THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH | RO...

firstlovenever_die

๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ’ "๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

A MESSAGE
1. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY
2. SAINT-LIKE
3. CONFOUNDED
4. NOT TOO LATE
5. THE BRIGHEST STAR
6. REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
7. BOTTOMS UP
8. IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE
9. COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS
10. BROKEN PROMISES
11. HAUNTED
12. SHE WAS A FOOL
13. YOU CAN SMILE NOW
14. POTTERDALIS WATCH
15. EVEN IF IT KILLED THEM
16. SHELL COTTAGE
17. BREAKING THE BANK
18. BLACK AND POTTER
19. WELCOME BACK
20. WISH COME TRUE
21. WE'LL WIN THIS
22. ONE HOUR
24. YOUR REASONS
25. MASTER OF DEATH
26. MEUS AMOR, MEA CAUSA
epilogue
1999
give me your hand
2001
song for baby-o, unborn
2004
2007-2008
travel
2017
the final act
a last message

23. BEAUTIFUL AND BOLD

1.1K 51 122
firstlovenever_die

Gene recognised her hair instantly, flowing delicately to the ground, swaying with Aurelia's movements as she moved further into the Hall. In a sick turn of events, Gene actually waited to see where Aurelia would place her.

On the outskirts of the Hall with the injured, or if she would move to the middle of the room, lowering Lorelai's body to the ground, where she would lie with the rest of the dead.

Aurelia charged forward, taken by a force that drew her toward her niece in some magnetic sense, before teetering the edge between the hurt and the fallen. With baited breath, she finally gasped in relief, watching as Aurelia lowered Lorelai to one of the tables that was pressed against the wall.

Hermione helped bring Gene to her feet, and they rushed toward Aurelia, who enveloped her in a crushing embrace, so tight that it seemed to make all the pain leave her body, at least for a moment or so.

Gene crouched to the floor, her fingers skimming Lorelai's cheek, devoid of colour. She was unconscious, it seemed, but Gene could hear the faint sound of her ragged breaths, slowly but surely. Lorelai was unscathed from an outsiders perspective, but Gene knew something had gone terribly, terribly wrong.

"I thought I might have been to- too late," Aurelia whispered as Gene stood to her feet. "He was torturing her. The Cruciatus Curse." her voice wavered.

Aurelia's eyes shut for a moment, as though she was reliving the horrors and a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

"Who?" Gene said suddenly.

Aurelia shifted her gaze to stare at Gene now, somewhat caught off guard. She blinked once, twice, a third time, as though she was unsure of what Gene had just asked her.

"What?" she asked.

"Who was it?" Gene asked again.

A surge of a sudden violent and uncontrollable anger had filled Gene's senses, slowly but surely building itself up, working its way through her entire body, until it was all she could feel.

"Gene, I-I don't think–"

"Who was it!" she cried suddenly, a few tears spilling before she could stop herself.

Aurelia flinched, wiping at her own cheeks as she stared at her niece, as though she could not recognise her.

"D-Dolohov." Aurelia said his name with contempt, her voice a whisper. "I know what you're thinking, Gene." she began.

The anger that had erupted within Gene fulminated at the very mention of his name. There were things that Gene wanted so desperately to say, to do, but a feeling in her chest had soon overcome the hatred in the pit of her stomach. She wouldn't deny that she wanted to kill Dolohov, for a brief moment in time, passing, even.

But what would that have made her? Worse than him, perhaps. And in that second, she could hear her fathers words, echoing in her mind, gently bringing her back to humanity. She had dark in her, that she knew for certain. But she also had light in her, the potential to be better.

It was within her. She just had to let it win.

"Will she wake up?" Gene asked.

Aurelia's head shot up, her eyes glassy as she mustered a nod, pushing her hair from her face.

"She'll wake up," Aurelia assured her, "but she won't be the same."

"What do you mean?" Gene asked, glancing at Lorelai again, pushing a few stray hairs from her forehead gently.

"It's difficult to say," Aurelia said weakly, "she could wake up, remembering everything, or nothing at all."

"Nothing?" Gene gasped.

Aurelia shook her head wordlessly, her eyes squeezing shut briefly in remorse as she looked at Lorelai once more.

After a long silence, Gene spoke, "Your family," she turned to Ron, "where are they?" she asked, her brows furrowed with concern.

