Alive: The Sequel || 1D (Book...

By _brittany_nicole_

So 3 months and 2 weeks later. Harry and Sadie had their baby. Nothing as happened. Difficulties will soon g... More

1
2⃣
3
4⃣
5
7
8⃣
9
1⃣0⃣
11
1⃣2⃣
13
1⃣4⃣
15
An
1⃣6⃣
17
1⃣8⃣
19
2⃣0⃣
21
2⃣2⃣
23
2⃣4⃣
25
2⃣6⃣
27
2⃣8⃣
29
3⃣0⃣
31
3⃣2⃣ A moment back in time
33
3⃣4⃣
35
3⃣6⃣
37
Epilogue
a third...

6⃣

109 7 0
By _brittany_nicole_

- Andi's P.o.V -

We opened the door to see Louis and some of the boys standing there with my best friend. Zayn, Calum and Sadie.

"Andi!" Louis lit up and sped to me engulfing me.

"Well well no thank you for saving my girlfriend. She was laying there dying." Damon said with his usual smirk I've learned.

"Damon!" I groaned having my arms around Louis's neck.

"You tried killing yourself?!" Zayn shouted.

"If that's what you wanna call it." Damon still had his smirk.

"How'd you find her?" Louis asked not letting go of me.

"I was watching, some chick got out of a car, stabbed her rubbed Vervain on her and put something in her arm." Damon said.

"Silver and dead man's blood." I said.

"What's so bad about that?" Sadie asked.

"Two more weaknesses to Vampires." Zayn fluttered his eyes at her.

"Very very fatal when put together." I remembered it feeling terrible.

"But I saved her, brought her here and cleaned her up." Damon shrugged.

"How?" Louis let go of me and looked at Damon.

"Wiping her down, calm down lover boy." Damon was still smirking.

"How did you wipe her down?" Louis's fist clenched.

I could feel his anger.

"Hey, LouBear." I grabbed his hand. "It's, ok."

"But I do ask the same thing since I did pass out. How did you wipe me down?" I stood by Louis.

"That makes it 10x worse." Louis groaned. "Look Damon I thank you for helping keep her safe. Just mate I dunno."

"I understand Louis." Damon gave a small smile.

I grabbed Louis's hand, "Can we go home now?"

He nodded and looked at Zayn, Calum and Sadie, "You guys ready?"

They all nodded and before we know it we sped out and we ended up home.

"Andi!" Harry threw his arms up and sped to me.

He put his arms around me and I hugged back taking in his scent. I started feeling weak and dizzy as we pulled back.

"Woah are you ok? You seem pale." He said. "Your nose is bleeding. Andi what bloody happened?"

"What?" I heard Louis.

I took a swallow and breath, "Harry, I-I...don't feel s-so...good."

"Hey." He looked at my eyes. "Just breath ok breath."

I put on arm across my stomach suddenly feeling extremely dizzy.

"Harry." I got out before darkness to over me.

- Harry's P.o.V -

"Andi!" I caught her as she fell into my arms.

I picked her up completely bridal style and looked at her pale face.

"Andi!" I heard Louis's screech from upstairs and he sped down.

"What happened?" He looked at me holding her.

"She just...passed out."

Sadie came in from the lounge and she didn't look very happy. It was between sad and angry. We all just stared at her like she'd wake up any moment. Louis sped got her out of my arms and sped to the lounge.

- Louis's P.o.V -

I sped her from Harry to the couch and placed her on it. I put my legs in either side of her and kissed her.

"C'mon wake up cupcake." I whispered.

I frowned and kissed her again.

"Wake up." I moved above a whisper. "Please."

I kissed her again moving towards her neck and her blood touched my nose immediately. Like last time my fangs popped out all on their own along with the little veins under my eyes. Just forced theirselves out. I dug my fangs into her neck drinking her blood and leaned back up. Nothing. Not even a reflex.

"Andi!" I screamed hitting the side of the couch.

I slipped off and sat on the floor leaning against the coffee table, blood dripping off my chin. They all sped in after hearing my scream.

Harmony sighed and headed over to me.

"Har-"

"It'll be fine Niall." She looked at him and they shared a kiss.

Wait...when did that happen? She came and slipped down beside me and made the go away motion at them all. They all went away and I looked at her.

"You and Niall?" I spoke softly.

"While you were gone." She said quietly. "Do you have any idea why she passed out?"

I shook my head, "Not really, no. How long have Calum and then been here?"

"2 weeks." She replied. "Why?"

I stayed silent thinking about it. Thinking what's happened in those two weeks. At the beginning triggered my memory. I looked at her slowly.

"Louis? What Im thinking isn't true is it?"

I shrugged slowly, "Maybe, let me see something."

I got up did what I wanted to do and my eyes went wide. I got up and walked out of the lounge rubbing the sides of my head and leaving my hands there.

"What? What happened?" Sadie got up from the dining room table.

Harry must be with Rose.

"I-I need to talk to Harry." I said slowly.

"Lou-"

I ran upstairs before she could finish. I opened a door and shielded my eyes.

"Woah! Sorry guys."

"Louis!" Willow and Michael groaned.

"Sorry go back to making out." I said shutting the door.

I went to a different room that didn't have a door shut to see Harry. Ok good.

"Uncle Lou!" Rose started to run to me and slowly stopped.

"What?"

She made a circle around her mouth I suppose trying to say something about mine. Oh yeah dried up blood. I went to the loo and cleaned my mouth off then going back to Rose.

