Winteriron

By 524fangirl6741

it starts off with stony, but I absolutely LOVE winteriron and I feel like there isn't as much about them so... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
a/n

chapter 47

284 8 0
By 524fangirl6741

Bucky woke up and smiled when he saw the man sleeping soundly. He hovered over him as he smiled down upon the man once he noticed Tony starting to wake up, "hey kitten."

Tony opened his eyes and smiled, a blush tainting his cheeks, "hi Bucky." He tugged on the man and pulled him down, smiling as he ghosted his lips, "I love you Bucky."

"I love you Tony." Bucky kissed him and smiled when he felt the other man smile as well. He laid down on the bed and wrapped an arm lazily around the man, moving close to his side as he kissed his shoulder softly.

Tony shuddered slightly but turned to face the man, smiling as he looked at him, "what's the matter Bucky?"

The soldier furrowed his brows together as he looked at the man, "nothing, why?"

Tony laughed as he shook his head. He then leaped onto the man and hugged him tightly, "I missed you Bucky... so much!" He shoved his head in his chest and held him.

Bucky jumped slightly from the suddenness but wrapped his arms around the man's lower back immediately, "I missed you too kitten, don't worry... I'm right here kitten, I'm here." He cooed, rubbing his back soothingly.

They fell asleep again and woke up later in the day.

Tony stretched and groaned as he sat up. He got out of bed, going to the bathroom, then walked back to bed. He saw Bucky waking up and walked over to the man, straddling his lap as he looked down at him, "hi Bucky." He kissed him, "let's... get... some... food... I'm... hungry." He said between pecks to the man's lips.

Bucky laughed but nodded his head, sitting up and holding the man's back, "where to?"

Tony pondered this for a couple seconds, "I don't know. What should we do - fancy restaurant, diner, fast-food, or some other place that we've never been to before?"

Bucky shrugged his shoulders and looked up at him, "I don't care, where do you want to go kitten?"

Tony blushed and slapped him in the arm playfully, "diner!" He said after a couple seconds.

Bucky laughed then nodded his head, "alright then... which one?" Tony shrugged his shoulders then got off his lap. He looked around for his phone then looked up some diners close by. He shoved the phone in the man's face and pointed to one, wiggling it around lightly. Bucky laughed and took the phone away from Tony so he could read it, "and, how exactly are we going to get there?" He pointed to the windows with an amused look, "your ride left yesterday, I believe."

Tony gaped and walked over to the window to see the helicarrier gone, "those bastards!" He turned to Bucky and pouted, "how inconsiderate of them! I want food!" He whined, flopping on the bed when he finished his little diva moment.

"You do have a phone ya know, call an Uber or something." Bucky scoffed.

Tony perked up, "good idea!" He hopped off the bed and walked outside because the reception was terrible inside.

Bucky laughed at his chaotic husband and got up, going to the bathroom then getting ready.
_________________________________
They got to the diner and were instantly bombarded with people asking them questions and taking photos, or asking for photos. They took photos with the fans but left to get a table when the press started to ask for some.

They left the diner and Tony wanted to go somewhere else, he still didn't want to go back to the compound.

Tony dragged Bucky into a building when he heard music playing and had a bunch of people dancing, also noticing how old-fashioned it was set up to be. He loved how Bucky used his 40s slang on him the whole time they were there and how care-free the man seemed to be in the place. A slow song came on and he danced with the soldier, laughing and giggling when the man twirled him around or dipped him.

Bucky loved going to that place because he always loves dancing with Tony and it reminded him so much of the 40s. While he really didn't want to leave, he dragged the man out of the building when it started to become too late and called for another Uber. He could tell the shorter brunette didn't want to go back to the compound so he told the driver to take them back to their hotel.

Tony was hugging the man's arm when they walked back into their room when he started to think of something. Tony could hear the soldier humming to one of the old songs that was playing at the place and that furthered his idea. He walked over to the Veteran sitting on the bed and tugged on his hand, beckoning the man to get up.

Bucky allowed the man to take him away from the bed but rose a brow at him, "what's the matter kitten?"

Tony got a faint blush on his face but shook his head, playing with the man's metal fingers, "nothings the matter... I just wanted to know something." Bucky smiled and nodded his head at the man, silently telling him to continue. Tony fidgeted around and refused to look up, he started to shift on his feet to try and think of a way to word the question. "Back at the place, you were using all sorts of old slang on me and I was wondering if you could..." he mumbled the part of the statement that was his actual question for the man and groaned when he realized the soldier didn't hear.

"I always use my 40s talk on you kitten." Bucky tilted his head, "do you not want me to?"

