Stars in Alchemy (Varian X OC...

By Viruna_

A set of canon scenes that did not make the cut in the fanfictions. I'm also open for requests <3 CONTAINS... More

Shirt Stealer⭐⭐
Helpless (Hamilton AU)
Star Necklace (SERIES AU)
⭐Cheated⭐
⭐Baking!⭐
Christmas Special🎄🎄
⭐Homework help (Modern AU)⭐

⭐Sweater⭐

135 4 0
By Viruna_

"I have successful ly
Stolen another sweater!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐

"At this point, my clothes are basically yours now as well." Varian sighed, practically done with this situation.

"Don't worry! You can wear my clothes as well⭐" Soul stated cheerfully.

Varian attempted to shield his eyes from the girl as Soul looked like she was glowing with pride. After all, ever since Varian knew she was stealing some of his clothes, the alchemist kept a watchful eye on the astrologer every time she visits, and he has locked his closet and drawers closed, much to Soul's disappointment.

However, Varian forgot to put his newly washed sweater in his closet before Soul arrived. Confident he had his clothes secured, he sent Soul to his room, asking if she could get some blueprints he left on his desk. You could imagine how surprised he was seeing the astrologer wearing his red sweater.

"Why do you like wearing and stealing my clothes?" Varian asked, narrowing his eyes slightly at the lavender-haired girl.

"Apart from the fact that your clothes are really big on me and they're really comfy!" Soul started, snuggling in the oversized sweater she's wearing. "It makes me feel safe."

Varian's face heated up a little at her answer.

"And they smell like you."

Great, there she goes making things weird again. Varian thought.

"I'll let you wear that. Just please don't steal it." He said, giving in.

"Woah!" Varian shouted as Soul tackled him in a hug.

"YAY! Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now, please get off of me."

"Never."

"Ugh!"

A short oneshot i thought of while drawing this⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
102K 5.8K 141
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
27.8K 1.6K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក