Show Yourself (And Other Fics)

By Pheonix678

This is a one (possibly two) shot song fic using the soulmate au with Terry and Marinette. Enjoy . More

1
What hurts the most
Forever and Ever Amen (Jasonette)
Dicknette: Till the Stars fall from the Heavens
Kiss an Angel Good Morning, Damianette
Christmas Special, Brucinette
Christmas special part 2
Loving Arms, Timnette
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Anyway the Wind Blows, Terrinette
We Danced, Steve Rogers
It's Your Love, Dicknette
Request page
Paving towards the future; Logan Howlet
I'M SORRY
Meet in the Middle: Clark Kent
Princess Bride au idea
Final tally for the votes
The Princess Bride part 1
Princess Bride part 2
Princess Bride Part 3
Princess bride part 4
Valentine's day special
Princess Bride part 5
I'm already there: Hal Jordan
Even Cupid loves Pranks
Here Comes Goodbye
AND THE THUNDER ROLLS β›ˆοΈ
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThe Captain's Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
Where were you when the world stopped turning
REMEMBER WHEN
X-Men x DC (Scott Summers)
Pen, Paint, and Dye (Steve X Marinette)
Christmas 2021 questions
A DEMONICALLY MIRACULOUS CHRISTMAS
New Years Surprises
The family dinner (Daminette)
Zatanna x Daughter Marinette
Link x Marinette

Its not about how you look on the outside

1.3K 23 2
By Pheonix678

In this world there are two kinds of beings: humans and magicals. The two loathed the other for eons till about a hundred years ago when an Elf magical saved the life of a dying human. Just so we are clear just because your parents are one kind or another in terms of magicals doesn't mean that you'll end up being like them.

Then years later Batman took to the streets protecting the innocent lives on both sides.  Bruce Wayne himself was a vampire magical having lost his parents Thomas Wayne (an elf magical) and Martha Wayne (a fairy magical)to a troll magical at such a young age by a human alchemical weapon.

Years later when he'd grown older he retired  from being the batman. Till fate sent him Terry Mcginnis a young Dragonman magical whose father a centaur magical had been killed. Terry took up the the mantle as the new Batman protecting all beings under the guidance of Bruce Wayne.

Now lets head to Paris were we meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng a human daughter of two human bakers renown around the world on both sides for their pastries. She herself was an aspiring fashion designer and had an unhealthy crush on the local celebrity heartthrob Adrien Agreste a scubbus  magical.She had a duty to Paris as the one and only Ladybug to fight against Hawkmoth who was a Woodland sprite magical. Things were going great for the young girl till Lila Rossi a siren arrived and turned everyone in the school against the poor girl. 

After six years of fighting Hawkmoth with no help from the Justice League Ladybug, Abielle, Carapace, Articfox, Viperion, Bunix, and Ryoku finally took down Hawkmoth, Mayura, and the turn coat Chat Noir. But sadly they were unable to drag Lila away as she'd used the excuse that Hawkmoth had threatened her family  and classmates lest she refused to help.

But her name had been dragged through the mud for over four years. So when the contest for the Martha and Thomas Wayne scholarship came back she'd spent three weeks writing her essay so she could attend Gotham university. Sure enough she won the contest only problem was it included a two week class trip to Gotham. Two weeks till she was finally free from Lila's clutches.

She worked on buying a small flat in Gotham for when school started. Of course Lila kept right on lying about her connections the entire time. But During the tour of Wayne enterprises Marinette met Terry Mcginnis. "Yes my boyfriend is the personal assistant of Bruce Wayne" Lila lied.

Terry made a face not really that happy that this Siren was saying that she'd been dating him since they were in middle school seeing as how he'd been in juvie at the time. Then again it might be the monkey suit and his slicked back hairstyle that he was being forced to wear while he was doing the tour that was putting him in a sour mood.  "His record is crystal clean to which is rare for a person in Gotham city. But he's such a sweet heart" Lila said

"Lila will you shut up your interrupting the tour which this nice man is giving us." A human girl with blue hair and the most alluring bluebell eyes hissed at Lila.

Now Terry knew that Dragonmen had a tendency to have intended mates and with this bluenette his whole body had been screaming at him since they first made eye contact to take her away and protect her with every fiber of his being. "Shut up Maritrash your just jealous of Lila cause she got Adrien even though the boy is now in jail and you don't" A Fox spirit girl, Alya, spat at Mari as he'd learned her name was.

