1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

High Fever

485 21 0
By JeonMina_05

Mina feel extra tired when she dance. They have to practice for music bank special at Singapore. Twice korean except Dahyun have another scheduels leaving Twice foreign and Dahyun had stage.

2 days before the day was really tired for her. She haf a fever and she sure her member that it was small fever but exactly it wasnt. Tzuyu was about to tell Wonwoo but Mina warn her dont.

Sana keep by her side and make sure she alright meanwhile Momo still try to change the dance so it easy to Mina but looks epic. Tzuyu help Momo with dance so Mina can dance will look epic but simple.

Mina and Wonwoo not text each othet for 4 days due to their busy scheduel. Seventeen will attend too so they must practice hard. Wonwoo felt something wrong but shake his head that everything was fine.

The Concert Day~

Mina take her pill but still her fever was not cooling down. Now Momo company while Tzuyu and Sana cover them so Seventeen will not see them espeacially Wonwoo.

(Mina)

(Tzuyu)

(Sana)

(Momo)

Their room was side by side but still they refuse to see each other. Manager signal them to go to backstage so they help Mina get up and slowly go without Seventeen know since the both foor was open.

When Twice foreign line start their stage, Seventeen focus on the girls and Wonwoo watch very srs and praising Mina in his mind.

"Hey Hyung, didnt tou realize that Mina dont look like herself i mean look at her. Her face usual confident but know look lost."-Vernon

"Yeah and why the girls keep eyeing Mina whenever she at middle?"-Dino

"Is something or its just their choreo?"-The 8

"If it choreo their face cant be like that. It doesnt suit at all to song."-Hoshi

Boys word running through his mind. He focus on her and also question why her face was bit different. Now the manager call them to their turn after monsta x performance.

Ofc they will not see each other yet because out stage was left and Seventeen at right side. So thay why Wonwoo curse himself that he cant see her.

Seventeen give full energy and stage was lit and fangirls cant stop screaming when Mingyu lit up the fire gun. Then all split to two unit. And they ending with getting closer.

After all performance Dahyun come up and being the emcee and also extra funny. All Seventeen back to their room except Vernon who loyal waiting Dahyun.

After all 3 hours concert, they bid goodbyes to fans and Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, Hoshi and Vernon cant stop staying behind girls even they keep their distance.

Wonwoo secretly eyeing Mina who hold Tzuyu hand tight and stand behind Dahyun. She close her eyes hold the pain that hurt her head. Wonwoo bit worried and quickly leave the stage.

When Twice wanna back to their hotel, Wonwoo ask permission to talk to Mina a minute. But before they all answer, Mina suddenly collaspe and Wonwoo hold her. Dahyun told Vernon to call her manager.

(Dahyun Outfit)

They all rush to hospital. Tzuyu sit with Mingyu and tell what happend to Mina. Hoshi ask Momo is the dancing or singing that keep her stable the performance and Momo explain to him detail. Sana hold her tear because she was very worried.

Jun cares her back and Wonwoo just standing quite. He just want to give himself space to think about her condition. Dahyun keep mumbling about Mina and Vernon slowly cknsole her that everything was gonna be fine.

Doctor said she had high fever so she need to rest enough and after back to Korea, she had to clear her scheduels for one week to recover.

The couples leave Wonwoo take care her and the boys send girls back to hotel. Wonwoo make sure that Mina sleep well and comfort. He scan her face and sigh that everything just high fever.

The moments when she faint make everyone totally shock and how chaotic them. He sleep beside her while holfing her left hand.

Next day

Mina woke up and scan every single room. Well she slowly remember that she was fever and now she realize thay she in hospital. When she try to wipe her face, she felt her left hand was heavy.

When she turn around, it was Wonwoo who still sleeping. Mina wake him gently and when he open his eyes, he quickly get up and fire her with many question.

Mina answer calmly and Wonwoo call the doctor to check her. Gladly her condition slowly stable. He said this evening she can discharge out.

Wonwoo buy some food and they spend time together before they both had to go their oen hotel to flight. They time to flighy were different so that why they use this time to spend together.

"Mina, if anything happend please tell me. You make me worried and also when you it make me scared that you might faint on stage. Luckily all went well and now you slowly fine."

"Relax Wonwoo. Im promise i will tell you. Its jusy high fever not so srs. Im okay anf you should take care of yourself too."

"Aishh im the one who worried about you but im the one who get nagging from you."

They both laugh and being own their life. This world kinda chill when the lovers together,right?

~Even the small thing still make me worried about you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
10.3K 211 19
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
233 12 12
We were both bestfriend, This is how we start, We both came to an end, But this is how we enter each other's heart. • [Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo fanficti...