ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Sal...

Por softballtayy7

Electra Gilbert, lives in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Her parents are now dead from a brutal ca... Más

ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Pilot
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) The Old Comet
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Family Ties Together
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) The Girls Who Are Lost
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Haunted
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Lot of Candles
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Repeating History
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Turning Point
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Unpleasant
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Damned Children
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Good Men
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Gone With The Neighborhood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Allow The Right One In
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) It's Under Control
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Little Miss Mystic
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Brothers By Blood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Isobel
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Founder's Day -Finale-!

ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Road Trip

27.4K 369 84
Por softballtayy7

He was dead I killed him. . .

But then I heard cracking. I looked up to see the man beginning to get back to his original form. By popping bones back into place. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. The man stood up completely and walked towards me.

I let out a loud scream.

The man walked towards me and stood at my car. I let out a shaky breath as he knelt down to look at me, but as fast as he knelt down, he ran away. And the man in all black’s face was replaced with another.

I let out a scream and covered my face with my hands looking the opposite way. “How you doing there?” A familiar voice asked me. I looked over to see Damon kneeling there looking at me. His blue eyes gazing over me curiously.

“Damon.” I gasped out. Holding my head, from the whip lash I got from the crash.

“Your stuck.” Damon stated, I nodded slightly in return. My throat dry, so I didn’t feel like speaking much.

So I mumbled, “It’s my seatbelt.” since Damon stood up. I thought he was going to leave me. But then I felt the car rock slightly and knew he was trying to turn it back over.

Damon soon gave up with that plan and knelt down next to me his face inches from mine. I began to whine a little from the pain I was in from hanging upside down. Damon calmly shushed me like I was a child. But it was still sweet he was trying to keep me sane.

“I want you to put your hands on the roof.” Damon instructed as I fallowed, “Just like that.” He praised. “Ready?” He asked me I simply nodded, I heard him count to himself and then he snapped my seatbelt.

He swiftly pulled me out of the wreckage. Picking me up bridal style, I wanted to sit up and thank him but at the moment I didn’t have the strength.

“You okay?” He asked me once I was in his arms. I simply groaned in response. “Can you stand?” I shrugged, not exactly sure how bad the damage was, “Anything broken?” He then asked I mumbled an ‘I don’t know.’

He then began to tip me up right so that my feet were on the ground, although no weight was on them. Since he was holding all of it. He slowly began to put more and more of my own weight on my feet until collapsed.

But right before I hit the cold hard cement. He caught me and held me back up. He brushed some hair out of my face.

“Electra.” He spoke softly and smoothly, “Look at me.” He said lightly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. “Focus.” He commanded.

“Elena. . .Called. . .Me.” I gasped out.

“What?” Damon asked morally confused. But before he could get another word out of me I collapsed and blacked out. Although not feeling the fall.

I woke up with my head against a cold window. My eyes fluttered open, slowly. As my eyes began to focus. Outside there were many open fields that were moving fast past me. Or maybe I was moving? I wondered, I groaned and stretched looking over to the drivers seat to see a grinning Damon.

“Morning.” He said casually.

“Where are we?” I asked running my hand through my hair.

“Georgia.”

“Georgia?” I asked making sure I heard him correctly. “No, no were not. Seriously where are we Damon?” I asked chuckling at his joke.

“Seriously were in Georgia.” Damon said in all seriousness. I groaned slightly in pain and Damon noticed, “How are you feeling?” He asked me.

“Fine, I’ve been through worse.”

“I’m sure you have.” Damon said smirking, “But just FYI there are no broken bones. I checked.”
I nodded, trying to re-call what had happened last night. And then I remembered the crash. . . The man. . . Damon saving me. . .

“Wait. . . My car? There was a man. I killed a man, but then he got up and what the hell is going on?” I asked confused.

“That’s what I would like to know.” Damon said staring intently at the road.

“He was a vampire wasn’t he?” I asked curiously.

