Cotton Tail(Bakudeku)

By Bossbreazzea

Izuku midoriya (Deku) is a country bunny omega thats moves to the city life. Struggling for money after an tr... More

Only one
Fuck
Fuck! Ft2
I Get's Money
Kachan
It feels good Doesn't it?
Get to work
Embarrassment
Pregnant
Heat
Pure Content
Smirkin
Murderer.
Cruel Fate
Destiny
I Chose Him
My Kachan
Authors note
Death
We'll See
Not at all
Cotton Tail -End
Hmmm.
Midnight Moon
Cotton Tail 2
READERS Choices

Price to pay

10.9K 230 343
By Bossbreazzea

I had a chapter disorder I'm sorry.Here is Price to pay I'm no ring it after the writer's note.

Izuku pov.
---------
"Dear izuku midorya"

"Yes?"

"I have a question for you?"

"Who are you?Why are you talking to me? am I dead? Oh God! I'm dead aren't I?"

"ah.."

"Oh No I died what about Chibi my poor chibi."I Screamed out loud pain crowed my heart like wild fire. Guess the feeling was burned into my mentality by now.

"AH MAN SHUT UP it's so unmanly for you to freak out like this"

Oh sorry

There appeared a dashing red haired man.He wore a red cloth around his waist and was completely naked on top.The shaped corners of his hair had pretty highlights.The wooden sandals adored his large feet.

The pure masculinity that dropped from this red covered man made Izuku said hormones twitch.

But one problem.

This man was familiar.

"So my Question. Do you love katsuki bakugou?"The red haired god asked crossing his arms as the green haired bunny checked him out for a bit.Katsuki flashed his mind and the boy smiled brightly thinking about his ash blonde puppy hearted wolf.

The bunny giggled as he imaged Katsuki begging to be touched.

"well..."I hesitated with a smile

Well do I love him? He's not that bad really he's actually a attentive alpha. Even though he's a bit insane he's not that bad just misunderstood. It like a condition. A mental one a bipolar disorder or a multiple personality disorder.

He can be cured with all the love in the world he just has to know that I love him.

"Yeah I love him.I didn't know at first but I did in fact mate with him so I can't say I never loved him. I mean I mated with him didn't I?"I said with confidence

"Well then I'll wish you two a happy life together."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"Dont worry about dying dude just live life fix that man of yours. I kinda done some real damage to his mind"

"wait who...what!"

"i hope you're happier with him then me midoriya"The red haired shadow figure flicked me in the fore head

I fell back into the white abys that faded to black

"I love you sweet Izuku but you could never love me like you do him."

"After all he knew this and that's why he stole you 5,000 years ago. I'll get over it and find another love.But you are irreplaceable " Kirishima said

I love you

-------

"I loved you a long time ago take care of yourself"Izuku spoke in his sleep

I woke up that morning to a bright sun cascading its way down my face. The dark navy curtains pulled to be open on my side of the bed. I groaned heavily turning toward katsuki laying my arm...

On nothing.

I opened my eyes to look at my mate's side of the bed seeing no one there.I lifted up to a sitting postion in the bed feeling a sharp ach in my back.The light of the acute windows shined brightly over the noir room.The burgundy black out curtains pulled back to the shear black ones underneath.The room was pretty in the light but nightly as hell in the dark.The black and white king size bed felt so empty to the pregnant omega.

He wanted his warm blooded alpha to curl up under.
The bunny boy let out a small wimper.He was uncomfortable in bed without Katsuki.
Small hands slid across his shoulders as he hugged himself his eyes clouded as he started to look for his mate around the room frantically.

Coconut turned to a burnt cream smell as distrust pheromones dispersing into the air of the room.

This his ears picked up movements.
The bunny turned to the dark colored door.

..

Then the door opened.

Kachan walked in with a light green tray the tray had breakfest food crowded it. The stack of pancakes the first thing that came to my nose. The alpha gave me a small smirk he sighed contently placing the tray over my lap the blonde then slid between me and my pillow pulling me into his lap.

The broad man sex arms wrapped around me.
The blonde was hit with the scent of sadness then he looked around for danger first be before sniffing my scent glands and lapping at it. He released his pineapple scent trying to comfort my distress.

I fell back against the alpha limp like a sack of potatoes.A light purr coming from my lips as I nuzzled the side of his face with my nose and neck.

