The Cool Girl| Kim Taehyung

By BangtanJadeFox

Highest Ranking: πŸ…#1 TAEXREADER October 2020 Des, knows what the boys like. Yes, she knows what every guy... More

P R O L O G U E
Summer Job
High Hopes
Gap Year
Barely Legal
The Beach
You Wish
Sweet
Pleasant Surprise
Hurt
A Natural
Nice like You Pt.1
Nice Like You Pt.2
Quiet
Wild
Winter Fling
Jealous
Good Girl
Feelings
Sorry for What
Lows
Stay
Out of Sight
Mr. Perfect
Summer Break
Temptation
All it Takes
🌴Turning Point🌴
Growing Pains
Reckless
In Harm's Way
Bad News
Demons
I'll Follow
Fever Dream
Don't worry about a thing
Independence Day
Fireworks
Aftercare
Discovery
Escape
Somebody to Love
No one
Out of Water
Fix You
Cool for the Summer

Sex and Sunsets

1.5K 51 29
By BangtanJadeFox

As the sun rose in the sky, brightening the lake.

Whisps of sunlight flooded the room. Taehyung felt Desiree's arm reach around his naked torso. She hummed sleepily into his shoulder kissing it lightly. Taehyung smirked into his pillow already feeling himself growing erect.

She stroked his back lovingly, her delicate moans telling him all that he needed to hear. He knew just what she wanted. And God, was he going to give it her.

Without a word or anymore foreplay he turned pulling her legs apart.

The sleepy, sexy grin on his face made her heady with desire and Des bit her lip with want as Taehyung drew her pussy up towards him and pushed inside her.

"Fuck, babygirl..." He groaned.

Des mewled in sweet discomfort.

She was tight and it took a moment for them to warm up as his first thrusts were rough and dry. But as they kissed and Taehyung warmed her neck with the heat of his breath, Desiree was soaking wet and they found themselves fucking with all the vigour of the night before.

His thumb found her clit and he massaged it slowly while moving in an out of her. 

Tae looked down at the girl, his heart raced knowing how much she needed him, and he wanted this as much as she did. For them to work, to live happily ever after, even despite the fact that a voice in his head told him, there would never ever be such a thing. 

He loved her so much. It hurt.

Desiree whimpered. Taehyung was fucking her so hard, her legs ached and trembled. 

Sex with him was always so sweet. She could fuck him all day. His throbbing manhood filling her up completely and perfectly hitting her g-spot with every thrust.

Des felt a wave of pleasure rush over her, the pressure on her clit intensifying as Taehyung licked his lips and rubbed her faster.

"Oh my God, Fuck!"

It wasn't long before they both came quickly within a few minutes of each other. 

Desiree allowed herself to get lost in the most incredible and intense orgasm that rolled over her enitre body. She could feel him filling her up in hot, wet spurts and she groaned, sweat-drenched and shaking.

Taehyung panted heavily as his breathing slowed down and he stroked her soft curls. He smiled.

"That felt so good."

He leaned down and kissed her passionately again as he pulled his now softened cock out of her. She felt his cum dribble down her leg and blushed as he slid his fingers between her folds, swiping the juice up and over her swollen and sensitive clit.

Desiree hissed , jerking her hips from the bed and Taehyung chuckled. He smiled and stood up admiring his cum still dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Thank you, baby," She said innocently with a look of satisfaction on her face, her hazel eyes shining.

Taehyung gave her thigh a tiny squeeze of appreciation before he disappeared into the kitchen.

He returned with two glasses. And for a while they sat very close on the sofa, sipping on strawberry yoghurt smoothies and talking in low voices, almost as if people were listening. And Des giggled and Taehyung hushed her with light kisses making her blush.

Still, Taehyung couldn't mistake the faraway look in Desiree's eyes.

"You're distracted, what's wrong?"

She glanced down shaking her head. She wasn't about to explain the terrible crushing guilt that she felt.

"No, no there's nothing wrong." She smiled bravely, "Everything's fine, I promise." 

She returned her lips to his for more but the vision of the burnt beach bar, her father's missed calls and mom's unanswered texts kept cropping up in her mind when she didn't want it.

Taehyung sensed something was off and paused between their soft, fluttering kisses to peer into the girl's eyes.

"Anything you want to talk about?" He ventured gently.

Desiree always enjoyed this side of Taehyung. The sweet and caring side that she was certain he didn't always show off to the rest of the world but it was a side to him that she and only she, got to see.

"No...I. Maybe its just this place."

Her eyes swept the antique room landing on a stuffed and mounted deer's head.

