Love And Revenge. βœ”

By FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... More

Prologue.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Character Sketch.
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
πŸ†•πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 19 (Last)

10.7K 546 54
By FlorK2D

Arnav, Khushi and Dadi sat in his car staring at the men's prison in front of them.

Arnav knew the sooner they closed this chapter of their lives the better for all of them.

They all got down and moved into the prison and Arnav being a famous personality was let in without any checks.

They sat down as the person they were here to see was lead to the visitors hall in hand and feet cuffs.

He sat down with a scowl on his face and looked at his mother and his nephew and when his eyes fell on Khushi, he licked his lips in a lusty manner making Khushi squirm in her seat and Arnav fisted his hand controlling his urge to punch but growled and Anant turned and gulped seeing the murderous look Arnav was giving him.

"What do you want from me? " Anant asked pretending he wasn't intimated by Arnav when in fact he was scared of him.

"I came here to tell you I forgive you for everything you had done to us...... I forgive you for snatching my son and daughter away from me...... I forgive you for trying to kill my grandson...... I forgive for all the pain you put us through. " Dadi said sincerely making Anant fume.

"Yes as always....... You pretended to love so I won't feel left out...... It was always Arvind the ideal son...... I hated him since childhood because he was everyone's favorite and I was the rebel...... I loved Ratna but you arranged his marriage with Arvind...... I swore to break their marriage and I target Ratna. " Anant confessed shocking the trio. " Ratna has always been an insecure woman because of her dusky complexion and her weight and the fact that Arvind worked with women who were more beautiful than her always made her insecure and it's came in handy when I framed Arvind for infidelity and like a fool she believed me and killed herself...... Poor Arvind went crazy and followed afterwards giving me the chance to take all that belongs to him and kick Arnav and that limp daughter of mine out. " He spewed in disgust. "I was enjoyed it for years until I found out Maa was not buying her medicines as she said and was using the money in sponsoring your education...... It was my money and all your properties was mine and that's why I poisoned Anjali's mind against you and we plotted your death but immediately you were hospitalized the company shares started dwindling in worth so we spare you and waited for another opportunity which unfortunately didn't come....... You have nine lives Arnav...... And that what saved you....... I wish I had killed you so...... " Anant was saying when he was interrupted by a slap and he looked up to see Dadi fuming in anger at him scaring the daylight out of him.

"Don't you dare...... I regret ever adopting you. " Dadi revealed shocking Anant. "Your parent were our employees who died in a riot and we adopted you but if I had known you would have been my family's doom I would have left you in an orphanage. " Dadi yelled hyperventilating and Arnav and Khushi rushed to her and hugged her.

"Enough Dadi..... Please don't stress yourself for this criminal..... Please let's leave. " Khushi said to Dadi who calmed down, smiled and nodded.

They were about to leave when Dadi turned to a shocked and numb Anant.

"I forgive you because hating you will cause more harm to me than you....... Hating you shows how much power you have on me and I don't want a murderer like you having that power on me..... So I forgive you. " Dadi said sincerely.

"Khushi..... Take Dadi to the car..... I will follow soon. " Arnav said and Khushi nodded and out went she and Dadi.

He tuned to Anant."I also forgive you...... Because Dadi is right..... I also forgive you just like I have forgiven your whore and your daughter a few hours ago...... But don't misinterpret my forgiveness as leniency..... As long as I live I will make sure you and them rot in prison and never taste freedom again....... Good bye. " Arnav said to Anant who was crying as the truth of his origin came to light.

Arnav then joined them and they drove out of the prison never to look back or come there again.

Delhi Restaurant.

Natasha who had agreed to go on a date with Aman sat down on their reserved table as both nervously stole glances at each other.

Aman mastered the courage and took Natasha's hands into his and spoke up.

"Natasha..... I have will get straight to the point...... I like you no I actually love you. " Aman confessed shocking Natasha. "I have loved you for years now..... You were so different from the other models..... Even with your success, you never bragged or treated people like garbage like Lisa and the other models who were way beneath did...... You respected everyone and I liked that about you...... I wanted to tell you about my feelings but I was afraid because you were quiet famous for shunning men and there were even rumors about you being a lesbian. ." Natasha chuckled remembering an article she once read about her being a lesbian because she has never been spotted with any man. "But when I heard you wanting to leave it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest and I knew I had to tell you even if you don't feel the same way about me. " Aman confessed without pause.

When he was done, Natasha looked at him for a few minutes making Aman nervous.

"I like you too Aman. " Natasha confessed making Aman smile like an idiot but it turned into disappointment when Natasha redrew her hand from his with a sad expression. "But I can't drag you into my messed up life. " Aman was about to retort but she stopped him. "Please let me finish...... The revelation of my relationship with Akash has damaged my reputation and even though many of my fans and friends support me, there are people calling me names for having sexual relations with a man outside marriage and getting pregnant in the process....... I know my enemies are behind it and I don't care but you are a good man who deserves an untainted woman and not me..... I can't even give you child even if I wanted to....... Please find some else...... Please. " Natasha said almost on the verge of crying and stood up took her bag and run out only to be ambushed by the media.

She froze not expecting them to be there.

They started bombarding her with question regarding her relationship with Akash and she started crying remembering her baby.

