Bad Habits (Hyunjin)

By S3ungm1nsoranges

Seungmin is a new boy at a college he's ready to start a new life and rid of his past. But something pops up... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
part 12
A/N
PART 14
Please read!

Part 10

283 7 8
By S3ungm1nsoranges

(I am so so so sorry for not uploading 🥺 forgive me please) I'm working on other books)

Seungmin and Hyunjin did more rounds of the deed in the shower. They were on their third round now.

"Hyunjin~" Seungmin moaned as the water hit his skin.
"Yes baby?" Hyunjin grunted.
"You make me feel so good~" he moaned as Hyunjin slowly thrusted in him. By now they were just making love in the shower nothing rough.

"You make me feel euphoria" Hyunjin smiled kissing his cheek making Seungmin giggle.
"I'm close baby" Hyunjin smiled

"I am too jinnie" he moaned as they both came together.
"That's enough rounds I've wrecked you" Hyunjin chuckled washing their bodies.

"Hyunnie?" Seungmin whispered.
"Hm?" He answered back.
"Minnie's really sorry, he didn't mean to hurt your feelings or be horrible, I love you" he sobbed. Hyunjin pulled him into a hug.

"Aw baby! No don't be sorry I deserve it, I love you too and I'm extremely sorry for my ways" he smiled.

They hugged and kissed for a while. They soon got out and went to bed together.

"Night MinMin" Hyunjin smiled kissing his boyfriends neck.
"Night jinnie" he giggled.

————

The next morning Seungmin woke with pain in his ass.
"Ouch!" He hissed, causing Hyunjin to wake up.
"Baby?" Hyunjin groaned.
"I'm fine I'm fine, just a bit sore" he chuckled.
"Aish, lemme get some medicine" he smiled kissing his cheek.
"By the way" Seungmin giggled.
Hyunjin looked at him
"MORNING!!" He yelled making Hyunjin laugh
"Morning baby" he chuckled and went to get the medicine. Seungmin played on his phone Until Hyunjin came back making him sit up and take the pills.

————
They walked to school well Hyunjin walked while carried Seungmin.
"HEY GUYS!!" They heard Jeongin Yell.
"Hey Innie!" Seungmin smiled asking Hyunjin to put him down.
Seungmin hissed a bit but smiled.

"What's wrong Minnie?" Jeongin asked.
"Just a bit sore" Seungmin giggled and begun communicating through his eyes with Jeongin.

Jeongin gasped and giggled.
"Ummm, guys I'm right here?" Hyunjin chuckled.
"Oh hi Hyunjin" they laughed together.

Chan, Felix, Changbin and Woojin walked over jisung and Minho know where to be seen.
And again- Felix Jeongin and Seungmin communicated through eyes.

"They do this often, when they don't want to share something but only with eachother they use eye communication like morse code" chan laughed picking Jeongin up and swinging him around earning a high pitch giggle.

"To get them to talk you have to do something like tickle them or as I do with Jeongin swing him around"

Hyunjin walked to Seungmin and tickled him. Changbin tickled Felix they became a mess from laughing.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!!" They yelled, Chan put Jeongin down as the others stopped the tickling.

"3, 2, 1" Woojin sighed and they boys bolted off laughing.

"WAIT WHAT HOLD UP!!" Chan yelled running after them.
"CATCH US ALL IF YOU WANT US TO TALK!!" Felix yelled.

"Well Chans gonna have a lot of trouble bc I ain't getting involved" Woojin laughed.
The 3 boys, Hyunjin Changbin and Woojin walked to class. They could hear running. They turned around and saw the 3 tricksters running .

Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin ran behind Woojin.
"Mum he's gonna get us" Felix fake sobbed.

"I'll protect you" Woojin laughed.
"CMERE JEONGIN OR ILL PUNISH YOU!!" Chan yelled running to them.
"IM INNOCENT!" He yelled back

"Like hell you are" Felix snorted. Jeongin fake gasped. Jeongin pushed Felix out to Changbin and he caught him.

"I got one" ha snickered.
"TRAITOR!!" Felix said.
"Seungmin"
"On it" he said running to Hyunjin.
"Please daddy don't hurt me" he pouted.
"Binnie, dont punish me" Felix pouted
"Jeongin" chan growled.
"Channie, don't punish me" he pouted.

"For gods sa-" woojin cut his words and he saw someone enter the school. His delicate features. Big eyes, big pink peach lips. His curvy body.