"no!" Tony shook his head but continued to look down, "I was just wondering, since you used to be a playboy like me... you could, possibly, maybe!," he fidgeted around again then groaned from how shy he was acting. "use the same lines on me that you used on the girls back then..." he spoke quickly, mumbling again but not as badly as before so he knew the man heard him.

Bucky's eyes widened at the question but then he smirked. He pushed Tony against a wall and trapped him between his hands, moving close to him as he grazed his teeth against his ear, "you like my vintage talk?" He smirked again when he saw the man shudder.

"yes sir." Tony nodded his head, fidgeting around because he didn't know what the man was going to do with this new found knowledge.

Bucky placed a knee between his legs and let his lips graze the man's neck, "you sure doll?... I was a terrible tease back then." He purred.

Tony whimpered slightly, nodding his head when he heard the man's words, "yes sir... please." He begged, wanting the man already. Tony could tell the man already made his decision because the atmosphere felt different, the man shifted around and he seemed different - not in a bad way, in a way that made Tony shift with anticipation.

Bucky pulled away slightly from the man's neck so he could look him somewhat in the eyes, but the engineer wasn't really looking at him, "what are you doin' out so late doll?"

"I don't know sir." Tony squirmed around.

Bucky rose a brow, "oh? 'sir?' is it?" He gave him a flirty smile, "how obedient - and I haven't even done anything to you yet - didn't even have to ask you to call me that." He brought a hand to the billionaires side, lifting up his shirt the slightest bit as he let his fingers graze his skin slightly, "your parents know you're out kitten?"

Tony blushed as he shook his head, "no sir."

Bucky locked eyes with him, "then I guess I should be careful where I leave my marks... isn't that right sugar?" He purred. 

Tony whimpered, "yes sir." He nodded his head, still fidgeting around because he was excited to see what else the man was going to say and do.

The soldier leaned close to his face, their lips touching, "what are you doin' out so late sweetheart?, a pretty thing like you could get hurt or lost."

"I don't know sir." Tony thought the man was going to kiss him but the soldier moved his mouth to his jaw, making him let out a little whine.

"What's the matter baby doll? You don't want me to mark you?... to claim you?" Bucky purred against his skin, still not doing anything to the man just yet.

Tony whined slightly louder than before, "no sir... you can... you can do whatever you want."

Bucky let out a surprised little noise, "oh you're too much my sweet." He brought both hands to his sides. He started to massage him, pulling his body close to his slightly. He lifted his shirt up slightly and smirked against his jaw when he felt the man shudder, "what's the matter my sweet?... too fast for your liking?, I could always go slower if you want me to."

Tony shook his head rapidly, "no sir, you can do whatever you want sir... whatever you want."

Bucky moved to his ear and growled, smirking when the man moaned, "you really are too much darling." He pressed his body close to other man's, his smirk widening when the man moaned again. He moved one of his hands up and started to lift the billionaire's shirt higher up, roaming one of his sides even more, "I'm going to show you a good time like you've never had before." He purred in his ear. He lifted the shirt over the man's head and left light touches on his chest and back, "let me show you a good time love, I promise you won't regret it sugar." He preened, slightly sounding like he was begging as well. 

Tony moaned and nodded his head frantically, "yes sir... please." He begged, just wanting the man to do something else besides talking to him.

Bucky moved both hands to the man's belt, unbuckling it slowly and let his mouth graze his collarbone, "no touching yet sweetheart... got it?"

"yes sir, no touching." Tony repeated, holding onto one of the side tables with one hand while his other gripped a shelf.

The soldier took the man's pants off slowly, then his boxers just as slow. He looked the shorter brunette up and down then grazed his lips around the man's collarbone and upper chest ever so slowly, "you just look too delicious kitten, where shall I put my mouth first?"

Tony writhed around and whined, "wherever you want sir, I'm yours completely."

"I'm flattered love... being mine completely!" Bucky preened. "That makes me want to do things to you sugar and we can't have that now can we?" He made a "tsk" noise and shook his head slowly, grazing his lips up the man's neck again, "you're not allowed to be out this late and your parents will start to worry... and we can't have that because then I'll never be allowed to see you again, and you don't want that now, do ya?" 

Tony whimpered but shook his head rapidly, "no sir we don't."

