She Is The Protagonist

By Yun_Rei

Author(s) Re Dao Hun Jue 热到昏厥 •Tang Han Qiu's Perspective• Tang Han Qiu is the daughter of a business giant a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 32

25 1 0
By Yun_Rei

Chapter 32: Humble Little Yu, begging for sugar online.

Tang Han Qiu calmly said to the mobile phone: “Tang Sheng He told me that he thinks Qiu Yun Li is very good, and is the best choice for a marriage partner.”

She picked up a strand of her hair and wrapped it slowly around her fingertips, then reasonably stated: “If he didn’t like Qiu Yun Li himself, how could he say that after Qiu Yun Li sent me flowers?”

“I know, I will send him to you in a while, let him clearly explain it to you.”

When Tang Sheng He heard that he was going to see Tang Mo Yuan, he jumped up and hurriedly rushed to Tang Han Qiu’s desk, he was about to stop her, but saw her raise a hand and gestured him to stop then with a cold tone of voice: “Don’t move.”

She slightly lifted her beautiful and seductive eyes as it gleamed coldly at him. Although she was sitting, her aura was so strong that Tang Sheng He could only stand and hold himself back. She said quietly: “Unless you want to be beaten.”

Tang Sheng He’s smile was no longer as bright, and it barely hung from the corner of his mouth, looking like he wanted to laugh but couldn’t, it was somewhat ugly: “Second Sister don’t, don’t be angry, don’t tell big brother, I won’t joke with you anymore …”

Among the Tang family what he feared the most was not the business crocodile of the business circle, Tang He Tian, but Tang Mo Yuan, the current person in control of Tang Group.

Tang Mo Yuan was upright and a modest gentleman, his attitude was gentle towards his family members, but he was cold and unfriendly when he was teaching other people a lesson, just like a horrible grim reaper holding a scythe in his hand, it would reek of blood with just a slight lift of his eyes, Tang Sheng He just thought about this and felt that his scalp was going to explode.

But what most surprised Tang Sheng He was that this second sister, who had always been easily agitated, took control, then also reversed black and white, and complained to big brother Tang Mo Yuan!

He panicked, and so he quickly confessed, he’d go through the matter at hand first then talk about it again some other time!

“Joke?” Tang Han Qiu glanced at him, and then laughed, “It doesn’t matter, I’m serious.”

She said to the mobile phone: “I will let someone send him over now.” Then she hung up the phone altogether.

Tang Sheng He’s expression was stiff, his lips were squeezed into a line and he asked incredulously, “Are you serious?”

Tang Han Qiu’s expression was solemn: “There’s no need to teach you the way to Tang Group, so let the driver send you over, don’t bother big brother to personally come find you.”

Tang Sheng He felt his chest tighten, and his voice began to tremble uncontrollably: “I’m not going, you must be kidding… …”

Tang Han Qiu raised the pen in her hand and pointed at him, just like holding a sharp long sword and pointing at the enemy she didn’t like: “The things I just said, I won’t repeat it a second time.”

“Now,” she moved the tip of the pen, then pointed it at the closed door, “Get out on your own.”

Tang Sheng He then started to act shamelessly: “I won’t, unless you tell me that you’re only kidding!”

Tang Han Qiu stared at him with a cold glint in her eyes that made people want to retreat. She held the pen and slowly stood up: “No?”

“Then shall I personally give you a ride?” She had a smile on her lips while the veins on the back of her hand suddenly tightened, making the pen in her palm instantly break into two pieces.

Tang Sheng He looked at the two halves of the broken pen in her hand, the knot in his throat rolled as he gulped down then he turned and rushed out of the president’s office, and hurriedly said to the attendant standing by the door: “Go, go, leave, hurry up and leave! “

Tang Han Qiu then walked slowly out with one hand on her hips she threw the broken pen in her hand into the trash can, then with cold eyes glanced at the direction Tang Sheng He escaped to, after that she turned to Han Wei who was waiting at the door for her order: “In the future if Tang Sheng He comes to Hua Yao again, don’t let him casually come up.”

“Just let him go to the reception room and stay, if he can’t bear it then tell him to get lost.”

Han Wei: “Okay.”

Tang Han Qiu nodded: “You have worked hard.” Then she walked back into her office.

All of a sudden, she remembered something again, reached out and picked up her phone, dialed Tang Sheng He’s phone, then when the other party answered, she went straight to the pint: “Forgot to remind you of something.”

“Don’t think about having unscrupulous thought towards Yu Ru Bing, she is mine now.”

Her eyes narrowed: “Otherwise I will break your leg!”

……

On the other side of things, Yu Ru Bing who was without a cell phone knew nothing about it all. She was leaning against the wall of the practice room in Class B while fiddling with a bottle of mineral water in her hand, then quietly watched the hard work of the Class B trainees as they practiced the theme song.

After the first period of the evaluation, the trainees had begun to intensively prepare for the dance and singing exercises for the theme song “I am the Protagonist” of <New Star Idol>.

