š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš āœˆļøŽ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

š‚š€š’š“
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ ā™«ļøŽ
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆxš“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
auther's note
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—

š„š‹š„š•š„š

955 27 5
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER ELEVEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
On the road, °the
next day

-

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN" Zach shouted, Lillian chuckling.

"Zachy, sweetie, I won the last two rounds. Not in a million years that you're gonna win now." Lillian laughed before beating him in the last final round. "Told yah, sucker!" She jumped up and started to do her victory dance. Zach watched her with a chuckle, shaking his head.

"You cheated!" The brunette exclaimed. The blonde laughed and turned to him.

"You just suck at this game, Herron." She poked her tongue out at him, grinning afterwards.

"What's that noise?" Christina asked, Jack and Gabriela laughing when they turned the phone to the two noisy people.

"That makes sense." Corbyn chuckled from the other line, sitting next to Christina who decided to Face Time the other bus.

"Looks like they're having fun." Chris smiled. Gabriela nodded.

"Yeah, they have been playing games and joking around the moment they woke up this morning." Gabbie told the couple.

"Wait, where's Kay?" Corbyn asked confused. "Is she the one driving?" Jack nodded.

"Yeah she suggested to, so we let her." He shrugged.

"Is it just me or have Zach and Lillian been getting along really well the past few days?" Christina wondered out loud.

"Oh, yeah, they're really enjoyng each other's company." Gabbie smiled.

"But what about Kay? Shouldn't she and Zach be together a lot now that they have the chance?" Corbyn asked the couple.

"Kay hasn't really been in the 'mood', but that's okay. At least Lilly wants to hang out with him." Jack shrugged. Corbyn and Christina nodded.

"Well, we're gonna go again. Daniel asked if we want to work on a song with him since Valerie is driving and Jonah and Tate are watching a movie together." Corbyn chuckled. "Bye." The two couples waved at each other before one of them ended the call.

"I'm gonna check up on Kay." Gabbie spoke and kissed Jack's cheek before she got up. She walked to the front where Kay was quietly listening to music, driving them all to Chicago. "Hey Kay, how's everything going here?" Gabbie smiled at the blonde who shrugged in return.

"Good, nothing very interesting actually." Kay glanced at her through the little front mirror, sending her a smile. Gabriela nodded.

"So how's everything going between you and Za-"

"Gabs!" The brunette got cut off, unfortunately. She turned to the voice, looking directly at Lillian who heard where the conversation heading to. And the blonde promised Kay to help her with her 'Zach situation', but it's gonna get hard if people ask questions about them.

She's gonna need to keep an eye- or ear- out now.

"Yes?" Gabbie asked as Lillian walked up to her, grabbing her hand.

"Come on, the boys are gonna sing for us." She smiled at the brunette who nodded, taking a quick, unsure, glance between the two blondes before Lilly casually pushed Gabbie ahead of herself. Lillian turned to Kay, showing her a 'thumbs up' before she followed Gabbie to the back where the boys were sitting, holding their guitars.

Kay smiled relieved to herself, being thankful for Lillian who saved her from the conversation that she wasn't ready to hold yet.

"I gotta tell him though, and soon." Kay mumbled to herself with a sigh, knowing very well that Lillian can't save her every time.

Lillian who sat in the back, listened to Zach and Jack who were singing a few songs on their guitar- but she was also thinking about the exact same thing as Kay. The blonde knew she was just simply lucky that she was about to get herself a drink when she heard their conversation.

But this- Kay wanting to break up with Zach- wasn't her fault.

It's far from that.

Lilly wanted both her friends to be happy, and she knew the truth was gonna hurt Zach, but he needed to know. She was just hoping Kay would tell him soon so he could take his time recovering, because if he asks about it to her.....let's just say she really didn't want to lie about it to him.

"Lilly?" Two fingers were snapped right in front of the blonde's face, her friends noticing she had zoned out. "Lills?" Lillian flinched and looked at Zach who removed his hand. "Everything okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah, everything's fine." She let out a quiet sigh. Zach nodded and went back to strumming on his guitar, together with Jack.

Gabriela- however- looked at Lilly a little longer, knowing something's up. But she let it slide, for now.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Everyone was doing their own thing in bus one.

Jack was busy strumming on his guitar in the back, FaceTiming with Daniel so they could work together on some new things.

Gabbie was FaceTiming too, but her little daughter, Lavender. The brunette watched the bubbly girl laughing and clapping, Gabbie's sister- Rachel- holding Lav in her arms.

Zach was on his phone, looking at pictures of him and Kay together from dates and hang outs. He was trying to understand the difference between now and then. He couldn't quite understand why his girlfriend was acting so off towards him lately, while her best friend had all the time in the world to hang out with him.

He liked spending time with Lillian, because sometimes he felt like there was something wrong with him since Kay didn't give him any attention. He was lucky when she wanted to hold a small conversation, or even sit next to him.