"Good boy." Bucky cooed. He grazed his lips down his chest as he moved down the man slowly, letting his hands slowly drag down the man's sides as well, grazing his skin lightly. When he kneeled in front of him, he grazed his stomach, holding his sides to keep the billionaire in place. He moved to his hips then did the same thing, letting his lips trace over the skin lightly, just to torture the engineer as he massaged his sides soothingly with his thumbs, still holding the billionaire to keep him in place. He licked his lips then lifted the billionaire's legs over his shoulders. He grazed his thighs with his lips and teeth, smiling when he made the man's legs start to shake slightly, "you got a name sweet thing?"

The billionaire let out a little breath he didn't even know he was holding in, "Tony." He said all too quickly. "people call me Tony." He said between little breaths. 

Bucky nodded his head and kissed around the man, earning a gasp in response. He looked up at him and smirked when he saw him looking up at the ceiling, breathing heavily, "alright then, Tony," he said flirtatiously, making the man shudder at the way he said it, "I'm shippin' out tomorrow to go fight in the war," he smirked when he heard the man scoff at his cheesy line, "so you can address me as Sarge, got it?" The billionaire nodded his head in response, letting out a small whimper. Bucky hummed then kissed up his thighs again, then took him in his mouth as he still looked up at him.

Tony gasped then moaned, gripping the table and shelf tightly, "Sarge... please!" He begged and writhed around a little bit. Bucky placed his hands on the wall and moved further down on the man, still watching him like a hawk would it's prey. Tony cried out, "Sarge!... Sarge! please!" He dragged his nails down the table, leaving slight marks while he held onto the end of the shelf tightly. He gasped when the man started to bob his head slightly faster then moaned when he felt him hum, "Sarge!... Sarge, please! Sarge!" Tony tightened his legs around his head and screamed when the man continued his torturously slow but beautiful movements against him, "Sarge! please!" He held the edge of the shelf tightly and clawed at the table, "Sarge!" He cried, "please, Sarge! please!" He arched his back slightly, screaming and moaning louder when it brought him even more pleasure, "Sarge! I'm gonna-" he whined when the man stopped his movements.

Bucky kissed around him again, nipping at the skin on his thighs sometimes as well. He lifted the man up slightly and started to nip at the bottom of his thighs, getting cries of his name while the man's legs started to shake. He situated himself to the position they were in before and looked up at him, "what's the matter sugar?... you want me to stop?" He mocked confusion and pretended to sadden, letting out a heavy sigh as he shook his head lightly, "alright then kitten, if that's what you want." He was about to place the man's legs back down on the ground when he smirked from Tony's words.

"No! Sarge, please!" Tony shook his head and gripped the shelf and table tightly, "please Sarge! Please! Don't stop! I'll behave! Please, just... don't stop Sarge!" Tony pleaded.

Bucky pretended to ponder and rubbed his thighs soothingly, "alright doll, if you insist." He went back to swallowing him down and hummed when the man screamed and cried out his name. He could tell the man was close because of how much he was fidgeting around and his legs were shaking like crazy. He bobbed his head faster and hummed again when the man gripped the furniture tighter and screamed louder.

"Sarge!... I'm... I'm gonna..." Tony was about to when the man stopped, making him slam his head against the wall and whine.

Bucky smirked as he moved back up the man's body. He left light touches and grazed his lips over his sides and stomach, as well as his chest, "oh my sweet, we can't have you finishing just yet... I'm not done with you." He picked him up and placed him on the bed, crawling over him after he took off his own shirt. He massaged his thighs as he moved to his ear, "what's the matter sweetheart?... what's wrong?" He mocked confusion and started to sound worried.

Tony writhed around and whimpered, "I want you Sarge!... please!" He begged.

Bucky made a happy little noise but shook his head, "don't worry your pretty little head darling, don't you worry!" He cooed. He rubbed his sides up and down soothingly, situating himself between the man's open legs. He moved down to his chest and grazed the skin, looking up at him after a while of watching the man squirm and listening to him beg, "oh sugar, you sure you're ready?" He moved back to his lips, not kissing him just yet as he talked. He looked at his lips the whole time, "you sure you're ready for me sweetheart?"

Tony blushed from his words and his actions but nodded his head frantically, "yes sir! I promise!"

The soldier moved to his jaw, still not kissing him just yet, "you're so good for me baby doll!" He started to unbuckle his belt and continued to graze his skin with his lips, "I just don't know sweetie!" He hummed. "I just... don't... know." He said slower, shaking his head lightly, and mocking confusion as he continued to move around his body.

Tony writhed around and whimpered, "don't know what Sarge?"

Bucky got his pants off and boxers but now he was just shaking his head lightly and slowly, "I... I just don't know where to put my mouth first sugar!... you look so delicious!" He let his hands roam the man's sides slightly harder than before, groping him almost, "all... so... delicious... indeed." He cooed as he moved to his ear, letting his teeth graze it slightly.

