𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 Еще

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

six

7.4K 349 548
mformiyaaaaa

Excuse all mistakes.

Devotion

"What y'all wanna do today ?" Raivyn asked Taison  as they walked around the mall looking for gifts for D'Nyah.

"Shit. Whats been up with D'Nyah tho ?" Taison asked.

"She said she gon tell us when the time is right."

"We should go over her house. You know she probably watching that bullshit ass vampire book show." Raivyn said as they walked into Journeys.

"Don't you EVER fix your mouth to disrespect The Vampire Diaries like that ever again. Almost shot yo ass in mid walk." Taison said scrunching his face up.

if you don't like the vampire diaries yo life is boring as fuck.

"First of all it's mid air-"

"But since we walking its mid walk."

"I re-really don't like the way that y'all left me back the-there." Sai'Je said deep breathing with a bunch of bags in her hand.

"Damn bitch you balled out for her." Raivyn said looking shocked.

"And you didn't ?"

"I haven't found much that I think she'd like because you know she picky. She'll look at the gift and tell me that she doesn't like it so thats why i'm looking at these shoes." She said walking into the section where the Vans were.

"Will I look gay if I go in Bath and Body Works ?" Taison asked thinking about something that D'Nyah said she wanted for Christmas. Why wait for Christmas when her birthday is in a few days.

"No. I'll go with-"

"NO GOD PLEASE NO." Taison yelled running out of the store earning looks from people as he went into Bath and Body Works.

"Yes I'm a nigga and I'm in this damn store. Can I shop for my sister in peace damn." He said to some people staring at him.

He looked to his left and saw a girl staring at him seductively so he said, "Stop eye raping me. Weird ass bitch." And walked away leaving her to frown.

His phone vibrated so he looked at the message that he got from D'Nyah

lil sister 🔫💚
tai..

big brother 🖇🤍
yeah ?

lil sister 🔫💚
can you bring me sumn to eat cse im hungry nd i gotta headache.

big brother 🖇🤍
fashoo,  whatchu want ?

lil sister 🔫💚
20 piece from mcdonals, medium strawberry banana smoothie, sweet and sour sauce for 10 and spicy buffalo for the other 10. i want a meal and make sure my fries hot

big brother 🖇🤍
you goin through your ketchup phase rn ?

lil sister 🔫💚
yeah. 😕

big brother 🖇🤍
aight. imma bring your some medicine too cse ik how you get  when you get the way you get.

lil sister 🔫💚
thanks. i love you. be safe 💜

big brother  🖇🤍
i love you too and always 💙.

"Sir." He looked up from his phone and seen a woman in his face.

"Back the fuck up man covid is here. I know you see that big ass 6 feet sticker thats six feet away from me and yo breath stank. How you work at a store that sells all typa smell goods butcho breath stank ?" He said scrunching his face up at the woman as she frowned.

"I'm sorry. I was just going to say that you were holding up the line by just standing there on your phone and-"

"Do you pay this bill ?"

"No sir I don't."

"Okay well get the fuck out my face with the quick tension. EVERYBODY WHO THINKS IM HOLDING UP THE LINE CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK TIL IT FALL OFF. SIKE NAH NOT THE FALL OFF PART." He said yelling the last part.

"Now rang my shit up cus I got places to be."

After they finally got done ringing up the stuff, they told him his total.

"Your total is $521.48."

He gave them the money and left out with all the bags.

"Damnnnn." Him, Sai'Je, and Raivyn all said at the same time once they met back up with each other.

All of them had over 10 bags of shoes, clothes, jewelry, or smell goods in their hand.

"We balling out for lil Nyah." Sai'Je said.

"Period as we should. Shante said she got all her stuff from the other mall cause they had more places."

"I just feel like she gon buy the most stuff-"

"Oh you thought we was doneee ??? We gotta go to Wally Wally World to get all her snacks and shit." Sai'Je said as Raivyn agreed.

"Oh betttt." He said texting Nyah.

big brother 🖇🤍
nyah...

lil sister 🔫💚
yo ?

big brother 🖇🤍
imma doordash the food to you cse we finna go somewhere else

lil sister 🔫💚
ohk..yall be safe mane forreal

big brother 🖇🤍
you wanna be a nigga so damn bad 😭 but we will

lil sister 🔫💚
oh stfu and lemme be great

He chuckled a little and put his phone up as they walked to the parking lot.

*skipping the car ride and the trip to walmart cse thats too much to write*

"We putting the gifts at Your house, Rai house, my house, or Shante house ?" Taison asked as they sat in the car.

