She Is The Protagonist

By Yun_Rei

Author(s) Re Dao Hun Jue 热到昏厥 •Tang Han Qiu's Perspective• Tang Han Qiu is the daughter of a business giant a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 9

24 0 0
By Yun_Rei

Yu Ru Bing’s Italian cannon failed to fire at Qiu Yun Li, and was forced back by Han Wei.

Han Wei had noticed Yu Ru Bing’s impatient expression before, and compared to the murderous look she had now, decided: “You don’t need to go.”

“The draft will begin in a month, you go practice first, don’t waste time.”

Han Wei turned to look at Lin Lin: “Notify the person downstairs to take Young Master Qiu to the reception room first, and then personally take charge of Miss Yu’s follow-up work.”

She turned over her watch to look at it, then swiped at her phone screen to one side, and said, “I’m going to receive Young Master Qiu.”

Lin Lin: “Okay.”

Yu Ru Bing showed a pitiful expression, but was helpless, after all, Han Wei was now her boss, so she scratched her nose and said, “Then I’ll trouble Boss Han for help.”

Han Wei nodded, took pity at her unfortunate expression, then silently lowered her eyes to the opened message box with Tang Han Qiu, and went to the reception room while typing.

……

In the spacious and clean reception room, a man was sitting on the sofa with a pair of slender legs that had nowhere to be put on, and an impatient expression faintly appeared between his handsome eyebrows.

The door of the reception room was opened in the next second, and Han Wei with an appropriate and tidy bearing walked in from the outside, she wore a black Bluetooth headset on her right ear, and her eyes slightly looked up reflecting Qiu Yun Li’s appearance, then slightly bowed: “Young Master Qiu.”

Then she walked across to the table and sat down, put her mobile phone on the table, introduced herself first, and then said in a business tone: “I am very sorry Young Master Qiu, Yu Ru Bing is now a signed artist of Hua Yao, she still has work to be done, and currently has no time to see you, please understand.”

“Artist?” Qiu Yun Li picked up on the main point at once, “When did she become Hua Yao’s artist?”

Han Wei: “Just now.” Became Hua Yao’s official artist.

Qiu Yun Li’s eyes suddenly changed, and asserted: “Impossible.”

“Ru Bing and Tang Han Qiu had a dispute, how could she sign with Hua Yao?” His eyes dimmed, “Did you use some underhanded means to force her to sign!”

Qiu Yun Li’s words fell to the ground, and Han Wei heard a disgusted chuckle in the Bluetooth headset hanging on her ear, but she didn’t change her expression: “Young Master Qiu, I think you might have misunderstood, signing with Hua Yao was Yu Ru Bing’s personal decision, it had nothing to do with us.”

You may not believe it, but she even used her head as a guarantee.

Qiu Yun Li stared at her closely: “Was it Tang Han Qiu?”

Was this a trick of that crazy woman? Because she couldn’t get him, she had to break him up and Ru Bing! She was deliberately not in the company, and wanted to play a cat and mouse game with him!

Qiu Yun Li made up his mind and coldly sneered: “Please tell her, don’t play these silly games again, quickly let Ru Bing go, otherwise I won’t forgive her!”

Han Wei didn’t panic at Qiu Yun Li’s sudden domineering power, and the voice of her immediate superior came in her ears: “Ask him, do you think five million is too small?”

How did he reach this extent and still think that she was still interested in him?

Five million was not enough for him to sober up? What about 50 million, 500 million?

If this was what he had in mind, she certainly wouldn’t be shy to reach out for more money.

Han Wei calmly said: “If Young Master Qiu feels that five million is too small, I suggest that you discuss the issue of increasing the price with our lawyers.”

She pushed up her glasses, and seriously said: “50 million or 500 million, it all depends on your mood.”

Qiu Yun Li stopped, and his eyes suddenly turned ghastly, “What qualifications do you have to talk to me like this?”

“Who do you think you are?”

In his mind, Han Wei was only an assistant to the president, no matter how high her position was in Hua Yao she was nothing more than an employee, it was incomparable to the children of the rich families who lived in golden houses like him.

They were as different as the earth and sky.

Han Wei’s expression remained the same, her eyes were still as calm, and Qiu Yun Li’s arrogant words that were supposed to stab her like a knife only stung her on the surface. On the contrary, Tang Han Qiu was the one who had enough and could not stand it anymore.

Qiu Yun Li saw Han Wei slowly open the phone, and the next second Tang Han Qiu’s mature and calm voice came out: “She is my assistant to the president, and the vice president of Hua Yao.”

“If I’m not there, then she is me.”

Tang Han Qiu said coldly: “You come to my place, then act unbearably arrogant towards me?”

“A lawyer’s letter to you Young Master Qiu wasn’t enough?”

Qiu Yun Li froze for a moment, he did not expect Tang Han Qiu to speak with him – she had just previously blacklisted him!

Qiu Yu Li reacted and shouted with an unhappy expression: “Tang Han Qiu!”

Tang Han Qiu interrupted him impatiently, and corrected word per word: “Miss, Tang, can’t you learn these three simple words1?”

T/N

“Are you the fish that escaped from the net2 that is the compulsory education of the country?”

T/N

Qiu Yun Li: “???”

Qiu Yun Li became confused by her surprise attack, and when he had just sorted out his thoughts to rebuke Tang Han Qiu rushed ahead of him again: “Don’t come to Hua Yao to display your young master disposition with my people again, my Hua Yao has no obligation to indulge you.”

“If you have the time to run freely then it’s better to pay the 5 million already, so annoying.”