Tony gasped then gripped the sheets tightly, throwing his head back and moaning from his words, "wherever you want sir... I'm all yours."

"Oh sweetheart... you're too good for me already." He cooed, bringing a hand to his jaw as he rubbed the pad of his thumb over it soothingly, as he moved to his jaw. He nudged his nose under the man's jaw and shook his head slightly, "you're so perfect baby, so perfect!" He cooed. He let his teeth graze the exposed skin slightly before he moved to his collarbone, "you ready for me baby doll?" He rubbed his hips soothingly.

"Yes Sarge! Please! Please, Sarge!" Tony begged.

Bucky held his hips somewhat tightly and pushed in slowly, being rewarded with a gasp, "what's the matter baby? You not ready for me kitten?" He made a small "tsk" noise and shook his head lightly, "you poor little thing... I can stop sugar, don't worry."

Tony shook his head rapidly and held the sheets impossibly tighter, "No! Sarge, please! No! Don't stop! Please! I can take it Sarge! I can, I promise!"

Bucky made a noise like he was thinking. He pretended to ponder then buried his face in the man's neck, his lips grazing his skin still, "if you insist Tony."

It rolled off his lips perfectly, in such a sinful yet beautiful way, making Tony's eyes roll to the back of his head while he threw his head back as well, "Sarge!" He whimpered, just craving the man completely.

Bucky pushed in slower, "oh, my darling, you're in pain..." he made another "tsk" noise, moving his lips to his ear again, "I don't want you to be in pain sugar." He moved his face to the man's shoulders, grazing his skin with his mouth, "I'm going to stop sweetheart, you shouldn't be in pain because of me, you should be screaming my name and crying out from the pleasure that I promised you." He cooed. 

Tony moaned at his words and shook his head frantically, "No Sarge! Please! I can take it, I promise! I'm ready! Sarge, I'm ready! I promise!" He squirmed around, begging and pleading with the man.

Bucky smirked then moved to his lips, touching them but not kissing him yet, "alright sugar." He pushed into him again and growled when the man cried out and threw his head back, moaning his name. He pushed into him one last time, getting another moan and scream of his name as he did so. He rubbed up and down his hips and sides soothingly, humming lightly. When Tony brought his face back up to look at the man, he held in a little breathe when the soldier was exceptionally close to his face but not quite kissing him just yet. Bucky licked his lips slowly, still not moving to kiss him at all, as he looked at his lips intently, "you ready kitten?"

Tony whimpered from the words and the man's actions as he nodded his head, "yes sir."

Bucky pulled almost all the way out then slammed back into the man, locking eyes with him as he did so.

Tony gasped then threw his head back, crying out from the pleasure, "Sarge!" He held onto the sheets tightly as he was jolted up on the bed. Bucky hummed and held his hips, angling the man's lower body up higher then slamming into him again, slowly like he originally did. Tony was jolted up on the bed again and cried out, "Sarge!" He tightened his legs around his waist and brought his hands up, underneath the pillows as he arched his back, screaming from the pleasure.

Bucky took a pillow from the bed and lifted the man's lower body up, situating it underneath his lower back then placing him back down softly, "this will help kitten, we don't want you gettin' in trouble because you were out this late, now do we sugar?"

Tony let out a deep breath as he shook his head and shuddered from his words, "no sir."

"Good boy." Bucky smiled softly at the man then pulled almost all the way out just to slam back into him.

Tony gasped again then cried out, "Sarge! Please! Please, Sarge! Please!" He begged, squirming around slightly.

Bucky made a noise of confusion, stopping his movements completely, "whatever do you mean darling?... what is it sweetheart?" He trapped the man between his hands and looked at him, rubbing his jaw soothingly with his real hand, "what's the matter kitten?"

Tony writhed around some more and breathed deeply as he panted somewhat heavily, whining because the soldier stopped, "please Sarge! Harder! Please! Faster!!" He begged.

Bucky let out a little breathy laugh but made another "tsk" noise, "I promised you a good time like none other, let me show you my way darling!" He cooed in his ear. "I'm going to love you the way you should be loved, the right way, the only way a real man knows how." He purred, being rewarded with a moan and the man shuddering and nodding his head along.

"Yes sir! Please!" Tony cried.

Bucky took the man's hands and held them in his, bringing them out, as he started to move his hips slowly, "there ya go sugar, there ya go. Just like that kitten, you're takin' me so well baby doll, so good for me!" He cooed, watching the billionaire writhe around and moan his name. He straightened up, "standing" tall as he pulled out then slammed into him again, slowly... painfully slow.

