She Is The Protagonist

By Yun_Rei

Author(s) Re Dao Hun Jue 热到昏厥 •Tang Han Qiu's Perspective• Tang Han Qiu is the daughter of a business giant a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

21 0 0
By Yun_Rei

Yu Ru Bing’s answer was not without reason.

An argumentative person1 can easily answer back no matter what other people say, and in the end, it was necessary to use one’s own lever2 power to pry up the entire earth, then you won’t even fundamentally know how to be shy or shrink away.

T/N

They didn’t even need for the other party to throw them a topic to pick up, because they were self-sufficient to make an argument, treat any small issue and criticize it as a matter of principle, and always attack with “the skin itches, and wants to beat someone” as their first line.

Chi Nuan was shocked by Yu Ru Bing’s magical answer, even her pupils were shaking.

She had felt that the captain did not understand what she meant, but now she thought that the captain really seemed to understand, because the answer given by the captain actually made sense…

For a moment, she didn’t know what to do.

Yu Ru Bing seeing this, apologetically touched and patted her little head: “I’m sorry, as the captain, I didn’t know that you have a heart that wanted to be a master, blame me for not caring enough about you.”

With her peerlessly meaningful and heartfelt words: “But Xiao Nuan, you are still young, you must learn good things, don’t learn to be argumentative, or become a keyboard man3, these are harmful things.”

T/N

Yu Ru Bing’s was actually twenty-nine years old, but this body was twenty-one years old while the rest of them were not yet in their early twenties, so in her eyes they were all children.

Chi Nuan: “… …”

I’m sorry captain, but why do I think that you are scolding yourself?

Chi Nuan weakly defended: “No, it’s not…I don’t want to be a master at arguing.” She said, “I just want to be like captain, and be able to cope with the words of others with ease.”

There was a ray of longing that gradually grew in her round eyes: “You can even speak bravely with General Assistant Han and President Tang.”

Then later with a sense of loss said: “I also want to talk with President Tang…”

Chi Nuan had followed Yu Ru Bing ever since the first day she joined the practice room. As soon as she came, she immediately got acquainted with Tan Xi who seemed to not be familiar with her, then it was followed by her quickly meeting other people. No matter what kind of personality she dealt with, she was very calm, and coped with ease.

This made the withdrawn, and introverted Chi Nuan envious.

This envy reached its peak when she saw Yu Ru Bing get in General Assistant Han’s car that day without any fear.

— The captain could easily deal with the company’s executives and even the big boss!

So, she also became more determined about wanting to learn from Yu Ru Bing, but because of her personality problem, she didn’t have any courage to speak, and didn’t expect to be directly picked out by her today.

Yu Ru Bing was shocked.

She knew that Chi Nuan was introverted and timid, this cowardice also made it difficult for Chi Nuan to let herself go during practice, and she was bound by these invisible shackles all the time. This was a headache for her and the instructors.

The lights, cameras, and fans would never follow a constrained idol that doesn’t dare to open up – these kinds of people, it’s even harder for them to become an idol.

Yu Ru Bing’s eyes rolled, she took her to sit by the wall, then asked, “Why do you want to talk to President Tang?”

Chi Nuan lowered her head and twisted her fingers, then with a weak voice: “Because, because I want her to listen to my song…”

Yu Ru Bing’s eyes widened in an instant: “Can you write songs?!”

The trainee group in the original plot except for Tan Xi, one of the male lead’s harem, were all minor characters who had nothing to do with the protagonist. They could have a name, but they weren’t worthy of having a specific story line. So, Yu Ru Bing didn’t know that Chi Nuan had this skill.

Chi Nuan’s little face suddenly turned red: “I can.” And added without any confidence, “A little bit… …”

Yu Ru Bing encouraged: “Don’t be so unsure, be confident. Do you have a finished product? Can you let me hear?”

Chi Nuan felt full of strength as soon as she heard someone wanted to listen to her own song, so she stood up and ran to get her mobile phone and earphones and played a simple song for her with nervousness and excitement.

Yu Ru Bing quietly immersed herself in the music created by Chi Nuan, she felt amazing, and had a sense of the discovering a pearl.

