Addicted To You ✔︎(spencer re...

By reidshoodrat

smut warning!! More

A/N
Intro.
Pros & Cons
Overthinker
So Close**
Morning After
Yes, Dr.**
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Violet
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Welcome Back**
Helpless**
The End.

Going Backwards

18.6K 246 1K
By reidshoodrat

WARNINGS:
Y/N in her feels again 😩😩, mentions of murder (basic case stuff)

(A/N): i'm sorry this chapter is so dumb. IDK WHERE i got the idea to do this.. but i started writing this chapter when i was exhausted so.. tired writing at its finest 😁🙌
(i didn't proofread.. that's why there are mistakes hehe 😇)

"Y/N!"

You woke up to someone roughly shaking you.

"What the hell, Spencer." You groaned, rubbing your eyes.

"Y/N, get up we have to go!" Spencer said, frantically jumping out of the bed.

"W-what. Go where? At-" You glanced at the clock on his nightstand, "5:30 in the morning?"

Spencer went to his closet and came out with some slacks, and a button up shirt.

"I woke up to like 15 missed calls from the team-" he paused for a moment, pulling the slacks up his legs, "Apparently Hotch needed us to be at the BAU 30 minutes ago!" He put his shirt on and went back to the closet, to get a cardigan and a tie.

"Shit!" You jumped out of bed.

You realized you had nothing to wear. You weren't going to wear your clothes from yesterday because... that would be to obvious. The team had already suspected something was up with you and Spencer.

"Spencer we have to stop at my place-"

"Y/N, we don't have time to do that." He was tying his tie.

"Well what am I gonna wear Spencer?" Your threw your hands up, in frustration. You were frustrated because you weren't a morning person, and now you were being rushed, and you didn't even have clothes.

"Shit.." He said under his breath.

"Um.. j-just w-wear some of my clothes." He shrugged. He was frantically buttoning up his cardigan.

How did he have so much energy right now? Wait... did he just say wear some of his clothes.. to work?!

"Wear some of your clothes?" An incredulous look on your face.

He nodded. "Some of my clothes."

"Spencer, your like a giant compared to me." You gestured to his height. Your hands waving up and down.

"Well you cant wear your clothes, they're wet from laundry..."

"When the hell did you do laundry?!" You were starting to get pissed off. You loved the BAU but sometimes it could be the biggest pain in the ass... same goes with Spencer.

"While you were sleeping!"

"You've got to be kidding me." You palmed your forehead. Why the fuck did Spencer do laundry. I mean.. I guess he was just trying to be sweet but that didn't change the fact that you were angry.

"I cant." You said. You couldn't wear his clothes. You were literally going to look like Reid. And his pants were like 5x your size.

"Well it's either that or wet clothes, Y/N." He shrugged. His tone was sarcastic, almost like he was getting impatient.

"Fine!"

"Fine what?"

"Fine, I'll wear your clothes." You moved past him and looked in his closet.

His pants were organized from slacks, to pants, to jeans. He only had like 2 pairs of jeans. Not surprising. But his pants were ok. There were some brown corduroy pants that you snatched off the hanger. You looked at his shirts and got a white button up. You got to the end of the closet and grabbed a brown cardigan, that matched the pants. Lastly you grabbed a belt, hoping that it would fit you.

You rushed to get dressed. Spencer was in the bathroom, probably brushing his teeth, and doing his hair.

You pulled the pants on, they were so high waisted they almost touched your bra. You grabbed his shirt and buttoned it up. You had to tuck almost half of it into the pants, but the belt kept it secure. You pulled the cardigan over the shirt. It hid the pants so they didn't look so high up your stomach, and it made the shirt look normal.

You went into the bathroom, Spencer was fixing his hair. You looked in the mirror.

Hm.. I don't look to bad.

Besides your hair, you actually looked pretty cute. Spencer thought so too.

"You look prettyyy." He sang.

You brushed the tangles out of your hair, and smiled. 

"Toothbrushes are under the sink." He went to go put his shoes on.

You checked under the sink and grabbed a toothbrush. You quickly brushed your teeth. You were probably 45 minutes late already.

"Come on, Y/N!" Spencer yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming!" You called back. You spit out some mouthwash and wiped your mouth on a hand towel that was hanging up. You practically ran out the bathroom, to see Spencer checking the time and impatiently tapping his leg against the door.

You grabbed your work boots and hoped that you had some more shoes in your car.

