Haters of love

By FairytailGeekBRUUH

There is one common thing about all the teen boys. They have definitely dated 2 or 3 girls, especially the ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
announcement
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Just writing a note cause author of this cliche novel is bored
A/N
Chapter: 5
Author's suicide note...
Chapter: 7 part 1
Chapter: 7 part 2
Extra: The first meeting
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter : 6

29 1 1
By FairytailGeekBRUUH

In a room, a faint light from the window was radiating towards a beautiful girl sitting on the comfortable chair with a desk piled with documents.

Her translucent galaxy eyes were looking down while her bright pink hair was shimmering in the light...changing it's colour to a pink similar to that of a rose covered with morning dew.

However....

.

.

.

.

A frown was visible on her face.

"Seriously? the author is wasting half the chapter just describing the so called female lead's features." Salene appeared at the door of the student council president office.

"What have you been talking about these days? The author writing about what we are doing and stuff." Estelle said and looked up at Salene.

Although the frown was still there,  one could hardly see the curiosity in her eyes.

Salene sighed,

"You'll never understand." She said shaking her head.

"Anyways, you have been frowning at that invitation for quite a long time." (Salene)

"It's not an invitation, more like a paper designed like trash." Estelle answered back with a hostile aura.

"Oh. I feel sorry for the person who must have designed it then." Salene said shrugging.

"Tell me about it. My parents will definitely force me to appear at the freakin' party." Estelle said with a bitter smile.

"Looking at your face, it must be from 'her'." Salene smiled and said.

Estelle clicked her tongue.

'Her' being  Iziana Dcosta, the girl who will forever be Estelle's rival.

She hated Estelle from the very beginning  but Estelle didn't mind...but soon, Iziana resorted to many ways to make Estelle angry . And....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They didn't bother Estelle...

EXCEPT....

"You still mad at her for breaking your Levi printed cup...that you bought with your own money which you had been saving since fourth grade?" Salene pierced Estelle with her words.

"I remember it was the only one left, signed by the author." Salene continued as if her words were not hurting Estelle at all.   (a/n: for those of you who don't know who Levi is, he's a character from 'Attack on Titan'. And the signed by author thing is just in my imagination. I really recommend you to watch this anime if you haven't)

Estelle banged on the table and got up. 

Salene started sweating....'oops looks like I said too much.' (a/n: HA! THAT'S WHAT YA GET FOR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!)

Estelle glared at Salene, then closed her eyes to calm herself down.

But suddenly, the memories with her precious cup started playing in her mind.

How she drank from it everyday.

How she kissed Levi's face everyday.

*sniff* Estelle sniffed, 

and how she slept with it on the day she bought it....with a smile on her face.

And an unpleasant memory of Izi the dizzy two faced ROTTEN POTATO breaking her cup (on purpose) replayed in her mind.

Salene gulped.

Estelle might have not realized it but her furious aura was suffocating Salene...and she also crushed the invitation to the point that it started to tear even though all she did was crumble it.

"E- Estelle! How about we cheer up the mood a little! Let's go eat some ice cream!"

Little by little, Estelle's chilling aura disappeared. 

To make sure it disappears completely, Salene added,

"Why don't we eat the one with the Fairy tail emblem frosting on it?" 

Estelle's aura disappeared within a second.

'As expected, fairy tail is the only thing that can calm her down in this situation.'

Salene sighed. She hated to admit it, but animes saved her just this once.

"Alright let's go." Estelle smiled, a real smile, and headed towards the door.

"Finally...wait a second." Salene looked in front of her. Estelle has already left but.....WHAT ABOUT THE PILE OF DOCUMENTS WAITING TO BE COMPLETED.

'That...that schemer tricked me! Wait...I can't be sure..after all, she really did seem mad so that was definitely not acting.' Salene shook her head and followed Estelle.

Estelle on the other hand, realized that she unintentionally skipped her work...and she was even more happy about it. A smile floating on her lips. 

'Ice-cream, ice-cream. I will eat Fairy tail's ice-cream.' She hummed in her mind.

*************************

Soon they arrived in front of the café, Estelle's galaxy eyes started to become a bright shade of deep pink and blue. 

They went inside the café, there were not many people inside it but it still looked like it was bustling with them.

"What would you like, my fair ladies." A handsome waiter that was around their age arrived to take Estelle and Salene's orders. 

Just when they were about to order, they heard a girl call out to them.

"Alene! Stelle! I didn't think I'll meet you here!" the girl called out. 

"Oh. Sarena, what are you doing here?" Salene asked turning around to look at a girl with light brown hair and similar coloured emerald eyes like Salene. 

Her name was Sarena, Salene's sister who is one year younger than her.

Sarena pouted.

"This is what you ask when you see your sister outside? So cruel." 

Sarena was a cute and cheerful girl unlike her sister, her hair was tied in long pigtails while Salene who had a bob cut with the right side a little longer than the left one.

"Anyways, I just came here to get a pick out order but now that you both are here, looks like you'll be the one treating." Sarena winked and sat beside Estelle. 

It may not look like it but Sarena was actually a very kind girl, she may appear to act cute but that's because she likes to be a kid rather than a mature girl like her sister. 

Although, many (mostly annoying girls who want to do nothing but gossip)  misunderstand that she does that to get the boys' attention and spread rumors about her. She doesn't mind though. After all, she won't disagree with the fact that she likes handsome guys and has dated plenty of them.

"Stelle, you are still as mature as ever." Sarena smirked at Estelle, while Estelle avoided her gaze.

