She Is The Protagonist

By Yun_Rei

Author(s) Re Dao Hun Jue 热到昏厥 •Tang Han Qiu's Perspective• Tang Han Qiu is the daughter of a business giant a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 5

34 0 0
By Yun_Rei

Tang Han Qiu didn’t want Tang He Tian to know that she and Yu Ru Bing met even for a short time. The reason was very simple: Tang He Tian didn’t like Yu Ru Bing.

Tang He Tian had mixed in the market for many years, he was accustomed to the wind and the rain1 and the ghost in people’s heart2, and towards the one who suddenly broke into his daughter’s fiancé’s life, this so-called ordinary college student he had a certain vigilance and repulsion.

T/N

Whether Yu Ru Bing was really kind and innocent, and whether it was really unintentional to disrupt Tang Han Qiu’s marriage, it still remained to be discussed.

But what was certain was, she took away the person that Tang Han Qiu used to love, and indirectly destroyed the engagement between Tang Han Qiu and Qiu Yun Li. With just these two points, for the girl that he doted on very much Tang He Tian towards her praise and good feelings would instantly fall into a negative number.

Even if Tang Han Qiu repeatedly reiterated her innocence it would be useless.

Dong Bo responded and continued driving, then he thought in his heart, the best flatterer in the world was actually the Old Master. As long as they truly praised their family’s young master and young miss, the master would be happy, and he’d be especially coaxing to that person.

But Yu Ru Bing was an outsider, so he naturally wouldn’t disclose this.

Tang Han Qiu looked at the little white flower sitting in front of her, then suddenly remembered her previous phone call, her red lips slightly moved, but when she was about to ask her what the matter was, she saw her eyes lit up.

The bright look in her eyes glittered like countless stars had fallen into them.

She looked out the window, carrying an excited expression: “Can you stop the car over there?” She then turned to look forward at Tang Han Qiu, “I want to buy something.”

Tang Han Qiu slightly nodded: “Yes.”

……

Tang Han Qiu stood in front of the polished glass cabinet with her slim and slender silhouette faintly reflected on the smooth glass, and coupled with her tall figure, elegant and noble temperament, she looked just like a model who was walking on the catwalk.

She looked at the glittering jewels that delighted the eye3 assortment of candies behind the glass, her slender eyelashes slightly flickered, and her eyes fell on Yu Ru Bing who wasn’t too far away.

T/N

They were at a small sweet shop that had opened not far from the hospital, the name of the store was simple and crude, it was called “A Piece of Candy”.

The interior was decorated in a bright and warm manner, the faint scent of candy filled the air, and as soon as Yu Ru Bing walked in it seemed like she had fallen into heaven, her eyes were bright, her lips were slightly raised, her smile was full of happiness, and the little bamboo basket she used to shop was almost half filled with various kinds of sweets.

Tang Han Qiu stood calmly aside and looked at the excited little white flower as she chose, then thought: She really loves sweets.

But she didn’t remember if Yu Ru Bing also loved sugar so much in her last life.

She thought about it then, maybe Yu Ru Bing in her previous life also liked to eat sweets? But she didn’t see it? Or … quit eating them?

Quit eating sugar just like quitting smoking.

Out of the principle of prudence, she did not dare to make an assertion, and just intended to reserve her opinion and continued to look and observe.

Yu Ru Bing didn’t know that she had so much going on in her heart, and just stood in front of the shelf struggling with confusion.

She really liked to eat sweets, especially when she was anxious or upset, a little bit could let her immediately calm down, just like a child, if she ate some candy then she wouldn’t cry.

Her breadth of mind was also of universal love, soaked in rain and dew4, and didn’t pick for the taste, so faced with the brightly dressed cutely shaped candies she was indecisive.

T/N

As an adult, she wanted it all! But the original heroine was a poor student, she still carried an indignant blood-sucking family on her shoulders, and her financial capability did not allow her to be an adult.

“Take as much as you want.” Tang Han Qiu saw the reason for her worry, then came over, “I’ll pay.”

Yu Ru Bing’s gaze instantly focused on her, as if a bottomless light radiated from behind her, the whole person was like a god of salvation, and she couldn’t help but raise a longing smile.

Ah … The light of money is shining on me.

Yu Ru Bing looked at her with a touch of emotion, and instantly remembered her character setting in this world. The daughter of a commercial giant, and … the president of Hua Yao Corporation.

