My Ugly Secretary Hwang (Comp...

By chocomint89

TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith... More

Foreword
First Ugly Meeting
First Ugly Day
The Ugliest Day Without Yoona
Wedding With The Ugly
Ugly Memories
Kim's Ugly Jealousy
Sweetness of Ugly Relationship
Meeting the Ugly Clan
When Ugly Turns Beauty
Ugly Meeting with the Father
Ugly - Beauty Relationship
Ugly Encounter with the Pole
The Beautiful News
The Ugly Past
The Ugly Scenario
The Ugly Separation
The Ugly Changes
The Ugly Life Without You
The Ugly Lie
My Beautiful Lie
The Beautiful Encounter
For My Beautiful Family
The Epilogue
Special Chapter [M]
AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Ugly Proposal

1.8K 50 9
By chocomint89

"You will be getting married." Mrs. Kim sternly said to her stubborn child who just silently sitting infront of her reading the newspaper.

"What if I refuse?" TaeYeon coldly said without looking at her mother's sour expression.

"Then say goodbye to your fortune." Mrs. Kim smirk in victory.

"Then I won't get married." TaeYeon shortly said before she quickly stand up and left her mother alone.

"What? Get back here, Kim TaeYeon!" Mrs. Kim screams in anger towards her child's behavior.

"Find a new daughter for you." TaeYeon didn't let her mother turns her as a puppet and she needs to stand for herself.

----------

"Mrs. Kim, the proposal was already on your table." Secretary Hwang greets her cold hearted boss and informs her schedules but TaeYeon turns them down.

"Yoona's on leave." Tiffany said but she only got a loud slam of the door from her boss.

"Such a rude person." Tiffany scoffed and get back to her work as she finish all of the flooded papers on her own table.

"Ms. Hwang?" A new guest greets.

"Ah, yes?" Tiffany didn't know the guest but they seems familiar with each other.

"Good morning. I'm Seohyun, the former secretary of Ms. Kim." The graceful woman bows in respect and warmly smiles at her.

"Good morning Ms. Seohyun." Tiffany copies her action.

"I would like to inform her about Yoona's leave so I need to talk with her." Seohyun calmly said.

"Oh, but I think she wasn't in the mood." Tiffany was scared that her boss will yell at the beautiful girl infront of her.

"Don't worry, I can handle her. Thank  you Ms. Hwang." Tiffany nods in surprise before Seohyun went inside with getting scared.

----------

"Do you mean my sister will not be on duty until my mother tells her so?" TaeYeon scoffed when her mother manipulates her and her half sister, Yoona.

"That's right and I'm afraid she will do something bad with Yoona's mother." Seohyun was Yoona's girlfriend whose also the former secretary of TaeYeon before Tiffany but she needs to manage their small family business in Gimpo so she stops working as a secretary.

"That bitch, she's testing my patience." TaeYeon got mad over her mother sos she decided to went home early and talk with Mrs. Kim again to let Yoona on duty.

"I will talk to my mother and I would like to apologize with her rude behavior. I will fix everything so Yoona will get her job back." TaeYeon assures Seohyun.

"You're not at fault here but Mrs. Kim." The younger woman felt sorry for TaeYeon's situation. She's been pressured since she was young and she have nothing to do about it.

"Thanks, Seo."

"I will take my leave now and by the way, you're secretary was kinda cute and naive but I can tell she's good and hardworking that it fits your criteria." Seohyun winks at her and left.

"What does it mean?" TaeYeon said to herself before she signs all of her pending documents.

-------------

"Are you going home now, Ms. Hwang?" One of the female employee asked.

"Got some work to do." Tiffany shake her head before she got a brief bow from her colleagues who left for home.

"So many things to do." Tiffany sighed because everything her boss left ends up on her since TaeYeon often went home early and even cancelled her appointments out of nowhere.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello?"

"You're still at work?" Her friend Sooyoung called.

"Yeah." Tiffany scoffed.

"Can you pick me up here infront of your building? Let's have dinner together." Sooyoung was such a caring friend since then and it's hard for her to not fall in love with a good woman like her but Tiffany sometimes admires her friend but she's loyal with TaeYeon, her idol.

