Before the male god blackened...

By BeFit3

Traveling continuously, but just in order to send some warmth to the male gods who have endured all kinds of... More

Chapter 1 The vegetative male god (1)
Chapter 2 The vegetative male god (two)
Chapter 3 The Vegetative Male God (3)
Chapter 4 The vegetative male god (four)
Chapter 5 The Vegetative Male God (5)
Chapter 6 The Vegetative Male God (6)
Chapter 7 The Vegetative Male God (7)
Chapter 8 The Vegetative Male God (8)
Chapter 9 The Vegetative Male God (9)
Chapter 10 The Vegetative Male God (10)
Chapter 11 The Vegetative Male God (11)
Chapter 12 The Vegetative Male God (End)
The vegetative male god Fanwei
"Slag" President (1)
"Slag" President (2)
"Slag" President (3)
"Slag" President (4)
"Slag" President (5)
"Slag" President (6)
"Scum" President (7)
"Slag" President (8)
"Slag" President (9)
"Slag" President (10)
"Slag" President (11)
"Slag" President (12)
"Slag" President (14)
"Slag" President (End)
-Fan Wai Han Shen

"Slag" President (13)

195 4 0
By BeFit3

"Slag" President (13)

    "Miss Song!" At the

    entrance of the hospital, when he looked up and saw warm and Han Shen walking out of the hospital one after another, the driver Xiao Zhang immediately yelled so excitedly.

    You must know that since reading the past events of Miss Song, he now really hopes that Miss Song and his CEO will be able to achieve positive results. No, at the sight of warmth, even the attitude is much more enthusiastic than before.

    He actively opened the door for the warmth, but didn't want to be warm, but just nodded and greeted him, raising his foot and walking forward.

    Never thought that just after walking two steps, her arm was suddenly caught.

    "Where to go?"

    Han Shen frowned and asked.

    "Where to go?" Warm turned his head to look at him, and chuckled softly, "Of course it's back to F, where do you say I should go? Don't you... Now I should go back to Han's house with our President Han and do what you love Thing?"

    She forced a step forward.

    What do you love to do?

    The discordant picture in his mind flashed by, Han Shen's face flushed uncomfortably, and he whispered, "Don't talk nonsense."

    Seeing him still being so casual, he smiled warmly in his heart, but his face was stunned. A hint of sarcasm flashed through.

    "Heh... nonsense? Why am I talking nonsense? Is it possible that what our President Han said is buying, not buying men and women on the bed? Or you don’t like the traditional tricks, anyway you will I snatched it from Lan Yi. The next three years are all up to you. What kind of clothes, where, or what posture you like, you can tell me, I will definitely cooperate with all my strength... "The

    warmth got closer, and he stood on tiptoe slightly, and his lips were close to the earlobe of the other party. The voice was so low that only the two of them could hear.

    Then, as expected, the other party's ears reddened before her eyes at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Looking at it warmly, he almost didn't lose his expression.

    She thought, she was looking forward to the next days more, okay...

    And here, Han Shen, with the warmth and lower voice, flashed through pictures in her mind, when she squeezed tightly. The fist was held for a long time before he coughed out. Then he grabbed his warm arm and slid it into the small opened car.

    "Ah, get in the car first, I'm going to F University to see you off."

    "No need..."

    As soon as I got in the car, the warmth started.

    "I still have the money for a bus ride, so I won't bother you on the way back..." As he

    said, he had to stand up warmly. Who would have thought that Han Shen would press her again without hesitation. When I went back, I directly gestured to the driver on the side to lock the door, then quickly walked to the other side, and got on the car and locked the door.

    The whole process went smoothly and smoothly.

    Warmth hadn't even reacted yet, only hearing the bang of the door closed, Han Shen had already sat down beside her.

    "You..."

    Warm and short-tempered, about to break out, whoever thought the next second she watched Han Shen frown and leaned over, lifted her up on those stiletto feet, and took her off directly. Shoes.

