HOPELESS

By HopeNotebook

A collection of dark microfiction. It's Halloween season! Throughout October, I'll be posting a daily dose of... More

What Happens On Halloween Stays On Halloween.
The Pendulum
Returned
Creep
Lost And Confused
A Missing Cauldron
My Narnia
Late Night Phone Call
Scream
The Last Supper
The Sherpa
The Wrong Twin
Time Capsule
Ever The Same
Smoke And Mirrors
Haunted Hearts
A Change Of Heart
Trapped
Become Obsolete
The Last Supplies
Insomnia
The Invisible Man
The Black Meadow
Details
The Book Of Death
Partner In Crime
Pigs
What's In The Shed
Life With(out) Me
Hero Or Villain

My Ghost Story

17 6 0
By HopeNotebook

I found myself stuck between the space and time after my untimely death.

It wasn't even those cool parallel universes from sci-fi movies or scary scenes from horror movies. It felt more like I fell into a crack of dimension. With no way out, I was just there.

If you thought the loneliness could kill you in life, it was worst in afterlife.

Unless this was just my unending nightmare or me in an induced coma, the moral of my ghost story would be human had greater imagination than scientific facts.

Dante's Inferno sounded like a dream to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...