lost

it's been an extremely long and stressful day , and you're only in 3rd period . high school sucked , everyone picked on you , teased , anything they could think of and you got to the point where you're used to it . you knew it wasn't okay or right to be used to it but you were .

the bell rings and off to 4th period you go . as you walk down the hall you debate skipping class like some kids . everyone in your next class drives you nearly to your breaking point .

' it's not like anyone's going to die from it ' you think . your friend (f/n) passes by you . " are you finally going to skip and do something bad ? " he/she says with a tone . " i'm sick of people picking at me , so yeah , I am "

he/she looks at you . " okay , meet me at the double doors at the end of the hallway , the ones under the stair case thing " you simply nod your head and walk towards the stairs go up to your locker , then down them so you don't  look to suspicious just standing at the door . your friend walks out of the bathrooms and towards you . " you ready ? " your body shaking . you have never don't anything like this before . "yeah I am ready , (f/n) "

"good , I hope you can run good " he/she grabs your arm and runs out of the door with you , across the street and into this little park like place . there's a few benches and a table , nothing really .

everyone thought there were houses behind the small area of trees but , apparently not . "(y/n) , come here . you have to be fast because i've

gotten caught a few times ." (f/n) grabs your hand and walks back into the trees where there is soon a large area of nothing but grass and a single tree . there's an old  tree house , broken and burnt looking . "we're not going in there , are we ?! " you ask quietly " well yeah , no one expects us to be in there . trust me , it's better inside " the two of you make your way up to the tree and into the tree house . he/she was right it was nice and cozy on the inside . smelt like smoke though . (f/n) takes a small clear baggie out of their pocket . "what's that for ?.." you ask "what , gave you never smoked ? !"

you look at them uncomfortably . "no I haven't .." "well ," (f/n) says "would you like to ? your choice " you're heart is pounding "I don't know how t-" you're interrupted by a man screaming at you two "now we know who's been smoking out here ! there's police dogs living next door ! "

your friend is panicked . they jump out the small window and make a run for it into the forest like area . you following behind . as you jump you hit the ground and hurt your arm , still you get up and run with your friend but you can't find him so you go anywhere towards a body of water in the forest . the dogs can't smell you if you're in the water .

"shit shit shit ! should have never went with (f/n) !! " you cursed yourself .

about 10 minutes later there is a voice . " you need to be more careful " the males voice echoed . something happened and everything around you felt different , the air was more dense . it felt like you were being watched by everyone . your body falls to the ground , confused " what's happening to me !? " you can't control your body right now and you slowly fall asleep restricted by whatever or whoever was watching you .

you were alone , lost in where ever your were .you look at your phone and realize " I was supposed to be home 4 hours ago .. " you get up and try to find your way out for now you can control what you're doing .