    "Don't make trouble." He said softly, and then looked up at the already somewhat dazed warmth, and started to gently knead her feet with his hands, "I just saw you walking and I was limping all the time. Don’t you wear these shoes all night, busy going in and out? I noticed the nearest bus stop here when I came. I’m afraid it will require you to walk several hundred meters. Can you still walk like this? It's worn out..."

    The warmth of being rubbed by the other party's feet still wanted to endure at first, but because it was so sore and painful, he unconsciously made a "hiss".

    "Light...you light..."

    She retracted her feet, but then her mouth became restless again, "Unexpectedly, President Han is really bothering for me like a plaything? Why? Not only want to get a kidney Still want to lose heart?"

    "Ah, Song... How can you talk like that, Miss Song? A plaything? When did the president treat you as a plaything? You didn't go back to school all night last night. The president stayed at the gate of F and didn't sleep all night. Early in the morning, I saw that you never came back, and I didn't misunderstand anything. Turning around, I adjusted the monitoring of the car along the road, and then I found Ren'ai Hospital. You...you can't..."

    "Enough... …"

    Han Shen suddenly stopped Xiao Zhang's words.

    Xiao Zhang immediately fell silent.

    The car became quiet again.

    Warmth is in this quietness and looked up at Han Shen in front of him, but didn’t want to look up and saw that the other person was helping her intently rubbing her feet, as if he was conquering something in the work. The same problem.

    Rubbing and rubbing, he may have noticed the warm eyes and raised his head directly.

    The two only glanced at each other, Warm immediately bit their lip and turned their heads.

    Seeing her doing this, Han Shen bent his mouth helplessly.

    Along the way, the three of them kept silent so quietly. During the period, Han Shen's hands kept steadily rubbing warm, and the whole person feels a lot more comfortable. The car drove steadily, and after not resting for a whole night, he rubbed and rubbed, and the warmth felt misty in front of him...

    After a while, Han Shen suddenly felt his shoulders sink, and lowered his head. Warmth had already fallen asleep on his shoulders.

    Upon seeing this, he gently put down the other party’s feet, and then gently adjusted the sitting posture so that the other party could sleep better. Only then did he gently embrace the warmth of the whole person in his arms and bowed his head to kiss her. On his forehead, he told Xiao Zhang to drive the car slower.

    Upon hearing such an order, although Xiao Zhang slowed down the car, remembering what Warm had just said, it was still somewhat worthless for her own president. Miss Song really...

    He just thought about it, and when he raised his eyes, he suddenly saw that Miss Song, who was clearly asleep, suddenly raised the corners of her mouth. He took the initiative to pretend to be asleep, and slowly adjusted his posture. In order to get her closer to her own president...In a

    split second, Xiao Zhang couldn't raise any thoughts in his mind . Fortunately, he was still worthless as the president. What kind of operation is this, role-playing?

    People in the city can still play...

    He feels that he is still driving his great and promising career. There are too many high-end game routines like dating, and it is really not suitable for him!

    The car drove steadily until F, warm and didn't mean to wake up, and Han Shen didn't seem to wake her up, and Xiao Zhang could only pretend that he didn't know anything when he saw that the boss didn't say anything. Looking at the pedestrians passing by in front of the car with a dull expression...

    Fortunately, the warmth is still kind, and he slowly "woke up" without letting him sluggish for too long.

    See Han Shen that he was lay down arms, then sat up suddenly, "you ...... I get off, but not before you leave here, I'll go pick up something and then down ......"

    "clean up What are the things for?"

    "What do you say? You bought me for three years, and I still have a year to study. Do you have any needs for the next year, and you will immediately send someone to the school to pick me up? This time twice It's okay. After a long time, who doesn't know that I have been taken care of by someone outside the school, and the spread will be unpleasant by the time, do I still want to be a human?"

    He looked at him with a warm sneer.