"The fact that we broke in.. makes me just a little uncomfortable."

Taehyung rested his glass on the table as Desiree continued.

"I mean, first it was the stolen car-  now this?" 

He pinched the handsome bridge of his nose.

"Des, this is how I need to do things for a while. Everything is for a reason....if you don't like it..."

"No!" She held a pacifying hand to his bare chest.

Suddenly Des felt a bit crappy. She wanted to do something good. Prove herself to Taehyung, that she wasn't just a useless tag-along on his journey to God-knows-where. But that she could help him. She knew what she needed right now, a plan to make herself feel better about the situation and please everyone that she cared about at the same time.

Taehyung ran a finger along her jaw watching the girl's sad eyes.

"Look, it won't be this way for long. I mean, once I figure things out, where we should go next then I'll..."

Suddenly, the wild idea popped into her head and even though it was a flimsy one that she doubted he would agree with by a long shot, she thought she would try asking anyway.

"Tae, my mom lives in Miami. I told you that before, right? She met this new guy, about a year ago and now they're getting married. But I forgot all about the wedding once all this stuff happened."

Taehyung's brows rose in interest, daring her to keep on going.

"Well, I have to be at my Mom's wedding. There's no way around that but I don't want to leave you."

"Ok..."

Her brown eyes sparkled irresistibly. Desiree felt a fizz of excitement in the pit of her stomach, "Will you come with me?"

                                                        ***

It was a sweltering hot day when Des and Taehyung arrived in Miami.

First, finding a place to ditch the car and then taking their journey on foot to find the nearest suitable hotel.

Desiree insisted that she choose this time and Taehyung reluctantly agreed. Their next accommodation needed to be somewhere not run-down or broken into.

Curiosity got the better of them both as they were swept up by the warmth and vibrance that was The Magic City.

Everything about the place screamed sexy, hot and fun. Absolute paradise.

Des spun around joyfully enjoying the music that blared from a road-side speaker and Taehyung's eyes wandered over the tiny shops that littered the side-walk. They then travelled back to his gorgeous companion and his heart flooded with content. 

He followed the hem of her red, tie-dyed skirt as she skipped towards the beach.

There was quite a few people around, playing volleyball, laughing, talking, eating but mostly lazing around on the crowded beach.

Beautiful bodies were everywhere and when yet another pair of enhanced bosoms hovered uncomfortably close underneath her boyfriends nose for the millionth time that morning. Desiree's freckled face turned from peach to sour with envy. 

A Brazilian bikini-clad bottom strolled on by flashing Taehyung a dazzling smile and a wink which seemed to be happening a little too often for her liking. 

Ruffled by nervousness and insecurity, Des squeezed the straps of her bag pack and stalked off across the sand and away from the beach. 

Taehyung chuckled, "Where do you think you're going?"

"To find the hotel."

She looked around sheepishly and Taehyung noticed how shy she looked and must have felt.

He suddenly grabbed her arm, pulling her in towards him, "Mmmm, did I tell you, you looked beautiful today?"

The baritone of his voice made her blush and he kissed her deeply, giving her ass a little slap.

Des jumped away in surprise.

"Tae, we're in public!"

"So?" He grinned and grabbed her wrist tugging her towards him for another kiss.

As embarrassing as it was, Taehyung did always know how to make her feel special. 

With her confidence back, Des strutted off ahead of him, hips swaying. And he ran to catch up with her so their journey continued with them walking hand-in hand. 

                                                         ***

"Sangria?"

Des' mom asked tipping the pitcher on the the table in between them.

"Uh...sure! Thanks," Des takes a thoughtful sip, her thoughts lingering on her boyfriend who was sat at a nearby bar not too far down the marina, waiting.

She didn't want to pressure Taehyung into meeting her mom just yet. And especially not under such tense circumstances. There'd be plenty of time for a more pleasant introduction hopefully, in the near future. 

Besides, Des had already decided. If she was going to receive a tongue-lashing from her parents then, it'd better be in private and not in front of her much older boyfriend.

She could feel the slight prickle of humiliation in her cheeks just at the thought.

Desiree's mom spoke again, pulling the girl from her string of thoughts.

"You do know that what happened at your Dad's place wasn't your fault right, Des? He honestly doesn't blame you."

Des pouted and kept her shimmering eyes low. They studied the swirling cyclone of fruit- pieces suspended in the glass of blood red liquid using a straw.

"Des, are you listening?" Her mother's voice grew stern. She was worried.

