ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Sal...

By softballtayy7

Electra Gilbert, lives in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Her parents are now dead from a brutal ca... More

ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Pilot
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) The Old Comet
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Family Ties Together
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) The Girls Who Are Lost
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Haunted
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Lot of Candles
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Turning Point
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Road Trip
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Unpleasant
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Damned Children
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Good Men
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Gone With The Neighborhood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Allow The Right One In
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) It's Under Control
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Little Miss Mystic
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Brothers By Blood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Isobel
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Founder's Day -Finale-!

ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Repeating History

28.2K 354 60
By softballtayy7

"Have you even talked to Bonnie?" I asked Caroline as I walking past a school bus. Books were clutched close to my chest as I looked over to her.

"No, I'm mad at her. She needs to be the person." Caroline stated. I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly.

"Maybe, you should be the bigger person." I said suggestively. She scoffed at me.

"It's impossible in her presence." Caroline said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why are you so pissed at her anyway?" I asked her.

"She's a thief that's why!" Caroline exclaimed. I shot her a confused glance. Stole what? I wondered. "I gave her my necklace, and she refuse to give it back." Caroline said explaining it further. I nodded, taking it all in.

"Don't be an indian giver!" I said laughing.

"I'm not." She responded coldly. I sighed and looked down at my walking feet.

"Alright, I'm out of this little fight between you two." I said.

"Good." She said happily thinking she was completely right. I rolled my eyes. "So where's Elena? Have you talked to her?" She asked me changing the subject.

"She's kinda avoiding me." I stated not really wanting to talk about it.

"Why?" She asked, I groaned quietly. Of course she couldn't let it go.

"It's complicated. . . I guess, hard to explain." I said quietly. She was about to probably ask another question when the bell rang. Thank god! I thought.

"Alright, I have to go." I said to my blond friend.

"Bye."

I walked into the school avoiding everyone. I didn't feel like talking. I trudged into history class and sat down. I set the books I had been carrying on my desk. I let out a long shaky breath. As much as I tried to forget last night I couldn't.

Stefan wasn't in school, so that made me wonder. . . Why? I mean so many things popped in my head. Did he kill Damon? Did Damon kill him? My mind kept racing about what happened.

I was interrupted by a tall male entering the room. He had brown hair, and blue eyes. A pale complexion and a little bit of stubble on his face. I tilted my head, was he another substitute? Or was he the real deal?

"Alrighty." The man said, taking his jacket off and heading to the blackboard. He grabbed a piece of chalk and started writing. I stopped paying attention to him for a second and looked over to Elena. She was mouthing to Bonnie 'are you ok?' Bonnie just shook her head slightly in response.

I tilted my head confused, but decided to shrug it off and turn back to the board. "Alaric Saltzman." The man said pointing to the board where his name was written. "It's a mouthful, I know. It doesn't exactly roll off the tong. But, Saltzman is of German origins. My family immigrated here in 1755 to Texas." Alarc said taking a pause.

"I however was born and raised in Boston. The name Alaric belongs to very old great grandfather that is dead that I will never be able to thank enough. Pronounce it A-L-E-R-I-C but it's A-L-A-R-I-C. Ok so you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher." Alaric ended with a smile.

After class I ran after Elena. "Elena!" I called running down the hall. She ignored me and kept walking. "Elena! Wait!" I yelled again. This time she stopped.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked faking a pout. It always worked. I was her younger sister for gods sake.

"No. Lec, I'm sorry." She said and pulled me into a hug. I smirked over her shoulder. "Nice job faking. I'm not stupid." She said in my ear giggling. I gasped and pulled away.

"I can't believe you though I was faking!" I said crossing my arms. She rolled her eyes as we walked outside. Elena stopped dead in her tracks which confused me. I fallowed her gaze to see what she was staring at and saw. . . . Stefan.

She took a deep breath and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. Even though I didn't want to. I groaned and walked along side her.

"Hi." Stefan said standing.

"You weren't in class I was worried." Elena admitted.

"Yeah, I got your messages. . . Sorry I didn't get back to you." He said softly. Elena shrugged and looked at him.