“Send him off!”

Then hung up, it was so fast like she would’ve suffocated in another second.

Qiu Yun Li: “… …” This woman!

Han Wei slowly got up, then she looked at Qiu Yun Li’s with indifferent eyes: “Young Master Qiu, please.”

Qiu Yun Li quickly got up, then pointed to the mobile phone on the table: “You are making a false accusation! She has nothing against me at all!”

Han Wei covered for her boss without hesitation: “Young Master Qiu misunderstood, our President Tang is a strong person, and won’t expose her pain easily to people.”

Qiu Yun Li: “… …”

Qiu Yun Li: “So it was revealed in the lawyer’s letter?” There was also a clear amount of five million to scale how much “pain” she felt?

Han Wei pushed her glasses, and with righteous words: “Using legal means to protect their rights and interests is the basic right of every citizen.”

Qiu Yun Li: “… …”

Qiu Yun Li was escorted out of Hua Yao while he constantly brainstormed, and before getting into the car still thought: Ru Bing was definitely forced to sign with Hua Yao.

He looked back at the tall circular-shaped building, with his eyes filled with gloom.

— I must rescue Ru Bing!

Yu Ru Bing knew nothing about this, and so she who was actually already twenty-nine years of age, was slowly communicating with the younger generations in the practice room.

The draft team that Hua Yao was going to send including her had a total of five people, she flipped through the memory of the original plot, and found a rough ending for this team.

In the original plot, of the four people who participated in the draft the one named Tan Xi was the only one who had a stable ability, her performance was exceptionally dazzling, all the way to Class A, then successfully became a member of the new girl group, while the remaining three didn’t make a splash.

But after the formation of the group, Tan Xi failed to become a hit, her popularity had been tepid at best, and didn’t have much impact and positive effect on the newly started Hua Yao.

Yu Ru Bing’s eyes fell on the tall girl with ponytail that stood in front of the mirror and was practicing her dancing, her face was very beautiful, it radiated a little bit of coldness, but when she danced thousands of brilliances burst out from her eyes, which made her dazzling.

Lin Lin took Yu Ru Bing to her, and introduced, “This is Tan Xi.”

Tan Xi stopped, she slowly looked at Yu Ru Bing, and Yu Ru Bing reached out her hand: “Hello, I am Yu Ru Bing, your new teammate.”

Was also your original rival.

Yes, Tan Xi was also one of Qiu Yun Li’s many suitors. After a chance coincidence she had met Qiu Yun Li, then fell in love with him at first sight, and was later poached by Feng Ting.

But Tan Xi’s ending was also very sad, she had a relationship with Qiu Yun Li, and just when she thought that they were already a couple, Qiu Yun Li told her: “I will not like you.”

Since then she had become depressed, lost control of her emotions, and finally mourned this unrequited love with suicide.

When she died, she was only twenty-five years old.

Yu Ru Bing secretly sighed: Rubbish scum male3!

T/N

Tan Xi looked at the person in front of her, this small white flower which wasn’t petite but was stunningly delicate and beautiful, then also held out her hand: “Hello.”

Yu Ru Bing gave her a bright smile, and the intensity of their hand shake unconsciously tightened.

In this life, she would never let Tan Xi repeat the same mistake. As Tang Han Qiu’s career fan, any artist that was beneficial to Hua Yao, she would never let them go!

They should not think of running!

Stay for me to be President Tang’s career fan!

Tan Xi felt inexplicably cold at the back of her neck, and felt that Yu Ru Bing’s brilliant smile had a hidden mystery4.

T/N

After introducing everyone, Lin Lin went to a small meeting with the instructors, and asked Yu Ru Bing to wait for a while.

Yu Ru Bing smiled and nodded, then glanced at Tan Xi, she blinked her beautiful eyes, they were bright and clear as amber, then took the initiative and said: “Do you have a favorite idol?”

Although Tan Xi looked cold, but in fact she had an amiable personality, very easy to get close to, she paused and said, “Yes, King’s group leader Arte.”

King, was a popular boy group, the captain was Qiu Yun Li’s younger brother Qiu Yun Jie whose stage name was Arte, and with his own strength, clear and beautiful good looks and his signature sunshine smile earned him a lot of popularity.

Yu Ru Bing pondered over it, Qiu Yun Jie whom Tan Xi liked was not Hua Yao’s rival, because he signed with Ru Feng Management Agency, and not his own Feng Ting Entertainment.

As Tang Han Qiu’s career fan, it was inevitable that she would use a fan’s way of thinking – you can like anyone, only those at the opponent side won’t do!

But because Tang Han Qiu and Qiu Yun Jie had a good relationship in the original plot, she reluctantly crossed Qiu Yun Jie from the opponent column.

Yu Ru Bing was like an interviewer, nodded her head in satisfaction with Tan Xi’s answer, and asked casually, “What do you like about him?”

Tan Xi bluntly said: “Face.”

“He looks good.” After thinking about it, she added a certain sentence, “Especially good looking.”

Due to all kinds of untouched photos of Arte that would often circulate in Reuters, his attractiveness index caused the hot search list to crash, and also went out of the circle5, then attracted batch after batch of face powder6, including Tan Xi.

T/N

Yu Ru Bing heard this reason, and quickly found a breakthrough.

“Sister, the prosperous beauty7 Tang Han Qiu, do you know her8?”

T/N

===========================

The author has something to say:

Yu cub: Open your mouth! Please eat my Amway!!!

Compulsory education: Have been offended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 24.7K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
351K 11.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 113K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...