Last Battle: A Last Chance Se...

By ReaderBunny

The gods secrets are to be kept no matter what. But this time, MUCH bigger than the previous. Will this ever... More

Last Battle: A Last Chance Sequel Prologue
Revenge Runs Deeper than Sibling Love
Mysterious Girl
Gods and Their Mobile's
Where did my sister go?
Lera's Back But Not The Same
Lord Triton
Nyrim
Titan Queen
I trouncing Lera to A.J.
Tortured
Edward
Children of Athena and Their Crazy Ideas
Three figures from above
Ghost of the Living Dead
Talk to the devil and he shall arrive
She's Just A Child!
Just A Scratch
The door to the future
There is always a twist
Not so super plan
The Exchange
You Can't Really Mean That?
The Payment
Forever: EPOLIGUE
Last author's Note

Prophecy and Girls Night

576 9 1
By ReaderBunny

previously on 'Last Chance'

It was a good thing she said it in Greek and not in Ancient Greek, becuase in a room full of Demi-gods a lot of the, would of had understood.

"It's not your fault." I told her. "But what good does it do to cry, huh? It doesn't. Better to fix this than to cry."

"So...you said that there might be a way to change this?" Percy spoke up, seeming to be unconfertable will all the display of emotion.

"Yes. A black Hellebore flower from Apollo's stach might help. But it'll most likey come with a high cost. His stach is limited and more powerful than anyother's. You will also need a drop of blood from the right arms of a gorgon. And a cup of water blessed by a fresh water nymph." I instructed.

Percy sighed, "We'll it looks like I'm off to yet another quest."

************

Ezabeth's P.O.V

"Extra water?"

"Check."

"Extra Clothes?"

"Check."

"Extra condoms?"

"Ch- What?!" Percy yelled bewildered.

"Just kidding. I wanted to know if you were paying attention." Lera laughed, teasing him was something that she enjoyed to do. I watched from a few bunks away, trying to come up with the best possible out come for his solo quest.

On any quest there was usually two other campers allowed to go on the quest besides the one who was chosen. But both to Percy's request and Chiron's relief , no one else was going to be joining him.

It was Father who put Annabeth under that spell -not intentionally through, but he did- and it was ironic that the only living mortal son of Poseidon was the one who was going on a quest to bring her back to her right mind.

"Percy....you know you don't have to do this right?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. I didn't want him to do this because he felt like he was obliged to do it. But on the other hand, if he didn't go then most likely no one else would volenteer, and that would mean that someone must put Annabeth down before she causes too muh of an uproar, but he didn't know that....yet. Or so i thought. Percy was smarter than Annabeth gave him credit for, i have no doubt that he would figure it out sooner rather than later, that is if he hasn't already.

"I do." He looked up at me, his eyes had some sort of emotion that i was all too familiar with....love. Oh Percy, what will you and Annabeth get into as you grow older and fall deeper in love? "Annabeth.....I - She -" He sighed.

I gave him a few moments to put his words together. Next to him Lera looked at him with pity. It seems that i wasn't the only one that felt sorry for the two love birds, and their upcomming future.

"I just do." Percy finally said, looking down, ashamed that he didnt come up with a better explaination. Or perhapes he was shy of telling the truth. "....I just do." He repeated softley, more to himself than to anyone else.

There was a soft knock on the door. Lera moved to open it, and when she did Chiron came in. "Percy, I'm afraid that it is time for you to make your depature. Have you visited the oracle yet?" He asked.

Percy nodded in response and started to zip his backpack.

"You ahead Chiron. I need to speak with him for a few moments. But do not worry, i'll escort him out of Camp Half-Blood myself." I faintly smiled over to Chiron. In response he bowed slightly and headed out the door.

As soon as Lera close the door, the smile fell off my face and i turned to look at Percy with the no-nonsense expression on my face. "Percy, tell me exactly what the oracle told you." I commanded.

"Why?" He asked. Smart boy, he was cautious, even to me.

"I need to know if there is anything hidden message in the prophecy. Plus i can try to help you decipher it."

Lera looked at me with a questioning gaze. And i shook my head, warning her not to say anything.

"Alright." He agreed, although it was cautious. "Ocean son must give it all. To save the one he loves, before she falls . A mistress hand will aid or harm. And the wisdoms daughters will drown in doubt."

I took a few moments tearing the prohecy apart, trying to decipher what it meant. 'Ocean son must give it all', that must mean Percy with no doubt. Unless any other of our male sibling's or any male from the sea had a part of this propechy. But i very much dooubt it.

The next part stumped me though, 'mistress hand will aid or harm'? What the hell did that mean?

Percy was shuffling his stuff, waiting for me to say something. And Lera she was staring at the floor as if she were trying to make the ground crack with her thoughts.

"A mistress hand will aid or harm" She wispered to herself quietly. That explained it, she was trying to also decipher the prophecy. Ironically, even though she was a daughter of Apollo and gifted with deciphering prophecy's, she absolutley loathed them. She always complained that they gave her headaches.

"I need to go. Chiron is waiting." Percy said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. I nodded, and walked towards the door.