"A simple I didn't kill my brother message would have worked." She said. My head tilted, did he kill him?

"I didn't kill my brother. As much as he deserved it. He had Electra and you to thank for that." Stefan said glancing my way. I blushed, so I helped save him?

"So what did you want to tell me?" Elena asked rocking on her toes.

"I wont be coming to school anymore. I'm going to back off and keep my distance, It's the right thing to do." Stefan said quietly. Trying to avoid Elena's gaze.

"Back off from school? Or from. . .Me?" Elena asked. I felt the tension so I tried to sneak away. I had heard all I wanted, Damon was alive. So now I didn't want to be here. I took two steps back almost turning around before Elena grabbed my wrist.

I shot her a look. And then rolled my eyes. Stefan didn't answer her question. I instantly felt bad. "Alright, thank you for telling me." Elena said her voice breaking. I looked at her eyes to see them tearing slightly.

"It's better this way." Stefan said.

"Yep, I got it." Elena responded.

"Your both angry. That's good. It will be easier if you hate me." Stefan said, then turned his back to us as he walked away. I glared into his back.

Dear Diary,

The rest of the day was pretty weird. I rode home with Bonnie in her car with Elena. Bonnie said Damon threatened her about her necklace. The necklace is the one Caroline had that I guess was Damon's. But then again it did belong to her ancestor Emily. . . So I guess it's hers.Elena told me and Bonnie to stay away from him. Yet again. Like I don't know that? Its not like I don't want to stay away. It's just I can't I guess. Weird huh? Well Bonnie also thew her necklace into an open field because I guess it has been giving her nightmares about Emily Bennett her ancestor. She thinks getting rid of it is solving her problems but I really don't think so. I'm upstairs right now waiting for Caroline to get here. Bonnie and her are spending the night like old times. . . Hopefully I or Stefan can figure out what Damon wants with that necklace before I or Bonnie go crazy.

- Electra Gilbert

I shut my diary and walked downstairs. "Elena?" I called.

"Were in the kitchen." Elena said. I put on a smile and walked into the kitchen. Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena were all standing around together. Bonnie and Caroline were exchanging looks, while Elena looked at me for help to resolve our friends fight.

I gave Caroline a glare that said 'Apologize-Now-Or-I-Will-Kick-Your-Ass' Her eyes widened a little and then she turned to Bonnie.

"I'm sorry Bonnie, there I said it." Caroline said in an annoyed rushed tone. She looked over to me and smirked as if to say 'you happy now?' "If you want the ugly ass necklace then keep it. It's yours." Caroline continued turning back to Bonnie. I looked over to Elena to see her shaking her head with disappointment.

I sent her an apologetic smile, to say I didn't mean for that to happen. She nodded in understanding.

"Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?" Bonnie asked Caroline. I groaned mentally and slapped my forehead. Dammit Bonnie! I thought.

"You threw it away!?" Caroline yelled outraged.

"I know it sounds crazy, but the necklace gave me nightmares I had to get rid of it." Bonnie stated.

"You could have just gave it to me!" Caroline yelled anger rising. I looked to Elena she looked as helpless as I felt.

"Why so you could give it back to Damon?" Elena asked smirking. I felt a pang of jealousy. I let out a long breath.

"Screw Damon. Are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?" Caroline asked changing the subject.

"Mine's in my bag." Bonnie stated. Caroline nodded and walked over to it.

"So Elena. How long do you think this fight with Stefan will last? Is it a permanent thing?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know Caroline." Elena breathed out annoyance written all over her face.

"Why are you such a little liar Bonnie?" Caroline called from the other room.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Caroline." Elena said in a scolding tone. I turned to look at Caroline to see her holding the necklace that I remember Bonnie throwing into a field.

What the hell?

"I'm not lying to you Caroline." Bonnie stated.

"It's true. I watched her throw it into a field." Elena said I nodded in agreement.

"Then explain it." Caroline said coldly. I looked to Bonnie and Elena for help.

"Emily." Bonnie said looking over to Elena and I.

"Who's Emily?" Caroline asked totally confused.

