1.Cold

Winter was always Y/n's favourite as she walked along the narrow sidewalk leading to her high school. She was finally a 3rd year and she couldn't be happier. Her best friend Aiya was waiting for her at the entrance with her bow tie crooked which ticked off y/n's minor OCD.

"HEY Y/N!" Aiya yelled running up to you as she gave you a big warm hug.

"Hey Aiya!" You smiled returning her hug. Once you let go you fixed her bow tie giving her a cheeky smile before linking arms with her. You kept your head high as everybody started staring at you. You had grown another 2 inches which everybody took notice of. 5'8, you were officially the un-average height for a girl and the tallest girl in school. Aiya stood at 5'3 as you looked down at her. This was one of your biggest insecurities, but you always kept it to yourself.

"So you've finally beat me with your smart ass." Aiya smiled giving your ass a slap. Your face turned beet red as you looked around hoping no one saw that.

"Aiya!" You whisper yelled giving her shoulder a nudge. You both laughed as you walked her to her class.

"I'm not even that smart. It's only class 3." I shrugged as we finally made it to her class aka my old class.

"Hey L/n-chan~!" An old 'friend' shouted out as he leaned back in his chair giving you a creepy smile.

" Hey Tendō-san." You give a small wave and smile before turning back to Aiya as she wiggled her eyebrows at you. You were always curious of Tendō always talking to Aiya about him, but he never peaked your interest to actually date him.

You watched as Tendō raised out of his seat as a gigantic wall walked behind him towards you. You gulped as your head raised slightly towards him.

"Excuse me." He said in a deep voice. You gulped as you moved out of the way.

"Jeez louise he's tall." You said as you watched his retreating figure disappear behind a corner.

"6'2 grew at least 6 inches since first year." Tendō said before going back to his seat. Your eyes were wide as you looked over to Aiya who was grinning at you.

"You've taken an interest?" She questioned but she already knew the answer.

"I don't even know his name." You rolled your eyes before skipping off. "See you later Aiya~."

'Where is class 3.' You thought to yourself before the loud ringing of the last bell woke your senses. 'Oh shit.' You were late on your first day of school to your new class.

You ran down the hall turning a corner before finally finding the door. You slammed it open smiling in victory. What you didn't notice was that everyone was now staring at you. You're knew teacher even glared at you as you interrupted his class.

"Sorry i'm late." You bowed to the teacher then to the class. "Y/n L/n. I'm new." Your eyes raked over the students and then the teacher giving a small wave.

"Welcome L/n." The teacher smiled before pointing to a seat. "Please have a seat beside Wakatoshi in the back." I bowed once more which a couple students chuckled at as I made my way to the back. I looked over to the seat beside mine and almost tripped as I placed my hand on my desk regaining my balance. It was the boy, the boy who didn't even look like a high-schooler with his height. He noticed you staring at him before he gave a curt nod going back to his work.

You cleared your throat as you placed your books sitting down on your seat. Almost missing the seat Wakatoshi pushed in the chair right in time before you could embarrass yourself.

"Holy shit. Thanks." You laughed and he just nodded once again. You grew curious about his stoic appearance as his face was as still as stone. You almost wondered if he even blinked. You shook your head out of your trance before taking out a notebook writing down what the teacher was saying.

"Hey. Y/n right?" A girl beside you poked your arm. You smiled and nodded.

"That's me." You couldn't help but always talk even if the teacher was speaking.

"I'm Yua. It's nice to finally have another girl in here." She giggled as you looked around the class. It was mostly boys with only a couple girls, at least 4 including Yua and yourself.

"Wow, didn't realize." You laughed before going back to your notes. You kept quiet for the rest of the class listening to the teachers instructions. Once the class ended you packed everything into your bag which Yua took notice of.

"Oh my gosh! Your a blackpink fan too?" Yua shrieked as she pointed to the buttons all over your bag.

"Well of course! I love Rosé."

"Me too! Im literally in love with her!" You gasped and shrieked back.

"Same!" You both laughed at your antics as you finished up packing.

"Wanna join me for lunch? Me and my friends are going to a café near by." Yua offered as she stood in front of your desk.

"I'd love to but i have a meeting with a teacher. Maybe another time?"

"For sure! Here's my number if you wanna hang some time. I have a feeling we'd be great friends." She smiled before walking off.

You pouted at your chance to make friends. But put her number in your phone just in case.

                                                                 Y/n <3
                                                        Hey! It's y/n!
Yua<3
Hey girl!

You smiled at your phone before putting it back into your jacket pocket. You walked to the exit leading to the gyms as you noticed a figure waiting for you at the doors.

"Coach Washijō!" You smiled and waved catching the coach's attention. He turned towards you with a clipboard in his hand.

"Please y/n. Call me uncle." He smiled as he brought you into a hug. "So y/n, have you thought of your answer?"

"Yes. I will be the manager of the volleyball team."