"Shit!" Lera suddenly said running out of the cabin without any explanation, leaving me to stare at the spot where she had just stood.

"Well, that was unexpected." I muttered. Percy walked behind me silently. Neither of us said a word, as we walked through camp. We both very much knew that this could possibly be the last time he would see this place. But hopefully the fates were on his side and led him through a safe journey. Well as safe as it could be for a mortal son of the big three.

The camp had an eerie feeling to it. Usually and even on the bad days there was always someone outside laughing. But not today, there was no one out side at all. I wondered where they all were. Reaching the base of half-blood hill, we stoped and looke back at the camp.

Unlatching the sun necklace that Apollo gave me those many months ago when i was coming to camp, before everything turned to be so complicated, i fiddled a bit with it in my hand and then held it out to Percy.

"Here. On your quest no god, not even me, will be able to directly assist you. But if you are in true need of some help, press the charm and i'll come." I explained. "And dont worry about the flower, i'll get it for you. It'll be waiting for you when you come back."

"Wait!" A voice yelled , turning back to face the direction of the camp, i saw Lera and what seemed to be Nicole-Anne running towards us. "Wait." Lera panted once she reached us. "Nicole needs to go with you Percy."

"What? Why?" He asked, looking at her with a questioning gaze.

"Nicole show her." Lera ignored Percy and instead direted Nicole-Anne. In response Nicole-Anne nodded and pulled something out of her pocket. A necklace. A necklace that i had not expected to see. I had already drawned to the conclusion that i would not see ever again.

"Athena Mistress." I translated the greek scipture that was on the necklace. " I knew something was different about you. You seemed familiar, but i could'nt figure out why." I laughed dryly. Then i turned and directed my words at Percy, "Take her, you will need her on the quest as the prophecy said. Dont ask questions, i can't answer them. Don't ask her she can't tell you either. Just do as i'm telling you, and it'll be fine. Do not try to ditch her, your quest will most likey fail if you do. And for the love of the gods, do NOT loose each other or start anything you cant finish."

"Fine." He agreed, but i knew you was some what bothered that she had to go along. From what i known he had always gone on quest with Annabeth for the most part, and now i think that he felt like he was replacing her.

He then turned and walked up the hill where Chiron was waiting. Nicole-Anne stayed for a few moments before slowely walking after Percy. Gods, i hope they get back alright.

"Mom...You are going back arent you?" Lera whispered when Percy and Nicole-Anne were already talking to Chiron. My heart broke seeing her like these. I knew she didnt want to be here alone with mortals that would die as she stayed young for all eternity. She gave up having mortal friends decades ago, after she realized that all the mortals she would get close to would move on marry, have children, grandchildren, and eventually die while Lera stayed Lera.

I said, trying to cheeer her up. "But i can stay for tonight."

"Okay." She smiled.

"Alright then. Bring your stuff to my father's cabin, we'll have a girls night just like we used to do when you were little." I laughed, rememebring all the memories.

"But no more chicken poop." She made me promise.

"No more chicken poop." I promised, laughing at the time where we had been travelling in Asia and had tasted a dish that was called 'chicken poop'. Altough we were skeptic at first, we fell in love with it. So one day we decided to go into the chick pen and get some actuall chicken dung, after hours of retrieving the stuff, and managing to get covered in it, we found out that it wasnt actually chicken poop that we tasted in the first place. Instead the dish was made up of a variety of plant products.

***

"How about Samuel Jekins?" I asked a hysterically Lera, while brushing her hair. "He wasnt that bad. A bit hairy and big but he had a good heart."

"true, but he also had the eye." She commented on Aphrodite's past lovers from the victorian era until now. "He also had a thing for married wives."

"Okay, what about Tristian McLean? He's a decent, and hot."

"Yeah, but from what i've heard he leaves his daughter lot for his moving pictures."

"Movies. They are called movies now." I correctly instintly witout realizing.

Lera scoffed, "Mortals, always changing the name of everything ."

i was about to reply when i heard a comotion outside, i decided to ignore it against my better jugdment. And started dutch braiding Lera's hair instead.

Yawning Lera asked, "Do you know what hour it is?"

"No, but i predict it's late." I answered, finishing the braid and tying it with a small clear elastic. "You should go to bed. You still have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Mmhm." She mumbled as she stood up and walked to an empty bunk. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I answered, kissing her forehead after she was tucked in. "Sleep well."

Once i knew she was deep asleep, i looked around the room once more before leaving and heading towards the big house to inform Chiron that i was leaving.

When i entered, i immeaditly knew something was wrong. The usually up kept house looked as if Aphro had just had a tantrum in here.

"Chiron?" I called out into the darkness since no lights were on. "Chiron? Dionysus?"

"Down here!" I heard D's faint voice call. following the sound of his voice i was lead to the door of the basement. A.K.A the place the prisoners were kept, or in this case where Annabeth was.

"What happened upsatirs? And why are you down here?" I asked, once i reached the bottom. " And where the hell in annabeth!"

".....Luke took her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
225K 5.8K 54
We all know Rose Tyler, the beautiful blonde companion. But what about her older sister? Mei Tyler, twenty four years old, somewhat genius. Found and...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...