๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ~| ๐‘ˆ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘—๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ...

By wellareads

WARNING- this book was written 3 years ago so it isn't the best. their may be mild homophobia, but that's bec... More

Welcome weebs:)
1.Cold
2.New Addition
3.First Official Day
4. A Duo of a Kind
5. 3 v 3
6.A Surprise
7. Sleepover
9. Date
10.Caught
11. Training Camp
12.Abs Make Me Crazy
13.Emo Mode
14. You Like Boobies Dont You
15.Spill
16.A Little Accident
17.Flattykawa
OH MY GAH
18-Shiratorizawa vs Seijoh
Authors Note
50,000 READS!
SEQUEL!!

8. Sleepver Pt.2

20.5K 679 1.7K
By wellareads

"You guys wanna play some Truth or Dare?"

Everyone happily agreed as I just nodded my head thinking of all the scenarios me and Aiya had to endure. I waved Aiya over as we both wrapped our arms around each other waiting for the boys to start.

"So.. Tendō. Truth or Dare?" Hayato asked as Tendō looked up with a smile.

"Truth."

"Okay. If you were gay who would you date on the team?" He asked and you laughed.

"Who said he wasn't." I teased and everybody laughed as Tendō stuck his tongue out.

"Easy. Ushijima." He said and everyone froze before laughing as Tendō threw himself on Ushijima.

"Oh god." Ushijima groaned as Tendō squeezed him once more before letting go.

"Alrighty then." He rubbed his hands together before pointing to Semi.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?" He asked and everyone oo'd wondering what his dare was going to be.

"I dare you to see how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth."

It was 17. Freaking 17 fluffy ass marshmallows. It was disgusting, but hilarious at the same time. The truths and dares went on and on before it got to me.

"So Y/n." Reon raised his eyebrows. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said proudly as Aiya squeezed my arm.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with anybody in this room."

"Aiya-"

"Anybody, but Aiya." He corrected and I rolled my eyes before looking around the room at the boys. I smiled as I chose my contender.

"So Semi, would you like to join me?" Gasps were heard all around as I choose my #2 spot of the hottest on the team.

"I thought you would choose Ushiwaka." Tendō teased and I kicked him in the shin.

Semi nodded grabbing my hand as we walked out of the room. I noticed him putting his arm around my shoulders and winking at the boys. I rolled my eyes smacking his butt making everyone laugh.

We approached a room with a bed and dresser as we locked the door behind us. Semi sat on the floor while I was on the bed.

"No need to be shy. I have a plan." I smirked and he just raised his eyebrows before shrugging and joining me on the bed.

~~

"I wonder what they're gonna do." Kai said and everyone agreed, except Ushijima who had his ears concentrated to the sounds coming from the room.

A loud moan had made its way to the room as everyone perked up in surprise.

"Oh my god. Semi's getting some." Tendō said and everyone didn't even know what to do as the faint sounds of banging and clapping could be heard.

'Yes Semi!'

'Just like that.'

'God you feel so good.'

Aiya was stunned, but knew what was up. Everyone else talked to each other shocked about what was happening while Ushijima stood frozen in the corner. He didn't know what to do, but he knew the girl he liked had broke his heart.

"It's been 10 minutes should we stop them?" Shirabu asked looking at the clock on the wall.

"No? Maybe let them finish." Hayato said covering his mouth trying not to laugh at the joke.

Soon enough Semi and Y/n made they're way back to the room with makeup smudged and hair tangled as they sat in their designated spots. Everyone sat shocked not knowing what to say looking at their appearances.

"So.. How was that?" Reon asked. Semi and Y/n just looked at each other before laughing.

"Pranked ya!" Y/n laughed getting up and high fiving Semi.

"Prank?" Ushijima asked and everyone laughed at his dark tone of voice.

"We didn't actually do it idiots. We just clapped and banged against the wall making stupid sounds." Semi explained and everyone sighed in relief before everyone laughed again.

"Of course I didn't do it with Semi, I like someone else." Y/n said and everyone stopped. Ushijima looked over at her as a blush dusted his cheeks. Y/n looked over at him before her face flushed as she hid her face in Aiya's sweater.