You were going to take your go back with you too. But you didn't because you didn't think you would have a case.. or that this would happen.

"Are you wearing my socks?" Spencer asked as the two of you got into the elevator.

"Mhm."

"Cute." He laughed.

You forced Spencer to drive, and looked in your trunk, trying to find a pair of different shoes. Of course all you could find was your old black converse. You were convinced that the world was trying to tell you that you are Spencer Reid in another universe.

You snatched the up, and climbed into the passenger seat. You pulled your boots off and threw them in the back seat. You put the converse on. They were a little tight, from being in your trunk for almost a year... but you could manage.

"Converse too? Now your really starting to look like me." Spencer mused.

It was true. You really were starting to look like him.
You kind of liked it...

"I know... do you think the team will notice?" You glanced at Spencer.

"Penelope will definitely notice... maybe Emily.. but the others, probably won't. Hopefully."

"Yeah.."

Hopefully...

You ended up making it to HQ almost an hour late. Everybody was staring at you, and Spencer, as you entered the bullpen. You didn't question it though. I mean the two of you practically looked like twins.

"Y/L/N, Reid. In my office. Now." Hotch stated, from the top of the stairs.

Your heart sank. Uh-oh...

The other team members gave you sorry looks. They knew how much you were in trouble.

The two of you walked to his office. Nervousness coursed through your blood.

"What's your excuse for being nearly and hour late to work?" He asked. His voice was stern.. and almost.. scary.

"I-I woke up late Sir, and Spencer, he needed a ride so I went to pick him up. I lost track of time." You stammered. You tried to calm your nerves. Oh god, we're you going to get fired.

"Reid?" He glanced at Spencer.

"Um, I woke up late and then.. I called Y/N because I needed a ride, and I found out she was running late too, Sir." Spencer's hands fidgeted with each other.

Hotch's face looked unconvinced but he let you slide.

"Don't let it happen again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal, Sir." You nodded.

"Go. JJ, is going to brief us on the case in 15."

You and Spencer nodded, then made your way out of his office. You let out a sigh of relief.

You and Spencer walked to your desks. You glanced at Emily, her head was tilted, as she watched you and Spencer walk down the steps.

You approached your desk. Noticing that she was still staring..

"What?"

"Oh, nothing- just.... you look just like Reid." She narrowed her eyes, taking in your outfit.. or Spencer's outfit.

"Really..?" You glanced at Spencer, who was acting like he didn't just hear what she said.

"Yeah.. like if you put the two of you side by side, you would look like either twins or like your in a relationship" She laughed.

"Yeah, right. Me and Reid?" You glanced at Spencer, "Never." You laughed. Trying to convince her that you weren't lying.

In fact you wished that you and Reid were together.

"Yeah, I don't see it anymore." Emily shook her head, looking at Spencer, then back at you.

"Anymore..?"

"Yeah me and JJ used to joke about you and Reid being together. But now.. I just don't see it." She shrugged.

If only she knew..

You noticed Spencer was reading a book, his brows furrowed and his lip in between his teeth. He was thinking. Hard. You wondered what he was thinking about.

Eventually JJ came out of her office to brief you all in the conference room.

You followed behind Emily, and Morgan. Spencer was already in there, and Rossi and Hotch were walking together. Penelope came soon after.

She glanced at you, looking you up and down, taking in your outfit. Her eyes widened as she noticed whose clothes you were wearing.

Your eyes widened back at hers. It was like you were communicating through eyes. Something like,

'Omg Y/N why are you wearing Spencer's clothes'

'I'll tell you later, focus on the case'

Her gaze turned towards JJ as she took her seat. You were sitting in between Morgan and Hotch. Spencer was right across from you.

JJ started the briefing. Apparently the unsub was killing men between their 20's and 40's with a single gun-shot wound to the head. He was also cutting off their genitals... Ouch.

Spencer thought he was maybe trying to be a modern day Jeffrey Dahmer. Rossi suggested the unsub was trying to his evidence of sexual assault.

You were glad this case was local, but it didn't stop Hotch from wanting to get this case over with as soon as possible.

"JJ, Morgan, Reid, and Y/L/N, get set up at the station. I want you guys to be there in 30. Emily, Rossi, and me, will go to the dump sites." Hotch announced, before walking out of the conference room.

JJ and Spencer walked out with Emily, the three of them talking more about the case. You walked out, only to be grabbed by your arm.

"We are going to talk about," Penelope looked you up and down, "this."

You ended up in her office.

