A Wanted Hero

By Lemily771

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY! Deku was di... More

I'm having a bad day
A dump and two little balls of joy
A Sweet Day Turned Sour
you don't love me, so I'll do it myself
What would happen if I became a vigilante to train?
starting out
'Meeting Shinsou for the first time'
Authors Note
The Univers just Absolutly fucking hates me
questions and practice
QUESTIONS
Meeting Eraserhead
Dadzawa
a game of chess and a glitter bomb
the entrance exams are upon us
peeps I need ur opinions
Machiko is a badass
vigilantes and a pro hero
Christmas Special
UA High
First day of High school
Quirk Apprehension Test
Peeps
Congratulations
a glitter bomb and Kotori's new toy
new friends and hero training
To Much Caffine
Tokoyami and Eri
Eri's new home
Wait What!?
Adopted
Officially Adopted and a break In
Extra: Litter
Hero Names and a Field Trip
Bad Feeling For A Good Reason
I Survived my Trip to the USJ
Released from Hell
Plans and new looks
New House and-well...
Well Fuck Me. And Whatever THIS Is
Making up and Eating Out.
Kogeki, No-

It's your fault I'm like this

15.4K 354 35
By Lemily771

Hello, my name is Izuku Midorya. I am thirteen years old, and quirkless. I like to think I'm pretty smart, but others think I'm the stupidest person alive because I'm quirkless and "Will never achieve anything in life!". Yeah, my life kinda sucks.
My childhood friend bullies me, and my mother ignores me. Some people look at me with unhiden disgust, whilst others treat me like I'm about to break.
And, well I am. Just not the way they think I'm about to. I'm breaking mentally. I've had depression since I was ten, that's three years of being a sad, mopey mess. My mother used to shower me with love and affection, but now. She could care less what happened. And Bakugou. Don't even get me started on him. He's been bullying me since I was six, both verbally and physically. And the teachers just sit there and watch it happen! They say, "Oh their just tuffening him up. How else is he supposed survive this big world of quirks?".
I hate going to school, and I hate leaving it to go home. I haven't smiled a real smile in years. I've refrained from cutting, but I want to. Then I would be in control of some of the pain. But I don't because I know it's a bad idea. It's not my fault I'm like this, I know that. It's everyone else's fault I'm like this! I don't want to be depressed I want to be happy and smile freely and to be loved again. That's all I want but I know it's never going to happen.
Well anyway, that's my introduction. Might as well get on with my sad story huh?

PLEASE READ THIS!
This is my first time wrighting a story so please tell me how to spell people's names and the places, because I certainly don't know how.

-Lemily771

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 212 41
Izuku finally takes the advice of Bakugo.At home he is abused by his drunken father and at school he is bullied all because he is quirkless. After w...
588K 20.5K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
868K 27.7K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
51.1K 1.3K 24
izuku just got his quirk diagnosed on his 5th birthday and was celebrating it with his mom and the bakugos. on his way home his mom was killed and he...