"I do believe that the contest winner is right and if I recall I did say that Wayne enterprises has no tolerance for Bullying Miss Cesiare" Terry growled, "Besides that Siren is lying about Mister Wayne's Personal Assistant he did a stint in juvie for three months when his parents were undergoing divorce when he was fourteen and he's not an elf magical like you delude yourself to that he is. Besides I know for a fact that he's never left Gotham City till he was seventeen when he left with Mister Wayne to see an old friend when his health wasn't the greatest. And till about three years ago he was dating the one Dana Tann till they broke up." Terry spat venomously

Lila froze as she sensed the presence of a Dragonman. She'd forgotten that Dragon men looked like normal humans unless they were provoked on the corners of the tour guides eyes pitch black scales began to form. "Oh and I guess I forgot to mention" He smirked as his blue eyes became slits, "My name's Terry Mcginnis and I'm Mister Wayne's Former personal Assistant and am currently his Executive assistant. I've only meet you today miss so please stop lying about me and if you continue I will press charges"

Lila froze knowing that Dragonmen and Elves were unaffected by a sirens words unlike the rest of the magical community as they were one of the oldest magical races and the most powerful of the two. She shrunk back to avoid his gaze.  The words of the now known Dragon man snapped the class out of their trance. "Lila you lied" Alya said it felt like a fog had been lifted.

"No" She tried using her magic once again but knowing it was for naught cause when a Dragonman got pissed all siren magic would instantly break.

The Classes senses returned as they began to shout at the siren. Terry had a triumphant grin on his face. "Thank you" Mari told him

"I don't think I got your name earlier"He said Marinette as he watched the class tear apart, metaphorically speaking, Lila.

"Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng" She said with a small smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" He smiled at her as he extended his hand.

She gladly took it. Terry's nerves calmed down a good deal as he was now holding his mates hand. "Are you alright" Marinette asked him

"Yes now I am" Terry sighed.

He knew this girl was two years his junior from the paperwork he'd seen a few days prior as Bruce had shown him the background information on the girl. Out of the corner of Terry's eye's he saw Lila's had change into claws before lunging at the two of them. He pulled Marinette behind him as his own arm became covered in scales to intercept her attack. "Die you weak human!" Lila roared venomously, but Marinette kicked Lila in the gut as she tried to make another pass at the two.    

Lila fell to the floor coughing and wheezing as Mari pinned her while Terry called security before calling his lawyers to get the security footage to press charges  against Lila Rossi for attacking him and his mate. "So" Mari said as the police took away a gagged Lila, "I'm your mate?"

Terry blushed a bright red. "You heard that huh?" he barely managed to get out without stuttering.

"Mari-bug" A blonde called running up to her.

"Chloe" Mari got out before the blonde gave her a once over.

Terry recognized her as the daughter of the Parisian Mayor Chloe and an Elf. Then four humans came closer with a basilisk magical. Dragonmen and Basilisk's were natural enemies so Terry tensed a good deal even though this basilisk seemed different than the other's he's come across. After a quick chat Terry learned that the Basilisk preferred music as an outlet over killing and biting people.

Lila was taken to jail and was slammed with so many lawsuits it was completely and utterly terrifying. Terry learned to not be so on edge with Luka as he only let his Basilisk side show when his friends and family was endangered which was only when the spineless class came around to beg for forgiveness that the two put a stop to as Terry knew all to well that Sirens brought out what anyone really wanted to do to whomever they targeted. They then became very hostile towards the MPS if it hadn't been for Marinette they'd have been put in a hospital for life.

Chloe became a world renown lawyer working to make sure that everyone got equal treatment regardless of being magical or not. Nino became an amazing DJ that was liked for many kinds of parties formal or otherwise. Luka the Basilisk became known for his music with his Wife Kagami who both ran a very successful music studio. Nathaniel along with Marc started a very famous comic franchise. Meanwhile with a few bumps in the road mainly dealing with morons who thought that a human shouldn't be in a relationship with a magical and getting the kwamiis to accept him (yes Terry knew about Marinette being a guardian and the fact she was Ladybug, he'd ripped the League a new one when he'd found out about what had happened in Paris. He swore that he was finding all kinds of smelly cheeses around his house because of Plagg). Terry and Marinette eventually married and had two children of their own Hugo Warren Mcginnis, a human like his mother, and Alicia Mari Mcginnis a dragonman like her father. The two had difficulty keeping their children from going down the path of heroes at an early age like they'd done so long ago.

Guess Happily Ever Afters did exist after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween to all

And to all

A Good Fright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 39
After winning a trip to Gotham, Marinette gained more than she lost after Lila came taking some of her friends. A Jasonette fanfic because it's my fa...
23.9K 716 21
The title is self explanatory. This is the Daminette version to the book I had written some time ago. But just Daminette. - No batfamily fanfic ...
70.7K 1.3K 39
So......yes I'm making one of these. Hope you like it. Writing shitty at first but gets better I think?πŸ€” Wanna find out? Read this book😁
223K 4K 29
One shots with Marinette. *Mostly Daminette*