“From what I could tell.” Damon responded. I nodded taking everything in.

I turned to Damon and smiled, “Why exactly are we in Georgia, Damon?”

“To visit an old friend of mine.” Damon responded as if it were nothing.

“Could this old friend have some ‘benefits’ for you?” I questioned using air quotes.

“You know me all too well Electra.”

“Yes, I believe I do.” I responded my voice calm although my heart was fluttering at the sound of his voice. “Ok, here’s the deal. I’m cool with meeting this fling of yours if we meet her at a bar.”

“Why a bar?” Damon asked amusement in his voice.

“Well for one, I need a drink. Helps with the crash.” I responded shrugging.

“Way ahead of you.” Damon said pulling into a bar’s parking lot.

I smiled sweetly at him, but then turned to my door and opened it. I swung my legs out of the car still not putting any weight on them. And as soon as I did I groaned loudly. It hurt, badly. I gripped the side of Damon’s car for support.

But then felt a rush of air blow towards me. Then two warm, strong, protective arms wrap around my waist supporting me.

I looked to see who it was and saw it was Damon. My eyes widened slightly, at him caring again.
“I’m fine.” I responded quietly as his arms left my waist leaving it cold. “So are you being bipolar again or is this real?” I asked him an eyebrow raised.

“What?” Damon asked bewildered.

“Well, one second you care and the next it’s like I’m the dirt you walk on.” I responded coldly. Damon’s eyes hardened as he backed me up against his car. He stared down on me as I stared up.

“Don’t you dare think that I don’t care about you Electra.” Damon growled at me. I nodded out of shock and fear.

“Damon. . . Did you mea-.” I began but was cut off by Damon.

“Let’s go inside.” Damon interrupted motioning to the bar that read ‘Bree’s Bar’ I nodded and fallowed closely behind him as we entered.

I remembered last summer, and how I had a drinking problem. When my parents died it was the only way I could get through. So I was used to the smells of alcohol, smoke, and sweat.
Damon walked toward the island of the bar, where a dark skinned woman was. She had curly brown hair and big brown eyes that widened in surprise and lust when she saw us. . .Well I mean him.

“No it can’t be.” The woman said in disbelief, “Damon?” Then she hoped over the island of the bar and walked in front of Damon. “My honey pie.”

She then pulled Damon into a heavy makeout session. I rolled my eyes and gagged, she was like thirty years old? Well Damon’s like 200 so I guess it’s not that weird. Nah, it’s weird. I cleared my throat hoping they would pull apart.

Damon looked over to me and smirked, as did the girl. Then they leaned in and resumed stuffing their tongs down each others throats.
This is going to be a long day. . .

Now Damon and I were sitting at the bar, while Bree was behind it pre-pairing shots.
Bree, gripped a whiskey bottle tightly, and lifted it as she began pouring the alcohol into several shot glasses.

“Listen up everybody.” Bree called to everyone, “Here’s to the man, that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness.”
Dependent much? I thought as she set a shot glass in front of me. Filled with the liquid, that would soon be burning my throat.

“Drink up!” Bree declared sending Damon a sly smile as she downed her drink. I smiled and held my drink up about to drink it down. But out of the corner of my eye I saw Damon holding his up to toast with mine.

“A toast.” Damon declared.

“To what?

“To getting away from Mystic Falls. And being in this town with none other than Miss Electra Gilbert.” Damon replied grinning wolfishly.

I smirked and clashed my shot glass with his, “I can drink to that.”

And then I raised the glass to my lips and drank it. The liquid burned my throat slightly as it went down. But it was nothing I couldn’t handle. After drinking the shot, I set the now empty glass down gently.

“So how’d he rope you in?” Bree asked, pouring herself another shot.

“I’m not roped in. Actually I think he’s a bit of a jerk-”

“Honey, if your not roped, your whipped.” Bree stated leaning closer to me from across the island of the bar. “Either way just enjoy the ride.”