"Huh? You're really here?" Tiffany quickly stand up and started to go downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm so worried about you getting home late as always." Sooyoung sighed when Tiffany always went home late after she got hired from Kim company. She couldn't say no to her because she knows the woman was very fond of Kim TaeYeon since she was accidentally saved by the cold hearted woman.

"Be right there." Tiffany said and they both eat dinner together and went home together with Sooyoung.

------------

"So, you will agree with the marriage proposal?" Mrs. Kim was disturbs by her daughter's sudden appearance on her office early in the morning.

"I want my sister get back to work." TaeYeon sharply said and intimidates her mother but Mrs. Kim won't be defeated by her so she stands up and face TaeYeon instead.

"You will agree to my proposal or Yoona won't be able to come back on her job." Mrs. Kim pulls her daughter's collar and dust it off but her eyes glaring at TaeYeon's cold ones.

"I still won't agree with you, Mrs. Kim." TaeYeon sounds so disrespectful towards her own mother but Mrs. Kim was used to her child's rude behavior as long as TaeYeon has the good image and reputation in the Kim clans that makes her on top.

"Then settle yourself into marriage if you're disagree with Mr. Han's only son because your grandfather wants to have a grand child with you within this year and I don't want to disappoint him." Mrs. Kim stop arguing with her stubborn child.

"What if I still don't get married? What will you do, Mrs. Kim?" TaeYeon didn't bother by her own mother.

*sound of a trigger* Mrs. Kim pulls out her hidden pistol inside her black blazer.

"Then I won't hesitate to put this gun to those person whose important to you." Mrs. Kim points the gun into her daughter's direction without showing any emotions on her face.

"Get married, have a child no matter what it takes and I want it to be by next week. It such a simple request from your own mother." Mrs. Kim retreats and went back to her desk.

"Leave now." Mrs. Kim yells before her daughter left without words.

"Such a stubborn daughter of mine but she still has used to me." Mrs. Kim deeply sighed.

----------

"Think, Kim TaeYeon." TaeYeon arrived on her office earlier than her employees because she needs to think quietly.

"I need a wife." TaeYeon said to herself.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in."

"Good morning Ms. Kim. I bring your coffee from the usual cafe you like." Her secretary hands the hot coffee on her table but TaeYeon calls her back.

"Secretary Hwang." The boss slowly approach her and leans closer to her secretary as she slams the door closed.

"Yes? Ms. Kim? You need anything?" The secretary answered with her trembling voice when her boss started to lean closer and whisper to her ear.

"Wanna be my wife?" TaeYeon shamelessly asked because she has no other choice but to make the person agree with her and Tiffany's timing was right on point so she became the top choice.

"Wife? Are you out of your mind?" Tiffany pushes her boss off her but the aggressive woman pulls her waist and their faces leans closer but TaeYeon didn't move an inch and still looks so cold.

"You will agree or I will fire you immediately, Secretary Hwang." TaeYeon pulls the secretary tightly and closer to her.

"Choose me." TaeYeon pleads and it makes Tiffany weakens by her boss gentle touches as she gasps when the older woman stares at her.

"But, I'm ugly." Tiffany avoids her boss face immediately.

"I don't care, you just need to follow what I've said to you." TaeYeon will manipulate the poor woman for her own sake against her own wicked mother.

"Understand?" Tiffany nods but she's scared with her boss own voices like it was some kind of a devil's whisper.

"Let's get married today." TaeYeon fix her clothes and take her jacket with her.

"What? Today? Ms. Kim you have an important meeting with Mr. Han today!" Tiffany was shocked but she was forcefully pulled out from the room.

"I don't care about him. It's all about you and me it was more important than him." TaeYeon take her ugly secretary with her and left the building to get married.

"OH MY GOD!" Tiffany squealing inside when she will be getting married with her idol.

To be continued.

A/N: You thought Tiffany will disagree? Then you're all wrong because she definitely LOVES it to the bottom of her heart ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy
117K 6.6K 151
"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove as soon as possible._ Dr -I will remove...
My Healer By Naru

Fanfiction

152K 2.8K 29
Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :)
11.2K 679 24
Itaewon known for its vibrant nightlife and international flair, Itaewon is Seoul's most diverse and foreigner-friendly district. As an added bonus...