Where We Land (Louis Tomlinso...

By tommopam

Margaret Parson was Louis Tomlinson's best friend. They always do everything together, until Margaret has to... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue

19

697 12 16
By tommopam

Maggie

Louis' actions towards me changed A LOT. And I really really feel so bad about it. No, not bad. I feel unusually happy? I don't know! I'm so confused right now.

I didn't see anyone after my Empire State hang out with Louis. I always tell him that I'm busy and I see to it that he never see me. I'd tell him that I'm at work, then I'll go to my apartment so late or earlier than usual.

The other boys are also trying to call me but whenever I'd answer it, I'd tell them that I'm really busy and hung up. I feel bad about it because I really miss them all. I miss hanging out with those lads.

I've been doing that for four good days until one time, when I got to my apartment's building, someone pulled me and forced, yes forced, me to enter his car. Of course we all know who that person is.

When we got inside his car, I was about to yell at him but he talked to me first. "Were you avoiding me?"

I sensed sadness in his voice. As much as I want to shout at him, I can't. I felt guilty that I've been trying to avoid him for several days already.

Yes, Louis. I was. But I can't say that, it'll be obvious that I am affected and bothered by his actions towards me.

"No, why would I?" I acted innocently.

His face turned into serious mode. Uh oh. He's about to burst out...

"Maggie..."

"Louis..."

"Come on!" He now raised his voice at me. I was surprised when Louis shouted. What the heck is his problem??? It was better when he was calm!

I was about to shout back at him when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it's Douglas. Okay, his timing is great. I want to show Louis that I have Douglas, and maybe he can stop with the mushy things he's been doing to me.

"Hey, Douglas." I answered my phone. I looked at Louis and it seems that he cannot believe that I'm actually talking to Douglas during our argument.

Well I don't care! He's been keeping me insane lately.

"Hey, where are you?"

I can't tell him that I'm with Louis, and we're currently fighting. I don't want him to think that he's the reason why Louis and I are always in an argument.

"Heading home. Why?"

"There's something I have to tell you"

"What is it?" I looked at Louis and he just looked at his side window. Geeeez. As if I do not know that he's eavesdropping.

"I can't make it to New York this holiday. My family decided to just spend time here in London instead. I'm sorry"

Wow. He's really thoughtful for telling those stuff. To think that he's not even obliged to.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to worry about me. Go have fun! Happy holidays!" I told him.

I heard him chuckled and said, "I'll make it up to you when I get back. I miss you"

I don't wanna answer him but Louis has to know that I like Douglas. I decided to take my relationship with Douglas more seriously. I feel bad for Louis but it's better this way. It was his fault after all! Everything was fine until he became mushy and his actions are ruining EVERYTHING.

"I miss you too." With that, Louis glares at me. If looks could kill, I'd be 6 ft under the ground.

Louis suddenly started his car and drove away so freaking fast. I didn't mind him because I'm still talking with Douglas. Okay, Louis. Do WHATEVER you want. At least I get to talk with guy I like. Geeeeez.

I'm trying not to mind Louis but his driving kinda scares me. It's really fast and annoying. I'm trying to give my full attention to Douglas.

I'm too engrossed by my conversation with Douglas when suddenly Louis grabbed my phone and threw it out the window.

I looked at him in disbelief and his face is amused. What the heck???!!!

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU MORON??!!!" I shouted at him. He just smirked at me and continued driving. He's really unbelievable!

What a total jerk!!! Douglas might be worried. Louis is really a massive douchebag!

I'll just let him bring me to anywhere since I can't do anything about it anyway.

I pouted at him and didn't say a thing anymore. I'll just let him do whatever the heck he wants. There's no point in arguing with him.

"Come on now." He said and he went out of the car. I looked at him but he just light up a cigar outside. Okay. Whatever.

I went beside him and asked, "Where are we going?"

He just shrugged and didn't say a thing. He just leaned on his car and smoked a cigar. What now? Is this all he wants? To have someone to watch him smoke?

I sighed and just looked at the people passing by. New York is really lovelier when it's snowing. The cold breeze, the trees and ground covered in snow, the Christmas lights, and the sound of people singing Christmas carols.

I'm busy observing my surroundings when Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined his to mine. I looked at him and he has this sweet smile on his face. I could melt because of that smile.

But he wasn't saying a thing to me, so I didn't bother talking to him as well. I just don't get him. He's getting worse everyday!

Louis

After our little date at the Empire State Building, Maggie has been avoiding me! I've been trying to call her but she's not answering. And whenever I go to her apartment, she's not there.