I pursed my lips at the awkward situation, “Okay.”

“So how did you two meet?”

Bree giggled at my question, “College.” She responded casually.

I was stunned by her answer. I turned to look at Damon who was on my left, “You went to college?” I asked in disbelief.

“I’ve gone to college campus. . . Yes.” Damon said raising his eyebrows, before gulping down another shot.

“About twenty years ago when I was a sweet young freshmen.” Bree said looking up to the ceiling to make a dramatic affect, “I met this beautiful man, and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him even more

“Cause you see I had a little secret of my own, that I was dying to share with somebody.” Bree concluded. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Damon noticed my questionable face and leaned over and whispered, “She’s a witch.”
My face perked up as I looked at Bree, a small smile creeping onto my face.

“Changed my world you know.” Bree said smiling flirtatiously at Damon.

Damon smirked, “I rocked your world.” Bree giggled at his comment and then turned to look at me.

“He is good in the sack isn’t he?” She asked me, my eyes widened in surprise. That question completely caught me off guard. I stared down at the table avoiding Damon’s smirk that I knew was there.

I already desired Damon a little too much for my liking. The last thing I needed was to have more sexual dreams about him. Like that one when the Salvatore’s had just came to town.

“But mostly he’s just a walk away Joe.” Bree said taking a shot. She then turned around for a second, to set the used shot glass in the sink, “So, what is it that you want?”

That’s what I was wondering. . .

My phone began to ring, so I found it in my pocket to see who was calling. It read Elena. . . I turned to Damon and told him I was going outside to answer it.

He nodded, and turned back to Bree. I walked out the door of the bar feeling the cold air whip towards me. I zipped my jacket quickly and then hit the talk button.

Electra is that you?” Elena’s voice asked.

“I’m here.” I replied.

Where are you? We found your car in the middle of the road. . . Are you okay?

“I’m in Georgia-”

Georgia?! Why?

“I don’t know exactly, Damon brought me here.”

Your with Damon?

“Yes, and for your other question I’m fine.”

Why are you with Damon?

“He pulled me out of my crashed car, and when I woke up I was in his car and we were in Georgia. That’s all I know.”

Oh, well we have so things to talk about when you get home. . .

“What do you mean?”

Were connected to Katherine. . . That’s why I wanted you to pick me up last night, because I saw a picture of her and it’s scary how much I look like her.”

“Wait were- were related to her?”

Yes, I don’t know much. But Stefan and I are going to find out more. We should have more details when you get home.”

“Ok, well I have to go.”

Why?

“I just do Elena! See you later.”

Wait-” She began but I already hung up. Elena and I were connected to Katherine? Is that why Damon and Stefan were so interested in us? Because we look like their ex?

I took a deep long breath and released it slowly. I was angered by the conversation with Elena. I turned sharply around only to come face to face with haunting blue eyes that stared worriedly down on me.

“You okay?” Damon asked me.

I groaned annoyed, “Stop caring, or pretending or whatever. I’m not in the mood, to be your Katherine replacement.” I growled walking back into the bar.

I sat down at the bar, and turned to Bree who was cleaning a glass. “Can I get a burger and fries please.” I asked her. She nodded and was about to get me one but a voice interrupted her placing my order.

“I’ll have one too. But with a beer.” Damon said sending a wink Bree’s way. Bree smiled sweetlyand turned to get our food.

Damon and I sat in silence until our food came. I could feel his eyes burning holes through me just begging to elaborate on what I said earlier.

“Sorry for snapping earlier.” I apologized.

Damon turned to me slightly, “It’s alright.”

“So let’s say Elena and I are descended from Katherine. Does that make me part vampire?”

“Vampires can’t pro-create.” Damon stated, “But we love to try.” Damon continued sending me a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity, “No, if you were related it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned.”