He looked at her, the colour seeming as though it returned to his skin as he swallowed thickly, his Adams apple bobbing in his throat. He couldn't speak, looking past her and searching the room himself before his eyes widened. Gene followed his stare, finding the Weasley's entering the room, and she made sure to count.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came first, followed by Bill and Fleur, then Percy. She imagined that must have been what caused Ron's eyes to go wide, and she managed a small smile at this, glancing at Ron who's eyes were fixed on his family.

Gene saw George first, with Fred's arm slung over his shoulder and they limped further into the room, where Ginny was the last to enter. Eight Weasley's had made their way inside with only Charlie missing, and relief flooded Gene's senses as they rushed over.

Ron ran forward, meeting his parents halfway as they brought him into a close embrace, the worry seeming to lift from their creased brows and the lines of concern smoothing out. He went to Bill and Fleur next, before clapping Percy on the back with a smile, helping George lower Fred down to sit upon a bench, finally bringing Ginny into a brief hug.

Gene slowly made her way over, grasping Fred's face between her hands and pressing a hurried kiss to his forehead, at which he mustered a weak laugh. She did the same to George, pulling him down to her height as she left a kiss at his forehead all the same; thoroughly relieved to still have her twins around.

"We're alright, kid." George muttered, hugging her close. "We're alright."

Then, she crouched before Fred, glancing over his injury with concern. It looked as though he had broken his leg– badly. Aurelia came over, wrapping his leg with bandages and a splint, just until Madam Pomfrey could help him.

"Aure, could you help Madam Pomfrey? Just until the hours over." Gene asked. Aurelia nodded, placing a soft kiss at her head before making her way over immediately.

"Perce saved my life." Fred said, glancing up at his older brother with a bemused smile.

Percy didn't say anything, only returning the small smile as Gene rose to her feet. She squeezed Fred's shoulder assuringly, mustering a smile at George before facing Percy.

"I–" he began to speak, but Gene just shook her head.

"I know." she said, holding her hand out. Percy took it without a moments hesitation, shaking it firmly.

"What now?" Hermione said quietly, her eyes fixed on Lorelai still.

Gene looked back, hoping to find Harry but he had disappeared, without her even realising. She had been so caught up in everything else, she hadn't noticed. Without him, she wasn't entirely sure of what to do next.

Only deep down, she did know. Gene had known the entire time what she was meant to do, and Hermione knew it too.

"Keep an eye on Lore, please." she said. "I'll find Harry." she assured them.

She nodded to herself as she looked at the Weasley's a last time, smiling warmly, trying her best to keep her tears back. Then she looked at Ron and Hermione, watching as her eyes filled with tears. Hermione gave a small nod, ever so slight but Gene knew. Finally, she looked across the Hall for Aurelia, watching as she tended to a young Hufflepuff, and she felt her heart breaking all over again.

Gene broke away from them, watching as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's faces transformed into something of uncertainty, as though they knew what was happening, but they couldn't change it.

Gene didn't dare look at Ron a final time as she walked away, toward the doorway. For a moment, she stood still, her eyes tracing the students; her friends, her family. Suddenly, she had bumped into a towering body and she flinched backwards, only to find Neville.

"Hey, Gene." he said, his voice laced with remorse.

"Neville," she breathed his name, realising he was the exact person she needed. There was no one else she knew that could have been cut out for the job, but him. "There's something I need you to do," she began.

He nodded furiously, wiping his brow with his sleeve, "Anything, Gene." he said firmly. "But wait– where are you off to?" he asked.

"There's something I need to do, Neville." she managed a brief smile.

"You can't give yourself up, Gene." he frowned, his shoulders squaring as if to become more threatening. Gene wished she could have smiled. "I won't let you."

"Alright, Neville, but I need you to do this for me, okay?" she said hurriedly. She looked past him, watching as Oliver Wood carried Colin over his shoulder, and her stomach turned. "In some time, there will be a giant snake, somewhere in the castle, or maybe even out in the courtyard–"

"Nagini, yeah, I've heard." he nodded. Her insides twisted once more.

"I need you to kill it." she said and he looked startled.

"Me?" he asked.

Gene smiled softly, nodding.

"You." she said, "Kill the snake. Don't hesitate."

Neville looked dubious, before nodding finally.

"You're alright, aren't you? You're not going to him, right?" he asked again.

"I'm okay. You?" she asked.

"Yeah. We'll keep fighting, you know. We'll win." he said, giving her a sure nod.