"We can take it to Rai house because her closet is bigger than all of ours together."

"I prolly gotta move a few things but yeah y'all can bring em to my house. Imma text Shante and tell her the same thing."

"Aight." He said starting the drive to Raivyn's house.

*also skipping the drive to her house bcs who wanna write allat..also skipping the part where they went to her house cse im lazy as fuck.*

"Au'Bree !!!" Taison yelled for D'Nyah's mom as they walked through her house.

"Stop all that damn yelling." She said smacking him with an oven mitt.

"Owww ma. I just wanted to say hey." He frowned.

"Hey favorite child. Go check on my daughter cause she going through it right now."

"What wrong with her ?" Ashante asked.

"I'll let her tell y'all."

"Hey Ms.Mansion." Xay said walking through the door.

"Mm." her mom responded.

"Well damn. I'm finna go see what Nyah innea doing."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Man on my mama imma beat the fuck outta Elena. Jeremy slick dead because of her."Taison yelled at the TV.

Currently everybody was in D'Nyah's room watching The Vampire Diaries.

They knew she was going through something and decided to try and cheer her up being that they didn't know why she was upset. She's starting to regret telling Xay because he really meant what he said when he said after his high left he wouldn't care.

"Exactly and I just don't know how to feel about this." Sai'Je frowned as she turned around and looked D'Nyah who was staring at nothing in particular.

She knew that D'Nyah didn't like to be put on the spot so she would just talk to her later.

"Nyah what you plan on doing for your birthday ?" Sai'Je asked her.

"Nothing." She said dryly as she watched the ceiling fan spin around.

D'Nyah really didn't plan on doing anything for her birthday because her dad passed away 2 months before her birthday. Her mom would still get her a cake and gifts but it doesn't feel the same without her dad.

"You straight jhit ?" Taison asked giving her a concerned look.

"Nah but its normal. Happens every year." She said feeling the urge to cry for the 5th time today.

"Talk to me- us." He said getting off the floor and into the bed with her as everyone else except Xay did the same.

"Well everybody doesn't care about my feelings so if you don't care about my feelings please escort yourself out my room and take the fastest route to hell." She said looking Xay dead in his eyes.

"Folks ion know why you mad at me I told yo dumbass after I sobered up I wasn't gone give a fuck anyways." He said shrugging.

"Wha-"

"Shut the fuck up and pass me the popcorn." Taison whispered to Sai'Je.

"One thing my mama and daddy taught me was to never let anybody disrespect me even if it's as simple as name calling so I'm telling you to-"

"Well look where that got your dad. He dead, and your mom prolly doing some fucked up shit behind your back." He said chuckling a little.

"Xay why the fuck would you say that shit damn." Raivyn asked him.

They knew her dad was dead and that he was shot but they didn't know the full story and how that affected her.

"She need to learn that everything ain't gone help you in life." He shrugged.

Hot tears streamed down D'Nyah's face as something flashed in her eyes and she jumped out the bed.

"BITCH !!" She said punching him in the jaw.

Being that it's alot of anger, guilt, and pain built inside of her, that's going to leave a mark.

"DAMN !! I felt that shit. It went boomp..crrrrrcccc" Taison said holding his jaw.

Xay touched his jaw and nodded.

"Aye man say, you can't be hitting on no girl now. She did that shit outta anger."

"Fuck her anger."

"Fight be bitch. FIGHT ME." She said punching him once again but this time he punched back.

They was keeping up with each other but since D'Nyah's adrenaline was pumping she was eating all his hits.

Everybody tried pulling them away from each other but that only made them go at each other's necks more.

"On foe nem you got me fucked up." Xay said.

"FUCK FOE NEM." D'Nyah yelled. "On my daddy you got me fucked up thinking you was about to come in here and say some shit like- bro get the fuck out my house right fucking now." She finished as Sai'Je and Raivyn held her hands together and Taison and Ashante held her down on the floor.

"Man ion really much care-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT !!" She said getting ready to cry. "Leave bruh damn. Fuck you forreal my nigga." she sniffed.

He got up and walked out of the room and they all heard a loud smack but didn't pay it any mind.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

heyyy 💕

sorry for the late update..writers block is a bitch

but im back....this time imma stack up on chapters forreal so y'all won't hear from me for a few days.

Thoughts on what Xay said ?>>>>

Thoughts on how Nyah reacted ?>>>>

Don't forget to vote and comment.

byeee.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
80 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
1.5K 41 18
"𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, " 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟...
𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴. ‏‏‎ ‎

Подростковая литература

496K 20.7K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story