President, synonymous with overbearing and overwhelming with money and things. They woke up every day from a bed of several hundred square meters big, and they could spend a lot of money at any time, without blinking their eyelids, just like a ruthless cash dispenser.

Yu Ru Bing looked at Tang Han Qiu with an inexplicable sense of relief washing over her. Fortunately, our President Tang was a sensible consumer, and would never say such muddled words as “buy the store and give it to you”.

Then she heard Tang Han Qiu say, “Or should I buy the store for you?”

Yu Ru Bing: “… …” Hello, my face hurts.

Yu Ru Bing quickly dissuaded: “No need, no need, rational consumption, rational consumption, President Tang must think twice!”

Tang Han Qiu looked at the interior of the shop again, then finally looked at her seriously: “Don’t worry, it’s not expensive, I can still afford it.”

This shop was not big, nor was it opened in the city center, it was no more than a few millions, it really wasn’t expensive for Tang Han Qiu, and was still very cheap, since Qiu Yun Li still owed her five million.

Yu Ru Bing was silent. It was said in a sincere way, but how come listening to it made her so angry?

This hateful and resentful capitalism!

The system saw a gap in the needle5, and coldly said: [She is showing off her wealth, so disgusting.]

T/N

However, Tang Han Qiu’s tone was mediocre and there was no sign of showing off.

Yu Ru Bing: She is not showing off her wealth, but you must disdain the rich6.

T/N

[… …] The system was a little speechless, [Didn’t you hate it?]

Who was the one hating and resenting just now?

Yu Ru Ring: I am reasonably envious, what about you?

[… …]

Tang Han Qiu brushed her hair back, and calmly said: “I’ll give this store to you as compensation, so we are even.”

Yu Ru Bing froze for a moment, did this mean they wouldn’t have any contact with each other anymore? Then how could she help her, and how could she drive the stupid system crazy?!

“No!” Yu Ru Bing refused with seriousness.

Tang Han Qiu lazily raised her eyelids to look at her, then Yu Ru Bing stood upright, and blurted out: “I don’t want us to be even, I want to be hopelessly involved with you!”

The tighter they were entangled, the angrier the system would be, and the more refreshed she’d be!

The system became really furious: [I forbid you to say these things to Tang Han Qiu!]

[Your task is to repair her, not to anger me!]

Yu Ru Bing turned a deaf ear. She had no task, and if she had to say something, then there was only one — to drive the system mad!

Tang Han Qiu was shocked for a moment, but soon calmed down, she raised her, and those distinguishing eyes reflected the delicate face of Yu Ru Bing whose face didn’t change: “… … Why do you want to be involved with me?” Was saying this still proper?

Yu Ru Bing thought and said, “Because I want to sign with Hua Yao … … to entangle with President Tang, maybe … it will be easier to sign?”

Who made her a woman who rejected Tang Han Qiu’s invitation? Wealthy people in this world were not easy to please, they were not easy to coax if you aren’t sure, and they hate people rejecting them, right?

Wasn’t her plan to help Tang Han Qiu a cool idea?

[No signing with Hua Yao!] The system angrily said, [You can sign with wherever, but it is not allowed to sign with Hua Yao!!!]

In her last life Yu Ru Bing signed with another giant in the entertainment industry, Ru Feng Management Agency, then with the heroine halo and her excellent acting skills, after her popularity broke out the resources continued all the way, soaring upwards, bringing invaluable benefits and influence to Ru Feng.

If Yu Ru Bing chose Hua Yao, then she was undoubtedly giving Tang Han Qiu money!

The system couldn’t stand such behavior!

Yu Ru Bing calmly asked: You won’t allow it? Then can you punish me? Can you kill me? Can you send me back?

System: [… …]

Of course, Yu Ru Bing knew the answer: Cannot.

The heroine at the center of this world had absolute autonomy, and Yu Ru Bing had been tied to this body from the second that she came to this world. Tang Han Qiu could not be returned to a vicious female support without being controlled by the system, so she also couldn’t go back.

But in fact, staying alone in a different world was the most vicious punishment that the system could have made. Time would breed endless loneliness, letting it grow into a monster, and slowly defeat a person, letting the other party lay down and surrender. Psychological punishment could be a thousand times tougher than physical punishment.

To cruelly “kill” someone who bravely got rid of their status as a doll just so she herself could go back?