“Did Stefan think he could use my sister to replace her? Or did you think that too?”

“It’s kind of creepy if you ask me on Stefan’s part. But no, I’m not using you to replace her because well. . . No one can.” Damon said, you could hear the pain he was in just by talking of Katherine.

Damon took a bite of his French fries as I watched him curiously. I wondered how he could do that? I thought vampires didn’t like the taste of human food, and only like blood. . . Like In that book Twilight.

“How can you even eat? If technically your supposed to be-”

“Dead?” Damon asked quietly mocking my nervousness of asking the question. “It’s not such a bad word, as long as I keep a healthy diet of blood in my system. My body functions pretty normally.” He concluded throwing a fry into his mouth and eating it.

I smiled and giggled quietly, “This nice act, is any of it real?” I asked, “Or are you being bipolar again?” I asked jokingly.

Damon just looked at me, but didn’t answer. I rolled my eyes to myself typical Damon. Who doesn’t answer a question that I really wanted answered.

“Here you go honey.” Bree said placing a new beer in front of Damon.

I smirked, “I’ll have one too.” Damon looked to me shocked, while I shrugged my shoulders.
“I need a time out from all this Mystic Falls drama. And that time out is going to need a beer.” I stated.

Bree came back in no time with a beer for me. I muttered a ‘thanks’ and took a sip. The bitter taste just seemed to make everything seem better.

“Ready?” Bree asked us, as we all looked at the shot glasses in front of us. “Go!” She declared.
I smiled as I lifted the shot glass to my mouth and drank it down. Without any problem.

“That’s three!” I sang happily turning to face Damon. Who was coughing a bit and wiping his mouth where the excess alcohol dripped out of his mouth. “You need a bib?” I asked giving him a puppy dog face.

“Sorry I can’t un-hinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.” Damon said sarcastically.
I turned slightly away from him blushing, “Whatever.”

“Alright. Who’s next? Another round Bree.”

The blond from next to me whose name I learned was Shelly, who was in her min 30’s poked my arm. “Honey you should be on the floor.” She stated drunkly.

I scoffed at my new friend, “I am not even drunk.” I protested, “My tolerance is like way up here.” I said happily jumping to show everyone how high it was. Damon smirked at what the alcohol was doing to me. I know, I’m a funny drunk.

“Alright here you go.” Bree said setting shot glasses in front of all of us. I smirked and drank it like all the others.

I then got an idea and turned to Shelly, “Do you want to learn a cheer?” I asked her gleefully.

“I don’t know.” She responded unsure.

“Yeah, Lectra you hate cheering. Remember? You quit the cheer squad?” Damon asked me.

I nodded, “I know, but this one is fun!” I sang. As I grabbed Shelly’s wrist and pulled her to the dance floor. “Just do what I do.” Shelly nodded.

“Victory! Victory! It’s our cry!” I cheered raising one arm repeatedly into the air. I looked to Shelly to see her trying to keep up. “V-I-C-T-O-R-” I began by making the letters with my arms. I didn’t get to finish though because Shelly fell on me.

“Whoa.” She slurred. I giggled and helped her back up, and then I felt a vibration. I looked to Damon with a confused expression.

He was watching me with amusement, “It’s your phone.” He said chuckling, I gave him a thumbs up as a thanks.
I opened my phone to hear, “Electra.” it was Jenna’s voice, man I have to hide the fact that I have had a few too many.

“Jenna! Hold on it’s loud in here.” I said grabbing my jacket off the chair and pulling it on while walking outside.

Electra where are you? Are you okay?

“Yeah, no I’m good everything’s all good.”

It’s not fine-

“Hold on I can’t hear you.”

I got a call from-” Jenna began but as I opened the door and stepped outside I tripped.

“Damn it.” I mumbled grabbing my phone off the ground and slowly standing up. “Hello?” I asked into the phone. And right as I said that a person’s hand went over my mouth to prevent me from talking. He pulled me away as I dropped my phone. . . Again.