So I decided to go there earlier and bingo! There she is, walking and about to go inside her building. I hurriedly went to her and dragged her inside my car.

I was asking her what her problem is but she's acting like she's not doing anything. And in the middle of our conversation, Douglas called her.

And little Maggie became all lovey dovey towards him and it's annoying as fuck! Okay. I'm jealous.

She's being mushy towards Douglas over the phone, I don't  know what hits me but I grabbed her phone and threw it outside. I looked at her and her face is priceless!

I'm sorry, Maggie. I'll just replace it tomorrow.

I decided to bring her to Central Park to ice skate. I know she doesn't know how, but I do. So this is going to be so fun.

"Louis, where are we going?" She asked me for the nth time and I just looked at her. I can sense that she is afraid of me. Ha! I'm sorry for scaring you, love.

I did not answer her and I saw her pouted, and that made me smile. "Don't do that. I might kiss you" I whispered, but I purposely made her hear it.

"Huh?" Her eyes are wide and I can see that she's blushing. How can she be this adorable? Is that even legal??

I just raised an eyebrow at her and she didn't ask anymore. Good girl, Maggie! Don't ask anything, yet. I'm having fun, but I kinda feel bad for her.

We went to ice skates and locker rental, and I can still see that Maggie is confused. I lend her the skates and she's just staring at it.

"I'll put it on you, sit down" She slowly sat down on the bench and I put the ice skates on her. I'm really having fun with these "scaring her" scheme.

I can really say that she's really confused by my actions but it's amusing! The looks she's been giving me and those facial expressions are priceless!

We both went to the rink and I just guided her, so she won't fall down. After several minutes, both of us are enjoying the moment. Every time Maggie would almost fall down, we'd burst into laughter.

"Hey! Stop laughing! If I fall down, I will kill you" She pointed a finger at me and threatened me.

I slightly pushed her shoulder and that's when she fell down. We both laughed but Maggie's trying to act mad.

"Damn you, Tomlinson! I will really kill you!" She told me. I offered her my hands and pulled her up.

"Come on now, love." I told her and pulled her towards me. I looked at her face and she's surprised, as usual. She should get used to it, me calling her names.

I'm doing everything on purpose. I want her to know what I feel about her, but I'm just having a hard time telling her, so I'll just let her feel what I am feeling.

Maggie

Louis' being mushier and mushier this time. But, I'm kinda having fun when he brought me into the skating rink.

I don't know how to ice skate, it's a good thing he's there to guide me! But Louis, being the jerk that he is, pushed me and I fell down.

He's laughing hysterically and then helped me stand up. When I got up, he whispered "Come on now, love" and pulled me towards him.

We're now inches away from each other and he's smiling sincerely at me. His eyes are looking at me so deeply right now, and it's really beautiful. His face is glowing. How could he be so handsome?

Louis pulled me closer to him. As much as I want to let go, I can't. I'm mesmerized by his eyes, scent, face, his whole being.

Suddenly my heart is beating too fast and then suddenly, I had the urge to kiss him. He closed his eyes, and so did I.

I waited for his lips to touch mine and then, it did.

We are kissing passionately in front of these strangers, under the snow, with all these Christmas lights surrounding us, and the sound of people singing Christmas carols.

I can't stop kissing him. I'm addicted to him.

I want him. I need him.

I love him...

I love you so much, Louis.

My mind suddenly said those words! I pulled away from Louis who's looking surprised now. How could I think of that? Me? In love with my best friend of all people? What about Douglas? I know I like him. But why did I suddenly think about loving Louis?

"Maggie..." Louis sounds worried. I can't look at him right now. My mind is really confused.

I wanted to kiss him again... I want him... and it's really a bad thing. He's my best friend and I'm feeling this way towards him? This is not good. My feelings for him can ruin our friendship!

"Louis, let's go home. Please?" I told him and he nodded. I don't want to ruin this night but I'm really confused. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I'm really getting insane! Louis Tomlinson is making me insane!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.4K 40
Diana and Harry have been best friends since childhood. After One Direction starts touring Harry misses her enough to invite her on the road with the...
1.2K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
19.6K 176 25
Arabella Cabrera and Louis Tomlinson have been best friends since that day when they were ten years old. They made a pact that day, and for eight yea...
77.6K 1.6K 23
Niall and Zayn are best friends. Niall is constantly dating someone, but Zayn wants Niall to be his. Zayn knows what Niall does, but he doesn't care...