"You felling alright?Why you sad bunbun"Kachan said kissing my nevk

"I just missed you that's all"I said kissing he check and bitting his jawline with affectionate nips

"I would never leave you omega I thought you knew that by now"Kachan said smirking with seeming pride

"Yea..h what was that? That you treated okay but I had to court you to let me cum.I asked

"Oh it was a different type of bdsm something that should have hit me in the first place what type of omega you are."Kachan said rubbing the back of his neck

"What? What type of omega I am Damn I have a type now?"I said

"I realized that you are a SAM. Which is referred as a Smart ass masochist. In other words a brat. You react better to rough hot sex then completely restricted sex. So when I tide you up you didn't like the fact your hands or legs were restricted.The only restraint I can use on you would be a cock sleeve,One hand cuffed the other to something else."Kachan explained

I blushed at his words then he leaned over pulling my ear down.He gave the long bunny ear a bite then licked the rim of it.I shivered at the suggestive contact.
"You want to be choked and restricted with body only. You're touchy and another type of bdsm title you are is a little. You act your age when needed but you pout and argue me down when you don't get your way."Kachan said snuggling into my shoulder as I began to eat my amazing pancakes. I moaned at the fluffy pan butter fried flat cake hit my tongue.

"So I just want to be put in my place."I said

"Yeap and I'm gonna smother you with love till you can't stand it anymore.You can have what ever you want but the whole not letting you cum thing was because you didn't open that damn box over there on the dresser.I did the fist time on purpose but I was at the damn hotel mad as Fuck."Kachan said stealing my bite off my fork

I looked at my fork swing the bite gone damn did I eat it.

Katsuki chuckled at my confused look to my pancake piece missing in action.

"I'll be with you for ever anyway"I say laying my back on him

"Yeah you will but I'm sorry my mental state may not be right when we go later down the time line" kachan said lowly avoiding my eyes

"Its okay we just gonna break the cycle some how I may have already broke it"I said pushing away my empty plate due to kachan eating the rest of my damn pancake when I wasn't looking just like a damn dog stealing food off it's owners plate.I turned around in his lap resting my face in his neck.

"what you say"

"When I was sleeping I dreamed a voice talking to me. It was weird but they asked me if I loved you.The space was bright white and I thought I died and left you and chibi behind.I was super worried about chibi because that meant we left you alone.I couldn't have that"

Hearing those sweet and supple words kachan's grip tightened around my body he snuggled roughly.

"What did the voice say"He growled I couldn't see his eyes.

"We said not to worry bout dieing for a lonnnngggg time"I giggled kachan rose to his feet and lifted me by my waist.
"We're not gonna die?"Kachan said swinging me around once I shook my head no

"How could you be so sure deku."Katsuki whispered

"I just know "I said shugging my shoulders

————————————-

A long time ago in a far away land back when people were needed for survival.Dragons roamed the land feelings where just thought of a new. A green haired boy sat in a castle he didn't know what he was destined to be locked there forever.
The castle was no where near small his mother disappeared from the face of the earth a long time ago.
The boy always had a means to survive but he could never leave the stone and clay walls.

The boy was guarded by a nest of dragons about 40 of them in the area.
The colors of the dragons were so pretty.from the sizes of the majestic creatures to the magic of the elements they harbored.

One that brings him food made from the power of creation.This dragon can make anything as long as Izuku knows what it is.He usually asked for supplies to keep him self from being bored.The dragon black with pretty brown eyes.

Deku named this one momo.She replaces his mother in a sense.

The boy loved his friends that kept him company be it the boy spoke dragon.
He had an affection for another  dragon in particular he loved him to pieces.That dragon was beautiful and showered a bright red color.
His pretty red eyes always full of love towed the boy.

His name.

Kirishima eijiro.

The dragon loved the boy as well he cared for him and made sure he was safe.He once made a wish to the Explosion God Katsuki. To become human and live the rest of his days with the green haired boy.He never wanted the cinnamon roll to leave him and wanted to be together for all eternity.

The selfish wish intrigues the blonde god as he was curious what this being looks like in order for this man to want to be With him forever

The explosive blonde granted his wish.
But after seeing the dashing young and adorable green bean the Kami saw the real meaning of love.Going through memories of them both the blonde was jealous of the red dragon.

But the wish was done

But not completely.

The ash blonde wanted the green haired boy to himself.

Katsuki placed a curse on the red dragon and kirishima's role was reversed to being a god trapped forever.Katsuki took pure advantage of the dreams sprit and stole the green haired boy for himself.

From this day onward the forced god kirishima wanted revenge for having his beloved stolen.He couldn't do anything to harm the man physically but place a curse to have their lives be cut short and having to live with that and remember every single time they die and be reborn to for ever find your lover that you stole to begin with.

That was the plan.

But.

He didn't want that fate for his dear beloved Izuku.

The green haired boy loved the ash blonde more then the red haired male.So Kiri decided when the time came the greenery admitted he loved the blonde even though his mind is damaged mentally, take the hardships and roles the blondes forced to play.

If the green soft boy loved him.

The red haired male would leave the couple to be happy.

He would let them be happy.
Let Izuku be happy.

Even though he wasn't happy himself.

Love was a hearty...

Price to pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
154K 4.1K 26
Izuku Midoriya is a thief, it's all he's ever known. Now he knows it's not right but what's a guy to do when he has no money and everyone/everything...
89.9K 2.9K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...
21.8K 515 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...