Soho Pride: A Soho Nights Sto...

By KevWrites

It's Pride weekend. Milo, Jack, Ali and the gang are ready for a weekend of partying. But ghosts from their p... More

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Author's Note

7 2 6
By KevWrites

Thank you to everyone who has read Soho Nights & Soho Pride. I've been working hard on editing these two stories to release as a paperback and ebook on Kindle. More news on that as it develops.

I really love writing these characters. It's the first time I've ever done a series, rather than stand alone novels. There will be another season coming up soon, entitled Soho Dreams, although maybe not straight away.

For anyone who enjoys my stories, I'll probably put one of my already published novels on here soon. Not sure which one that will be yet.

Anyways, hope you're all doing okay and keeping safe. Thanks for your support and I'll see you soon xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 118 19
It was supposed to be a pre-wedding trip for a couple: Ellie and Joe in a wonderful resort in Hawaii, for a week. Along with them, Joe's best friend...
616K 29.7K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
The Job 3 By Nepenthe

Mystery / Thriller

0 0 8
They made their bed and now they have to lay in it... or they could figure out a way of destroying the bed instead. Now forced to be part of a gang a...
876 27 18
When Cameron Quinn was 13 years old, she was forced by her parents to move to England. Back then she didn't know why, but now she knows it was for th...