The simple music Chi Nuan wrote was about a girls’ fantasy, the melody was very catchy, full of girl spirit and youthful vitality, it seemed like a vast galaxy was slowly unfolding in front of her eyes. In that galaxy there were galloping horses, wandering whales, and a girls unlimited fantasy.

After that song, Yu Ru Bing took off the earphones. Chi Nuan looked at her expectantly, her hands that clenched her mobile phone nervously shook: “How is it?”

Yu Ru Bing looked at her: “Was I the first to hear this?”

Chi Nuan nodded quickly.

Then Yu Ru Bing happily said: “I’m the first person to hear such a beautiful song, it’s simply profitable.”

When Chi Nuan heard this, her eyes lit up, it radiated a brilliant light of joy: “Really, For real?”

Then with fear and cautiousness carefully asked: “Are you lying to me?”

“Your talent will be fought over by many,” Yu Ru Bing became puzzled, “But why do you look extremely lacking in self-confidence?”

Yu Ru Bing instantly grabbed the point: “What’s wrong? Someone rejected you?”

The cowardice of a person was inextricably linked to their surrounding environment, with talents like Chi Nuan but was still so insecure, in addition to being madly beaten and denied, she couldn’t think of any other reason behind it.

Speaking of this, the light in Chi Nuan’s eyes dimmed instantly, as if the starry night was blindfolded. She squatted beside Yu Ru Bing, and her body unconsciously shrunk into a ball, then nodded: “I wanted to be a musician, but everyone around me thought it unreasonable, and it would be better kept under the table4.”

T/N

“Even my parents thought so.”

“They thought that my dream was just a joke, they don’t respect me at all, they always denied my creation, and degraded me for nothing, trying to force me to study hard.”

“Later I couldn’t take it anymore, so I ran out in anger, and because I was not convinced, I signed with Hua Yao, and wanted to prove to them… …”

“I actually… can make it…”

“That I’m not so useless…”

Her voice became smaller and smaller, as if the last courage she had was defeated by these memories.

Yu Ru Bing quietly played the role of the listener, and after Chi Nuan became silent, she sighed for a long time.

Damn it, why are there so many wonderful parents in this world?

Originally, she still wondered why Chi Nuan didn’t directly gave this to the instructor, but it turned out that her confidence and courage were too little, so little that it reached zero, and she could not speak up at all.

Don’t mention talking to President Tang, even just talking to her peers, she was already very nervous!

She only shone when she mentioned her work.

Yu Ru Bing looked at the girl with the inferiority complex in front her, and suddenly got up three minutes later then took her mobile phone: “Add me, and send me the song.”

Chi Nuan blankly raised her head.

Yu Ru Bing raised her eyebrows: “To listen to it repeatedly, see if there’s a chance to play it in a single loop?”

What kind of songs do people listen on loop? Of course, those that were good, and those that they like.

Chi Nuan heard this request for the first time, and the corner of her mouth unconsciously rose up, then excitedly sent the song.

After receiving the song file, Yu Ru Bing raised her chin: “Go, keep practicing.”

“Don’t you want me to teach you how to speak? If you can dance well to “Qingmeng” then I will teach you.” She urged, “Pay attention in managing your expressions and using your physical strength.”

Hearing that Yu Ru Bing was willing to teach her, Chi Nuan couldn’t help feel happy, and without a word rushed in front of the mirror.

Yu Ru Bing sat in place with her head propped, then reminded while swiping her phone screen: “Be careful, otherwise I won’t teach you, and you won’t have the opportunity to introduce your work to President Tang.”

Upon hearing this, Chi Nuan suddenly had the impetus to move forward, her body was full of energy, and her eyes became different.

Tang Han Qiu was preparing to look at the files that Lin Lin had just sent in, when her phone screen suddenly turned on.

Yu?: [Reporting to President Tang, I want to brainwash you]

Tang Han Qiu froze for a moment, raised her head to look at Lin Lin, and wondered “Yu Ru Bing joined the MLM organization5 behind our back?”

T/N

Lin Lin: “???”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
384K 28.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 84.7K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
358K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...