It's Him I Want [Taro Yamada...

By StruckByGlamour

A student who had been at this school long enough to learn the layout and establish social connections but no... More

I - Realization
II - Start

Quick Rundown of this OC, mostly with the appearance.

12 0 0
By StruckByGlamour

// Kiko's appearance. I did a lazy digital drawing, where I halfway fixed the lineart of the initial sketch and halfway didn't, and I haven't drawn him since then so... Yeah?
Also, that's a sad attempt at one of those school bags that students stereotypically have in literally almost every school in anime-
But I'm not here to produce a fricking masterpiece. =w=

// Note to my best friend:
Yes, you've seen him. XD

// Brown hair, blue highlights, grey eyes, blue-grey school clothes, wears a watch on his left wrist. Quick description in case the image wants to not load.

Also, yes he is slightly thicc-
(Don't overthink it tho.)
But he runs a lot too and does sports at school, so.
Nu complaining.
=^=

// All right, on to the dang fanfiction!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...