    Upon seeing this, Han Shen's face blushed again, "You can study at ease, and there is no need."

    "Our President Han is really a Buddhist, there is no need? Huh..."

    She leaned close to his ear. He whispered in a voice that can only be heard by the two of them, "You dare to say that you didn't want to treat me like this or that, you didn't want to kiss me, touch me, so that... in your Han's big bed, balcony, garden... ...Even with me in your company's office...huh?"

    Every time Warmth said, Han Shen added another sentence in his head. After her last um fell sound, his Adam's apple rolled up and down uncontrollably, and then suddenly turned his head to look at Warmth.

    Warm and unwilling to look at him.

    Although Xiao Zhang, who was sitting in the front, had never heard the warm words clearly, he looked at the blushing face of his president, and knew that Miss Song must be teasing him again. He stared curiously at the person in front of him. rearview mirror.

    Whoever thought of the next second, his CEO turned his head and stared.

    Get out of the car, close the door, and light a cigarette.

    Xiao Zhang moves extremely smoothly.

    After a long time, the corner of his eyes finally saw that Miss Song got out of the car with a blushing face and covering her mouth, still wearing the president's coat.

    Just know this, Miss Song, always take advantage of her mouth, and then be killed by the president, tusk.

    Seeing Ms. Song go far away, Xiao Zhang saw his president get out of the car. At this time, the red on his face had faded. Seeing Ms. Song's leaving back, he showed a...smirk.

    Can’t bear to look straight!

    "Han...Han Shen?"

    Just as Han Shen kept looking in the direction of warm departure, recalling the kiss between the two just now, he suddenly heard such a tentative voice ringing behind him.

    Hearing this, he turned his head in doubt.

    Seeing Lin Wei wearing a white dress and standing not far behind him, the corners of her mouth rose slightly when he looked back.

    As soon as Han Shen turned his head, Lin Wei clenched her fists nervously.

    In my mind, I can't help but recall what Yu Su Zhe had in his office not long ago, and what his brother Su Rui told her after a sudden visit.

    That

    day— "Yo, what's the matter?"

    Just when Lin Wei faced Su Zhe, who was so drunk and unconscious, and couldn't do anything, his brother Su Rui said this, carrying a bag of fruit, and pushing open the door and walked in.

    The man and Su Zhe looked seven to eight points similar, but the temperament was more mature and sharp. Unlike Su Zhe, he looked like a teenager.

    "I heard from Azhe that he did a good job here, so I bought some fruits and came to see him. Didn't I just tell me a few days ago that his company is already formal? Why suddenly... Weiwei, you know this What's wrong?"

    Lin Wei and Su Zhe were childhood sweethearts, so they are very familiar with his brother.

    "I... I don't know. It was good at first. Suddenly he started drinking, and... and I also found a lot of sleeping pill boxes in the trash can in his bedroom. What's the matter?" Lin Wei was anxious, and tears fell.

    "Weiwei, don't worry, I'll take a look..." After speaking, Su Rui went straight to Su Zhe's office and turned inside.

    Lin Wei here wiped her tears and dragged Su Zhe to the sofa aside.

    Just wringing out a towel and preparing to wipe him off, he saw his brother frowning and walking out of Su Zhe's office with a calm face.

    "Brother Su Rui..."

    Lin Wei called out immediately when he saw him.

    "Oh, Azhe... Azhe is afraid that this company has been fooled by others. His partner has already taken the money away a few days ago, and only... a large amount of debt is left. Azhe now... …Now they are already in debt to several million, and the daily interest rate is still rising, I am afraid that I will not be able to get up in this life...Hey!" Hearing

    this, the towel in Lin Wei's hand fell instantly Fall to the ground.

    She raised her head in disbelief, "Impossible...it is impossible..."

    Millions, millions...in

    this lifetime she doesn't know if she can make millions, how...how could she? ?

    Lin Wei's tears fell immediately.

