The Daughter Of Batman •The F...

TheDevilsQueen21 által

REVAMP OF BATMAN'S DAUGHTER*CAN FIND ORIGINAL ON QUOTEV AT @CassandraMalfoyxX #12 in DaughterofBatman catego... Több

•Part 1•Meeting Dear Old Daddy
•Part 2• Meeting Young Justice
•Part 3• Undercover work
•Part 4• The Lies Keep Coming
•Part 5• So The Story Goes
•Part 6• Goodbye Titans
•Part 7• We Meet Again
•Part 8• Dont Mess With me... please.
•Part 9• Welcome The Fangorian Crown
•Part 10• Welcome Back...
•Part 11• I've lost myself...
•Part 13• Confessions
•Part 14• The Orb Of Fangornia
•Part 15• Talk and Talk some more
•Part16• The Mind Test
•Part 17• Shattered
•Part18• We're Back!
•Part19• Utopia???
•Part 20• May We Meet Again...
💗💗Thank You💗💗
Side note

•Part 12• And Breath...

24 0 0
TheDevilsQueen21 által

Constance's POV

I returned to the base to see my dad YJ and Titans there.
"I think it's time we had a meeting" I say aloud. Grabbing everyone's attention. This is the start of something different. And I don't know if they'll be ok with it.
"Is everything okay?" Dad asked and I gave him a sad smile. "No. But it will be. I have an announcement to make" I say softly and with worry. "What's going on? "Artemis asked me. "I'm leaving the hero and villain world for a while. I need to figure out who I am. I haven't felt like myself since my transition. I need to leave. Leave being a hero. Leave fighting villains. Leave.. you guys. In order to find myself." I state trying not to regret this or break down. "Why can't you do that here?" Gar asked and I looked at him with a sad smile. But before I could answer Richard did "because Gar. She's been through a lot. She needs space. And time to heal. " he said and I smiled at him "exactly. I know this is sudden. But after doing some..... mental talking to myself. I now know this is what I need" I say "and where will you go?" Dawn asked "will you keep us updated at least so we know you're alive?" Hank added making me chuckle "I will give you updates. I'll be sure to write "Hey I'm alive. Bye now".... but I don't know where yet. I'm gonna travel and where ever I land I'll go from there" I say and they nod. I said my hood byes before going to the manor. And a good portion of clothing. I have maybe five pairs of jeans. Three legging four pairs of shorts. I think about 12 or so shorts. Couple sweaters. A heavy winter sweater just incase. Some socks. My toiletries. Some sunscreen. Always good to have. Same with bug spray. My wallets. I have two.one for cards and important things. The other for cash and change and has a extra ID in it in casie my main wallet gets stolen. My Passport dad finally got me last year. Five pairs of shoes. One pair is heels never know if you'll need em. Then hiking boots and then two pairs of runners and the a pair of flats. I packed three bathing suits. All one pieces. Two baseball hats. Some jewelry my small makeup back which had two concealers. A foundation. Powder, my eyebrow pen and mascara and three lip balms. I grabbed my tablet and phone and my chargers. Though I doubt I'll use em much and a small purse to put my main wallet in. My phone and passport. And well that's it. I think. One last look around for anything else.... but I think I'm good. I grabbed a cab and left for the airport. I stopped at a kiosk and bought a detailed world map and decided to start my journey in Greece. Cause why not? I hear it's really pretty there and that the people are really nice.
"Hi how can I help?" The lady at the desk thing asked "one way ticket to Greece please. In first class" I say and she nods and smiles. I pay and make way to a waiting area for first class. I was one out of five other people there. All business people and one of them seemed like ubber rich dude. I sat far-away from him. After maybe an hour we were on the plane. I was thankful that I one was sitting next to me. So I could stretch out if I wanted to. Which I will.
I grabbed out my map and a marker and marked where I wanted to go. And wrote down in my journal a plan.
So here's what I got.
First. Land in Greece. Travel round Greece for two months before heading to Italy. Spend Two months in Italy.
Then I plan on going to the Brazilian Amazon.
Then the Danum Valley, Borneo. Then from there I think I'll go to New Orleans for a bit.
Then maybe from there I'll go to Stonehenge, In the United Kingdom. Maybe from there maybe I ll go to Mount Sinai, Egypt. I've always wanted to se Egypt. And who knows where I'll go from there.