Gene's eyes glazed over as she nodding back to him, unable to bring herself to agree. She squeezed his arm affectionately before letting go, watching as he made his way further into the Great Hall.

It seemed to fly away from her all of a sudden, growing smaller and shrinking as she reeled backwards, stumbling away, making her way up the stone steps, covered in debris and traces of blood.

"Gene!"

She turned instantly on her heel, watching as Ron charge towards her, his eyes fixed on her and she stared in disbelief. He nearly tripped over the final step between them, but she grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer, until they were only inches apart.

Gene had words to say, so many yet so little time to say them all. At least, in the way he deserved to hear them. Her voice was trapped in her throat.

The feelings she had for Ron began to bury themselves within the confines of her heart, where she had kept them safely tucked away, so nothing could take them from her. Even in death.

Her hands lifted to cup his face, gently tracing his features with her thumb as she let her eyes travel across his features, not wanting to waste a second. She saw the wounds and bruises that he had suffered, reds and purples blooming across his skin. But his eyes, they never lost their shine.

"You should know," she began quietly, "I don't think our first kiss was a mistake. I never did."

Ron didn't say anything. He swallowed the lump in his throat as his hands found Gene's waist, gripping onto her tightly, as though she might have disappeared, right within his grasp.

"You weren't my first kiss, Ron." she found herself saying, but he didn't seem phased. But still, she wanted Ron to be her last.

"You were mine." he said, without hesitation.

Gene couldn't help but find herself wondering if there was another meaning to his words. Wishful thinking, perhaps. She was his. She still was.

Gene hummed, nodding slightly as she found the strength to look at him again. His eyes became glossy, almost as if he knew what was coming, but he didn't dare speak of it. Gene felt herself understanding, because it would have made it all the more real.

Almost at once, they collided.

Bodies pressed flush together as Gene kissed Ron, and Ron kissed Gene back. She felt her heart hit the ground, because she knew this was it. Tears rolled down her cheeks like heavy rainfall, but she only kissed him harder, until she had to catch her breath, but she didn't want to.

She could feel her heart sinking, further and further, as though it was touching the very core of the planet, melting in the lava, becoming one with the earth, and she almost smiled, because Ron kissed her again. And he would be her last.

"Gene–" Ron pulled away, murmuring against her lips as they caught their breath.

She hadn't stopped smiling, not even when Ron let go of her to dig his hand deep into his pocket, retrieving a golden ring with an unmistakeable emerald green stone. Gene was speechless. She looked at the ring, as if it was a figment of her imagination, before looking back at Ron.

"How did you–?" she began.

"I'll explain later." he said, and she felt her heart crack at his words, flinching.

Gene began to shake her head, "Ron–" she tried to find the words. She didn't have later.

Ron was looking at her, his blue eyes hopeful and full of something that Gene might have considered to be love, but she wasn't really sure. He held the ring toward her without a word, and she knew what he was asking her. They were kids. But they were also fighting a war. It seemed futile to consider this something beyond either of them.

Gene gave in, her arms unlocking from behind his head as she lifted her left hand, allowing him to slip the ring onto her fourth finger, as it had once been on Ophelia's. A jolt of electricity had passed through her, it seemed, as she stared at the bright stone, and she felt like she had been given the courage to go on.

"I have to go." she said, her hand finding his face once more, watching how his smile barely faltered.

"I know," he nodded, "save the world, and that." he joked light-heartedly, but Gene could not return his smile.

"No, Ron, I have to go." she said again, hoping that she wouldn't have to truly say the words.

"I told you, Gene, I go where you go. That's our–"

"– deal, I know." Gene said, choking back a sob, and only then had Ron's smile begun to fade away. "Listen to me, and don't argue. It's me. I'm one of the Horcruxes. I have to go." she said, and the colour drained from his skin, "I have to d–"

Gene had gone on to speak further, but Ron had cut her off immediately, unable to bear the rest of her sentence.

"No." he said, shaking his head. "It can't be. You're wrong." he frowned at her.

"Look at me–" she said, but it was no use.

"– there's got to be another one. We must have missed something–"

Ron began to pull away, but Gene held him firmly in place, shaking her head again, as a tear traced her cheek.

"I have to go." she said, her hands holding his face closely, "Save the world, and that." she mused, even managing a smile herself, but now, Ron could not return it.

There was a heavy silence, weighing over them both. For a moment, Gene thought it was going to stay that way.

"I just got you." he said quietly, and Gene felt another fracture in her heart– jagged and sharp in her chest.