    Su Rui's eyes flashed when she saw her like this.

    Then I saw Lin Wei rushing towards him, "Brother Su Rui, Brother Su Rui, aren't you a criminal policeman? You arrest someone, get that person back, just catch it back, and nothing will happen if you catch it back. ..."

    Seeing her like this, Su Rui's face was embarrassed, "This...I checked it, but that person just went to Australia not long ago with the excuse, and now he can decide where to go abroad! Actually Su Zhe originally When working with that person, I already checked that person’s information. Who would have thought that he would even ignore his wife, children, parents and relatives... No, no, could it be..."

    Su Rui suddenly seemed to remember Suddenly he frowned and opened his mouth suspiciously.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Wei pulled his sleeves like she had caught some life-saving straw.

    She... She likes Su Zhe. Even if the other party owes so much money, she doesn't want to break up with him, but if they don't break up, will they always struggle to pay back the money in the next life? She could hardly imagine such a thing. She would have to pay for such a hopeless debt in the second half of her life. She was frugal, working hard, couldn't afford a house or car, maybe she wouldn't even dare to have children.

    Thinking of this, she suddenly thought of warmth.

    I remembered that for a while, she went to the cafeteria every day to save money, with the eyes of the aunt in the cafeteria, as if she drank all the soup that was ready for a meal.

    She... she don't want that... don't... the

    more she thinks about it, Lin Wei's expression becomes more sad.

    Su Rui saw that Lin Wei’s emotions had been completely affected by him, so he took a careful look at her and sighed, “I think it’s impossible for that partner to have a problem. Azhe’s money, even his family members, fled abroad, I... I think someone is forcing him behind, maybe... maybe you don’t know..."

    Speaking of this, Su Rui paused again, "Before my teammates and I had been following a big man, thinking about uprooting him, who would have thought... We watched and watched, and we discovered that there was something in front of him. I paid attention to a girl for a while, and this is more than that. I still go to see her at the gate of her school every day. Although I have never said anything wrong, a discerning person can still tell at a glance that he likes that girl, even afterwards. He inexplicably walked with the girl's friend, but we still felt that he had never let go of the girl...so..."

    Hearing this, Lin Wei was completely stunned.

    Just because she already had an answer to that big man in her heart.

    For a moment, all kinds of emotions flashed in her heart, surprise, panic, disbelief, worry, fear, and even a little unnoticeable self-joy.

    Seeing Lin Wei staring at him blankly, Su Rui decided to strike while the iron was hot, and continued, "You may not know, but Han Shen definitely has the strength to force A Zhe’s partner to escape abroad. Not only that, but the crime he committed. It is even more difficult to write. His early family history can be said to be a history of crime. We have been tracking him and we have always wanted to pull him off the horse... Weiwei, for our efforts and for Azhe, You...can you help us? "

    Help?"

    How to help?

    Lin Wei's heart was completely messed up.

    "As long as you are willing to help us, then my teammates and I have not been in vain for all these years of hard work, and Azhe...the partner of Azhe will definitely be caught back, even if he can't, Han Caution's sin, his wealth is so large, should he also bear A Zhe’s debt? As long as you are willing to help, then A Zhe’s debt will end here. In the future... you will get married, and you don’t need to do anything for it. These debts and hard work, aren’t they? Then Han Shen must have committed a crime, besides, don’t you want your friend to know when he is lost?” For a

    moment, all kinds of people flashed through Lin Wei’s mind, Su Zhe, Warmth, Han Shen...

    I don't know how long it has been, so long that Su Rui feels that this person is about to become petrified.

    "Okay."

    He just heard her respond like this.

    Lin Weimu blankly turned her head, "What to do, please tell me."

    There is nothing wrong, she is not wrong, Han Shen had committed a crime, should have been punished, she was warm for Azhe ...A person who is so warm should not spend his youth on such a sinner, not to mention that the other party may not like her, and has always lied to her, even if she would treat Han Shen according to Su Rui's words... …Seduce, that is also helping everyone.