"Alright spill. Why are you wearing Reid's clothes!?" She plopped in her rolling chair and stared expectantly at you.

"Because... I stayed over Spencer's house then I woke up late and.. didn't have time to get any of my clothes from my place. My clothes from yesterday were also still wet from laundry. I'm guessing Spencer fell asleep while they were washing." You rushed the words out of your mouth.

Penelope's eyes widened at the information.

"Did you have sex with Reid?! AGAIN!!" She exclaimed.

You covered her mouth with your hand.

"Jesus, P, with that voice the team is going to hear you, all the way in the bullpen."

"Ok- but- I thought you said that you weren't going to have sex with him again. Remember? 'No matter what'. What happened?" She smirked.

She had said that you were probably going to end up having sex with him again, but you told her you wouldn't. 'No matter what'. You were mostly trying to convince yourself. But that didn't work.

"Well.. that didn't work out.."

"Sooo... you two are a thing again?" She smiled.

"No. We just-"

"You just- are two people in love with each other, and just scared to admit it." She finished your sentence.

"Spencer is definitely not in love with me." You laughed.

You wished he was.

"But your in love with him." She raised her eyebrows.

You looked everywhere but her face. Dead giveaway.

"Oh my God. Y/N Y/LN you are in love with Spencer Reid!" She clapped her hands together.

You sighed. Were you? You didn't even know what you were.

"I'm not saying no.... but- I'm not saying yes."

"So.. your saying...?"

"I'm saying I don't know. I don't know what I am with Spencer Reid, but I know that it'll end bad." You sighed, looking at the floor.

"Well... since you only have 20 minutes until you have to be at the station.. let's not talk about feelings. Let's talk sex." She smiled ear to ear.

You laughed. "Pen, you already asked me about the sex."

"I know, but I wanted to know something else."

You eyed her suspiciously.

"Like what..?"

"Wellll.... Ok, so I don't want to impose, on you and Reids little 'thing' but," she leaned her elbow on her knee, "I'm just curious about something.."

"Come on, P. Just spit it out." You laughed.

"Ok, how big is he. Like what's his dick size?" She leaned in. Waiting for all the details.

"Umm... well I don't really know.. probably like 9 inches. But I never really measured it so." You shrugged.

"9 inches!" Her eyes widened. Her face was pure shock.

You nodded. Concealing your laughter.

"Damn! Resident genius is packingggg!" She sang.

"I know right! I mean he's so tall and skinny, you would never expect him to have a giant-"

You were cut off by someone clearing their throat.

Penelope looked up and her eyes went wide. Her cheeks flushed. You looked back, and you were sure you had the same flushed look as Penelope.

Spencer was standing in the doorway, peeking his head through the door. You wondered how long he was standing there.

"Garcia." He nodded.

"Reid." She gave an embarrassed smile.

He glanced at you.

"Y/N."

You shut your eyes. Heat creeping up your cheeks.

You quickly opened them, with a tight lipped smile.

You cleared your throat. "Spencer."

"Um, Hotch wants us at the station in 15. Morgan and JJ are waiting in the car."

"Right." You breathed out, with a small nod.

You looked at Penelope, who was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Bye, P." You gave her a hug.

"Bye, my dove. Be safe!" She gave you a peck on the cheek.

"You know I will."

You pulled away.

"Oh, you too Reid." She smiled.

"U-uh, I-I'll try." He smiled and nodded.

You walked towards Reid. He walked into the hallway, and you peeked your head through Penelope's door one more time. 

"Love you."

"Love you too!" She called back. Her hands making a heart shape.

You smiled and walked out.

You walked side by side with Spencer. The silence was killing you. You were still embarrassed at the fact that he heard you basically bragging to Penelope about his dick size.

You wondered if he heard what else you said... about not knowing if you were in love with him. Your cheeks were still red from embarrassment.

"So... some conversation." Spencer broke the awkward silence.

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." You glanced at him.

"Oh, no, I'm not uncomfortable at all. I just don't want Garcia looking at me differently." He shrugged.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"No." He said defensively.

You looked him, and narrowed your eyes.

"You think Penelope is gonna have a crush on you?" You scoffed in amusement.

"N-no." His voice raised.

"Well, I mean you are her type." You teased.

"What-"

"C'mon, Spence. Have you seen Kevin." You entered the elevator.

"Have you seen Morgan?" He shot back.

"I guess your right."