"You still have me." she nodded, without hesitating.

They stood quietly again, this time savouring the silence that they were given. Time was running out, and Gene was out of ways to prolong their separation. She held her left hand up, presenting it as she wiggled her fourth finger with a small smile.

"Well," she said, "we had a good run."

Only then, could Ron laugh. They laughed together, but when Gene looked at him, she found his eyes brimming with tears, despite the smile across his lips.

Gene didn't hesitate to pull him close, pressing her lips to his in a final chaste kiss. It was brief, but it was sweet, and she was glad to find that she still hadn't found anything that could have beaten the feeling.

"Okay," she murmured against his lips, nodding, preparing herself for their last goodbye, "Go." she told him, but he didn't move yet.

She pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips, pulling away before he could return it, but they stayed close, their foreheads pressed together. Gene's thumb went to wipe a tear from his cheek, and he tenderly let his face rest in her palm for a moment.

"Beautiful and bold." he whispered with a faint smile, his thumb tracing her skin, his eyes scanning her face, as though he was taking inventory.

Gene recognised his words in an instant, and it might have been the final blow to her heart, in which she quickly realised that this might have been the only thing worse than death. She was certain of it, actually.

They parted, with Ron beginning to descend down the marble steps once more while Gene stood still in her place, and finally, they let go of the others hand, a harsh chill finding Gene as she was no longer touching him. The warmth had left her, gone with him.

She mustered a smile, one which Ron could not return as he turned away, walking down the stairs and returning to the Great Hall, unable to look back at Gene over his shoulder, so that he could not see her cry, and she could not see him.

As soon as he had disappeared from her view, her body shook as she sobbed. Gene doubled over for a moment, her hands clutching her stomach as she tried to gasp for breath. But he was gone, somewhere safe and far away from her, she took a deep breath in, preparing herself for the final act.

"Come and find me."

Gene hissed in Parseltongue, stood at the very top of the marble staircase. In an instant, she felt her scar pulsing, the blood rushing to her head as she realised that Voldemort had found her. The hour was over, and in the distance, just barely, she could make out the shadowy snakelike figure, fast approaching.

Behind her, passing through the low mist that had crept over Hogwarts, came a larger figure, holding something in his arms, though Gene could not make out what. She could see Voldemort's face ever so clearly through the smoke, his pale skin bright against the ruins of the school. Behind him, thousands of Death Eaters followed, marching onto Hogwarts once again.

She watched from around the corner as students and staff alike began to pile out of the Great Hall. Neville stood at the forefront, holding something in his hands, then she saw Ron, glancing over his shoulder, searching the crowd behind him. Gene wondered if he was looking for her.

"Come on." she muttered, watching Nagini speed up, "Attagirl." she said, as the crowd parted in horror, jumping aside as she passed through them.

She shut her eyes, letting the transformation take place, feeling herself sinking into her other form and allowing it to consume all her senses, for once. In the past, she was mostly herself when she transformed, but now– she was out for blood.

Gene's senses had been heightened instantly, so she knew to dodge the strike that was already coming her way, causing Nagini to knock half the wall out, crumbling over her body, and she hissed in pain. Her fangs had caught the end of her tail, trapping Gene before she took aim, and in a sudden fit of rage, Nagini had burst free from beneath the debris.

"Leave her be, Nagini." Voldemort hissed, his whisper echoing in Gene's brain. He was growing agitated, perhaps even worried, so she knew to act now.

They encircled one another, flailing down the steep marble staircase and quickly coming onto the Entrance Hall, as Nagini struck again, sending Gene flying down a few steps. But she had caught up, and sent Nagini and herself through the air, into the crowd.

Gene saw the scarlet rubies of the hilt of the Sword of Gryffindor gleaming, and she watched as the sword came down onto Nagini, before it would reach her.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The fury had unleashed itself within Voldemort as the flash of green light came, and everything went black.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Pretty Boy Diggory slut4cedricdickory

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

49.7K 1K 45
Strong language and may contain smut. Maddison Weasley, Fred and Georges younger sister, had adopted a certain Hufflepuff buddy, Cedric Diggory, o...
The Potter Twins Nerdfanatic247

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

10.7K 207 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
14.7K 186 31
(Book 4) (completed) Hermione Granger never expected to have a normal year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. So far, she had set a teach...
49.2K 1.5K 16
๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ• "๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๏ฟฝ...