But Lillian.....she was there for him, and she even wanted to play video games with him which Kay never did. He didn't know why but he was enjoying Lillian's presence more than his own girlfriend.

And it was confusing him a little.

And while Zach was busy thinking about the two blondes, Lillian was enjoying her nap on the couch. After playing games with Zach, all the singing and the talking- she felt the need to sleep, so she did.

And lastly, Kay. The blonde was still driving, and she had been since nine in the morning. In total she would have to drive at least eight hours- with a few, small breaks inbetween. And since it was currently three o'clock, they would be there in two hours,

if they're lucky.

Zach got up and went over to Kay, feeling the need to talk to her since his thoughts were making him go insane.

"Hey baby," He said softly, leaning against the wall as he looked at his girlfriend. Kay swallowed but faked a smile. "how much longer are we gonna be on the road for?"

"Two hours, maybe." Kay shrugged. Zach nodded and shoved his hands inside his pockets.

"So uh- do you- uhm, do you think we could talk, maybe? Like later?" Kay's eyes widened, knowing why he wanted to talk. But she wasn't ready yet. And it was maybe selfish of her, but she really didn't wanna tell him yet because she didn't exactly know which words to use.

"Uhm, I don't know, Zach." She let out, biting her lip slightly.

"Please? I really need to talk to you." Zach pleaded a little. He wanted to know what was going on inside the blonde's mind. He just wanted to feel connected to her again.

At least in some way.

"I guess later will do." Kay forced the words to come out of her mouth. Zach nodded, a little relieved and went back to the rest, passing the sleeping Lilly. The sight caused him to chuckle. He wanted to catch some sleep too, but his mind was still rushing in thoughts. He sighed and sat on the end of Lilly's couch, carefully though so she wouldn't wake up. He just sat there, thinking, until a loud noise came from Jack's phone who came to get something to drink.

He forgot to pause his music.

Lilly groaned and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and looked around, eventually meeting eyes with Jack who appologized and quickly dissapeared again. Lillian rolled her eyes a little before she looked at Zach who smiled lightly at her.

"Hi," She mumbled, her voice a little raspy. "what's wrong?" She asked, noticing the small frown on his face from all the overthinking. Zach shrugged.

"Nothing." He lied, not wanting to bother her with his problems. Lilly looked at him for a few seconds, shaking her head a little. She knew he was lying, but if he didn't wanna talk,

then that's fine. She wasn't gonna force anything.

"Tired?" Lillian asked him, knowing the answer though since she could already see the small bags underneath his eyes. Zach sighed but nodded. Lillian rolled aside and made some place, patting the free spot beside her she just made for him on the couch. The brunette chuckled and shook his head. "Come on."

"Lilly, go back to sleep." He told the blonde. He didn't want to hold her back from sleeping any longer.

"Quite whining you big baby, and go lay down." She rolled her eyes playfully. Zach sighed but chuckled a little. He grabbed a blanket and laid down next to her, covering the both of them and breathed out a long lasting sigh when he finally closed his eyes.

Lillian's lips formed a smile. She felt happy since he fell asleep in just a matter of seconds and then went back to sleep herself.

Gabriela- who had seen everything- smiled and decided to sit with Jack so they could sleep further, and she told him all about it, of course. In the middle of it all, they got a Face Time call from Corbyn which they quickly accepted.

The four of them- Jack, Gabbie, Corbyn and Chris- soon led out to the seven of them, Tate, Daniel and Jonah joining their conversation since Valerie was driving. But they sat close to her, and Daniel would keep her 'updated' so she wouldn't miss anything.

The seven of them talked about their three friends, Kay, Zach and Lilly.

They all knew something was going on, and they wanted to know what.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Andddd here's the second update,
for now.

Alright, I'm gonna catch some
sleep since I have to get up early
tomorrow again.

Bye lovelies <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 40 31
š’Šš’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ šš’ššŸšš¢ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŠššŒšš” šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šššš›šš’ššŽšš—ššššœ šššš˜šš› šš¢ššŽššŠšš›ššœ šš‹ššžšš šššš‘ššŽšš¢ ššœšššš˜šš™šš™ššŽšš ššššŠšš•šš”šš’šš—šš šš‹ššŽššŒššŠššžššœššŽ šš“ššŠššŒļæ½...
68.7K 1.7K 62
ā˜…å½” š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š„šØššš§šž ššš§š š³šššœš” š°š¢š„š„ š”šššÆšž š­šØ šŸš¢š š®š«šž šØš®š­ š”šØš° š­šØ š”ššš§šš„šž šš š„šØš§š  šš¢š¬š­ššš§šœšž š«šž...
111 0 20
read to find out
111 1 11
this story carries on from keep going back for more / daniel seavey go read that to find out whats happend