Tony squeezed his hands, his head already thrown back so all he could do was scream, "Sarge! Please!" He felt like he was going to be stuck in this position the whole time, "Sarge! Sarge, please!!" Bucky let out another breathy laugh then continued his torturously slow but pounding rhythm. Tony felt a knot in stomach grow, about to burst and he writhed around some more, "Sarge! I'm gonna... I'm-" he didn't finish because the man interrupted him.

"No you're not sugar, no you're not." Bucky didn't stop his rhythm as he talked to him. He continued to watch him and moaned when the man only got louder and begged him even more.

Tony was getting dizzy; he needed to cum but the man told him not to, his begs and pleas were ignored or turned down by the man, and he was breathing deeply as he panted like crazy.

Bucky saw the man and smirked. He took the billionaires hands and wrapped them around his neck, nestling his face in his neck as he then pounded into him relentlessly.

Tony gasped then clawed his back, screaming and crying out, "SARGE!" He dragged his nails down his back with his other hand while he gripped his hair tightly, his legs tightening around his waist somehow even more.

Bucky grunted and let his teeth graze up the man's neck again, "oh kitten, you're so perfect, so beautiful!" He cooed, pounding harder into the man when he heard him scream and cry out impossibly louder, "so loud for me... so perfect!" He whispered, going back to nestling his face in the man's neck.

Tony nodded his head frantically to his words, "only yours Sarge! Only... yours!" He said between gasps and breaths of air, "God! Sarge!... SARGE!!" Tony screamed, clawing his back harder. Bucky growled and moved faster, pounding harder as he made the man scream somehow even louder than before. Tony cried out from the pleasure, "SARGE!... God SARGE!... SARGE!!" Tony brought him close, practically screaming in his ear, "I'm-" he didn't finish because the man cut him off again.

"No you're not sweetheart, no you're not." Bucky started to move slower, going back to his previous actions.

Tony whined and whimpered, clawing his back then digging his nails into his skin as he dragged them down slowly. He hated that the man went back to his previous actions, "Sarge, please... Sarge... please!" He panted.

Bucky watched him intently; looking at him hungrily as the man screamed and cried out his, squirming and writhing around, while he growled and smirked when the billionaire asked him to go harder and faster.

This went on for a while; Bucky changing paces as he whispered praises in the man's ear while Tony screamed and cried out, begging the man for him to go faster and harder or to let him cum.

Bucky ghosted their lips, looking at them intently. He locked his eyes with the man and gave him a wink, then kissed him passionately.

Tony gripped his hair, pulling the man closer as he moaned against his lips, finally being able to kiss him and because the man was still abusing his prostate. He shoved his face in the man's neck, going back to clawing his back as he cried out, "Sarge! Please!!" He begged, the need to cum was becoming overwhelming for him.

Bucky hummed as he continued his pace. After a couple more minutes, he leaned down to his ear and tugged slightly, "cum."

Tony's eyes rolled to the back of his head, throwing his head back, clawing the soldiers back even more and screaming Bucky's name as he came, "SARGE!!"

Bucky growled then came shortly after, shoving his face in the man's neck as he did so. He rubbed his hips soothingly then pulled out of him, getting a few whimpers and cries from the billionaire, "I know kitten, I'm sorry!" He kissed his jaw and neck, "I know my love, I'm sorry!" He shoved his face in the man's neck and gave him light and little kisses, "you were so good for me kitten, so perfect!" He cooed.

Tony blushed as he held him close. He nudged his jaw and kissed up his neck, "no wonder so many girls slept with you, if you used that on them anybody would've." This comment got Bucky to crack up and shake his head, moving to the side as he fell onto the bed from laughter.

Bucky composed himself and shook his head still, chuckling at his words as he moved closer to the man and wrapped an arm lazily and loosely around him, "thanks? I guess?"

Tony laughed too and turned to face him, burying his face in the man's chest, "you're welcome." He smiled when he heard the man laugh. He hugged him close, "I love you Bucky." He hummed then fell asleep, a small smile on his face when he heard the soldier respond back.

"I love you Tony." Bucky kissed his head then nestled his face in the man's hair and fell asleep a little while after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
1.6K 20 28
UNDER EDITING 18+ CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WANRED I own nothing from Marvel... I have a couple OC, that @_Willow_Jinx_ helped me come up with Who is...
79.3K 1.6K 41
Steve x Bucky oneshots- some in chatfic format Heavily considering deleting this because so many of my irl friends know any it now... The 50k reads a...
34.9K 270 39
Hope You Enjoy!