Firestar's rebirth

SnowcloudOfIceClan

Everyone thought Firestar went to StarClan forever after The Great Battle, but is there a reincarnation of Fi... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 20

1K 11 7
SnowcloudOfIceClan

"...He's waking...." Voices start to appear as Firepelt blinked open his eyes. His was lying in a mossy comfortable nest.

"I thought I would lose you..." Bluewhisker whispered, her eyes glittering with tears and joy.

Firepelt stood up. He will lead ThunderClan now.

Silverleaf meowed, "Leafpool gave me my name when she was mentoring me!" she explained. Cloudpelt and Feathermistshared tongues with Silverleaf proudly.

Silverleaf and Jayfeather led Firepelt to Moonpool and he dipped his nose into the water.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 73 7
Amy Rose has long forgotten her good-girl ways when one night 10 years ago changed it all. Now she's back to complete one simple mission but will thi...
183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Chaos Bond EruDuma

Фанфик

13.2K 495 30
Situations in life may be changing but that doesn't mean the Sonic Allies are ready to retire. Not with their enemies unaccounted for. But while some...
16.2K 517 39
*WARNING SPOILERS!* You will have to have watched at least the three parts of wierdmageddon to understand some things that happen in this story. This...