“Don’t run or I’ll snap your neck.” The man who kidnapped me threatened. All though he didn’t take me that far only behind the bar.

I knew what this was about though deep down. It had something to do with Damon. I could just feel it. I hoped he wouldn’t come looking for me, but being Damon he would do it anyway.

I looked out into the night to see a figure approaching my sight. It was man that was average height and in dark clothes. The man walked under a street light and I saw it was Damon. . . Oh crap.

“Damon! Run!” I yelled catching his attention, his line of vision snapped towards me. And then in a split second before I could comprehend what was happening the man who captured me was hitting him with a baseball bat.

The man stopped hitting Damon’s legs for a second and ran and got a barrel of gasoline. He started dumping it on Damon, and that’s when I knew I had to take action. I ran down the stairs I was standing at towards them.

“No!” I yelled, but stopped short when the vampire man turned around with his fangs out. I gasped feeling nervous for damsel in distress Damon.

“Who are you?” Damon asked through clenched teeth.

“That’s perfect. You have no idea.” The mystery vampire growled.

“What did Damon do!?” I demanded.

“He killed my girlfriend.” The man responded turning slightly to me and then back to Damon who was still on the ground.

“What did she do to you? Huh, what did she do to you?!” The man yelled fiercely at Damon. I cringed slightly at the tone of the man’s voice.

“Nothing’.” Damon muttered.

“I. . .I don’t understand?” I yelled desperately.

“My girlfriend went to visit Stefan and Damon killed her you got it?” He answered coldly. Everything soon began to make sense.

“Lexi.” I whispered, “Lexi was your girlfriend?” I asked, “She told my sister about you, she told her he was human.” I said shaking my head in disbelief.

“I was.” He admitted, pulling out a match from his jean pocket. My eyes widened in realization.

“Lexi turned you?” I asked trying to buy some more time to think of a plan to save Damon.

“You want to be with someone forever. You have to live forever.” He stated to me. I looked to Damon desperately, he was attempting to get up. But then Lexi’s ex boyfriend kicked him in the face keeping him down.

“She loved you.” I said feeling tears well up in my eyes, “She said that when it’s real you can’t walk away.” I finished motioning to the crippled Damon on the ground.

“Well, that’s a choice your not going to have to make.” Lexi’s boyfriend snapped.

“Please don’t hurt him.” I pleaded.

The man lit the match, “I’m doing you a favor.”

“Lexi loved you. . . .And she was a good person. Which means you are too. Be better than Damon, don’t let revenge get the best of you like him. Don’t turn into him.” I said.

The man stood there for a moment thinking of what to do. Then suddenly he picked Damon up and threw him against the building.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“It wasn’t for you.” The vampire said tears in his eyes as he ran into the night.
I took a deep breath and then ran to Damon. He was still lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

“You alright?” I asked.

“Thank you.”

“What?”

“If it wasn’t for you I’d be dead, but why’d you do it?” He asked curiously as I helped him sit up.

“I have my reasons.” I muttered. Stroking his gasoline filled hair, his blue eyes gazed up until they met my brown ones. And right then I knew that I was glad I saved him.

Now Damon and I were in his car. Driving back to Mystic Falls. We had been driving in silence for almost a half an hour now.

“So why exactly did you bring me with you?” I asked him curiously.

“Well for one, your not the worst company in the world Electra. You seem to be a lot looser than your sister or Caroline for that matter.” Damon replied, I gave him a look saying I-Know-That’s-Not-The-Reason-.

Damon smirked, “Come on Electra, I couldn’t leave you in the road all damsel in distress like.” I scoffed, “And your not bad company. Your quite amusing.”

“I used to be more fun.” I stated.

“Really? Can’t wait till your back to normal then. You’ll be quite the party animal.”

“I saved your life.” I changed the subject smirking.

“I know.”

