Lost (Naruto/Aot crossover an...

By ItzShady_lol

The fourth shinobi war is lost, Naruto loses everything and is saved by his close friend Sasuke by teleportin... More

Hello and welcome
Chapter 1: A new world
Chapter 2: A Wall?
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: Dark Past, Bright Goals
Author's Note
Chapter 6: After Graduation/Trost
Chapter 7: Trost Battle/Two Monsters Unleashed
Chapter 8: Live or Die/Trost Battle Pt 2
Chapter 9: Deciding Your Fate
Chapter 10: The Scouts
Chapter 11: The 57th Expedition/Female Titan
Chapter 12: Annie Leonhart
Chapter 13: New Enemies, A New Ally
Chapter 14: Hatred
Chapter 15: It Almost Seems Too Easy....
THANK YOU FOR lOk VIEWS
Chapter 16: Hanji's Experiments
Chapter 17: The Day Before the Battle for Shiganshina
Chapter 18:.....
Author's note 2

Chapter 5: Graduation

4.5K 113 106
By ItzShady_lol

So here is the fifth chapter, sorry it took a little while, please comment your thoughts. Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors I make.

Naruto POV

It's been about a month since I got to the cadet corps and I have been doing a lot of training not only with the cadets with ODM, combat training, and killing titan dummies. I have also been going in the woods at every night to train on my chakra but to also keep my head off all the vivid nightmares I have from that day.

We were all in the mess hall eating breakfast before going out training, tonight we'd be graduating. After then we were to pick from 3 military branches to join. The Survey Corps, The Garrison, and The Military Police but you can choose the Mp if you graduated in the top 10 and that's all I have heard about their military.

I knew I was gonna join the survey corps and so was Eren, Mikasa, and Armin but as for everyone else, they seemed to frightened and scared to go in the survey corps, and who could blame them. Those titans are creepy as hell and at any moment anyone could lose their lives on the battlefield.

I was eating with next to Armin and across from us sat Mikasa and a very irritated looking Eren. He looked irritated because Jean(Horse-face) was trying to flirt with Mikasa but she was ignoring him, even though she wasn't paying attention to him this irritated Eren a lot.

"Hey horse-face shouldn't you be eating hay in the barn right now?"said Eren

This caught Jean's attention and he stared angrily at Eren with his eye twitching. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle and some other people looked red from trying so hard not to laugh there asses off.

"How about you go offer yourself to the titans you suicidal bastard"Jean responded back

This seemed to really tick Eren off and his eyes widened with anger as he stood up

"You son of a bitch"he said

"Bring it on you little bastard"Said Jean

They grabbed each others shirt and I was about to get up to try to separate them but Mikasa stood up.

"Gentlemen" she said as she took Eren's hand and placed it back to his side and he seemed to calm down.

"Bastards like you make me wanna puke"Jean said as he grabbed Eren's shirt aggressively.

"Wha- you rip my shirt and you're dead" Eren says

"I don't give a damn about your shirt, you piss me off"

"'I've had enough of you"

Eren pushed Jean and he let go of Eren's shirt, both were charging towards ready to throw a punch as each other. I was about to go stop them but I saw Mikasa literally lift up Eren and had him on her shoulder. Eren started struggling and squirming but it seemed to have no effect on Mikasa's grasp on him.

"Mikasa stop me put me down, I'm not your little brother or some snot nosed toddler. Put me down I have to put that horse-face bastard in his place"He said his voice fading since Mikasa walked farther and farther away.

"Yeah you better run, have Mikasa save your ass"said Jean

"Jean shut it"I told him

He sighed and went over and sat next to Marco looking irritated. Me and Armin just looked at each other as we both sighed and got up and left the mess hall to go find them. After searching for a few minutes we found them sitting next to each other on some stairs that led up to the cabins having a conversation. Me and Armin looked at each other and we grinned at each other and began walking away.

Third Person View

"Mikasa I had to put him in his place."Eren said

"It wasn't worth for you getting a lecture from Kieth."Said Mikasa

"yea I guess you're right"Said Eren in defeat

There was a few seconds of silence until Eren broke the silence.

"Mikasa you're gonna join the survey corps right?"

"Yes, I have too so that I can protect you."

"But Mikasa if you're gonna protect me please, please don't throw yourself in danger without thinking twice for my sake....I can't lose you too"He said whispering the last part

"What was that last part Eren?"

"Nothing, it's nothing but please don't throw away your life when protecting me."Says Eren but he didn't even realize that he had placed his hand over Mikasa's making her blush.

"I-I-I-"She stopped as she looked up and sees that Eren realized what he's done and they stare at each other for a few seconds while blushing.

"I-i'm sorry....we should go now" Eren says pulling his hand back and scratching the back of his head nervously. He stands up and is about to leave but Mikasa stops him by grabbing his wrist.

"I promise I won't die"

"Thank you Mikasa"He says as they both start to walk to the training grounds.

As they get start walking to the training grounds they hear cheering and they see a crowd. They get to the crowd and push their way through all of the cheering cadets only to see that Naruto and Annie are in their fighting stances ready to fight.

"Bring it"says Naruto

Annie charges and throws a few punches in which Naruto dodges with no signs of struggling. Annie is surprised but although no one can see it on her face, she is shocked. Naruto continues dodging occasionally blocking her punches and kicks but then she tries to grab him to throw him on the ground. She is successful in grabbing him but she isn't on slamming him to the ground as Naruto quickly realizes what she was trying to do and escapes her grasp. He finds an opening to strike her on her ribs and he throws a punch at her ribs in which Annie backs up gritting her teeth at first from the pain but then looks at Naruto wide eyed. A lot of people from the crowd were all wide eyed, jaws dropped to the ground and gasping.(Sorry for such a crappy fight scene they're not my strong points).