••••••••••••••••
Six Months Later
••••••••••••••••

"Alright thanks a lot! Have a nice day!" I say as I leave a small shop. I'm currently backpacking throughout Peru. It's been a wild trip. I e seen air. Seen Greece. Italy. Egypt and India. Japan. New Orleans. The UK. All over. The Brazilian Amazon was amazing. So many crazy cool animals.
And how do I feel you may ask?
Like I was reborn. Not being near the hero world or near hero's in general is amazing. I love it. I love being on my own since I never really was. I love traveling. But I will admit I miss everyone. A lot.
and I've changed looks wise too I have super short red hair now. I'm a bit more tanned and toned now too.
I got to my destination which was the Airport in Peru. And boarded my plane back to America. Well happy harbor to be exact. I haven't spoken to anyone since I left. I turned off my phone after I left Greece. So no one knows I'm coming back. I'm excited to see dad and the teams. And Richard again.

After sometime I was back in Happy Harbor and made my way to the Mountain. Where I could see a hatch opening and some Members going in. Good. Good timing. I got I. Just before it closed and saw it was Conner and Gar getting off their bikes. I waited till they where gone but heard them talking "so anyways any news on Constance yet?" Gar asked "non. She's till not answering. "Conner said and I smiled sadly and waited. After like 10mins I walked out of my spot and towards the living area where I could hear lots of people. I stopped at the door way. Saw my dad ther talking to Superman. Saw Artemis. Wally. Megan Conner and the other team members of Yj there and saw all the Titans. I saw Richard there but with some chick holding hands. I frowned slightly but shook it off he moved in. No biggie. Right. I smiled and knocked "well this looks like a party" I spoke aloud and the room went quite befor screams of hot where sounded and I was legit tackled to the ground my Artemis Megan Rachel and Dawn "oh my god. Hi" I laughed out "You're back!!" Rachel said "I am. But I need air!!!" I laughed out and wa helped up. I have hugs to all but Richard. "I can't believe you're back and didn't tell us!" Hank said "I wanted it to be a surprise " I say as dad wrapped an arm round my shoulders and I wrapped one round his waist "and you're hair. Looks sooo cool!" Bart said making me laugh more "thanks I needed a change. I feel so much better after that trip" I say "so did you find what you needed?"dad asked "i did dad. It was. Liberating. It's felt good to be away from the cities. From hero life and work. I finally feel like me. I've found what I love to do. I've found myself. My happiness again. But at the same time I also miss working with you guys" I say and they all 'awed' at me "oh stop haha oh I also met a few really awesome people on my trips. Evans was a major help in finding myself" I say happily. Which is true. I met a guy name Dave Evans. Or Evans as I call him. He calls Cleo since I loved Egypt so much when we met.
"Who is Evans?" Richard asked finally speaking for the first time "he is a very close friend. His name is Dave Evans. I met him in Egypt and he travelled with me. He really helped me become.... me again. We got very close so it was sad when we went are separate ways to go back to family. But I'm sure I'll see him again" I say happily "is he cute?" Artemis asked making me laugh. I pulled out my Polaroids and showed them "that's him here"