    Yes, there is nothing wrong with her.

    At the moment when Lin Wei and Han Shen came into contact, in a taxi not far away, Su Rui pressed his hat and started chatting on WeChat.

    ——It is done.

    ——Haha, I admire you, A Rui, you can ignore the life and death of your own brother, haha, even coax your prospective brother-in-law, are you not afraid that they will turn their faces because of you?

    ——Oh, that woman is nothing but selfish in the end, don’t look at her like that, I see, she is still jealous of her good friend, and now I’m pulling the flag up for her, she can naturally play justice Do those things under the banner, after all, who would really pry his sister’s corner because of two sentences, don’t you?

    ——Haha, A Rui, you are too bad. This time, the benefits are indispensable for you. That Han Shen, I think how long he can get away with, he will vomit it out sooner or later after eating mine!

    ——Oh, Cheng Ge just remembers me.

    On this side, Han Shen looked at Lin Wei expressionlessly. After a long time, he nodded, "Miss Lin..."

    "Are you... Are you waiting for warmth? She... She didn't have one night last night. Come back? Do you know where she has gone? I am very worried about her..." When

    Lin Wei said this, Han Shen's eyes were lighter.

    "Last night, she was with me."

    Upon hearing this, Lin Wei widened her eyes in disbelief before she laughed again, "Yes...Is it? That's good... I thought..."

    Last night She obviously saw Han Shen's car parked under Building F for one night, didn't she?

    "I didn't think. Oh, yes, she will move to my place to live with me in the next year. Thank you Miss Lin for taking care of the warmth in the past three years."

    Han Shen said politely.

    "Living...living...that's really good, warm...warm. Those years have not been so good. I often need to work in a place like Meiye. I can rest assured with you. "Lin Wei said subconsciously.

    "Which place?"

    At this moment, a warm and cool voice suddenly rang behind them.

    When the two turned their heads, they saw the warmth of a white shirt and jeans, and they were dragging a suitcase, standing not far behind them, looking at them with their lips curled.

    And here, Han Shen turned his head, his warm smile instantly widened, dragged a suitcase and trot to them, reached out and took his arm, "What are you talking about with my friend? Huh? Oh right. , Weiwei, I haven't asked you yet, what kind of place is Meiye?"

    She turned to look at Lin Wei in front of her.

    "Wen... warm..."

    In an instant, Lin Wei took a step back.

    "I..."

    "Well, you may not know, Han Shen and I met in that kind of place! Didn't they?" She turned to look at Han Shen beside her with a smile.

    Upon seeing this, Han Shen reached out and took her suitcase and chuckled lightly, "Well, you sing very well."

    "Really? Oh, by the way, I went back to Han's house with you. I lived in the same room last time. , Or live in... your room?"

    "As you like."

    Han Shen asked Xiao Zhang to put away his warm suitcase.

    "Are you going? Xiaoyou is still at home waiting for the two of us to go back to have lunch."

    "Oh good!"

    Warmth just wanted to get in the car with him, it seemed as if he suddenly found Lin Wei in front of him, and let go of Han Shen

    She walked over with her arm, stretched out her hand to help the other person pluck off a petal on her forehead, "Look at you, always careless, ah, the collar is still turned upside down..." She stretched out her hand to sort her After taking off the clothes, there was no smile on the corner of his mouth.

    "Be careful in the future."

    After that, Warm followed Han Shen into the car.

    Lin Wei, blushing, watched the two cars disappear in front of her.

    But here, as soon as he got into the car, his warm face instantly became cold, sitting far away from Han Shen.

    "Some people are really welcome."

    "But some people..."

    Han Shen suddenly deceived him, and immediately embraced the warmth in his arms.

    "...I only like you,"

    he said lowly.

    Thinking of the scene just now, Han Shen's eyes were deep.

    It seems that those people still don't want to let him go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...