๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

2.

28.8K 1.4K 2.1K
By -MoneyChaser

- 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 24

"Y'all got everything right?" I asked Destiny.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we do.." She mumbled looking around then looked at me and sighed.

"No." I immediately said already knowing what she was gonna say.

"Pleaseee. At least come next time, you never come to visit us its always us visiting you.. just think about it next time Jayla." Destiny tried to convince me.

".. Yeah I guess I'll think about it." I lied.

Ian going back and that's that.

"Ight. I'll call you when we land.." She said giving me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Yeah you do that."

I walked them out and watched as they got in their Uber. I couldn't take them cause I had work and if I was late again the hoe would fire me.

I waved goodbye then went back inside closing and locking the door.

"I know you love fucking me.." I mumbled and smirked seeing that Lando was FaceTiming me.

Even though I looked a mess I still answered.

"Wassup." I said and he smiled.

"Morning.." He said.

"Why you up so early? You prolly half sleep, you still in the dark and shit." I said turning my brightness up tryna see him.

"I am.. I just missed you. I'm a S. I. M. P. Eeeeee for youu." He sang.

"Your corny." I shook my head going in my room.

"But you like my corny ass, and you love this corny dick." He said and I hung up.

Anyway..

I checked the time seeing it was 7:30. I had to be at the salon at 9. Might as well start getting ready now because of how long it takes me and Kai to get ready.

I walked out my room and into his which was right next to me and sat on his bed.

"Kai.." I shook him. He moved around but didn't wake up.

"Kai." I shook him again. He just turned the opposite way of me.

"Kaiser stop playing wimme." I laughed and he whined as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Cmon we gotta go get ready." I grabbed him and sat him on my lap. He looked at me while rubbing his eyes then made a lil sad face.

"Cmon Kai, we won't be there long." I sighed getting up with him in my arms.

I walked in my room and into the bathroom that was connected to it then placed Kai on the counter so I could run the water.

"Kai don't move." I said as he started swinging his legs and he stopped.

After his bath was set I grabbed him and undressed him before putting him in the tub. He just sat there and stared at the water with a sorrowful look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him lifting his head up.

Tears started coming out of his eyes making me scrunch my face up.

"Kai why you crying?" I said rubbing his back.

He sighed heavily and said, "I hungry."

"Mcht really Kai?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head as he busted out laughing.

"But I hungry forreal." He reassured.

"We gon get food after we get dressed.. good?" I said.

He nodded and I started bathing him.

<><><><><><><>

"Kai look at the camera." I said looking down at him.

"Ma.. too much." He waved me off.

Myriah laughed as she handed me my phone back.

"Thank you." I said and she nodded going in the shop.

"Okay cmon Kai.." I grabbed his backpack and his hand.

"Ma I still tired.." He whined as we walked in the shop.

"Kai ain't no place to sleep!" I said.

"He can sleep in the back." Yanni said.

"No.." I said looking at her then back at Kai.

Ion trust nun of these bitches and I will most definitely not put Kaiser somewhere I can't see him.

"You can lay right here Kai." I pointed to the couch that was empty and closet to me.

"Okay.." He just stood in front of it signaling that he needed help.

"When you need help you need to ask." I said helping him up.

"K, I cold." He said.

I sighed heavily before taking my sweater off and giving it to him.

"Tanks." He laughed.

"He so spoiled.." Myriah chuckled.

"Forreal.." I shook my head looking away from him.

The bell from on top of the door rang making me look up and I saw Zarra, Dee's girlfriend walk in.

"Hey Zarra." I greeted her.

"Hey.." She said as she walked up to me and sat down in the seat.

"Same hairstyle that you sent me or you changed your mind?" I asked

"Why would I change my mind??"

Bitc-

"I was just asking.." I shrugged rolling my eyes.

"Mm.."

<><><><><><>

I had just got done with Zarra's hair when Lando and Dee walked in the shop with food in their hand.

"Wassup, I brought you food.."

"Thank you." I grabbed the food which had Chinese food in it.

He looked at Kai and sat next to him getting on his phone.

I looked away from Lando and turned to Dee and Zarra.

Dee handed Zarra the KFC bag and she mugged him. "The fuck is this?"

"Food.. youn want it?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She eyed my Chinese food then looked back at her food.