"Enough." Aman roared scaring all of them as they stopped. He then pulled a crying Natasha behind him shielding her from them. "Ain't you all ashamed of harassing her........ She is going through enough already and here you are harassing her........ Shame on all." Aman said as he held on to Natasha and making them bow their heads in shame.

"Mr Mathur..... What's your relationship with Natasha. " One of the reporters asked politely.

"She is the love of my life...... The only woman who owns my heart." Aman replied softly and sincerely looking at Natasha with love, making her heart swell with love and joy. Aman then turned to the media with a stern look." But because of your harassment she is not willing to move on and think she will ruin my reputation....... You people always push others into dark just like you are doing now. "

"Sorry Miss Malhotra...... We are sorry for everything...... And please don't reject a handsome man like him because of our heartlessness and inconsiderate behavior...... You two look very good together. " Another reporter apologized and complimented.

Aman turned to Natasha and kneeled on one knee shocking her and the media were busy taking pictures.

"Natasha Malhotra...... I want to ask you again..... Will you be my fiancee? " Aman proposed bringing Natasha to tears of joy.

"Yes I will be. " Natasha cried and he stood up and hugged her as the media and people who were attracted by the commotion clapped and some took pictures and videos of the couple.

"There you have it viewers...... After her toxic relationship with Akash Singh Raizada which led to the death of her unborn baby...... Miss Natasha has found real and pure unadulterated love....... We are all happy for her and apologize for harassing her....... Everyone deserves a second chance in life and Miss Malhotra got it today...... Am Shonali Bose reporting live from Delhi Restaurant. "

RM.

Manohar came out of his car and stepped into the house for the first time in weeks.

It has become quiet and only the sound of birds chirping can be heard.

He moved in only to find his mother sitting all alone in the hall sipping on some tea.

Nani who heard his foot steps stopped and smiled at him for finally coming after a lot of begging from her to meet him since Arnav had cut all ties with her.

Manohar moved closer and sat down on the couch facing her.

"Hari Prakash..... Bring some tea and snack for my son. " She said enthusiastically but Manohar stopped Hari Prakash.

"There's no need for that. " Turning to his mother. "Why did you call me here? " He asked in a no nonsense tone.

"I want you to speak to chote and tell him to move back in here with Khushi...... My friends are asking questions and it's ruining my reputation. " Manohar felt disgusted by her words. He remembered how because of this same mentality of pleasing society that made his sweet, kind and compassionate wife change into a gold digger and after everything she still won't change. " Subhadra Devi who abandoned Arnav is now basking in my glory as the grandmother of chote..... Convince him to stop roaming around with Subhadra and come back beca......... " Nani was saying when Manohar roared. " Enough." shaking the foundation of the house and scaring Nani who had never seen him like this before.

"You are disgusting maa...... This attitude of us snatch my real Manu from me and turned her into a gold digger causing her to make disastrous decisions that took her life away leaving me behind...... If Subhadra Devi is basking in the glory of being the grandmother of Arnav then she deserves it all because she paved the way for Arnav's success in way you never contributed but swam in it just like that Anjali. "

"What do you mean she contributed and how dare you blame me for Manorama's choice? " Nani said in anger and Manohar shook his head because he now knew his mother was a lost case.

"Subhadra Devi was the one who sponsored Arnav's education but made me lie that it was me because she was scared Arnav will reject her help....... The loan he used to start was from her and not from Manu as I made you all believe...... She didn't abandon Arnav because she had to let him go because she had a tumor that needed a lot of money to buy her medicines and she saved some of the money Anant gave her for her medicines and used it to finance Arnav..... So she deserves everything and about Manu, you are responsible for all that she became because of the humiliation and hurt you put her through from the beginning....... You better listen very carefully since you care more about status.... I will fund your lifestyle but don't you dare come anywhere closer to Arnav or anyone related to him....... Bye Maa...... I don't want to ever see you again. " Manohar then walked away forever leaving a shocked Nani behind.

Arshi's House.

Natasha and Aman got home only to find the entire family in the hall and the girls hugged Natasha and congratulated her and Aman.

"So when is the wedding? " Khushi asked out of the blue making Natasha eyes pop out of her socket.

"As soon as my love says she is ready. " Aman said and winked at Natasha who blushed.

"Good answer Aman. " Dadi said smiling at Aman. "But then I have an announcement to make. " Everyone turned their attention to her. "Arnav and Khushi and Payal and Abhishek didn't get married the right way...... You two have to marry the proper way and give honor to your wives...... So I have invited the priest over tomorrow to set a date for a proper marriage ceremony and chote you better not give me that crap about you not believing in the rituals...... Khushi believes in them and that's enough for you to participate in all to the end...... So what say you two. " Dadi asked a little bit nervous.

The couples looked at their significant other and said in unison.

"We are in Dadi. "

Dadi smiled and hugged each one of them and when she was done Manohar stepped into the hall with a sad face and Dadi called out to Kamala for water as he was lead to the couch.

Dadi then asked him why he was so gloomy and what Nani said to him and he revealed everything not leaving any detail.

Others felt disgusted and other were not surprised.

To lighten the mood Khushi suggested a dinner date for the family and they all went out for it as one happy family.

To be continued.

Next update is the epilogue and the end of our story.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
84.4K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...
414K 21.1K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
122K 8.1K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...