"The ghost." Bonnie said looking around us all.

"Oh, the ghost has a name now." Caroline said sarcastically.

"Shut up Caroline." I growled holding my hand up to shut her up. She humphed.

"Why won't she leave me alone?" Bonnie asked. I shrugged, why wouldn't her ancestor leave her alone.

"What is going on?!" Caroline yelled out because Elena, Bonnie, and I were talking amongst ourselves."Why am I not apart of this conversation?! You guys do this to me all the time!" Caroline shouted.

"That's not true." Elena said. I put a hand of her shoulder.

"Yes it is." I said sadly to her.

"I can't talk to you, you wont listen." Bonnie said to Caroline.

"That's not true." Caroline yelled outraged. I knew that deep down though she knew it was true.

"I'm a witch." Bonnie said slowly.

"And don't we all know it." Caroline said rudely.

"See! That's what I'm talking about, I'm trying to tell you something! And you don't even hear it." Bonnie said and then stormed out of the room. I looked over to Caroline and saw guilt in her eyes. I knew those words really did hurt her.

"I listen." Caroline said turning back to Elena and I. "When do I not listen?"

Bonnie was siting on the couch moping. I looked to Caroline, she nodded. She walked into the room where Bonnie was. Elena and I stood behind a wall listening.

"Bonnie, it's not just not me. Ok I don't believe in that woo-woo." Caroline said in a voice that sounded like a ghost. "If you do then, that's it. I'm in. That's all it takes for me to jump on board. I consider you my best friend. And I'm saying this knowing that Electra and Elena are in the kitchen listening to my every word." Caroline said. I giggled when she mentioned Elena and I being nosy. Even though I said I wouldn't be again.

"I didn't know how real this was for you. But I'm listening now. Ok?" Caroline said. I smiled and looked over to Elena to see her grinning too.

"Elena! Electra! You can come in now! Were done!" She yelled, Elena and I smiled and walked into the room where our friends were.

"There is just way to much drama in this room. So what do you guys want to do?" Caroline asked all of us. I shrugged, and then Caroline gasped. "I have an idea. Why don't we have a seance." Caroline said smiling boldly.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Bonnie said.

"Come on! Let's summon some spirits. This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do." Caroline said.

Now Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and I were all siting in a circle. Candles were lit in the middle, and the lights were all off. The only light in the room was the candles.

"What are we doing?" Bonnie asked as we all held hands.

"I don't know." I replied annoyed. Elena let out a huge sigh.

"Shhh. Quiet concentrate." Caroline said to us all. I rolled my eyes in the candle light. "Ok, close your eyes." She instructed us all. I didn't feel like arguing so I did as I was told.

"Ok now take a deep breath." Caroline continued instructing. "Bonnie, call to her." She said. I felt my heart pick up. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. . .

"Emily. You there?" Bonnie said in an annoyed tone. My eyes snapped open.

"Emily you there? That's all you got?" Caroline asked.

"Ok, geeze." Bonnie said. "Emily I call on you." Bonnie said as I closed my eyes. "I know you have a message. I'm here to listen." She said seriously. I took in a deep breath to try and calm my nerves. I then felt warmer and heard the candles flicker. All of our eyes opened and we let go of each others hands and jumped back a little.

"Did that just happen?" I asked no one in perticular.

"Yeah, that just happened." Caroline said looking around the room. All the sudden I got chills and crossed my arms. As did Caroline.

"It's just the air conditioning." Bonnie stated trying to sound sure.

"Ask her if this is a sign. Ask her." Caroline said to Bonnie but Bonnie shook her head no. "Emily if your among us show us another sign." She said her voice shaking a little.

"See, it's not working." Bonnie said sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than us. Then I heard the window fly open and hit the wall. I screamed slightly and so did everyone else. I could sense everyone's panic and mostly my own.

"I can't! I'm done!" Bonnie said ripping her necklace off and throwing it at the candles. She stood up her eyes wide. "Get the light! Please get the light!" She yelled as the candles went out leaving us all in darkness.

"I got it!" Elena said turning on the light.