"Woojin Hyung?" Chan said waving his hand in front of the boy.
"I think I'm gay" Woojin said.
"What?" Felix replied
"He's gorgeous" Woojin continued staring at the boy until another boy hooked arms with him.
He looked stern and kissed the gorgeous boys cheek
"Jimin I'll see you class, love you" he said before running away.
"Love you to Yoongi Hyung!" He yelled before going to his class and Woojins world collapsed.

"Oh.. he was talking about Jimin, yh he came here like a week ago" Changbin spoke.
"Well I shall jump in a river" Woojin sighed.

"Dude don't be ridiculous!" Felix hissed.
"I just want love before next week" he muttered.
"Hyung.. what's happening next week?" Seungmin asked.
Woojin looked at them with pitiful looks he didn't want to tell them right now but guess he has too.

"I'm moving.." he sniffed.
"FUCK SCHOOL LETS GO! WE NEED TO TALK!" Seungmin yelled taking Woojin by the arm and running off.
They bumped into Minho and Jisung.
"I'm not going to ask bc I know but come with us" Seungmin said taking their arms and dragging them back to his dorm.

———

Everyone was quiet.
"Woojin why you leaving" Jeongin sniffed.
"Mum.. she's got with dad again and now we're moving to England" he sighed.
"I don't want you to go!!" Jeongin cried hugging chan.
Chan rubbed his back.

" I'll visit! I promise! I'll call everyday!" He teared up.
"Mum don't go" Felix sniffed and Seungmin broke into tears.
"Mum don't go!" He cried
"Mum please don't leave us" jisung bawled as the 4 hugged Woojin.

"We should leave them" Minho sniffed walking out followed by the others. Woojin and the 4 boys cried together.

"When are you leaving?" Jisung asked.
"Next monday" he smiled.

"But that's-"
"That's in 3 days!" Felix yelled.
"I know.. let's spend today together okay, skip school let's go have fun, let's go on a small holiday!" He cheered.

"Okay! I have a apartment by the sea!" Jeongin clapped. So they started to pack everyone ran to their dorms to pack and met in the afternoon.

Woojin was just walking around when he heard quiet sobbing.
"Hello?" He called peaking around the corner. His eyes widened when he saw non other than Jimin crying his eyes out.

"Hey what's wrong?" Woojin cooed as he sat in front of him.
"My boyfriend broke up with me" he sobbed.
"It's ok, may I ask why?"
"He said he never loved me and used me for my body" he began crying again.

"I'll beat him up, want a hug, everyone says I give the best hugs" he chuckled. Jimin nodded and moved closer hugging the older as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Don't cry" Woojin whispered.
"I have no where to go bc I lived with him" Jimin sniffed.
"Oh.. well hey! I'm Kim Woojin, been at the school for ages. I'm leaving in a few days to go live with my mum in England she's buying me a house. Me and my friends are going to a apartment by the sea why don't you join?" He suggested

"They won't mind?" Jimin asked.
"Not at all!" He replied.
"Thank you! Oh by the way I'm Park Jimin!" He giggled.
"Beautiful name" Woojin smiled looking down at the boy, they realised they were in a corner hugging.

"They will be here very soon, have you got any clothes?" Woojin asked.
"I left them at my old place" he muttered.
"No biggie I'll buy you some" Woojin smiled.

"No no! I can't let you do that!" Jimin gasped.
"Oh cmon! My treat, plus I'm glad you're coming bc I'm the only single one left in my group and they probs gonna be eating each other's faces" Woojin laughed making Jimin laugh.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jimin smiled.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Minho yelled walking to Woojin

"Imma murder you"jisung laughed.
"You wouldn't." He gasped.
"No you're right"
"See"
"I'll chop your dick off"
"JISUNG!!!" Woojin laughedz
"Yes mum?" He giggled.

"Good job, where's everyone else?" Woojin asked

"On their way!"
"Whose this?" Minho asked
"This is Jimin he will be joining us!" Woojin smiled.
"Awesome! I'm Jisung and this is my boyfriend Minho" he introduced.
They started talking and before they knew it everyone was here.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 4.2K 27
A little space au in which Hyunjin catches Seungmin with a questionable item in his backpack. He's curious as to why. discontinued.
5K 131 22
When Seungmin and his boyfriend break up he sudently starts getting presents in his locker. What happens when he meets the present giver? And what ha...
342K 16.4K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019
506K 22.5K 50
a clichΓ© college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed βœ”οΈ lowercased βœ”οΈ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20