Part 9

(Omg is a 🐶 puppy^!!)

"You make me have these bad habits baby~"

Hyunjin started grinding his pelvis onto Seungmin making him squeal in excitement and pleasure. Wanting more Seungmin brought his head down and started kissing him deeply, roaming his boyfriends back and feeling his toned abs.

"Damn you're hot" Seungmin muttered still kissing Hyunjin. "Someone's needy" Hyunjin growled in his ear, causing Seungmin to hyperventilate from the hotness.
"P-please?" Seungmin stuttered mentally facepalming himself.

Hyunjin cooed and smirked. "What do you want baby?" He asked
"You" he mumbled
"Beg" Hyunjin grinned. Seungmin blushed but he really wanted Hyunjin so he sat up and straddled him.

"Please~ Daddy~ I want you~ now~"
Hyunjin eyes widened as his lover gave him innocent puppy eyes but he was not talking innocently. Seeing his hickeys and everything he was extremely turned on. Pushing Seungmin back he ripped his shirt off and took Seungmin off. Teasing him and they started a make out session clothes disappeared. And now they were left with nothing.

"Baby~ are you sure you want this?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin brought his head down so he could whisper. "Now daddy" licking his earlobe. Hyunjin grabbed his left leg putting it over his shoulder before growling.

"You're such a fuckin tease" before grabbing the lube and prepping himself and Seungmin. Seungmin moaned out loud in pleasure and pain when Hyunjin stuck a finger in. Then another and Seungmin was a moaning mess.

"H-Hyunjin- slip the f-foreplay" he stuttered out. Hyunjin was very excited and rammed himself into Seungmin. Seungmin screamed grabbing a ball of sheet in his hand knuckles turning white. "HYUNJIN!" He screamed. Hyunjin felt guilty but loved it and after a while Seungmin told him to move.

Steadily and slowly Hyunjin went but when it turned into pleasure, "faster" he moaned.
"Sorry baby?" He smirked.
"Faster Daddy!!" He yelled moaning. And so Hyunjin, at a quick pace Hyunjin thrusted in and out. Seeing Seungmin moaning his face red and his mouth wide open turned him on max.
"RIGHT THERE!!" Seungmin yelled Hyunjin knowing he hit the right spot. "So- so good" Seungmin moaned out hands scratching down Hyunjin biceps creator marks. He leant down and kissed him roughly. Seungmin however states creating his marks on hyunjins neck.

"Mine" he moaned and Hyunjin smirked.
"Yes baby boy all yours"

His made Seungmin feel a warm sensation in his stomach. "C-close" he moaned.
"Me too-" he said before releasing into Seungmin and Seungmin doin the same. Hyunjin flopped next to him and gave him kisses and hugs.

"We should clean up" Seungmin giggled
"Good idea" he agreed and they cleaned up going for a shower and-

"Round 2?"
"You bet!"

(Short chapter ik hope you enjoyed and please message me or dm me some ideas on insta or wattpad @alextravels5 (insta)❤️)