“I am the Protagonist” also had a consistent style of the youth’s vitality, it intended to show the young and beautiful side of the girls to the public, touching the soft heart of the audience and for them to actively vote for the trainees they like.

The trainees needed to learn this song within a certain period of time, then start to shoot a straight solo shot video for the dance assessment, the instructors would modify their rating, and these would consist of the second evaluation.

All the trainees’ theme song solo video shots would be directly displayed, and this would become the audience’s reference for voting, this was also to ensure that the system of assessment was transparent. After that, the C position for the theme song would be selected, but the voting for this matter was in the hands of the trainees and depended on their strength and popularity.

Yu Ru Bing did not panic and lived her trainee life in an orderly manner.

She came to <New Star Idol> as a full-level giant that was pretending to be small, everyone could see her performance capability, but her speed of memorizing the dance movements and theme song lyrics also made it difficult for others to watch.

She was not nervous at all, and always had full confidence in herself that she would definitely be able to return to Class A. Not only because she had the strength and the qualification, but also because she has a strong heroine halo on her head.

She as the female protagonist of this world clearly knew how important this halo was.

Previously, the original heroine took the actor’s route without making a flash, and a large part of the reason was because of her own self – her acting was not refined, she had no reputation, and from time to time she’d indulge in the sadistic whirlpool that is Qiu Yun Li.

However, under the influence of the protagonist halo’s unwillingness to be left out by the world, so with a wave of a hand successfully turned her famous, and since then she had gained a hot search physique.

Now that the protagonist halo was in Yu Ru Bing’s hands, of course she would not take the old path of being an actor that the original heroine took, and in order to make better use of this halo chose to resume her old career and make herself more dazzling on this familiar path, then turn and fight in show business, she would fulfill her own dreams and thus would also fulfill both Hua Yao’s and her revolutionary comrade Tang Han Qiu’s.

She would never forget the goal of making Tang Han Qiu better and more popular.

It’s just that she was a little sad right now, because looking at the hard-working trainees of Class B there was nothing but despair in her heart.

No mine1 – there was no mine in Class B!

T/N

She thought that she could dig a piece of mine for Tang Han Qiu in Class B, and that it would be best if it was just like the child Chi Nuan. But in the end, except for becoming the most popular person in Class B and the social butterfly in <New Star Idol>, she found nothing.

This is simply a case of there being someone that can recognize talent, but many people do not have it!

Sure enough, talented people were hard to come by and they don’t engage in any promotional activities, you cannot buy one and get one free, or even come upon a special clearance sale.

Yu Ru Bing: This talent scout feels so lonely and alone.

And the worst thing was that she was about to finish all of her candies soon!

After the recording of the first evaluation program was completed, they began to divide their living quarters, and many precautions were attached with this accommodation, among them was a provision prohibiting the ordering of takeaways and snacks.

Of course, her sweets were confiscated, and she only managed to secretly hide a few pieces, but now her sporadic inventory was in a state of emergency.

As long as someone does not look at what they were doing and provoked her, then without her candies as restraint, the other party would die terribly.

The children in Class B seemed to be unable to bear seeing her sitting alone in a daze, so they came together in twos and threes to greet or ask for guidance, but she didn’t tuck herself away, so when someone asked her to teach them, she’d stand up and train with them.

She had a lot of experience in guiding people and she did not hesitate to enlighten them, so everyone liked to consult with her.

Yu Ru Bing quickly entered in the zone and showed a demonstration: “The palm of your hand should slowly turn from top to bottom while at the same time your waist should also be working hard, oh yes, don’t be so stiff, relax, don’t tell me that looking at your beautiful self in the mirror makes you upset?”

The other party smiled in embarrassment after hearing this: “But Sister Yu is more beautiful, so I can’t help but watch Sister Yu move.”

Yu Ru Bing heard the words and said seriously, “Then that’s fortunate.”

Other party: “?”

Yu Ru Bing: “Fortunately our prosperously beautiful President Tang isn’t here, otherwise you may not even remember the dance moves and only remember how beautiful she looks.”

Other party: “……”

She’s here, she’s here, President Tang’s dog licker is here again!

The people in Class B had been with her for so many days, so they were already used to her dog licking mode of “President Tang is beautiful, the best in the world”, and they no longer felt it new, they would only be curious to know how Tang Han Qiu’s beauty could be “the best in the world”.

It’s a pity that there were no photos of Tang Han Qiu online – at least they could’ve looked in their mobile phones before they were confiscated.

According to the current trend of the face-con’s, if there were photos of Tang Han Qiu before and if they really fit with what Yu Ru Bing claimed, that she could make people faint, then her photos would have been crazily spread all over the Internet. They often surfed the Internet so it was impossible to not know anything.

Yu Ru Bing looked at the other party’s curious face again, then reached out and rubbed her cheeks: “Okay, practice well, practice is important, I’ll just go to the toilet.”

The other party nodded obediently.

Yu Ru Bing then pulled away and went out.

Of course, she knew that there were no photos of Tang Han Qiu on the Internet, because at that time Tang Han Qiu did not have any idea of​​running her own business, so naturally they would not take the initiative to take pictures.