"This picture I took when we went surfing just off the Australian Coasts and it was starting to get rainy out. Best time ever. He taught me how to ride the waves" I say and laugh at it.
"And this here is right after two big monkeys attacked him for his food. It was hilarious" I say showing a pic again. I showed them all the pics I had of different places. Me meditating doing yoga. Going to different churches and all this stuff. "How come you never wrote?" Gar asked and. I sighed "I honestly couldn't. How could I put Into words on paper how I'm doing? It was easier to not say anything and figure myself out than to fake a "oh I'm fine. All good here" on paper" I state which seemed to Pisa off Richard as he stood and stormed out, his girlfriend who i learned is Zantana. I've never officially met her so I had no clue. Followed like a sad puppy. "What's his deal?" I asked slightly annoyed. " everyone here dealt with your absence differently. He took it harder than all of us. Zantana is his fourth girlfriend since you've left. He's been distracted. Distance. Angry. " Megan said and that made me mad. "So what? His childish behavior is My fault now? " I asked with anger "no no one is saying that" dad said calmly "but it's implied right? So what? Should have I stayed here and been miserable then? Should I have not left just to please Him!? Should I have not gone and gotten better!?" I said getting angrier by the second "that's not what we meant..." Megan offered but I scoffed at her "but that's what you all think right? 'Oh he's acting this way because she chose herself over hun' right? Well excuse fucking me for trying to fix my damaged fucked up self!! SO FUCKING SORRY THAT HES ACTIBG LIKE A SPOILED CHILD THAT DIDNT GET HIS WAY! SO FUCKING SORRY TAHT I EVEN CANE BACK!" I yelled grabbing my things and running off and out of the mountain. God I can't believe he's acting like this. Like a child! I needed me time. I need to fix myself and he goes and does what? Fuck four different girls? Throws a tantrum? Loses it cause I left because I was damaged? God! He just makes me so mad!
I stopped at a tree and yelled before kicking it hard. I was so mad that I burnt the part of the tree I kicked. Leaving it to crumble and turn to ash.
"Well looks like someone's in a bad mood" I heard a female voice say I turn and see Poison Ivy there. She walks past me and heals the tree "sorry" I say softly. "All fixed. Try not to hurt my beloved plants" she says but falls silent when she see my face "you've been crying? Here I thought hero's didn't do that" she said as I sank to the ground "oh come now. What's wrong?" She asks sitting by me. "I thought when I came back things would be the same. But... Nightwing... he was so understanding about me leaving. He pushed me to go. So I did. I come back and find him shaking up with multiple women and then he's MAD at ME for leaving!!! Even though he said I should!!!" I say angrily and sadly. "So he's being a hypocrite " she asks. Or well more states "it's so frustrating!! Even if he said not to go. I'd still go. I needed to reconnect with myself again. So I could understand if he was mad bout that kind of situation. But he said he understood. He said to go! So why is he mad at me!!!?? He makes no sense! I...I just... I don't get it" I say to her and cry some more. "Oh honey. It's alright. Men are idiots. But plants. Now they will never harm you're heart" she says making a white lily grow up towards me making me smile. "I've always admired your love for the earth. Wish more people felt the same" I sighed out "here. You're welcome to come by anytime" she says handing me a card with only an address on it before a giant plant ate her and took her away "she's one weird lady" I say before taking the Lily and my things and heading back to the base.

After I walk in I see everyone even Richard there "where did you go?" Dad asks. "No where. Going to my room" I state and walk off. I sighed as I sat on my bed.
I got to unpacking and setting up my very bare room. A room in witch I need to really decorate. And actually spend time in... this sucks... I'll do that tomorrow. For now. After the day I've had. I need sleep. Lots of it....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.1K 688 57
Wally's gone. Richard's gone. Willow's gone. Emma is too afraid of anyone else leaving her. Finding her home, her old life, and being asked a cer...
33.6K 491 25
In ancient times, the world was ruled not by humans, but by the Ancient Titans. The Light sees a way to return humanity to its rightful place, and re...
126K 2.1K 87
I write imagines and preferences about YJ and the Batfam, hence the title. I tried to make all of my pieces gender neutral, but not all of them are...
8.8K 347 25
Young Justice Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noire is a superhero tha...