"Ion want this cheap ass shit! Why you ain't get me sum like hers!" She said louder causing a scene.

"Fuck you doing allat for? You acting like KFC ain't yo favorite! If youn want it I'll take that shit right back Zarra keep playing.." He nodded.

"Whatever, take me home." She got up with the KFC bag and her purse.

"I'll cashapp you once I get home.." She told me.

"Ight.." I nodded as they walked out.

I looked back at Lando and Kai and seen that Kai was still sleeping but with his head on Lando's lap and Lando had his back with his arms over his eyes. I sat next to them and started eating my food.

"You okay?" I asked Lando.

He nodded.

"Just tired?"

He nodded again.

"Wanna talk about it later?"

He shook his head.

Fuck you, we gon talk about it anyway.

"Mkay." I mumbled grabbing my phone.

I felt Kai sit up and I looked at him as he stared at my food.

"Well hello to you too." I said.

He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek before putting his hand in my food taking some of my shrimp.

"Kai stop, you could've just asked." I moved his hand.

"I want some." He said.

"Say please." I smiled.

"Pleath." He said and I laughed.

"Okay here.." I turned facing him and started feeding him the stuff that he could chew.

"So Jayla.. when you plan on going back to ATL?" Tee asked me tryna be petty. Everyone laughed and I just ignored her question.

"Youn hear me?" She said and I still ignored her.

"Stupid ass bitch." She mumbled.

"Ion got time for y'all shit today. Y'all always tryna start wit me when I got my fucking son." I spat standing up.

Lando popped his head up and also stood up.

"Cmon Kai, grab your backpack." I said closing our food and putting it in the bag.

"What happened?" Lando asked stretching.

I just shook my head indicating that I'll tell him later.

Kai grabbed his backpack but Lando noticed he was struggling so he took it for him.

I grabbed my purse and walked out with Kai and Lando behind me.

"Where you tryna go Kai?" Lando asked Kai who kept pointing somewhere.

"Icecream ma." He pointed.

"No icecream Kai, you ate icecream yesterday." I said even though I would end up buying it for him anyway.

"Maaaaa.." He whined.

I huffed putting our stuff in the car then picked him up and headed to the icecream truck.

"You so spoiled.."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐍𝐚'𝐉𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"Zari let's go.." I looked at Ezariah as she just sat on the couch watching TV.

"Wait.." She held her finger up still looking at the TV.

I shook my head and walked towards her then picked her up and walked out the house.

She started screaming as I walked towards the car and when I put her in the car seat she just pouted.

Fucking demon..

"You want your ipad?" I asked as I buckled her up.

She nodded with her arms still folded.

I went in the front seat and grabbed her iPad and handed it to her then started to leave.

"Dad." She said.

"What?"

"Ion wanna go to ma." She started whining.

"You been with me the whole week Zariah." I said. "Why youn wanna go to yo mom?"

"She annoying." She said.

"Sucks to be you.." I shook my head. "What you wanna do next time I get you?"

She didn't answer and when I looked back I seen she was all focused on her IPad.

I chuckled and focused on driving..

About 15 minutes later I pulled up to Sylvia's house.

"Wait for me." I told Zariah as she tried taking her seatbelt off.

I got out the car and went to her side taking her seatbelt off for her and took her out of the car seat then grabbed her bag.

When I put her down she reached up for me so I picked her back up and we walked to the door.

Sylvia opened it before we could even knock.

"Zariahhhh. I missed youuuu." She grabbed Zari from in my hands.

"Wassup." She said to me and I sent her a head nod.

I walked inside and placed Zariah's bag on the couch before walking up to them and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll see you later Zariah, call me before you go to sleep tonight.." I said.

"K dad. Luh you." She smiled.

"Love you too.." I said walking out..

As I headed to KJ's crib my phone vibrated making me check it.

Sylvia had sent me a picture of Zariah along with a message.

bm

pictures from earlier, our creation so cute 😫😫
come ova tn 😗

I shook my head chuckling as I hearted the picture of my daughter before I turned my phone off..

~~~~~~~~~~~
Na'Jour's pov was pointless but I just wanted to dtm😜👊🏽

thoughts?

vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 688 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
247K 15.8K 39
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..
349 27 13
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ยฉ ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
3.4M 154K 57
"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?"