(A/n: I forgot to mention that she knows Estelles's 'secret')

"Sarena, just order what you want ....and don't wake the yandere side of her up again." Salene whispered the last sentence so it was not clearly heard by the two...that's what she thought. But those words reached Estelle's ears and she gave her a 'genuine' smile.

'Yikes!' (Salene)

Sarena on the other hand, looked at the handsome waiter and leaned forward.

"Hey there! May I know what is the best beverage on the menu today?" She asked with a cute smile.

"Yes, we have the frosted ice-latte made with glaraxy chocolate melted at the bottom." The waiter smiled and described the latte. (a/n : lol. changed 'galaxy' to glaraxy)

"Oh really? does your number come with it?" She asked boldly.

"Our café's number is already mentioned in the menu." He smiled questioningly. 

"I see. But I was asking for your number, handsome." She giggled.

The waiter's ears turned red.

"I-I see. I'll give it you after the order." He answered.

Sarena winked at Estelle and Salene. Salene sighed while Estelle just smiled.

'I better order my ice cream before all my time is wasted on their flirting. Just a bit longer my ice-cream...I'll definitely enjoy you soon.' Estelle's desire overpowered her patience.

"Excuse me." She called the waiter who was currently chatting with Sarena.

"May I please have the special fairy ice-cream please. It would truly be my pleasure if you could take your time to make it as delicious as possible." Estelle said with a beautiful smile, not because of the boy but because of her desire.

Although this is what she truly meant, 'Stop your cliche flirting and bring me my ice- cream as soon as possible, instead of taking your own sweet time! And it better be delicious!'

The waiter suddenly turned completely red.

"U-um...Y-yes..D-Do you perhaps want my number to- I- mean...I'll bring it right away!" He bowed and ran to the kitchen while covering his face.

"Ohhh...he fell hard!" Sarena said.

"Anyone who sees Estelle's smile can't help but fall in love, and so will your future husband." Salene told Sarena.

"Hey!" Sarena pouted.

"Anyways, Stelle, he totally fell for you in first sight. You must have dated more than 5 to 10 real guys by now right?" Sarena smiled and asked Estelle.

"No.I haven't." Estelle replied immediately.

"I- I see...so you're that type...so have you had your first kiss yet?" Sarena asked curiously...

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

"Yes."  Estelle answered.

Salene spurted out the water she was drinking while Sarena gasped brightly.

"Oh. My. Gooodddd. I never thought you...Eeeeekkkk!!!! sooo! who's the lucky guy? Who was your first kiss?" Sarena continued to ask.

"Um..." Estelle. 'The' calm and composed Estelle was blushing brightly right now. She looked even more beautiful with her cheeks that had turned into a shade of bright pink and her eyes which were currently turning shimmering pink. 

At the same time, outside the glass window stood a certain orange head. Who noticed the beautiful girl while chatting with his friends.

'Oh. this is big shot, the school goddess is blushing? meh. I'll just send her pic like I sent the other girls' pic to Delmy...after all he didn't frown at her so there's still a chance...to prove that he's not gay.'

Ruve took his phone and quickly snapped a picture then sent it to Delmion.

Then he went back to chatting with his friends.

*back to Estelle*

"I-It's..." 

Both the girls leaned in to hear her clearly, curiosity evident in their faces. It was the first time Estelle had stuttered talking about love lives...

Now they were even more curios....

Estelle continued...

"My first kiss is....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

"Natsu." Estelle squeaked.

Salene's head slammed on the table while Sarena thought that he must be a 'real' guy.

"So his name means summer? cool! But I don't think anyone will name their child that...." Sarena asked while Salene mentally  facepalmed herself.

"T-That's cause he..."

Sarena was eager to hear what Estelle would say.

"He is a fire dragon slayer in Fairy tail." 

Sarena's smile dropped and her eyes became dead. Salene on the other hand, tried to control her laughter with her face on the table. 

"I- I see..." Sarena said regaining her composure. She can't believe she thought that Stelle really kissed a real life guy...well let's just keep hoping and not give up! After all she doesn't want her precious friend who's like a sister to her falling  in love with her, (she thinks that if Estelle will become lesbian then she might fall in love with Sarena).

Estelle on the other hand, just blushed furiously while looking at a picture of Natsu in her phone. She still remembers how she kissed Natsu's picture when she was just 8 years old. 

From then on, he was her first kiss. And no-one can replace the idol love she has for him...(a/n: We'll see about that.)

'I almost forgot about the party...it's true that enjoying yourself can surely erase bad memories.' Estelle smiled and happily enjoyed her ice-cream.

'Today sure was a fun day.' 

***********************

"I knew you were interested in animes but this is quite much."

Delmion said looking at the keychain in his hand.

"Why do I feel so mad all of a sudden?" He said to himself and put the keychain back in a ring box.

----------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAYYYY READERS! 

That was one heck of a long chapter...but it's worth it. 

Vote this chapter if you liked it and thanks sooo mucchhh for reading. 

anyways, can you all grant me another wish?

Please pray that this author-san gets decent marks in her maths exam and not fail the test...I know it's a big wish considering the fact that I had only 5 minutes to complete 10 questions....and including the previous question that I got wrong....I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (the table is the maths paper)

*Ahem* anyways...goodbye and have a nice day...and I really mean it..it can really be a GOODBYE FOREVER if I fail...or fall to the average.  ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 50 16
"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out of the deal." "But-" "I don't know what y...
1.4K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
55 19 14
Different perspective on life, that's what they had. A little bit mentally deranged that's what they had in common. "Their self" that's what they alw...
210 38 10
A girl who thinks she is ugly as everyone in her family always told she is ugly and unattractive and she is shit treated by her own family what happe...