"I'm sorry," She said, "It's just, that's not the way I feel. It is my fault.. Mom, I didn't close the bar properly that night..."

Desiree's mother frowned pityingly. 

"Ah Des," She picked her chin up by the finger, "None of this is anyone's fault. These things happen." She paused.

"But why didn't you close up properly? Something else happen?"

"No," Desiree dithered, "I left with a friend and we were in such a hurry that I...."

"And is this 'friend' here with you now?"

"Oh he's..." She swallowed turning crimson. "I mean she..."

Her mother cocked her head to one side, lips pursed "Des don't lie to me, I can always tell when you're lying."

Desiree let out a big sigh, "Right. Okay, Mom. Don't get mad but I'm with a guy. He's my....I guess you can say, he's my boyfriend."

Sharon threw back the last of her sangria and drummed her fingers heatedly on the table.

"So you ran off with a boy that nobody knows, you won't talk to your dad, you turned off your phone and now you're here, miles away from home in Miami?"

Desiree stiffened in her seat.

"But I'm here....for the wedding?" She mumbled.

But her Mom was not impressed.

The lively chatter of the Cuban restaurant around them was the only thing to break the icy atmosphere that had frozen around them.

"And a ...boyfriend? Des, since when did you get a boyfriend and why have we never heard anything about him up until today?"

Des' lips quivered as she toyed with her fingers, chipping away at the nailpolish.

"It was going to tell you..I mean, we haven't been together very long so its..."

"And you ran away with him to another State?" her mother frowned.

"I didn't run away!" Des hissed, eyes wide and imploring, "Mom its summer, this is what all kids my age do! And technically I'm an adult. I'm just spending some time with him."

"I don't know, Des." Sharon looked troubled.

"You're right. You don't know, Mom. So don't be so quick to judge, okay?"

Her mother's eyes shimmered, taken aback.

Desiree was fuming, she wished she could tell everyone and make them understand that Taehyung and her were soul-mates. He made her laugh, she could completely be herself around him. There was no need to pretend.. and the sex....well the sex was amazing. He could take care of her, Desiree was sure and most importantly, she trusted him.

"Des.." her mother held her hand looking at her softly now. "I just want you to be certain that you know this boy before you two get too serious. How much do you really know about him? Has he shared everything about himself with you?"

The girl pulled her hand away from her mother's grasp as if it were something hot.

"We know a lot about each other," She breathed defensively , "He's shared a lot with me...and..." her eyes stung with tears at the realisation that she really didn't know very much more about Taehyung other than the little he'd told her.

Her throat felt dry.

"He's told me all about...well, I mean he doesn't like to talk very much but I know him, Mom. And Tae is a good person!"

"I'm sure he is baby, I just want you to be careful."

"Of course I'm being careful." Des shot back giving her mother an incredulous look.

Sharon lowered her voice an octave.

"Des, are you two having sex?" 

"Mom!" 

Desiree got to her feet, "I'm tired. I guess I'll see you at the wedding." She looked away, fiddling with the straps of her purse.

Sharon reached for her daughter again, this time taking a gentle hold of her forearm before she could leave the restaurant.

"Des, I want you to know that your Dad I love you very much. And you can always come to me when you need help...." her eyes softened, "....if you ever need to talk?"

Tears pricked the back of Des' eyes, "I know."

Her grip on the girl's arm loosened.

"Des, please. Why don't you bring Tae to the wedding?" she smiled gently, "I'm sure your sisters and I would really like to meet him."

"Okay, I'll ask him. Look Mom..I gotta go."

Desiree's mother let her daughter leave with a heavy heart. She watched her little girl, not very much so anymore-  hurry out into the street. Her bronze shoulders tense and floating head of wild curls flowing behind her as she hurried back to find Taehyung where he was waiting.

When Desiree discovered her boyfriend under a tent near the marina, she breathed a sigh of relief. Still feeling under pressure, she collapsed against his chest, hugging him tight.

"Des, is everything okay? What's wrong?"

He petted the back of her head but she wouldn't look up at him. Des' fingers curled the fabric of Taehyung's shirt into fistfuls as he heard a soft sniffle issue from her.

"Did you and your Mom have a fight?" His eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"No we didn't. Please, just take me back to the hotel," She sobbed.

Taehyung's arm crept around Desiree's shivering shoulders as he pulled her in towards him. He felt bad, confused.

Was this all his fault?

He pursed his lips and guided her off. 

"Ok. let's go."

                             🌴 I hope you enjoyed x 🌴

Please remember to vote and comment along the way!

                                               ✨ BJF ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...