"You guys the necklace is gone." Bonnie said staring down at the candles. I looked over and saw she was right. It wasn't there.

"Ok, fun's over Caroline. You made a point and I get it, now give it back." Elena said to Caroline.

"I didn't take it!" Caroline protested crossing her arms over her chest.

I looked over to the hallway and saw something walk. "Jeremy, are you home?" I asked walking over to the doorway. I got to the doorway and looked in the hall. I saw no one, not a thing. Elena was behind me, I slipped past her and walked back in her room.

I saw Bonnie walking slowly towards the bathroom. "Um, guys?" Bonnie said as she walked into the bathroom. She bent down and picked something up. She was about to walk back out when the door shut. I ran quickly to it hearing Bonnie screaming.

"Bonnie!" I yelled at the door as I was trying to yank it open. Now Elena and Caroline were also trying to open it with me. But it wouldn't budge.

"I'll check the hallway." Elena said running. Then the lights started flickering. I looked over to Caroline, we stopped trying to open the door for a moment.

Elena ran back to our door with us. My heart was pounding as Bonnie's screams continued, and then they suddenly stopped. I opened the door immediately and there was Bonnie in the middle of the bathroom standing. He face in her hands, her breathing was heavy and un-steady.

All three of us walking in there slowly. "What happened? Are you ok?!" Elena demanded. Bonnie slowly looked up at us.

"I'm fine." Bonnie said in a emotionless voice, it was almost scary.

"Oh my god, you were faking it this whole time." Caroline said.

"Come on. . . " I began to say.

"No, you scared the hell out of me!" Caroline yelled and then walked away from the bathroom.

"Bonnie?" Elena asked.

"I'm fine. Everything's fine." Bonnie still said blankly. If I didn't know any better. I would say she was possessed. Oh my god! Bonnie then walked past Elena and I to the hallway.

"I can't believe I fell for it." Caroline said.

"I must go." Bonnie said.

"Then I'm leaving." Caroline said.

"You can't leave." Elena protested, my eyes flashed to Bonnie she was making her way towards the stairs.

"The hell I can." Caroline replied. "I've had enough freaky witch stuff for one night."

"Thank you for having me." Bonnie said all too politely. "All take it from here." She continued.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Back to where it all began." She replied as she walked slowly down the stairs.

"Bonnie." Elena called, but Bonnie ignored her. "Bonnie!" She called again as Elena and I started down the stairs after her.

"Oh, my god." I said quietly. So called 'Bonnie' had just proven my thoughts true.

"Emily!" I yelled. Bonnie's head snapped around to look at me.

"I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed." Bonnie's voice said even though it was Emily's words.

"Wait." I called. As I ran down the stairs after her. She opened the door and ran outside. Once I got out there she was gone "Call Stefan." I said to her.

I had out the door before Elena even got off the phone. I took my car and drove to Fell's Church. I had been putting two and two together since Bonnie had first came out of the bathroom.

I stopped a little ways from Stefan, Damon, and so called Emily. I was in the woods behind a tree peeking around.

"Stefan." Emily said.

"Hello, Emily." Stefan replied.

"These people don't deserve this. They don't deserve to know such evil." Emily said.

"What do you mean evil?" Stefan asked but was interrupted my Damon.

"Emily, I swear to god I'll make you regret this." Damon said standing up slowly. Why he was on the ground? I don't know.

"I won't release them into this world." Bonnie's voice said.

"Them?" Stefan asked. He then turned back to Damon. "What part of the story did you leave out Damon?"

"What does it matter?" He asked grunting with pain.

"Emily tell me what you did." Stefan said to Emily.

"To save her. I had to save them." She responded. I knew her meaning Katherine but them I had no clue.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Stefan asked.

"With one come's all." Emily concluded. Wait, so when Damon told me the story of the people burning in the church they were vampires?

"I don't care about them. I just want Katherine." Damon said pleadingly. I felt my heart shatter at that exact moment. As much as I wanted him, he wouldn't want me back. Only Katherine.