"You're really good Annie"says Naruto breaking the silence between them

"You're really good too you know, I've never seen someone be able to dodge my attacks much less hit me"said Annie with her eyes widened

Naruto stuck out two fingers and people were looking at him in confusion including Annie. Naruto realized what he did and pulled his hand back in embarrassement and starts scratching his head. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that...it's used to show that you have respect your opponent"

Naruto was about to walk away but then he sees Annie stick out her two fingers at him while she's blushing in embarrassment. "It's nice to see someone actually has good combat skills....get on with it" she says, Naruto walks over and they both connect their fingers together. It lasted a few seconds and then they went their separate ways.

Eren went up to Naruto looking at him wide eyed. "H-how did you beat her?"

"I just did...she's really good at fighting though"

"Yes she is, she used to kick everybody's ass but this is the first time I've seen someone able to hit her and even dodge her attacks."

"Well there's a first time for everything I guess"Naruto says while smiling.

"Well Eren I saw you talking to Mikasa earlier"says Naruto with a smirk

"Yea, I just told her to not throw away her life while protecting me"

"Oh..I see"

"Ever since I had that little talk with you, you don't lash out at her as much as you did before over her protectiveness."

"Yea...you helped me realize to accept that sorta"

Mikasa's POV

Why did Eren do that...ever since Naruto got here from god knew where, Eren has changed. He doesn't really lash out or push me away as much as he used to whenever I try to protect him. I'm gonna go talk to Naruto about what has happened and maybe...he has something to do with it.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I notice that Eren and Naruto are gone, I look around but I can't find them. I start to walk around a little bit and I finally spot both of them I wait a little bit for them to go their separate ways.

They finally go their separate ways and Naruto goes into the woods. I get a little confused but I decide to follow him and I see him and he seems to be meditating or something.

"Naruto"I say

He opens his eyes and for a second they turn orange but it's gone, I didn't pay too much attention to it and thought I was just seeing things.

"Oh hey Mikasa" he responds

"We need to talk"I say

"Ok I'm all ears"he says

I sit on a log and I start talking "I've been wondering....what do you and Eren talk about?"

"Could you clarify a little"he says

"Well Eren has been acting a little...how should I say this...different I guess."

"ohhhh ok I know what you mean"he says

I look at him in confusion"You..do?"

"Yea he doesn't lash out or push you away as much as he used to."

"Y-yea, that's what I meant"I say a little nervously

"We had a little talk a few weeks ago and he had a lot to say."

"Like what...anything about me"I say whispering the last part

"what was that last part Mikasa"he asks with a questionable look

"nothing, nothing but what did he say"I say quickly trying to change the subject

"He said that the reason he doesn't like you getting too protective of him is because he feels that he isn't able to protect you and he told me that you're all he has left and he doesn't want to lose you"he says

My eyes widen and I feel my face light up and blush "oh Eren" I think to myself

"I told him that you must feel the same way and that's why you are really protective over him. After I said that he had a look of guilt so I'm guessing that's when he had an epiphany, but you also should probably relax a little because you're a little too over protective of him. there must be a reason for your over protectiveness over him but I won't force you to tell me if you don't feel comfortable."

I look down and I feel bad but I realize maybe I am a little too over protective of him, I take a deep breath and I start speaking. "I've never really opened up about my past but...when I was younger my parents were murdered in front of me by three men"

I look at him and his eyes widened in horror"I-i'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked"

"It's alright...I was gonna be sold into sex trafficking but Eren saved me by killing two of the three men...and I saved him when I killed the third man. After that he gave me a home, food, a family, and...this scarf. Now I feel like I owe him my life since that day and I made a promise to his mom that I will always protect him."I say as I hold my red scarf wrapped around my neck.

"I understand now...I'm sorry you had to go through that."he says

"What happened, happened, we can't change that. The world is a cruel place...but it's also beautiful"

We sit in silence for a few minutes but it wasn't awkward. Naruto seems to be deep in thought after I told him about how cruel the world is but it's also beautiful.

"We should go back now" I says breaking the silence

"Y-yea...let's go"he responds

Time skip:Graduation

Third Person View

Everyone had finished their training for the last day and now they were finally graduating. All the cadets were lined up in rows standing proudly as they are now graduating.

"DO YOU HAVE HEART"says the instructor in the front

"SIR"all the cadets respond

"AS OF THIS MOMENT YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS OPEN TO YOU, CHOOSE WISELY...THE GARRISON REGIMENT WHOSE JOB IS TO REINFORCE THE WALLS. THE SCOUT REGIMENT WHO RIDES OUT IN TITAN COUNTRY TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS ONCE OURS, AND THE MP REGIMENT MAINTAINING LAW AND ORDER FROM HIS ROYAL MAJESTY. THOSE CADETS ELIGIBLE FOR THE MP HAVE ALREADY BEEN NAMED, THE REST OF YOU TAKE A LOOK. THESE ARE THE TOP OF YOUR CLASS."

there were 11 cadets standing proudly in the front which consisted of

Naruto Uzumaki

Mikasa Ackerman

Reiner Braun

Bertholdt Hoover (I think that's how his name is spelled XD)

Annie Leonhart

Eren Yeager(Idk if it's a Y or J anymore)

Jean Kirstein

Marco Bolt

Connie Springer

Sasha Braus

Christa Lenz

"Titans here we come"Eren thought to himself

2056 words, here is the 5th chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please comment your thoughts and sorry for any errors I make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
24.3K 764 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
12.4K 327 35
After defeating Kaguya and bringing Sasuke back to their village. Naruto was hailed as a hero for achieving peace which is admired by all. But when N...
32.5K 678 25
Konoha High/ Modern Au One day in class, students are paired in 3 man groups to help with a project, naruto and sasuke who are best friends get paire...