"And shes not my type. I- I mean she's beautiful- but I already have my eyes on someone else." He glanced at you.

"Oh and who's the lucky girl?" You asked sarcastically.

"You."

You looked at Spencer, his brown eyes made you melt. You loved looking at him. Just observing and admiring his features. You could do it all day, honestly. It was weird to know, that even if one day you had gotten stuck in a room with Spencer for years, you would never get tired of him.

You noticed how you and Spencer slowly drifted towards each other, and now you were nearly about to kiss. Your eyes widened at the realization.

Spencer's lips were puckered and his eyes were closed, his hand slowly making its way to cup your jaw. He looked kind of.. adorable.

You placed your palm on his lips, a barrier between you and him. His eyes opened and his brows furrowed.

"Not so fast, lover boy," you looked at the opened elevator doors, "we've arrived."

"Right." He breathed out. His cheeks flooded with red.

You laughed and shook your head.

The two of you walked side by side to the SUV. The sun was almost finished rising and it looked beautiful in the sky. The light purple, blue, and orange, mixing into the sky, to create a blissful picture.

"C'mon! we've been waiting for like 15 minutes." JJ called out from the passenger side of the SUV.

You smiled at her exaggerated time. They've probably been waiting for 10 minutes tops.

"Actually, you've been waiting for 5 minutes and 36 seconds." Spencer corrected her.

"Yeah, JJ, it hasn't even been that long." You laughed.

"Ohh, thanks for the correction, Spence," she looked you up and down, smiling at the sight. "and mini Spence."

You playfully rolled your eyes. You and Spencer got into the SUV and waited for Morgan to pull off.

"It's cute though, you pull it off well, Y/N." She turned to look at you. Her gaze switching from you to Spencer.

She turned back around, and started eating some almonds.

"It's true, pretty girl, you look good." He winked through the rear view mirror.

"Stop it, Morgan. You're making me blush." You teased.

You heard Spencer shift his weight in the seat.

You looked at him. He rolled his eyes at you and Morgan's flirting.

You got to the station quicker than you expected. But when you got up, you suddenly got a bad headache. You followed Spencer out of the SUV, the bright sun beaming down on your face. You tried to cover your eyes, the bright light making your head hurt worse.

"You alright?" Spencer asked, looking at you with a concerned face.

You nodded. Even though you weren't. Your brain was pounding in your skull. You hoped that it would pass.

You all entered the station. Phones were ringing, officers running around. JJ spotted the sheriff and he headed towards you.

She shook his hand firmly and introduced the team. Each of you shaking hands with the sheriff. He was about 50, had dirty blonde scruffy hair. Your typical sheriff.

You noticed how when he shook your hand, his hand lingered for a little longer than it should've. Weird...

"If you could show us where we could set up, that would be great." JJ clapped her hands together, and flashed a smile.

"Of course, right this way. Um, Sandra Potts is here, one of the wives of our victim Ben Potts."

JJ nodded in response. She was most likely going to talk to her.

He led you to a large enough room to fit the team.

"U-uh could I maybe have a map, and sharpie?" Spencer asked.

"A map?" The sheriff furrowed his brows.

Yes, dumbass, a map.

"I- I want to start a geographical profile, to narrow down where our unsub could've met the victims, or where he's possible keeping them."

"Right. I'll have someone get you a map." He nodded, and left.

"Douche." You muttered under your breath.

"Alright, I'll go talk to Mrs. Potts, Spencer get started on the geographical profile, and Morgan, and Y/N, try to narrow down our suspect list, and start working on a profile." JJ said.

"Yes, ma'am" You laughed. Look at JJ taking charge.

The boys nodded. She smiled and went to talk to the wife.

You and Derek spent about 30 minutes narrowing down the suspect list, and trying to build a profile. Rossi, Hotch, and Emily came piling into the room. They looked exhausted. Looking at dead bodies could do that to a person.

Soon after, Hotch ordered you and JJ to talk to family and friends of the victim, to see why they were targeted, and if they had anything in common.

You and JJ went. You never really liked talking to families. The look of pain and grief on their face always made you feel so sorry for them. It took almost 2 hours to finish talking to family and friends and you found out that all of the victims had suffered a tragedy.

You headed back to the station to tell the team about you and JJ's discovery.

***

The day went by slow as ever, but at the end of the night, Hotch announced that you could go back to the BAU, to go home. You internally thanked God. You were exhausted, and this unsub was not making this easy.

You, JJ, Morgan, and Reid headed to the SUV that you were in earlier.

You yawned and leaned your head on the head rest. Spencer was sitting close to you. Very close, actually. You thighs were pressed against each other. But you liked it. You closed your eyes, in content. You liked his warmth.

"Tired?" Spencer whispered.

"Mhm." You nodded.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, just wanting to be a little bit closer to him. His scent, immediately making you feel warm. He leaned his head on the top of yours.

You were to tired to care if JJ or Morgan saw you. If anything it just looked like two best friends leaning on each other. Nothing weird with that.

It felt like it was only 5 minutes later, until you felt Spencer softly shaking you awake.

"Y/N." He whispered.

Your eyes fluttered open. Morgan and JJ were already unbuckling their seatbelts and starting to get out the car.

"Come on. I'll drive." He unbuckled your seatbelts and opened the door.

You lazily got out, saying your farewells to the rest of the team.

You got into the passenger side, sighing in exhaustion. You didn't know why you were so tired, but you felt drained.

Spencer buckled you up, and put the keys in the ignition. He must've had the keys in his pocket the whole time.

You leaned your head back and felt your eyes get droopy. Drifting off into sleep again.

"Y/N, we're here." Spencer's voice was soft. Almost like he didn't want to fully wake you.

You groaned and opened your eyes. You just wanted to sleep.

Spencer unbuckled the both of you, and helped you out of the car.

"Thank you... For driving." You slurred.

You felt drunk. You were that kind of tired.

"Of course. I just want to make sure you get home safe." He smiled. His hand was holding the small of your back. Holding you up.

You entered the elevator, almost tripping you and Spencer up. You laughed as he caught himself.

You finally made it to your door. After what felt like hours. Spencer unlocked your door, and helped you to your room. You kicked your shoes off and basically threw yourself on the bed.

"Uh-uh. We have to get you dressed." Spencer tried to lift you up, but you protested.

"No."

"Come on, Y/N-"

"No." You shook your head.

"I'm comfortable, Spence, ok. I'm fine." You reassured him.

He sighed. "Fine.."

He placed the blankets over you. Making sure you were warm.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He almost turned around, before you grabbed his wrist.

"Wait, how are you going to get home?"

"I'll uber, or something." He reassured you.

"Or something?" You raised your brows.

"You know what I mean." He chuckled.

"J-just stay with me." You shrugged. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.. right?

"It's fine, Y/N, really. I can just uber home if-"

"Spencer, just stay. I don't mind. Plus, I could use the company." You smiled lazily.

"Are you sure? Because I could just stay on the couch."

"I'm positive Spence."

He nodded. "Ok."

You let go of his arm and patted the spot next to you.

He climbed in the bed. Your hand instinctively wrapped around his waist. His hands did the same.

No matter how much you tried to convince yourself that this would never work out with Spencer, you could never seem to get away from him. He was almost like a drug. You couldn't stop even when you really wanted to. He was your high. It scared you, how easily he could say something and you'd do it. It was scary how he could do the smallest gesture and make your heart flutter, how you could be mad at him but he'll do anything to make you forgive him, how he'll always make sure your ok after sex, or anything. He always checked up on you. It was scary how you didn't care about being hurt. You'd rather be hurt by him, than anyone. And thats what you feared. You feared the fact that even if Spencer did something horrible, you couldn't stop yourself from wanting him. Sure you  wouldn't talk to him for a while, but even then, you knew in the long run that you would always go back to him. No matter what. But what was even scarier was that you were in love.

You were in love with Spencer Reid.

(A/N): i absolutely despise this chapter. idk what i was doing. AND I UPDATED SO LATE- i'm sorry sjensn 💔💔😓 it's mainly bcs i kept rewriting. like i had no idea what to write- so kept changing ideas and dialogue. it was annoying but it's finally here 😁

i cant guarantee next chapter will be out tmr, bcs it's HALLOWEEENN!! and i'm supposed to be doing something with friend so yeahh! if next chapter isn't out tmr then im sorry. i've been lacking lately😩‼️

anyways guyss ik this chapter was stupid dont judge a playyaaaa 😩💯

also ong y/n finally admits SHES IN LOVE WITH SPENCER... now it's spencer's turn 🙈

ok ok BYE BAES! ily soso much and have a good night 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
857K 15.4K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
71.6K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
298K 4.5K 28
You joined the BAU team a few months ago as a temporary replacement while one of its members, Spencer Reid, was falsely incarcerated. Little did you...