Ticci Toby x Reader lemon/flu...

By sloth-based-god

okay this is my first story , I based it off my life a bit so yeah (︶︿︶) I really like long detailed stories... More

lost
who
meet
painless
splendor and sally
his face
together
trouble
one of them
home
caught
so close to suicide
overprotective serial killer
pain
drunk
!!!!!! read me !!!!!!
beep boop another A.N.
read me
another update smh

unfinished business

5.9K 103 40
By sloth-based-god

i feel like jeff went through an emo/scene kid phase bc no one liked him when he was a teenager
heads up so i dont offend anyone i dont like saying self harm really so i kinda have code words like , i use screamo emo / scene kid i am not making fun of it i promise tha t t t t t
lemon warninggg??????????????
____________________________________________________________

toby gets out of the shower and puts his pants on quickly , telling me " stay in here . no matter what . okay ?" i nod my head and he quietly , but quickly runs out of the bathroom , shutting the door . i step out leaving the shower running and dry off , put on the large shirt i had on and sneak out into jeffs room . his door was opened so i walked in and grabbed one of his many knives and sat inbetween his bed and the wall . i begin to hear yelling and 2 more gunshots . then the sound of footsteps come up the stairs quickly . i push myself against the wall more and steady my breathing . doors start to slam open as the footsteps slowly get closer to jeffs room . the bedroom door slams open and i lower myself to the floor , trying to get under jeff's bed when a hand pulls my leg out from the other side of the bed , i try to turn my body around to get the knife to their hand before they pull me out from the bed . my head hits the frame of the bed and knocks me out . 

i wake up and try to move but im tied down to a chair . jeff standing across frm me on the other side of the room . he pulls a chair over to me and sits down infront of me . "  i have a question . " he pulls a knife out of his pants pocket and aims it at my arm . " why ? do you think you deserve it or something ? "  i try to move my arm closer to my body and my eyes get watery . " where's my hoodie .."  he pulls the sleeve of his hoodie up and puts the knife to his arm . " stop what are you doing ." "  answer my question and i'll consider ." " yeah .. i guess i kinda do ." " why ." " because im . im rude , i make people feel bad , im disrespectful ." " im rude , im an asshole 24/7 , i dont listen to people , ontop of that i end lives of people who sometimes dont deserve it . does that mean i deserve this pain too ?" he turns his arm over to show old marks and multiple vertical gashes down his arm . " you have it in you to stop . i know you do . i was terrible back then . i stole i vandalized i did everything possible . i've done bad enough to get thrown into prison . i knew what i did too , i hated that that's who i was . but you stop giving a shit eventually ." " can you untie me please ." he stands up and cuts the rope , freeing my arms and torso . " i'm not like that okay , i can't help it . i haven't done anything in a while because of you guys . you all honestly make me so happy and i dont feel like a total outcast or freak . i love you guys ."

jeff stands up and walks to a door and opens it . " cmon . before they get pissy and wonder where you are ." " wait i thought someone broke into the house with a gun ?" " no , i got everyone in on it , they knocked toby out with chloroform or some shit . " jeff walks up to me and holds his hand out to me . he helps me out of the chair and takes his hand away , quickly walking to the door . " are you okay ?"   yeah uh , just hurry okay i dont need toby to bitch at me ." as i begin to walk out of the door jeff softly pulls at my shoulder . " can i do something please , you can forget about it afterwards it wont really mean anything to you i just , really wanna do it ." " go ahead ?" jeff puts his hands to my cheeks and sets his burnt lips on my forehead , giving me a small peck . he moves his head back to look at my face . "  fuck , im sorry ." he rips his hands away and runs off . 

about an hour later i find my way back to the house and quietly walk in the door and make my way to my room and see jeff standing in the kitchen alone . he's leaning over the counter with 2 empty bottles of hard liquor and another bottle halfway empty . i walk into the kitchen and take the almost finished bottle , close it up and put it in the fridge . jeff pushes the other two empty bottles into the garbage can " sorry for making a mess . " " you're fine , it's only a few bottles ." "  im an idiot im so sorry ." " it's fine , do you need help to your room ?" he nods his head and i walk up to him , putting one of his arms over my shoulder . " keep your eyes closed so it's easier to walk ." he makes a grunting noise "  i wish i could ." " fuck im sorry . uh . just look up and pay attention to the ceiling ." i begin to take steps and he joins in , after i get him up the stairs and into his bed i walk out quietly and shut his door . 

i walk into tobys room to find him laying in the bed asleep . i take off my shirt and pants , leaving my underwear and bra on and walk to the bed , i lay on top of toby and lead my hands down his pants , rubbing the skin between his hips which causes him to wake up . " what , (y/n) . where have you been ?" i put my other hand up to his mouth to quiet him . " not the time for those questions , we have unfinished business to attend to .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...
612 4 13
This story is outdates and does not represent the is acocunt, this is only up for character research purposes, read with caution for there are extrem...
72.9K 1.1K 25
This is my first story so sorry if its cringe this is a story between Ticci Toby and Masky If u don't like it then don't read it
82.4K 2.2K 26
This is my first Kurojistuji fanfiction ever! I hope you enjoy!