"Better?"

She nodded and ran and I scooped her up as she smiled.

"Look baby I promise we can hang out but I really need to talk to daddy. Its extremely important." I said.

She nodded and I set her down and she ran off downstairs. Harry then looked at me.

"What? Is she up yet?"

I shook my head rubbing my hands together, "But uh I did um figure out why uh she passed erm out."

"Well..."

"Little Tommo." I raised both my brows.

He seemed shocked at first but it soon turned into happiness. He got up and walked to me hugging me.

"Congrats Louis!" He patted my back.

"Thanks mate." I actually let a smile appear.

"What happened?" I turned around to see Zayn.

"Keep a secret?" I asked.

He nodded coming in the room and closing the door behind him.

"Baby Tommo." I simply said.

"Oh wow! Congrats Lou!" He smiled.

"Thanks man. Hows Sadie getting told?" He asked.

"If anyone should tell her it should be Andi." Harry said.

"Andi doesn't even bloody know! I could it be Andi!" I whisper yelled.

"Because when she wakes up you tell her in private and then tell her she needs to tell Sadie." Harry whispered.

"And if Sadie goes ballistic?" Zayn whispered.

"Then she does! So be it! She'll know how Andi felt whenever she figured out Sadie was pregnant!" I whispered.

"Well we did pick the wrong times to get our girlfriends pregnant. Liam's gonna flip Louis! He's literally gonna kill you!" Harry whispered.

"I bloody know! James is back once he finds out Andi is...oh my god. My baby could be like Andi. Special or whatever the bloody it is she is. I can't have that. My baby could be in danger." I felt my breath quicken.

"Hey Louis calm down. We won't let him hurt your baby ok." Zayn said.

I nodded trying to calm down. We walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Louis." Sadie came out of the lounge smiling.

"What?"

"She's awake."

I smiled and sped into the lounge to see my girl awake. I crouched down beside the couch taking her hand in mine.

"Hey, cupcake." I smiled.

She smiled back, "Hi."

"I need to talk to you...alone." I stated.

She nodded sitting up and putting her feet on the floor. I just helped her to our room cause I'm sure she wanted to change. I closed our door and she headed to the closet to grab some sweats and a spaghetti shirt.

"What was it you wanted to tell me LouBear?"

"I figured out why you passed out." I let out a breath rubbing my face.

"And..." She changed in front of the body mirror.

That just makes my situation easier. Note my sarcasm.

"Well um you're uh...i got it." I walked over just as she took her shirt off.

I turned her side ways and put my arms around her waist where they were on her tummy. She looked from my face to my hands and back to my face. She turned around in my grasp.

"You mean I'm?" She questioned.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah."

A smile formed on her face and she snaked her arms around my neck and kissed me while she played with the ends of my hair. I smiled into the kiss and we let go keeping our foreheads connected.

"We're gonna have a little Tommo." She said quietly.

I nodded with a smile on my face that just wouldn't go away.

"You've gotta tell Sadie. I told Zayn and Harry."

She slowly stopped smiling and this is where I knitted my brows in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"She's gonna flip, Louis."

"I know, cupcake. I know but she really needs to know. She is your best friend and you guys can't keep things from each other. That's why I went to Harry first when I found out. You have to tell her, Andi." I said. "When I say you I mean you." I made sure to make it clear.

She nodded putting the spaghetti shirt on and the sweats. She pulled her hair up in a messy bun and pecked my lips once more before walking out of the room.

- Andi's P.o.V -

I walked down the stairs in search for Sadie. I saw Harry walking out of the dining area and he saw me with a smile. I gave him a small smile back that really wasn't full of happiness. He came over in front of me and looked down slightly to see my eyes. Jesus he's a giant.

"I need to talk to Sadie." I said quietly.

"Louis told you didn't he?"

I nodded slowly looking away, "Yeah. I dunno what to think, it makes me confused."

"Well Sadie is in the lounge I'll talk to you later, yeah?" He said.

I nodded and headed to the lounge and stood in the door way. Sadie looked my way and smiled. Oh but you're about to loose that smile I just know it.

"I need to talk to you...alone." I had my tongue barely on my lip.

She slowly dropped her smile and got up coming towards me. I headed upstairs back to mine and Louis's room and she joined me.

"Sadie, Louis knows why I passed out." I said.

"Why?" She asked quickly.

"I uh am um-"

"C'mon Andi." She pushed.

"Pregnant." I blurted out.

She looked surprise then I felt her anger. Well yeah we'll just keep it that way. She sped out and I walked towards the door.

"Sadie!" I shouted.

I sighed walking over to the bed and laying down on it. I felt the other side sink in and knew it was Louis. I became really tired making it hard to keep my eyes open.

"You know it's been two weeks already." He said before I fell asleep.

^•^•^•^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 502 25
It's been three years. Three years since Louis left me. To go on X-Factor and became part of the biggest boyband. One Direction. Little did h...
106K 3.2K 20
SEQUEL TO THINKING OUT LOUD> MUST READ FIRST!!! Louis and Harry have been through so much over the past year. After loosing their baby and dealing wi...
69.3K 1.3K 27
Isabella and Zayn were now together forever. Or at least that’s what they hoped and expected to happen. But what happens when management makes a move...
241K 3.6K 38
Sophia and Harry have been friends since they were 7. When Sophia's parents leave the country for business, they trust Harry to stay with Sophia and...