She was the daughter of a business giant backed by the huge Tang Group, so if she didn’t want to let it out, even if the paparazzi outside took photos of her they wouldn’t dare to post it on their own without permission, the giants in the business industry were not easy to mess with, so the paparazzi would not be stupid enough to commit crimes against the wind2, and slight the iron fist of the Tang family.

T/N

Moreover, the only video that captured Tang Han Qiu’s face was quickly cleaned up by the Tang family, and no one in Yu Ru Bing’s school had that video anymore.

Yu Ru Bing walked out of the Class B practice room, stretched out her waist, and then suddenly turned back to stare at the cameraman who was quietly following her, stunning the cameraman.

Yu Ru Bing stared blankly at him: “My friend, I’m going to the toilet.”

The cameraman nodded: “I know, I just shot a picture of the door.”

They couldn’t retreat. It was an order from above, Yu Ru Bing was full of content, they had to actively collect materials on her, don’t let her go!

Yu Ru Bing raised her brow, and took two steps back without saying anything: “F—k, are you a serious program? I’m going to call the police.”

The cameraman hurriedly said: “Don’t misunderstand, it’s definitely a serious show!”

Although he looked flustered, his feet were motionless as if stuck to the floor. Combined with the situation of being “favored” by the various cameras of the program group these days, Yu Ru Bing vaguely guessed something.

She quietly raised her hands and knocked on the camera lens, and then spread her palm out: “Photography fee.”

Cameraman: “???”

Yu Ru Bing said without changing her expression: “Give me a candy and I’ll let you take a picture of my face.”

Humble little Yu, begging for sugar online.

The cameraman kindly advised: “Eating sugar is not good for your figure, you will become out of shape.”

Yu Ru Bing heard this and firmly said: “Impossible.”

The cameraman was about to refute when he heard her justify and say: “A hard and cold arguer will never become fat!”

Cameraman: “???”

Something seems wrong???

The cameraman steadily carried the camera and messily sorted out his thoughts, it took a long time for him to understand her message, then he wrinkled his nose and said, “You just said that you are an arguer?”

Who would be so straightforward to say that they were an arguer?!

It was just this girl!

Yu Ru Bing suddenly made an oh sound, then she reached her hand out politely, and the cameraman stretched out a hand to take it, the two looked as formal as if they were in a business meeting.

Yu Ru Bing shook his hand and like a successful person solemnly said: “I haven’t introduced myself yet, I am surnamed Ah, and called Chimedes.”

Cameraman: “???”

Goddamn surnamed Ah, named Chimedes!

Tan Xi happened to come by the toilet after turning a corner and saw the two of them holding hands in a formal meeting, and then heard from Yu Ru Bing the phrase Archimedes.

Her footsteps stopped, puzzled and confused she asked, “Did I come late?”

After all, didn’t she still fail to save poor Archimedes?

Tan Xi quickly approached her and held her by her side, preventing her from suddenly pulling out her socialist lever and prying up the cameraman that was holding a camera.

Tan Xi asked her: “What are you doing?”

Yu Ru Bing looked back at her: “I am legally defending my rights and interests.”

Tan Xi: “???”

Right now, you’re using a lever to pry up the earth, is it still legal to safeguard your rights and interests?!

Tan Xi sincerely asked: “What are your rights and interests?”

Yu Ru Bing said seriously: “Salary.”

Tan Xi, cameraman: “???”

Tan Xi and the cameraman glanced at each other and inquired using extremely confused eyes, the cameraman immediately shook his head like a rattle behind the camera.

What salary, when did their program group owe salary to the trainees – we don’t have it, we are not, don’t talk nonsense!

Tan Xi turned to look at Yu Ru Bing with more doubt and a confused look on her face.

Yu Ru Bing pointed at the camera and said: “Since he wants to shoot me, is doesn’t seem too much for me to ask for candy as an appearance fee?”

Tan Xi: “… …”

I’m sorry, I really underestimated the ability of your thoughts to jump.

Tan Xi knew that her sweets were confiscated, but none of them could break the rules of the program, unless they let President Tang just like the boss of a café personally tell the program crew this, but… this was obviously impossible.

President Tang had a lot of things to deal with so how would she care whether Yu Ru Bing had some sweets or not? She didn’t even care about Yu Ru Bing’s rating being changed to B… …

Tan Xi could only persuade at this time: “Forget it, how could the staff bring sweets with them, let’s wait until the show is over to eat plenty.”

Yu Ru Bing thought about it, but didn’t want to let go of any possibility: “What if he got married recently and brought some wedding candy with him?”

The cameraman heard the words and felt offended, and with extreme sadness replied: “I have been single for twenty-seven years…”

The air suddenly froze, the surroundings suddenly calmed down, and the sound of the wind could be heard in one’s ears.

Three seconds later, Yu Ru Bing embarrassedly said: “I’m sorry.”

The cameraman bitterly smiled back: “It doesn’t matter.”

What else could he do? He could only forgive her with a smile?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
217K 24.5K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
352K 4.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...