooking” Quinn shrugged and I nodded.

Quillon had only said half the story.

“When did you both move out?” I asked.

“Q moved here while he was in the first year of his college. I moved out this year. Q called me” Quinn answered and I furrowed my brows. “I used to get irritated by dad” Quinn mumbled with a frown and I gave a small smile. I couldn’t actually comment on that.

“I have a penthouse by the way” Quinn boasted and I raised my eyebrows impressively.

“You purchased?” I wouldn’t be surprised if he too is into stocks and shares.

“Yes… well, I inherited it from my parents, but still it’s mine” he stressed pointing his index to his chest.

“Understood”

“I wanted to move there next week after my birthday but-”

“Your birthday is next week?” I asked surprised.

“Next Sunday” he replied with a smile. I have to purchase a gift for him! “Anyway, I wanted to move there, but then Q and mom told to move after graduating high school” he said and I nodded in understanding. “I can take you there if you want to. Consider yourself to be lucky because I never took any girls there” he added.

“Why me then?”

“You are my brother’s mate. You are family” Quinn said and I blushed, while my wolf was pleased to hear it.

“So…” I cleared my throat, “You mean to say youdon’t take the girls you ‘study biology’ with to your penthouse?” I teased. Quinn turned beet red and I started laughing. “You are so cute” I said pinching Quinn’s red cheeks.

Quillon picked that moment to enter the kitchen and when he saw us, he stopped in his tracks and frowned. Slowly, I dropped my hands and flashed an uncomfortable smile to Quillon, who in return glared at me. I blinked in surprise when I saw his glare.

What did I do now? Did he find my scent in his office or even worse did he see that video? Please God don’t let either of that happen.

“Where were you?” I asked just to start a conversation, even when I was fully aware that he was in his office.

“I went to my office after the air here got contaminated” Quillon replied and I glared at him.

“FYI, I got egged by the she-wolves from your pack” I snapped at him and immediately Quillon stiffened and so did Quinn.

“Le-Leah did that to you?” Quinn asked with a growl. I watched Quillon like a hawk to see if he felt affected by that comment. He did… The only affect was that his eyes turned darker and the veins at the back of his hands were visible.

I was surprised by the wave of relief that washed over me when I saw his reaction. He affected me more than I liked to admit.

“Who else?” I countered. “Bee already warned me but I didn’t pay much attention to it. But the next time she tries disrespecting me, I am going to bury her in a place where even fleas won’t go” I retorted with a feral growl.

“There won’t be a next time” Quillon hissed and then turned to exit.

“He is not going to spare her. Her mom did the same to our mom” Quinn breathed out. “That’s why Quillon doesn’t like them” Quinn added when I turned to face him.

Whatever little I knew of Quillon and his untamed temper, I knew he would do something drastic now. “Shit” I muttered and ran after him.

Quillon was already near the gate, but as I screamed his name, he stopped and looked at me through his shoulders with an annoyed expression. “Don’t. Don’t do this. Leah is not a problem, unless….” I trailed and Quillon looked at me.

“Unless?” he cocked an eyebrow.

“Unless….” Unless you and her were involved, was what I was actually going to say, but I didn’t so I just said, “You know what?” I lifted and dropped my shoulders, trying to be as nonchalant as possible, while inside me my wolf was blazing like a porcupine.

“Leah is not a problem until you let her be a problem” Quillon growled and I nodded without looking at him.

“Well, I have seen many like her and I know how to deal with them” I shrugged. There were such sample pieces in my high school. “It’s a childish prank; I would be damned if I let that bother me and double damned if you fight for me” I said with a scowl, directed at Quillon, who in return narrowed his eyes. “Moreover, I heard egg yolk is good for skin and hair” I added smartly, before turning to go inside the house.

Near the door, I paused and turned to face Quillon who, to my astonishment, was smirking at me. “Are you going to come in?” I questioned and he nodded.

After dinner, it was Quillon’s duty to wash the dishes and since he had already said that I must help from today, I agreed to do it for him.

I put the dishes on the dishwasher, while Quillon was cleaning the table. At the same time, I was also thinking about where that video is and how to get rid of it. If Konrad had sent the video to Quillon, then it must be to his office address. I doubt it is to his house. But how do I get rid of it there.

“Darya” Quillon called loudly and I jumped and placed a hand over my heart. “What’s wrong?” he questioned.

“Just thinking” I said and Quillon hitched his brows together.

He was about to turn, but stopped and looked at me, “Earlier the day, in your farm, was there someone else?” he questioned and I stiffened.

“Someone else?” I repeated unsurely.

“Some strange scent?” he asked looking me in the eye.

I couldn’t reply so I just shook my head. For a moment, Quillon just stared before nodding and turning to leave. “Who is your enemy?” I questioned and he stopped near the threshold of the door. “You said you have lots of them… who are they?”

“Really bad wolves” he said and turned to face me. “One of them was from this pack. He and his group has been creating nuisance for quite some time” he added.

“Are they dangerous?” I queried.

“Maybe they are. But I love a challenge” Quillon said with a smirk and my eyes widened at the level of his confidence.

“You might get hurt” I whispered. My heart started beating rapidly at that thought. I will not let that happen.

Quillon eyes brightened with amusement and he fake gasped when he saw me, “Careful Careful dollface, you sound a little attached” he said silkily and I colored.

“I… I…I didn’t… fuck you” I growled, stomping my foot, when he started laughing.

As I passed by him, I purposely kicked his ankle. Quillon muttered a curse and lowered his head. Spinning, I shot him a smug smile which got wiped off when he looked up. Quillon had just taken a step towards me, when I squealed and sprinted upstairs.

“Kentucky’s Fried Chicken” he called from downstairs.

“Asshole” I said from upstairs.

With a chuckle, I sat on my bed and picked up my cellphone to check for mails or messages. After replying, I called Duncan and explained that everything was fine here and that Quillon even though had received the video, might not have seen it yet.

“How are you so sure he has received it to his office?” Duncan queired.

“I just suspect. It wasn’t in his house”

“Did you check everywhere?”

“No… not everywhere” I whispered.

“Well, even if he has seen it, you just explain what exactly happened” Duncan advised.

“But that means telling everything”

“He is your mate. He has a right to know” Duncan stated and I gulped. After my experience of telling everything to my Alpha father, who wanted me dead after learning the truth, I made sure that no other soul comes to know about my gifts, without my permission.

When there was no reply from me, Duncan sighed, “Fine… if it bothers you that much, tell him when you are ready to.”

“Okay” I mumbled weakly.

After that I chatted with Sel and Lorcan a little bit, before killing the call.

Later, at night, I transferred the photos I had taken in Quillon’s office to my laptop and kept staring at them one after the other.

Just why has Quillon written all this? Why has he written a character trait for all Konrad and his group? What is his plan?

I pondered on and on and vowed, I will not sleep until I understand what use will this be to me?

****

Hope you liked it :)

Do or do you not want Quillon to see that video? ;)

Next chapter in Quillon’s p.o.v will be posted on 28th.

Until then please vote, comment and follow.

Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
29.9K 1K 27
"...My eyes met his instantly, and before I could now my head in respect, I locked gazes with him, refusing to look away, my breath caught in my thro...
169K 4.4K 26
If you enjoy this story please check out my rewritten version on my profile. Landon stood up and pressed Lyla against the wall so she couldn't escap...
107K 3.7K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...