"Who is it?" Tendō asked and everyone nodded wondering who it could be.

"None of yer business." you said and drank from your cup filled with (f/f) soda.

"Aww c'mon. Just give us some hints." Tendō peered trying to get his answer.

"Okay okay, just some." She cleared her throat before starting. Listing everything she liked about Ushijima. From his dark olive eyes to his smile and laugh.

"It can't be Ushijima. He doesn't smile." Semi said making people laugh.

"Only for special people." Ushijima said making Y/n lightly gasp as they looked over at each other. She smiled as blush rose on her cheeks for millionth time.

We ended up playing some board games while some people played on the Wii. It was overall a fun night and I enjoyed every bit of it. Me and Aiya decided to make our way to the guest room as everyone had fallen asleep on the couches.

"You like Ushijima, don't you." She asked surprising you as you rolled over meeting her face.

"Is it obvious?" You laughed lightly.

"Well the laughs could be heard from the living room. And Ushijima looked like he wanted to kill somebody when he heard you and Semi." You gasped and covered your flushed face by the blanket.

"I'm going to sleep." I rolled over before bidding goodnight.

~~

I awoke to the sound of raindrops hitting the window. I rubbed my eyes raising from the bed as I looked out the window at the moon. I decided to grab some water as I made my way down the creaking stairs quietly. I heard glasses clinking in the kitchen as I opened the door.

"Ushijima." I whispered catching his attention. He was wearing low hung sweats with a white t shirt that almost looked see through.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He whispered pouring another glass of milk and handing it to me.

"Thanks. And yea the rain woke me up." I said making my over to the window looking at the droplets hitting the puddles.

"Same." He said and I felt him come up from behind me. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Who do you like?" He asked suddenly and I looked up to his face. He looked beautiful as the moonlight shone on his face. I stared at his features as he looked at the moon.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked. 

"Yes." He said right away. I gulped turning my attention to the milk in the cup before staring at the moon as well.

"You." The word shot out of my mouth before I could even register what I said.

"Thank god." He let out a sigh of relief as I looked up at him confused.

"What?" I asked. I could feel my heart pound against my chest hoping he couldn't hear it.

"Because I like you too." He said and my face was probably full of shock as he finally met my eyes. A small smile played on his lips as I looked down my face flushing as a smile played on mine as well.

"Thank god." I mocked him. I grabbed the cup out of his hands setting it on the table before heading to the door. I unlocked it holding out my hand for his. 

"What are you doing?" He asked taking my hand.

"We're gonna dance in the rain." I laughed running out the door as Ushijima trailed behind me. I stood in my pajama shorts with a long sleeve as I jumped into a puddle. 

Ushijima just stood there looking at the girl, she looked perfect. Her hair wet and messily shook with her head as she started dancing and jumping to the sound of the rain.

"Join me!" She laughed grabbing his hands moving his arms with hers. He smiled at the girl as she jumped in the puddle while holding his hands. His heart felt warm as her delicate small hands held onto his big and rough ones.

"Y/n." He asked and the girl turned towards him as his hands grabbed her cheeks.

"Ye-."

She was cut off by the most perfect kiss. His lips on hers, her heart jumped as Ushijima let go. She didn't want him to as she grabbed his neck bringing him in for more. They both smiled into the kiss as he bent down grabbing her thighs. She jumped up wrapping her legs around his torso. They both felt like they were in a dream as they let go breathless. She rested her head against his as she let out the most musical and captivating laugh. The rain wasn't a bother anymore as they were both soaked head to toe. He wanted more delicately brushing her hair out of her face before grabbing her cheek as he pressed his lips on hers. Their lips moved in sync against each other in the most beautiful way, the more they kissed the more they obsessed over each others touch. It was like a disease, it was beautiful.

"This one's for the books." Tendo said capturing the moment on his phone as everyone agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.6K 43
Tendou had always been an outcast and he was sure his high school years at Shiratorizawa academy wouldn't be any different. What he hadn't expected w...
214K 5.7K 34
What happens when Shiratorizawa is blessed with a very, very pervy manager, but they can't go back on their words now since the coach personally aske...
694K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...