unfinished business

i feel like jeff went through an emo/scene kid phase bc no one liked him when he was a teenager
heads up so i dont offend anyone i dont like saying self harm really so i kinda have code words like , i use screamo emo / scene kid i am not making fun of it i promise tha t t t t t
lemon warninggg??????????????
____________________________________________________________

toby gets out of the shower and puts his pants on quickly , telling me " stay in here . no matter what . okay ?" i nod my head and he quietly , but quickly runs out of the bathroom , shutting the door . i step out leaving the shower running and dry off , put on the large shirt i had on and sneak out into jeffs room . his door was opened so i walked in and grabbed one of his many knives and sat inbetween his bed and the wall . i begin to hear yelling and 2 more gunshots . then the sound of footsteps come up the stairs quickly . i push myself against the wall more and steady my breathing . doors start to slam open as the footsteps slowly get closer to jeffs room . the bedroom door slams open and i lower myself to the floor , trying to get under jeff's bed when a hand pulls my leg out from the other side of the bed , i try to turn my body around to get the knife to their hand before they pull me out from the bed . my head hits the frame of the bed and knocks me out . 

i wake up and try to move but im tied down to a chair . jeff standing across frm me on the other side of the room . he pulls a chair over to me and sits down infront of me . "  i have a question . " he pulls a knife out of his pants pocket and aims it at my arm . " why ? do you think you deserve it or something ? "  i try to move my arm closer to my body and my eyes get watery . " where's my hoodie .."  he pulls the sleeve of his hoodie up and puts the knife to his arm . " stop what are you doing ." "  answer my question and i'll consider ." " yeah .. i guess i kinda do ." " why ." " because im . im rude , i make people feel bad , im disrespectful ." " im rude , im an asshole 24/7 , i dont listen to people , ontop of that i end lives of people who sometimes dont deserve it . does that mean i deserve this pain too ?" he turns his arm over to show old marks and multiple vertical gashes down his arm . " you have it in you to stop . i know you do . i was terrible back then . i stole i vandalized i did everything possible . i've done bad enough to get thrown into prison . i knew what i did too , i hated that that's who i was . but you stop giving a shit eventually ." " can you untie me please ." he stands up and cuts the rope , freeing my arms and torso . " i'm not like that okay , i can't help it . i haven't done anything in a while because of you guys . you all honestly make me so happy and i dont feel like a total outcast or freak . i love you guys ."

jeff stands up and walks to a door and opens it . " cmon . before they get pissy and wonder where you are ." " wait i thought someone broke into the house with a gun ?" " no , i got everyone in on it , they knocked toby out with chloroform or some shit . " jeff walks up to me and holds his hand out to me . he helps me out of the chair and takes his hand away , quickly walking to the door . " are you okay ?"   yeah uh , just hurry okay i dont need toby to bitch at me ." as i begin to walk out of the door jeff softly pulls at my shoulder . " can i do something please , you can forget about it afterwards it wont really mean anything to you i just , really wanna do it ." " go ahead ?" jeff puts his hands to my cheeks and sets his burnt lips on my forehead , giving me a small peck . he moves his head back to look at my face . "  fuck , im sorry ." he rips his hands away and runs off . 

about an hour later i find my way back to the house and quietly walk in the door and make my way to my room and see jeff standing in the kitchen alone . he's leaning over the counter with 2 empty bottles of hard liquor and another bottle halfway empty . i walk into the kitchen and take the almost finished bottle , close it up and put it in the fridge . jeff pushes the other two empty bottles into the garbage can " sorry for making a mess . " " you're fine , it's only a few bottles ." "  im an idiot im so sorry ." " it's fine , do you need help to your room ?" he nods his head and i walk up to him , putting one of his arms over my shoulder . " keep your eyes closed so it's easier to walk ." he makes a grunting noise "  i wish i could ." " fuck im sorry . uh . just look up and pay attention to the ceiling ." i begin to take steps and he joins in , after i get him up the stairs and into his bed i walk out quietly and shut his door . 

i walk into tobys room to find him laying in the bed asleep . i take off my shirt and pants , leaving my underwear and bra on and walk to the bed , i lay on top of toby and lead my hands down his pants , rubbing the skin between his hips which causes him to wake up . " what , (y/n) . where have you been ?" i put my other hand up to his mouth to quiet him . " not the time for those questions , we have unfinished business to attend to .