“And don’t you forget it.”I said then turning back to the right to look out the passengers side window. As I watched Georgia and all it’s good times fly by.

I was now walking up the stairs of the Salvatore Boarding house to Stefan’s room. That’s where Elena texted me to meet her so she could explain Katherine business.

“Elena-” I began but was cut off by Elena hugging me. When she pulled away I saw her brown eyes were rimmed with red. She had been crying, great. . .

“What wrong?” I asked.

“Sit down.” She responded, motioning to Stefan’s couch. I sat down willingly. As Stefan sat on one side of me and Elena on the other.

“Okay, so I hear from Elena that were descended from Katherine? And that we look like her?” I asked Stefan.

“Yes.”

“Well how?”

“It didn’t make any sense to me at first. That’s why all yesterday Elena and I found information about your guy’s past. . . Are you sure you want to know?” Stefan asked cautiously.

“Yes.”

“Well, you and Elena are Gilberts. She was a Pierce. But your resemblance was too similar.” Stefan stated, “Then I learned the truth.”

“You were adopted Electra.” Stefan said, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. How was that possible? “You and Elena both were.”

“How do you know this?” I asked my voice cracking. I looked over to Elena to see her staring in space, deep in thought.

“Your birth certificate from city records. It says Electra Gilbert, Mystic Falls General. But there’s no record of your mother ever being admitted, ever being pregnant.” Stefan concluded.
I swallowed back tears as I turned to him. “What else do you know?”

“For me and Elena to go back any further we would have had to look into the Pierce family and it’s to much of a risk if someone found out I was asking about Katherine.” Stefan said.
I felt my heart drop. I can’t believe it, my whole life was a lie.” My family really wasn’t really my blood.

Only Elena.

I felt the tears begin to spill from my eyes as Elena wrapped me into a hug. She shushed me in a motherly way as she rubbed my back soothingly.

As long as we have each other. . . We’ll get through this.

Elena and I opened our front door with shaky hands. I could feel the anger coursing through my vanes. . . Just wanting to be released. . . I felt bad for who ever pissed me off.

Even the slightest.

“I don’t set a lot of rules Electra.” Jenna said turning around from the couch. Oh, I’m sorry Jenna. . . Jenna then got up from the couch and began walking towards me. “Not with you, I trust you to tell me the truth. Where were you? And why did you lie to me about it? I thought that we were closer than that?”

“Now is not the time to question her on that. Or me for that matter.” Elena said stepping in.

“Don’t do that, don’t turn this back on me. I didn’t do anything.” Jenna responded stepping in front of us as we tried to go up the stairs.

“Okay then Jenna. Quick question. . . Are we adopted?” I asked raising an eye brow. I saw Jenna’s face go pale. “We trust you to tell us the truth too Jenna, not lie to us our whole lives.”

“I thought we were closer than that.” I added using her words against her. She stood there stunned as I pushed my way past her heading up the stairs. Elena not far behind me.

“Electra, Elena. They asked me not to.” Jenna said trying to explain herself. Normally I would have accepted that. But I have went through too much too except that right now.

“We don’t want to hear it.” I growled continuing to march up the stairs. I left Elena and walked into my room slamming my door shut.

I walked to my bed and threw myself on it. Screaming into my pillow, letting my anger out.

I had found out a couple of things in the last few days. . .

1) I’ve been lied to my whole life.

2) I’m related / look like the bitch Katherine.

3) Damon Salvatore. . . Is bipolar and is different one on one. . .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.9K 1.6K 18
With only a year of training under her belt Luna is ready to step into the role of Dauntless Leader. With a new group of initiates coming in Luna fee...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
332K 10K 31
❝it's a lonely road where the forgotten go, where your misery finds its company.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n
71.9K 2.6K 12
a lot of Noah and Jack fighting for Finn while everyone else adds to the drama pairings: foah, fack, jyatt [its all fluff, they're kids so chill] (I...