She couldn’t.

She would never raise a cold sword to a brave person who pursued their freedom.

Although she was alone, but as long as she had an area of support, and a clear goal, she was not afraid of being unable to sustain herself, so she decided play in the business game to help Tang Han Qiu set up a career, if it’s unhappy then she’ll just grab the system and troll it to loosen up.

All roads lead to Rome, and blocking her own road was not the style of Yu Ru Bing.

Towards the system she drew blood on the first prick7 when she verbally attacked it back, and after it returned it became as quiet as a chicken again.

T/N

Yu Ru Bing was finally able to calm down and deal with Tang Han Qiu.

After Tang Han Qiu listened to her, she was silent for a while before saying: “Sign a contract? Didn’t you say you’re not thinking about it for the time being?”

Yu Ru Bing smiled and said: “For the time being, now that I have finished thinking, is President Tang willing to give me a chance to regret?”

Tang Han Qiu narrowed her eyes: “You looked for me just to say this?”

Yu Ru Bing nodded.

Tang Han Qiu slightly titled her body and leaned against the glass cabinet, her hands clasped around both her own arm, then she looked up and down at her: “Then this time I’ll be the one to think about it.”

That’s right Yu Ru Bing was a world-famous superstar, but that was Yu Ru Bing from her previous life, the person in front of her was still not the Yu Ru Bing from her previous life, and what she said wasn’t that promising.

If it’s not the case … then could she create the glory of Yu Ru Bing in her previous life? How much benefit could she bring to Hua Yao?

Yu Ru Bing looked at her as she thought, and as if hearing the sound of an abacus, vaguely guessed how she was calculating her business value.

But all this was superfluous in Yu Ru Bing’s eyes.

Because the female protagonist halo was beyond doubt!

Suddenly she raised her hand and patted Tang Han Qiu’s slim shoulder, then skillfully said: “President Tang, I guarantee with my head, that if you sign me, you’ll earn money, really.”

“If you do not earn, I’ll let you cut my head for you to kick like a ball!”

Tang Han Qiu looked at the hand she placed on her shoulder, and looked at her sincere eyes, then said after a long time: “After listening to these words … …I don’t seem to want to sign you anymore?”

The more she listened, the more she felt that the other woman was not a serious person.

The system almost cried in uproar, but when it thought of Tang Han Qiu carried on and became silent again.

Yu Ru Bing was shocked, her own plan had backfired?!

“No, President Tang think twice, please sign me, selling hue8 is not impossible.” Yu Ru Bing despaired.

T/N

When Tang Han Qiu heard this, she suddenly fell silent.

After Yu Ru Bing realized what she herself had said, she almost wanted cry out, and even the hand on Tang Han Qiu’s shoulder became slightly hot, then she retracted it with a bit of embarrassment.

“Continue to pick your sweets.” Tang Han Qiu finally opened her mouth, lowered her head to open her phone, then looked down as she tapped on the screen, with her message not being easily guessed.

Yu Ru Bing being lightly let off made an obedient sound, turned around to purchase her own candies, then went to the cash register, and looked at Tang Han Qiu as she paid for her.

After buying the sweets, Yu Ru Bing obediently followed Tang Han Qiu back to the car, but before getting on the car, Tang Han Qiu suddenly asked, “Do you have anything else to do today?”

Yu Ru Bing shook her head.

Tang Han Qiu said, “Come to my house then.”

Yu Ru Bing: “!!!”

She immediately shouted out the system inside her: You stupid thing you still don’t have a way to let me go, I’m about to devote myself!

The system wasn’t flustered or exasperated, but instead mocked: [If you have the ability, sleep with her.]

Yu Ru Bing grunted, stared at Tang Han Qiu’s beautiful face for three seconds, then turned away.

Tang Han Qiu called her: “Where are you going?”

Yu Ru Bing didn’t turn around, but stiffly said: “Go to buy nail clippers.”

“Come back,” Tang Han Qiu without a change in her facial expression continued, “I have one at home.”

===========================

The author has something to say:

New career fan Yu Bu Ru Bing: How terrible! The cub actually wants to be a sleeping powder!!!

#Tang Han Qiu’s sleeping powder#

#Hua Yao President unexpectedly didn’t even let go of her sole fan! ##

President Tang: … …

Our Yu cub really likes candy (Tang)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1M 57.5K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.2M 111K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...