"Why should I believe a single word that comes out of your mouth? This isn't about love is it? This is about revenge?" Stefan asked holding Damon's shoulders so he couldn't push past him. Damon mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Damon! You can't do this!" Stefan yelled in Damon's face.

"Why not?" He yelled back, anger written across his face. "They killed 27 other people they deserve what ever they get!" Damon growled.

"27 vampires Damon. They were vampires. You can't just bring them back!" Stefan stated to Damon.

"This town deserves this." Damon stated to Stefan.

"Your blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago." Stefan said.

"There is nothing innocent about these people. And don't think for a second it wont happen again. They already know too much. And they'll burn your little grand-witch right next to us when they find out." Damon shouted as he began to push Stefan. "Trust me." Damon continued.

"Things are different now." Emily said.

"Don't do this." Damon pleaded shaking his head.

"I can't free them. . . I won't." Emily said in Bonnie's voice.

"Incendia." Emily said, and then fire grew around her. I gasped, this witch inside of Bonnie was sure as hell powerful.

"No!" Damon slightly shouted. Emily then ripped the necklace off of Bonnie's neck. And held it in front of her, for a second I swear I could see another woman standing there but that must have just been my imagination.

"Bonnie!" I heard Elena yell, I turned around for a split second to see Stefan holding Elena back.

I looked back and saw Bonnie throw the necklace in the air, and it explode. "No!" Damon yelled even louder and angrier. You could see the hate and pain on his face. I almost felt bad.

The fire then died down and Bonnie's head snapped down to look at his feet. Bonnie then looked back up with a confused look on her face. She was back to normal Emily was gone. Damon took this opertunity and ran at her growling. Bonnie screamed as he bit down on her neck. I finally came to my senses and ran to her.

Stefan threw Damon off of her. And Bonnie collapsed to the ground.

Stefan put his head on Bonnie's chest listening for a heart beat. "She's alive, but barley." Stefan said. "I can save her." Stefan then bit his wrist and brought it to Bonnie's mouth. I looked over to Damon, he was staring with an empty expression. I felt tears prick my eyes and I looked away.

"Her neck. It's healing." Bonnie said her voice breaking. I looked over to Bonnie's neck to see it almost healed with dried blood around it.

"I don't understand what happened Electra. He attacked me, and his face was. . . " Bonnie rambled.

"I know. Are you ok?" I asked moving her hair away from her neck.

"His blood. . . I don't. . ." Bonnie began but stopped and looked behind Elena and I. I turned around to see Stefan.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Stefan said to Bonnie. She nodded unsure, I didn't blame her for being scared though.

"What's going on guys?" Bonnie asked Elena and I.

"I'll explain every thing Bonnie. Let's just get out of here." I said softly to her. Bonnie nodded slightly and then looked over me to Stefan.

"Bonnie, Bonnie, listen to me. He's not going to hurt you." Elena said softly to her and then lead her to my car.

"I'll take her home. I'm sure you want to talk to Stefan." I said to her. She nodded and hugged me and mumbled thanks. I nodded and walked back to the car where Bonnie was.

Dear Diary,

I felt a pain in my chest. It hurt so bad. I felt almost used by Damon. Not in Caroline's way for blood and sex but for leading me on and for acting like he actually cared. When he actually didn't. Once Elena got home she came up to my room where Bonnie and I were. Elena and I explained the vampire thing to Bonnie. She seemed so scared, I would be too if Damon almost killed me. But as we were talking I noticed something was wrong with Elena so I asked. Turns out Stefan and Damon are leaving town. I didn't know if I should be happy or upset. All he cared about was Katherine. So maybe if he leaves I can get back on track again. I just hope everything works out.

- Electra Gilbert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.6K 18
With only a year of training under her belt Luna is ready to step into the role of Dauntless Leader. With a new group of initiates coming in Luna fee...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
210K 5.5K 30
When Kai escapes his prison world, Damon is hell bent on stopping him. Jo tells Damon about a girl named Lana Winchester, a girl from Kai's past. A...
515K 13.7K 12
The Titanic, the infamous ship that sunk in 1912. And the unknown love story shared between a human girl and a vampire. [cover by @mikaelsluts]